Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2306324 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (3484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
sad

Baba no hard feelings grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Roland17:

Baba no hard feelings grin
Nothing personal bros. Faya on jare.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:07am On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
Nothing personal bros. Faya on jare.

Trolling aside, what are your honest thoughts about OSG? Do you think you guys should stick with him or pursue Poch?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:22am On Feb 13, 2019
Roland17:

Trolling aside, what are your honest thoughts about OSG? Do you think you guys should stick with him or pursue Poch?
Make we see as the season go pan out first. U don ever see wia dem dey promote SS1 Student to SS2 in the middle of 3rd term?

But personally, i like the guy and i like what i've seen so far and if he carries on like this and wins FA Cup and makes top 4 then he should be made permanent provided the board is ready to back him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:29am On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
Make we see as the season go pan out first. U don ever see wia dem dey promote SS1 Student to SS2 in the middle of 3rd term?

But personally, i like the guy and i like what i've seen so far and if he carries on like this and wins FA Cup and makes top 4 then he should be made permanent provided the board is ready to back him

I don't know why I am not sold on him (maybe cos I don't want United to succeed tongue tongue), I am not sure if United are winning as a result of a new face or the results have been because of his tactical/ coaching prowess. To me, the players who have improved (Pogba, Rashford, Baily & others) are performing at their standard level, the normal level they should exhibiting, nothing extraordinary. It only looks extraordinary because of the horrible end to Mou's tenure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 13, 2019
Spy360:

Imagine Ramsey. Some pained assed Arsenal fans like Sod09 and Kokaneprodigy who used to bash him as useless would be wondering what they missed.
whenever you want to type this ur gibberish keep my moniker out of it. That’s how u said we are missing Giroud the other day. Miss kill u there.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
cheesy cheesy

Look at this fool. I'm also not responsible for ur clubs misfortune and uselessness.

If na Arsenal play today na that 6-0 u for carry comot with that useless defence.

When next Arsenal lose, be man enough to answer ur mail if not k'ori buruku e danu!! grin
the last time we played PSG, we drew both legs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 2:28am On Feb 13, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
the last time we played Liverpool, we drew both legs.
undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
undecided undecided
PSG rather
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 2:38am On Feb 13, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
PSG rather
undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:39am On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
Tbh, i dont know what ur game with PSG has to do with United's. So because PSG couldn't beat you means they cant beat United?

Besides how many years ago was that? Did they have Mbappe? Coz i cant remember the last time you were in the UCL.
2017.. We drew 1 vs1, and 2 and 2, iwobi scored an own goal, and I think its that sane year they had the 4 -0 and the controversial 6 -1 with barca.

I bought it up when you said Arsenal's defence and also I remembered you saying mpabbe won't do you shyt,that it isn't Arsenal's defence.
No vex bro kiss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Fkhalifa:

2017.. We drew 1 vs1, and 2 and 2, iwobi scored an own goal, and I think its that sane year they had the 4 -0 and the controversial 6 -1 with barca.

I bought it up when you said Arsenal's defence and also I remembered you saying mpabbe won't do you shyt,that it isn't Arsenal's defence.
No vex bro kiss
When did i say this? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
grin

I'm not celebrating na. Chelsea and Arsenal yet to play with tough games coming up for United.

Yes PSG get Mbappe. But no more Mourinho and negative football. We sef get forwards and we are bound to cause them problems as much as they will to us.

As for defence, u think say na Leno, Koscienly and Mustafi we wan put for back? cheesy

No worry. I still get one of ur posts bookmarked. We go see whether in 2/3 years time, Arsenal go dey tackle Barca and Bayern like u predicted. lipsrsealed

Mourinho's gone, you have world class baily, lindelof and deagea, so mpabbe did mpabbe do you something or not?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Mourinho's gone, you have world class baily, lindelof and deagea, so mpabbe did mpabbe do you something or not?

And this was the post i responded to.

Fkhalifa:
gbenu eh soun cheesy
You wan dey do mind games, better goan worry about Mbappe, d guy go use your defence do blue film tire, thank your star Neymar no dey, you for no log in here again. The yeye go don much.

You dey celebrate 4th like say you don qualify for UCL final.. sad

Person wey get head no get cap and vice versa, if to say we get baba isale like you guys ni instead of the rubbish karaole of LA Rams, with constant dough to get in the players, we for dey up top with barca and Bayern ni. cheesy
Few Days ago.....

Fkhalifa: But worry about Mbappe. He will use ur defence do Blue Film.

In response...

Lana1: No more Mourinho park the bus. Our forwards will do them strong thing as much as their forwards will to us.
Also lets not forget our defence is not like Arsenal defence.

But Fkhalifa today: Lana1 i remember u saying Mbappe wont do you shit "that" it isn't Arsenal's defence.

How is this last sentence correlated with anything i said before?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
And this was the post i responded to.

Few Days ago.....

Fkhalifa: But worry about Mbappe. He will use ur defence do Blue Film.

In response...

Lana1: No more Mourinho park the bus. Our forwards will do them strong thing as much as their forwards will to us.
Also lets not forget our defence is not like Arsenal defence.

But Fkhalifa today: Lana1 i remember u saying Mbappe wont do you shit "that" it isn't Arsenal's defence.

How is this last sentence correlated with anything i said before?
What do you mean by " this isn't Arsenal's defence " in response to mpabbe will do your defence strong thing?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
Fkhalifa:

What do you mean by " this isn't Arsenal's defence " in response to mpabbe will do your defence strong thing?
I meant whatever Mbappe will do to our defence, e no fit be like blue film(rape, scoring for fun) because no be Arsenal's defence.

I never implied that Mbappe wasn't going to score if that's what you are driving at.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
Yoonited caused PSG's defense problems o.....they had A shot on target

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Touche... Lana1...

Manure fans and amnesia...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Touche... Lana1...

ipopAlomo and autism.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
I meant whatever Mbappe will do to our defence, e no fit be like blue film(rape, scoring for fun) because no be Arsenal's defence.

I never implied that Mbappe wasn't going to score if that's what you are driving at.
..Hmmm, nice break down cheesy
De gea didn't and hasn't allowed us watch some rape scenes over there.
Let's see what happens in 2nd leg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Fkhalifa:
..Hmmm, nice break down cheesy
De gea didn't and hasn't allowed us watch some rape scenes over there.
Let's see what happens in 2nd leg.
Exactly why i said no be Leno we get for post. Some 2-0, 3-1 defeats United has suffered would ve been cricket scores if to say na Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Touche... Lana1...

cheesy
They don't even need Neymar to do the business, Neymar is a snr man, he needs bigger fixture, di maria finished pa young. cheesy
Pogba don see him seniors, no be by flexing muscle and bones ontop Guendozi,harry winks and Niles. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lana1:
Exactly why i said no be Leno we get for post. Some 2-0, 3-1 defeats United has suffered would ve been cricket scores if to say na Arsenal
Leno hasn't suffered cricket score except the Liverpool game, you can say pa cech.

Thanks to mourinho for packing the bus, de gea wouldn't have been spared, now you playing attacking football, there's high chance of that happening against the big sides.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ucsquare(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
Una get match na...why dis place con dry make Una come out..Emery don score..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
We have been very wasteful angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lacazette should be scoring that chance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
Consecutive games where we have enjoyed tons of possession but lack the player/players with creative techniques to open/ create chances.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bate scores against the run of play.

We have been very poor with possession. For the amount of possession we enjoyed, we could not create anything meaningful.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Roland17:
Bate scores against the run of play.

We have been very poor with possession. For the amount of possession we enjoyed, we could not create anything meaningful.
these guys are bunch of idiots.
All they do in training is play and snap pictures, make I hear people complain about auba again.
Just look at the them they don't deserve arsenal shirts at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
iamoyindamola:
these guys are bunch of idiots.
All they do in training is play and snap pictures, make I hear people complain about auba again.
Just look at the them they don't deserve arsenal shirts at all

I swear all their training session is for photo shoot, useless people.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Where is the creativity? critics should please tell me Ozil would not flourish in this game? Even the commentators are hammering on our lack of creativity from the middle. I thought Emery would have brought in Suarez very early on at least to help.

The set up from the start was fundamentally wrong. We are playing a front 3 of Iwobi, Laca and Miki and behind them to create are Xhaka and Guen with Niles and Kola from the wings. Abeg where is the creativity supposed to come from? Xhaka and Guen are central midfielders, they lack the technique to create anything incisive from the middle of the park or the final 3rd of the pitch.

If we had a creative player behind the front 3 or in the middle to play alongside Guen or Xhaka, we would have created tons of chances considering the amount of possession we have enjoyed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (3484) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.