Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,895 members, 7,844,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2347046 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (3543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KazeKage1: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Apparently Song is out with a 'knock'..I know Arsene has a hand in this. The last of David Dein's boys finally leaves, hopefully we get someone who's combative and able to blend in easily. Sahin? I haven't seen much of him to trust him in that position, so i'll say we play Coq(if he's fit) in that position.

B52 stays being a mo'fucka as always, chatting shit. Calm the fork down son, some shit club will come pick you up. Chamakh? SELL! Park? I still have faith in this nigha though he hasn't been getting much game time.

Bring on Sunderland

Come On You Gunners! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:

bbc is chatting shyte. upfront payment of £22.5m? for who?
this is the correct details concerning van persie's move:

Rubbish - you're still quoting people 'understanding' - the BBC's David Ornstein who is a gooner himself with close ties to the club gave the exact breakdown and the nature of the add on, which is dependent on winning the CL or EPL.

Care to reveal the source of this 'understanding'? Let's examine the veracity and trustworthiness of the source. Trust Utd fans to try to downplay what they paid. Fergie's comments tell it all - Arsenal drove a hard bargain to get that deal.

ohhh, shut up!
sheva scored 19 goals in his penultimate season before joining chelsea? van persie scored 22 goals in 33 apps in his penultimate season, he scored 37 goals in 48 apps last season.....you have to be a saphead not to think united got him on a bargain @ £15m. shevchenkp at £30m in 2006? if you fixed £30m deposit in a bank in 06, how much would it be now, debosky? you are a tool!

You are an economic illiterate if that's how you value money - the level of inflation will result in £30m being worth less than £24m now. Mumu. grin

Besides, I see you glazed over the difference in their outstanding contract lengths (3 years for Sheva vs 1 year for RVP) so I suggest you return to scavenging. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
Side comment - to those of the view that it would have been easy to 'force' the player to stay, I refer you to the antics of Clint Dempsey at Fulham and Modric at Spurs. Their preparations for the new season are being disrupted by disgruntled players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
debosky:

Rubbish - you're still quoting people 'understanding' - the BBC's David Ornstein who is a gooner himself with close ties to the club gave the exact breakdown and the nature of the add on, which is dependent on winning the CL or EPL.

the tool david ornstein is a gooner which explains his exaggeration of how much united paid? so you are saying van persie's add-on is only £1.5m? you are a disgrace to arsenal fc!!!

Care to reveal the source of this 'understanding'? Let's examine the veracity and trustworthiness of the source. Trust Utd fans to try to downplay what they paid. Fergie's comments tell it all - Arsenal drove a hard bargain to get that deal.

reveal which source? you want to be spoonfed?
do i look like your chambermaid or your au pair? better hire a dog!!

You are an economic illiterate if that's how you value money - the level of inflation will result in £30m being worth less than £24m now. Mumu. grin

do you know how much difference euros/pounds exchange was in 2006 in comparison to now?
you should be crucified!!! as at 2006, £30m was about 50m euros! 50m euros tonight is how much?
what kinda bat am i dealing with tonight? all arsenal fans have now turned to zombies overnight because of van persie.

one moment, fergie should pay up or shut up.....the next moment, man utd wasted money buying a crock!

Besides, I see you glazed over the difference in their outstanding contract lengths (3 years for Sheva vs 1 year for RVP) so I suggest you return to scavenging. grin

all that is immaterial....sheva was not the best player in italy in 2006 when chelsea got him. van persie was the best player in the english league last season. have you factored that? have you also factored that van persie is proven and tested in the english league? there's no ifs and buts as per his adapting to the league unlike shevchenko which was at best a gamble? you need to be lobotomised.....your thalamus and cerebellum have swapped positions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ww don hear coogar, in fact sef na free you get am. Clap for yourself and go away.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Only a mumu will open his gob and say Manure has only paid 15M for RvP. For a deal such as this there must have been an initial offer, then an improvement on the offer, before a final deal is struck. Is Coo insinuating that Manure bid around 10M initially? Does that make any sense even if the Player Of The Season was in the last year of his contract?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 12:36am On Aug 18, 2012
Cristalz: Okay, seen. Sorry, Muki kiss
sad kiss kiss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 12:47am On Aug 18, 2012
Its the New Season.

TEEEENHUUTT
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2012
That thing has posted here again?! shocked grin

Arsenal glory is surely gonna make someone mad before the end of this year. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sirwebs(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
Moderator, please why are we on page 107? It's a new season in 2 hours time. #Newbeginnings Gooners.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sirwebs(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2012
The Little boy in me is excited at the start of the new season. Unlike some people he is loyal.

#COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
^
the 100 page rule is no longer effective.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kaypumpin2(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
The hour arriveth. . . . Whoever dons the red and white jersey,i support 'em.And i am sure i speak for most here.

Come on you Red and White army.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
Let the season begin. . . .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
In nomini POLDI et THEO espiritus SANTI

#arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
So much for Giroud and Podolski.
And they claim they are van Persie's replacements. . .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
I dey laff in Giroud.

How much una buy am sef?

Podolski and Giroud na im wan win league?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ten huttt. . .
Why is Gunner-land silent?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
@ Debo, hup u enjoyed Ur new signings? Shytie team cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Cristalz(f): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
I think Arsene should seriously consider buying Berbatov grin

It's only the first game though; the new boys and the old ones just need time to get used to playing together.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by agabaI23(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cristalz: I think Arsene should seriously consider buying Berbatov grin

It's only the first game though; the new boys and the old ones just need time to get used to playing together.

I wanted to ask after you yday when I was going through the FPL and remembered you have been conspicously absent from Arsenal thread.

Welcome back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
dayokanu: I dey laff in Giroud.

How much una buy am sef?

Podolski and Giroud na im wan win league?
Debosky was posting gifs of Giroud scoring with flukish over-head kicks. . . according to the long-head, Giroud is their new secret weapon.yet he can't score from 12 yards when put through on goal. Yet these folks want us to believe he is to be named in the same sentence as RvP.
As for Podolski, let's not talk too much.
It's not to late to beg van Persie to come back. Obviously delusion doesn't allow these folks to believe the RvP is a loss that is very damaging to their season's hopes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
with this team today Arsenal can win tripple grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
I heard Van Persie is yet to pass medicals at Man Utd.

Can you recall him back

Or another option is to stack the money you got on the field, At least the 20m if you made it into $1 notes should be tall and big enough and should be able to score a goal

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
Arsenal can like to fall hand sha cheesy cheesy

How market on the opening day?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Cristalz(f): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
agabaI23:

I wanted to ask after you yday when I was going through the FPL list. I rmemebered you have been conspicously absent from Arsenal thread.

Welcome back

Aw, thanks much smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
Defensively, we did well today. Jenkinson misplaced a few passes and I still wouldn't play him ahead of Coquelin but his game today is an improvement over what I saw of him preseason/lastseason.

Theo surprisingly seems to have improved his ball handling. Not sure I saw one single moment where Theo overran the ball like he used to. Good one. Hopefully, he'l continue to improve.

Gervinho. Best dribbler in the team but his final ball still leaves much to be desired. Did well today overall.

Our link up play between midfield and attack needs serious upgrade. Though Sunderland parked the bus, we missed so many opportunities to release a free Theo Walcott with a through pass. We need to really work on this as we'l still play loads of teams that will simply park the bus in front of their goal.
We've let go of Song who led with assists last season and Rosicky who usually sees those runs is also out so the others need to step up.

Overall, not too good result and not a good way to start but hopefully, things will improve.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
dayokanu: I heard Van Persie is yet to pass medicals at Man Utd.

Can you recall him back

Or another option is to stack the money you got on the field, At least the 20m if you made it into $1 notes should be tall and big enough and should be able to score a goal
How long will the medical last?
Is he re-siting the medical?
Unfortunately they have already labeled him a Judas.
I still feel its not late to send emissaries. . .beg him and cry well.
Ten-hutttt. . . Calling you gunners. . .your disabled team just lost another vital cog in your wheels, or did Song slap Wenger after getting high'?Is he going o be labelled Lucifer as well?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
dayokanu: I heard Van Persie is yet to pass medicals at Man Utd.

Can you recall him back

Na 1 years he wan use do medicals?
RvP gone for good!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
Song signs for Barca

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (3543) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.