Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,637 members, 7,861,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2360488 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
song to barcelona for £15m...... grin cheesy

dayokanu: I dey laff in Giroud.

How much una buy am sef?

Podolski and Giroud na im wan win league?

podolski is the weakest german forward - he is only good for the national team, he's never impressed me at club level. that said, he needs time to bed in properly in the premier league and that includes giroud too!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nateevs(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
Same old stuff.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
Baby issokay ukpuru oo gala grin grin dem go still beg for RVP last last

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AlabaSlim: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
The gunna$ fan$ jus dey SILENT sha...hmm
i hate a$$nal BUT sumtin telz mi dey may JUS GO ON 2 LIFT d EPL
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
coogar: song to barcelona for £15m...... grin cheesy

podolski is the weakest german forward - he is only good for the national team, he's never impressed me at club level. that said, he needs time to bed in properly in the premier league and that includes giroud too!

Podolski has always been an average striker ever since 2006.

The only thing he does is to shoot with the left, Any chance he leathers it senselessly.

In the Euro count the number of chances he wasted. How many German players with almost 100 caps would be playing in a releagtion club like Podolski at Cologne

Even Reus was immediately snatched from Mochengladbach. Podolski never impressed since the age of 22.

He was sent packing from Bayern to Koln and Arsenal thinks they have seen a saviour.

BTW who scouts for Arsenal in Germany? They bought the 2 worst German NT players available. There is Hummels, Howedes, Boateng in CD they bought Per.

There is Schurrle, Reus, Gotze etc and you buy freaking Podolski. Are you kidding me?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
We draw the first game and these monkeys and donkeys are already writing off our signings... With RvP in the squad last season we won just 1 of our first 5 games
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
StarBoard:
How long will the medical last?
Is he re-siting the medical?
Unfortunately they have already labeled him a Judas.
I still feel its not late to send emissaries. . .beg him and cry well.
Ten-hutttt. . . Calling you gunners. . .your disabled team just lost another vital cog in your wheels, or did Song slap Wenger after getting high'?Is he going o be labelled Lucifer as well?

Abeg Man Utd never test his fertility, So medicals not complete.

Arsenal is withdrawing it, They werent calling him Judas it was Nasri they intended the traitor remarks for.

Abi Arsenal fans wetin I talk, See I am on your side. Lets send elders to go and prostrate and beg in Old Trafford

Song? Arsenal fans wetin you talk about that one? Make i come up with excuses for you.

Song was never good. His hair don grey already. He is too fat, He has dental problems. AbuDhabi is better. Who needs Song when you've got Afobe, Aneke, Ying-Yang twin and Rumpelstilskin?

Abegggi Tennhutt jooor. In Asiwin we trust. Abi no be so? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
dipo+:
We draw the first game and these monkeys and donkeys are already writing off our signings... With RvP in the squad last season we won just 1 of our first 5 games

My brother na so we see am o. Draw first game of the season with a relatively new squad and we no go hear word. They have even used this game to appraise our players, forget the remaining 37 games, F A cup ties and U C L matches
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
Goodbye Song, thanks for the services rendered. . . . now time for AW to sign a replacement ASAP.

Alright game (watched the first half) clearly we'll need to blend sooner rather than later.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AlabaSlim: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
@muki
mkmyers45: grin grin Muki have you burn your RVP & SONG jersey
u neva ANS dis questiøn øøøøø
hehehe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
So Song prefers to sit on the barca bench. No hating, but I don't see him flourishing at barca. He'll win titles but will probably end up like Hleb. The player I'ld love to replace Song with would be Everton's Felliani but Everton probably won't regard any offers for him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
dipo+:
So Song prefers to sit on the barca bench. No hating, but I don't see him flourishing at barca. He'll win titles but will probably end up like Hleb. The player I'ld love to replace Song with would be Everton's Felliani but Everton probably won't regard any offers for him.

Would you rather be a benchwarmer like Ramsey at Arsenal or be a starter at Yeovil Town?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
dayokanu:
Even Reus was immediately snatched from Mochengladbach. Podolski never impressed since the age of 22.

He was sent packing from Bayern to Koln and Arsenal thinks they have seen a saviour.

BTW who scouts for Arsenal in Germany? They bought the 2 worst German NT players available. There is Hummels, Howedes, Boateng in CD they bought Per.

There is Schurrle, Reus, Gotze etc and you buy freaking Podolski. Are you kidding me?

wenger must win titles to attract the calibre of players you are listing....every player wants to win titles. the only ray of hope in that arsenal team is cazorla! santi showed some flashes of brilliance - i expect giroud and poldi to improve over time though!

debosky: Goodbye Song, thanks for the services rendered. . . . now time for AW to sign a replacement ASAP.

going there to replace seydou keita! busquets would still be preferred but song has more talents in his locker as he can be an effective centre back to replace an ageing puyol and a shakira pussywhipped piqué!

good signing for barcelona - but it shytes on duduface's youth philosophy! arsenal is now a youth development factory. wenger grooms the chickens for the wolves to snap!!!
next season, fergie would come for jack wilshere or koscielny!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
dipo+:

Are you minding the muppets? As if RVP didn't play in our draw at Newcastle, or as if he didn't miss a penalty at 1-0 against Utd that just may have changed the direction of that loss? cheesy

I'm disappointed we didn't score today, but otherwise it was a decent performance.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
debosky:

Are you minding the muppets? As if RVP didn't play in our draw at Newcastle, or as if he didn't miss a penalty at 1-0 against Utd that just may have changed the direction of that loss? cheesy

I'm disappointed we didn't score today, but otherwise it was a decent performance.

all these talks look like sour grapes!
if he was on the pitch today, arsenal would have scored. what's with these arsenal fans and their uncanny ability to spew nonsense. so change of clubs now means you people cannot assess players without bias!

ronaldo left man utd and a vast majority of the united fans wished him well in spain! i was expecting a reasonable arsenal fan to dedicate a quality comment for van persie's services in the last 8 years but hell no - its the same gnashing of teeth - acting blue like they are PMSing!

debosky, you are a disgrace!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
dayokanu:

Would you rather be a benchwarmer like Ramsey at Arsenal or be a starter at Yeovil Town?

What is your point? No one will watch you if you played at Yeowil. Yeowil cannot be compared with Arsenal or Barca
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
Haters and their haterade! Pfffffffffff!!!!

We did not lose, and neither did our boys play badly. It is clearly apparent there is need for a blend of play by the players between the old and the new within the team.

That said, I am impressed with Cazorla. That boy is simply magical.

Well done Arsenal. RVP will be regretting that he left this sound and promising team right now. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
dipo+:

What is your point? No one will watch you if you played at Yeowil. Yeowil cannot be compared with Arsenal or Barca

The gap between Barca and Arsenal is the similar to the gap between Barca and Yeovil

This current Barca is being said to be one of the best football teams of all times where would this current arsenal team rank in all time ranking? Outside top 100 same with Yeovil Town
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
dayokanu:

The gap between Barca and Arsenal is the similar to the gap between Barca and Yeovil

This current Barca is being said to be one of the best football teams of all times where would this current arsenal team rank in all time ranking? Outside top 100 same with Yeovil Town

they are the best football team of all times - the brazil 1970 team don't have the quality of players this current barca squad has got! messi, xavi, iniesta, busquets, villa, etc
the gap between barca and arsenal is like tottenham and ashanti kotoko!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
coogar: going there to replace seydou keita! busquets would still be preferred but song has more talents in his locker as he can be an effective centre back to replace an ageing puyol and a shakira pussywhipped piqué!

good signing for barcelona - but it shytes on duduface's youth philosophy! arsenal is now a youth development factory. wenger grooms the chickens for the wolves to snap!!!
next season, fergie would come for jack wilshere or koscielny!

With the quality I saw in Cazorla, I expect him to demand a transfer by December or latest next summer else he would end up like Arshavin and sue Wenger for false advertising

Definitely Wenger didnt tell him Arsenal was filled with these kind of sankwa players like walcott, Podolski, Giroud,Gibbs, Jenkinson Diaby etc.

A Player joined last week, travelled all the way from Puerto Rico on Thursday, I bet he only trained this morning and he already looked like Maradona was playing with St Finbarrs boys. cheesy

What a shame Arsenal has become. In the next 3months Cazorla might even become an Arsenal legend
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
coogar:

they are the best football team of all times - the brazil 1970 team don't have the quality of players this current barca squad has got! messi, xavi, iniesta, busquets, villa, etc

And GAYYners are still wondering why Song would prefer to go and sit on Barca bench than play first team football in Arsenal.

Its better to be in Barcas youth team than playing for Arsenal. Players like Pedro, Thiago Alcantara, Cuenca, Affelay would be made Arsenal captain instantly. if If fabregas a 20yr old can be made Arsenal captain and club icon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
Song would get quality minutes at Barca! He is too versatile not to get some playing time! I don't even rate Busquets ahead of Song. Busquets would struggle too if he had to play with Ramsey every week

When would niggas realize Wenger is just taking em for a ride
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
dayokanu:

coogar:

Hogwash coming from twins.

This is the same Barca team that Arsenal beat a year ago. If the gap is that wide, they won't ever lose to Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Heathen(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
Calm down people! First game of the season. And CAZORLA WAS MAGICAL!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
coogar:

all these talks look like sour grapes!
if he was on the pitch today, arsenal would have scored. what's with these arsenal fans and their uncanny ability to spew nonsense. so change of clubs now means you people cannot assess players without bias!

ronaldo left man utd and a vast majority of the united fans wished him well in spain! i was expecting a reasonable arsenal fan to dedicate a quality comment for van persie's services in the last 8 years but hell no - its the same gnashing of teeth - acting blue like they are PMSing!

debosky, you are a disgrace!
Pls tell the leprechaun.
Missing a penalty is now a crime and all debosky wants to do is discredit van Persie for freeing himself from the clutches of Arsene Wenger's lack of ambition.
He (debosky)was right about Giroud being a secret weapon though:dude was so anonymous, no one noticed he signed for arsenal.
dayokanu:

Abeg Man Utd never test his fertility, So medicals not complete.

Arsenal is withdrawing it, They werent calling him Judas it was Nasri they intended the traitor remarks for.

Abi Arsenal fans wetin I talk, See I am on your side. Lets send elders to go and prostrate and beg in Old Trafford

Song? Arsenal fans wetin you talk about that one? Make i come up with excuses for you.

Song was never good. His hair don grey already. He is too fat, He has dental problems. AbuDhabi is better. Who needs Song when you've got Afobe, Aneke, Ying-Yang twin and Rumpelstilskin?

Abegggi Tennhutt jooor. In Asiwin we trust. Abi no be so? cheesy
Abeg leave these deluded folks.
Let them keep trusting in Wenger.
Each season he keeps dismantling the squad and replacing them with inferior talent.
ten huttt jare.Na them sabi.
dipo+:
Yeah unfortunately these monkeys and donkeys have been telling you the same thing for several seasons.Unfortunately clowns like you always feel you're right and every season the debate keeps being recycled.
People like you think all is well even after losing someone who virtually dragged you to a third-placed finish and turned several draws to victories.Yet all you wise people do is bash him for wanting the best for himself and freeing himself from mediocrity of trophilessness that you supporters have become comfortable with.
Swallow your non-existent pride and be quiet, this worthless piece of garbage.
edoyad:

My brother na so we see am o. Draw first game of the season with a relatively new squad and we no go hear word. They have even used this game to appraise our players, forget the remaining 37 games, F A cup ties and U C L matches
For someone who is known to be an echo without any reasonable opinion of his own, you make a valid point.
However search your heart deeply and tell us honestly if you think Arsenal FC have the squad at this point to win anything this season.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
dipo+:

Hogwash coming from twins.

This is the same Barca team that Arsenal beat a year ago. If the gap is that wide, they won't ever lose to Arsenal

Characteristics of extreme imbecility from GAYYners encapsulated in the post above

Alcocorn beat Real madrid some years ago, Leeds beat man Utd, Korea beat Italy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
They knocked us out 4-3 over two legs.

Your statement "The gap between Barca and Arsenal is the similar to the gap between Barca and Yeovil" easily gives you away as imbecilic.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
dipo+:
They knocked us out 4-3 over two legs.

Alcocorn beat Real madrid 4-1 over 2 legs must mean they can both be compared

Meanwhile Alcocorn is a 38-year-old club who have never even played football any higher than Spain’s Segunda Division B (third tier).

While Real Madrid are the best team in Europe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Wordsmith(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
*sigh* What can i say, different toilets, same sh.it

Same ol', samd ol' dumbass play.

And now Song's off to Barca. Lol, we are now officially royally fcked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
Wordsmith: *sigh* What can i say, different toilets, same sh.it

Same ol', samd ol' dumbass play.

And now Song's off to Barca. Lol, we are now officially royally fcked

arsenal have been royally fucked since 2007....i dunno why it's taken y'all this long to figure this out. wenger is a recidivist!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
it's official song to barca grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.