Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2298681 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
sod09:
tah
He has been charged for kicking bottles grin grin,nothing actually changed though

Just saw d news after my post. grin

Na spirit of Ur beloved Wengay enter am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
BlueRayDick:

One thing I noticed in Emery is the fact that he learns from experience. He always learn from mistakes and am sure he knew he gaffed almost all the substitutions he made yesterday.

I also noticed he doesn't go about smashing water bottles, kicking at chairs or fumbling with his zipper when his team is trailing behind. Instead, he keeps charging them up and keeps encouraging them.

I watched him keenly yesterday and observed despite the match not going his way he was still trying the players to do better. I belive with the right set of players he will get in the transfer window to replace the dead weight in the team ẹ should do really well for us
...... You have described him well but I don't know if the club owner will release the funds needed to get the players needed.... that's the only issue.... at the same time, champions league qualification is important, we need to get it by all means else it will be difficult to get good players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Just saw d news after my post. grin

Na spirit of Ur beloved Wengay enter am
as in spirit of wengay is still hunting us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2018
sod09:
honestly no one should blame Emery,apart from that old foolish right back he brought.
His players really improved us so the board should give him fund to buy
Emery does not have much say on new signings. That's the system at Arsenal today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2018
Spy360:

Emery does not have much say on new signings. That's the system at Arsenal today.
he recommended who to buy.
Init?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Fkhalifa:
I thought they said Auba/laca starting together guarantee goalsssssssss...

Ozil behind them..will be assisting 3 goals like that kyle walker peters of spurs did yesterday?...

Well, I maintain that getting in 2 world class,fast,dribbling, running wingers beside Auba or Laca( as CF) will get us unlocking defence and goals..

Ozil is my real G,but this current premier league isn't for him,he will thrive In a barca,PSG team,where brain and techniques is a major requirement .

We need to move on him with a fekir,Alcantara,depay,Tolliso,carzola,isco or any hardworking,strong,with good shooting ability ..who will be a constant menace to the opposition defence.

Leicester didn't win the league with big name players, rather with Rugged men,running, tackling, shooting and dieing on the pitch.

Also Xhaka,Elneny,Kolasinac are not mobile enough, they need to watch how robertson,nabi keita and winaldum runs all day.

We can still manage mustafi,holding,sokratis,bellerin and monreal...the defence is still fair enough.

My frustration is our attack, Good wingers with any of our strikers at CF position is enough to kill games at half time..

Hopefully, Emery gets supported with funds over the next few season, else I'm outta this FC.

We have the worst defence among the top six yet they are OK for you.

We have the top scorer yet our attack doesn't satisfy you.

Nawa o!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2018
sod09:
he recommended who to buy. Init?
He can recommend but then he is a head coach not manager. That tells a lot.
As head coach his job is to train whatever is given to him.
While a manager simply has to buy parts to build a team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2018
BlueRayDick:
4cking Iwobi angry Am sure he slept in Soho overnight before coming to the stadium.

He wasn't even aware of the damn formation being played yesterday. And that explains why our game went downhill from the moment he was introduced into the match
While it was wrong for Iwobi not to understand the formation, I blame the coaching staff.

Sir Ferguson (the great) once said a team only needs two or most three formations and master them. The likes of Pep, Pochentino, Emery etc always tweak their formations even during games. This brings confusion.
Emery is known to change formations for every half of each game. Though it may work sometimes, yet players can get confused. I believe that was the case with Iwobi.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2018
Spy360:

We have the worst defence among the top six yet they are OK for you.

We have the top scorer yet our attack doesn't satisfy you.

Nawa o!
prior to the injuries on Holding, bellerin,Mustafi, sokratis and Monreal..we weren't doing bad.we were okay..

IMO, the above players are neither bad nor excellent.. They are are fair enough.. Our attack should be killing teams off.

Auba's been okay,but our general attack in goals and assists compared to our rivals isn't that spectacular..

Liverpool, spurs and city score 4/5/6 for fun..we struggle to create chance talkless of Scoring much..

Auba scores a goal and we fans start feeling special, whereas our rivals bury chances upon chances..

Goals win you matches, an attack of ozil,Auba,mhicky and laca shouldn't be struggling but outscoring teams outside Top6.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Khalifa, God bless you for that observation.

Spurs without Harry Kane scored 5 goals and then 11goals in 4days. Pls i can bet that my firstborn will be 5yrs old by the time Arsenal achieves that fit.

We shud forsake this passing tha ball and breakdwon defences. only 4 players eere respinsive for the 70% possession we had in the first half. what use it that useless crap? what use is it when you arent 3 goals up?

I always say it. Auba and Laca shouldnt start but should end the match together. That's the best to me. See i wont lie, Arsenal were fluid under wenger but we were an insult ti watch when defending. We need a Carzorla in this team. Torreira cant offer such. We cant even transition from defending to counterattack like before.

I noticed that 3 times, during the counter, Only Niles and Auba were with the ball going forward. By then 6 BHA players were back to defend. And Niles was clueless cos he had not one option to pass too. Whats that crap?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Spy360:

While it was wrong for Iwobi not to understand the formation, I blame the coaching staff.

Sir Ferguson (the great) once said a team only needs two or most three formations and master them. The likes of Pep, Pochentino, Emery etc always tweak their formations even during games. This brings confusion.
Emery is known to change formations for every half of each game. Though it may work sometimes, yet players can get confused. I believe that was the case with Iwobi

Do you even know how this even sounds? Despite agreeing Iwobi was wrong not to have understood the formation, you still had to find a way to exonerate him and blame the coach. angry

Bros what you wrote up there is like a doctor getting into the hospital ward asking nurses what drug he should prescribe to the patients. It is the same as a man failing at his day job.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2018
D-Day, in Emery we trust cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Party oya gberra cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
For us to beat pool we have to score 2+ goals and pool haven't conceded more than 1 goal per match in EPL
A draw will be okay but I'm doubting we have a chance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
I'm back at y'all. Gongo aso

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Litchsteiner should not be seen near the field at all today, in fact he shouldn't be in England angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Litchsteiner should not be seen near the field at all today, in fact he shouldn't be in England angry
he should go on a date with özil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
BlueRayDick:
grin
The thought of Mane or Salah running at Litchstener gives me goosebumps

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by damagnificentusb(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
I don't think litchsteiner is defensively poor, I only faults his offensive contribution to d team. offensively he has been abysmal to say d leaat
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
KevinDein:

grin
The thought of Mane or Salah running at Litchstener gives me goosebumps

grin
No be only you ó. I just wish the fixture wasn't happening at time we have to depend the old man for cover
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Beat Liverpool or a draw soup abeg ... be useful for once in your entire life na abi kilode gan grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
fredoooooo:
Beat Liverpool or a draw soup abeg ... be useful for once in your entire life na abi kilode gan grin
You are a Chelsea fan. You are not in the title race. We are basically battling for fourth together along with Man Utd. The reality is you need favours from Liverpool.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ìwobi and Maitland Niles starting on the wings shocked

Jisos!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
KevinDein:

You are a Chelsea fan. You are not in the title race. We are basically battling for fourth together along with Man Utd. The reality is you need favours from Liverpool.

I wear the shoe and I know where it pain , a draw or Assnal win is ok for me . You can wish for whatever you want ,na 90 mins go decide all....
Asking for a favour from Assnal is like asking a cow to pass through a needle grin grin
You and who dey battle 4th position ? We know our target , 4th is automatically what Assnal is destined to fight for .. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Ìwobi and Maitland Niles starting on the wings shocked

Jisos!
Liechtensteiner and Sokratis plus mustafi
No chance bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
fredoooooo:

I wear the shoe and I know where it pain , a draw or Assnal win is ok for me . You can wish for whatever you want ,na 90 mins go decide all....
Asking for a favour from Assnal is like asking a cow to pass through a needle grin grin
You and who dey battle 4th position ? We know our target , 4th is automatically what Assnal is destined to fight for .. grin
Keep opening your teeth like you mean what you are saying. You are not challenging for the title, there are three teams who are much better than you, so automatically you are playing for fourth.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
sod09 =74274215:
Liechtensteiner and Sokratis plus mustafi
No chance bro

I died seeing that line up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
BlueRayDick:

I died seeing that line up
the tactics ain't straight enough...they can switch any time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Goooaaaaalllll
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
No wonder them no happy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
If I talk dem go dey yab me.
May the you know continue. And it will be long

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
I just dey pity the Gk

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (3477) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: johnjunior39(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.