Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,716 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361588 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dee02(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Spy360:

Don't be too sure. Kelechi has a high goal/min.

This Jesus may be overrated because he is Brazilian.

He and Kelechi played the same tournament that Kelechi bossed him.

This is football, anything can happen.

Kelechi bossed him.... How? Enlighten us!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
dee02:

Kelechi bossed him.... How? Enlighten us!
Kelechi was best U17 player na. Or am I mistaken?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. You are so brainless bro. Who cares if Inter has won a treble before? Pep won it when Barca has gone two years trophyless and besides you lots wanna downplay Pep's archivements while hailing Mou. Which world is that accepted?

Perhaps Barca should be worshiping Frank since he won the UCL after decades of missing out on it. If you were half smart as you portray yourself, you should have said that. Ohh, the feat wasn't done by Mou but someone else.

Do you mind telling us why the world remembers Pep's Barca and why it's always talked about?

You can't even read and comprehend to save your life! You are an embarrassment to education U unrepentant slave.

This conversation is not about Pep you demented fvck! It is about MOU doing the unthinkable with 40years old players you obnoxious pr1ck! It is about Inter winning a CL cup after several years of failing.

A mar1con like you will never get it because U reason with Ur semen filled yanshhhhole.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
diggz:

You can't even read and comprehend to save your life! You are an embarrassment to education U unrepentant slave.

This conversation is not about Pep you demented fvck! It is about MOU doing the unthinkable with 40years old players you obnoxious pr1ck! It is about Inter winning a CL cup after several years of failing.

A mar1con like you will never get it because U reason with Ur semen filled yanshhhhole.....

U've been hoping to have a back and forth with me. I didn't strike the conversation with you and the person whom the conversation started understands what we both talked about.

What unthinkable did mou do with 40 years or however you wanna term it? It isn't unthinkable when Pep won the UCL with rookies?

As usual, anything to make you have orgasm while downplaying Pep's achievement is welcomed.

Name one coach who has achieved more than Pep in the last 3 years..

Just one coach. I'm sure you won't answer this question but will resort to writing jargons so u can get some likes. I know your kind.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ghen ghen

Mou vs Pep

keky, sod09, kokaneprodigy, edoyad, fkhalifa, Elrony, raumdeuter, nihilists, trendlona, contedicted, lana1, kagawa10...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Spy360:
Ghen ghen

Mou vs Pep

keky, sod09, kokaneprodigy, edoyad, fkhalifa, Elrony, raumdeuter, nihilists, trendlona, contedicted, lana1, kagawa10...
i will pick mou cos of his achievements wit porto only, dose players were d underdog jus like Leicester last season nd he also hates wengay cool cool
So mou for me
Pls pep followers dont fucking quote me im not in d mood, btw im entitle to my opinion
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
I like pep a lot, he's intelligent, understands&entertain us with modern footy exactly how it should be played...

My problem with him is He spends on GradeA players a lot,and they make him look so so exceptional to his fans

Also his fans are too loud, I'm glad English footy has humbled a lot and made some see reality,even though they might not admit it openly...
Aside that, he's humble and respectful, I do like and rate him but mou
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
ollah1:

U've been hoping to have a back and forth with me. I didn't strike the conversation with you and the person whom the conversation started understands what we both talked about.

What unthinkable did mou do with 40 years or however you wanna term it? It isn't unthinkable when Pep won the UCL with rookies?

As usual, anything to make you have orgasm while downplaying Pep's achievement is welcomed.

Name one coach who has achieved more than Pep in the last 3 years..

Just one coach. I'm sure you won't answer this question but will resort to writing jargons so u can get some likes. I know your kind.

Hoping to have a back and forth with you,really? You are finished...no hope whatsoever...u are thoroughly insane.

cheesy cheesy You are the first have seen wearing Ur glory of steewpidity with great pride. Keep thinking with Ur yanshhhhole bcuz dats the only you seem to be good at.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
diggz:

Hoping to have a back and forth with you,really? You are finished...no hope whatsoever...u are thoroughly insane.

cheesy cheesy You are the first have seen wearing Ur glory of steewpidity with great pride. Keep thinking with Ur yanshhhhole bcuz dats the only you seem to be good at.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
If Giroud scores, to keep his place next match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
I love teams dat come out against arsenal its makes d game entertaining
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fkhalifa:
That's the beauty of this league, every week is always full of drama.

Yet Chelsea is running away with the league almost unchallenged
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yet Chelsea is running away with the league almost unchallenged
wat do u mean by unchallenged day av lost to lfc, afc, spurs.. There next game is against lfc they still av second leg against afc, maure, city
Oga dis is not burn dis league down
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
pamcode:
To your first question he won the treble with them (only serie A to do so so far).

Pep is the only coach in history to win a sextuple. Not Spain not Italy in the history of the game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
sod09:
wat do u mean by unchallenged day av lost to lfc, afc, spurs.. There next game is against lfc they still av second leg against afc, maure, city
Oga dis is not burn dis league down

How many points lead do they have at the top of the league currently? If they win today their lead can go up to 8-9points
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

How many points lead do they have at the top of the league currently? If they win today their lead can go up to 8-9points
we are still in january, 8-9 points is small considering d period we are.
Manure and dere noisy neighbors were leading chelsea wit 13points b4 we can see aw day both struggling for 5 n6 respectively cheesy grin grin
D mighty can fall in epl dude
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
sod09:
we are still in january, 8-9 points is small considering d period we are.
Manure and dere noisy neighbors were leading chelsea wit 13points b4 we can see aw day both struggling for 5 n6 respectively cheesy grin grin
D mighty can fall in epl dude

Can you bet on Chesea not winning this league? I will bet that Chelsea win
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
fredoooooo:

Really ? grin cheesy tongue

Isi ewu, mind your business
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

day re favourite but i can bet they wont
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Bet and lose woefully so we can drink beer and nkwobi with your money
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

In EPL, you are still not certain. Bit in BLiga, its goodbye hello blues gone home for holidays...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Im not comfortable wit dis game again, y didnt we score in first half. Dat useless barton will enter nd start frustrating us wit crosses nd free kicks
Can afc ever take opportunity
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
sod09:
day re favourite but i can bet they wont
edoyad:

Bet and lose woefully so we can drink beer and nkwobi with your money

Oya lets stake on it. $100 Chelsea wins the league. Anything from $100 to $1,000 each for anyone who is bold enough
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SIRcumalot: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
sod09:
Im not comfortable wit dis game again, y didnt we score in first half. Dat useless barton will enter nd start frustrating us wit crosses nd free kicks
If everything fail we still get the Kolscielny hand ball option.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Oya lets stake on it. $100 Chelsea wins the league. Anything from $100 to $1,000 each for anyone who is bold enough
can u wait till transfer is over
I need to know if costa staying or not nd if there's any addition
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Spy360:
In EPL, you are still not certain. Bit in BLiga, its goodbye hello blues gone home for holidays...

To prove you are not certain Stake money on it. Chelsea wins this league $500 bet. An additional $500bet that they will be champion before gameweek 38

DEAL?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
sod09:
can u wait till transfer is over

What are you waiting from in transfer. Its obvious no club is interested in buying anyone this window. That seem like a cheap excuse
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

What are you waiting from in transfer. Its obvious no club is interested in buying anyone this window. That seem like a cheap excuse
no day aint playing ucl na, costa is yet to make his decision
Of course its an excuse... Like i said day re favourite but anything can happen dats y i want us to wait till transfer is over
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Can you imagine Ramsey, Scorpion kick ??

Menn we need a new mentality in that team. That comes with winning players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Pep is the only coach in history to win a sextuple. Not Spain not Italy in the history of the game
A very great achievement unrivalled. So? That doesn't excuse me from bantering him and his team if he performs below expectation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
sod09:
no day aint playing ucl na, costa is yet to make his decision
Of course its an excuse... Like i said day re favourite but anything can happen dats y i want us to wait till transfer is over

So which part of this will transfer affect. Will transfer start making them play CL this season. And of course Costa is not leaving this window

I a saying regardless of what happens in the window, Chelsea wins the league and I even offr bonus that they will win before last matchday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
pamcode:
A very great achievement unrivalled. So? That doesn't excuse me from bantering him and his team if he performs below expectation.

You can banter him all you want, but his record of winning the only sextuple in football history still stands

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.