Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,808 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2313715 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 7:54am On Dec 06, 2018
Lana1:
grin
In all my years of watching football, those wey dey go unbeaten either maintain their position or go up the table.
But these ones dey fall for table. grin

God is good!!
What's even busting my brain here is they all think things have changed and they have become better LMAO. How can you move from 3rd to 5th and claim to be in the form of your life? Emery na the greatest scammer of all time, even worse than that mmm guy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2018
eph12:

What's even busting my brain here is they all think things have changed and they have become better LMAO. How can you move from 3rd to 5th and claim to be in the form of your life? Emery na the greatest scammer of all time, even worse than that mmm guy cheesy
U lowkey get bad mouth true true. One of these days, rival fans go arrange beating for you! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2018
Lana1:
U lowkey get bad mouth true true. One of these days, rival fans go arrange beating for you! grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sod09 won't let that happen. He knows I'm right grin

By the way only that ndibabe know ball here. The others no know ball
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2018
eph12:

You have finished crying? Instead of you to be rejoicing like your club is doing for escaping with one point, you're doing another thing cheesy
Hahaha, typical man united fan...

Suffering and smiling... After watching the last ten minutes with your heart in your mouth... you go come nairaland dey form boss and yarn dust... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Miss Maureen is leaving soon, wail no more...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2018
eph12:
Unbeaten from 4th to 5th. Lol God forbid

Better than a shitty club called manure...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2018
Gutted we dropped point against another mid table team.

Rojo should have seen red for the tackles on his kid bro Matteo and 2nd yellow on laca's goal.
I wish kosc can come back to full fitness and stop us conceding this cheap goals..

Torreira doesn't die easily despite the stock city guy's rough plays.

Matteo, my man of the match.. He's been surprisingly good, very mobile, covers ground with tackles,commanded the middle well and outshine pogba et al. Fellaini should have seen a red for pulling someone young to be his sons hair.

Though lad's still Young, but future partnership of him and torriera would be dominate midfield in years to come.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2018
Dreamswayne:

Hahaha, typical man united fan...

Suffering and smiling... After watching the last ten minutes with your heart in your mouth... you go come nairaland dey form boss and yarn dust... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Miss Maureen is leaving soon, wail no more...
Your club don't feel same way. Emery is glad he escaped with a point. It could have been worse
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Better than a shitty club called manure...
Because you dropped from 3rd to 5th? See reasoning o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:14am On Dec 06, 2018
Fkhalifa:

Rojo should have seen red for the tackles on his kid bro Matteo and 2nd yellow on laca's goal.
I wish kosc can come back to full fitness and stop us conceding this cheap goals..

Matteo, my man of the match.. He's been surprisingly good, very mobile, covers ground with tackles,commanded the middle well and outshine pogba et al. Fellaini should have seen a red for pulling someone young to be his sons hair.

Though lad's still Young, but future partnership of him and torriera would be dominate midfield in years to come.
stop fvcking calling kos here angry angry
you were anti xhaka too but guess what we missed him badly yesterday
guen that was playing as if he's playing inter house football

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2018
eph12:

Because you dropped from 3rd to 5th? See reasoning o

You've no excuse... your club wish to be in our position at present... you know what... you aren't at my level... kudos in earning a draw... you and Everton fans should be bantering... as clearly... even stated by the chosen one... you need to finish above them this season...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2018
Fkhalifa:

So sad... we didn't kill the mid table team off...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2018
iPopAlomo:

You've no excuse... your club wish to be in our position at present... you know what... you aren't at my level... kudos in earning a draw... you and Everton fans should be bantering... as clearly... even stated by the chosen one... you need to finish above them this season...
Even your team knows its level

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2018
iPopAlomo:

Nawa o. All this shalaye to justify 3rd to 5th. grin
E pele sir!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2018
sod09:
stop fvcking calling kos here angry angry
you were anti xhaka too but guess what we missed him badly yesterday
guen that was playing as if he's playing inter house football
kosc is still the boss, a fit boss will stabilize the defence and reduce or stop useless goals conceded

What did Matteo do wrong? He completed 90% of his passes, he won tackles,he was the most fouled and outshone all the Stoke city midfielders...

I'm anti xhaka,I don't like his football style but he's surprisingly improved, though he's still cost us goals, he's a better player this year with some defects.

Maybe he was missed, but I don't agree "badly".
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2018
Fkhalifa:
kosc is still the boss, a fit boss will stabilize the defence and reduce or stop useless goals conceded

What did Matteo do wrong? He completed 90% of his passes, he won tackles,he was the most fouled and outshone all the Stoke city midfielders...

I'm anti xhaka,I don't like his football style but he's surprisingly improved, though he's still cost us goals, he's a better player this year with some defects.

Maybe he was missed, but I don't agree "badly".
dont worry kos is almost back as for guen, we they here together.
im not saying he is not good but his game is not mature
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
sod09:
dont worry kos is almost back as for guen, we they here together.
im not saying he is not good but his game is not mature
Yes when kosc is fully fit, I'm confident he won't disappoint though he has some error moments to, but largely he's a boss.

Matteo is not expected to be playing like a pirlo, I overlook his shortcomings because he's sure to give me a 70% performance (That's me) for his age and level.

Despite his childish and sexy lady look on the ball, he still bossed the Stoke city's midfield. He's not scared to duel with them, he still drives the ball pass them, goes back to get the ball, sticks leg and win tackles,vgetz fouled often and still doesn't chicken out even fellaini had to be pulling his hairs..baba.

In as much as we may not like ozil, I think he was the one we missed, stoke left lots of space and ozil often thrive in those kind of games, we lacked his creativity to our strikers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Yes when kosc is fully fit, I'm confident he won't disappoint though he has some error moments to, but largely he's a boss.

Matteo is not expected to be playing like a pirlo, I overlook his shortcomings because he's sure to give me a 70% performance (That's me) for his age and level.

Despite his childish and sexy lady look on the ball, he still bossed the Stoke city's midfield. He's not scared to duel with them, he still drives the ball pass them, goes back to get the ball, sticks leg and win tackles,vgetz fouled often and still doesn't chicken out even fellaini had to be pulling his hairs..baba.

In as much as we may not like ozil, I think he was the one we missed, stoke left lots of space and ozil often thrive in those kind of games, we lacked his creativity to our strikers.
ozil can fvck off abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
sod09:
ozil can fvck off abeg
grin He has his type of game.. A spacious non physical game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Fkhalifa:
grin He has his type of game.. A spacious non physical game.
how many epl games doesn't require physical appearance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
sod09:
how many epl games doesn't require physical appearance
Hmmmm.That's why I agitate we bring in physical players with pace and energy. If we can assemble a squad with high in built battery like the south Americans, ozil's weakness will be covered and his intelligence will paper over his cracks.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Hmmmm.That's why I agitate we bring in physical players with pace and energy. If we can assemble a squad with high in built battery like the south Americans, ozil's weakness will be covered and his intelligence will paper over his cracks.
WILL OZIL AGREE TO SIT HIS SILLY ASS ON BENCH WITHOUT FORMING INJURY
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
eph12:

Wait! Even with the unbeaten run, your club moved from 4th to 5th? Tufiakwa
grin grin grin tufiakwa indeed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
sod09:
ozil can fvck off abeg

Arsenal is being racist to Ozil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Arsenal is being racist to Ozil
raumdeuter is being racist to hazard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
eph12:

You really can translate that tweet, yh? U keep posting it like it's buttressing your point. But na rubbish. No be my fault sey Man Utd fans dull small
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
eph12:

Your coach sabi una virus ridden level well well.

Go play with Everton and Bournemouth una mates. After all dey bought more players than you but una still win spending title.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hardetayour:
You really can translate that tweet, yh? U keep posting it like it's buttressing your point. But na rubbish. No be my fault sey Man Utd fans dull small
I don't understand your beef with me o cheesy Your club said they came for the draw and you're quarreling with me, na wa o grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Roland17:

Your coach sabi una virus ridden level well well.

Go play with Everton and Bournemouth una mates. After all dey bought more players than you but una still win spending title.
That guy is not my coach please
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
eph12:

I don't understand your beef with me o cheesy Your club said they came for the draw and you're quarreling with me, na wa o grin grin grin
Beef ke. Where's the 'they came for draw'. The tweet said that's not the W they came for, so I don't understand where u saw what u saw
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hardetayour:
Beef ke. Where's the 'they came for draw'. The tweet said that's not the W they came for, so I don't understand where u saw what u saw
It's not the W we were after but to extend our unbeaten run - Emery(2018)
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lana1:
Nawa o. All this shalaye to justify 3rd to 5th. grin
E pele sir!!

Your matter no hard... your next bout of amnesia when you suddenly forget your login details is around the corner...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
When someone whose mum was your classmate in highschool embarrasses you publicly. lipsrsealed cry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Fkforyou(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.