Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2305510 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TLona1: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Deserved red!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
A well deserved red for a frustrated Lacazette. He had a horrible showing tonight and that stupid decision to elbow his opponent summarized his night.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
PRESENTATION:

I swear all their training session is for photo shoot, useless people.
very useless set of players
I pray we dont get top4 cos we can't be parading these fools in UCL, very embarrassing assholes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TLona1: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
This Iwobi na donkey
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
Roland17:
Where is the creativity? critics should please tell me Ozil would not flourish in this game? Even the commentators are hammering on our lack of creativity from the middle. I thought Emery would have brought in Suarez very early on at least to help.

The set up from the start was fundamentally wrong. We are playing a front 3 of Iwobi, Laca and Miki and behind them to create are Xhaka and Guen with Niles and Kola from the wings. Abeg where is the creativity supposed to come from? Xhaka and Guen are central midfielders, they lack the technique to create anything incisive from the middle of the park or the final 3rd of the pitch.

If we had a creative player behind the front 3 or in the middle to play alongside Guen or Xhaka, we would have created tons of chances considering the amount of possession we have enjoyed.
exactly
This Emery must be one idiot to block out ozil ahead of these mofos
See the whole team set of useless imbeciles
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TLona1: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
This is disastrous.

Emery suddenly looking like a fraud.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Abeg who win
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Abeg I dey look for spy360 and sod09...who see del biko?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
Critics of Mesut Ozil, I want you to come on this thread and tell me with a straight face that Ozil would have had a poor game today. That he we would have not created chances, that we would have been passing back and sideways for 90 mins without any incisive play!

I have said it, Emery and the board should please open up about the Ozil situation, if we are trading him, we should be open about it like the Ramsey situation and trade him but if he is still with the team, please stop the nonsense excuse that he is sick because we know Ozil is not sick.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
odizeey:
Abeg who win
Na the red and white army win.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I pray we dont get top4 cos we can't be parading these fools in UCL, very embarrassing assholes

Another fact, before we swallow goals like gp tank.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
diggz:
Abeg I dey look for spy360 and sod09...who see del biko?
I they here one oloriburuku mod ban me for ashewo thread angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin grin

Baba, this loss pain me, I no go lie, because the solution was glaring even to the blind, particularly against a lesser team like BATE.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
iamoyindamola:

The performance was shameful. While we know the team needs to be overhauled, shey na against BATE we supposed dey struggle to score? The players who played tonight should tender a formal apology to the fanbase if they have any shame. Emery should raise his hand up for this loss because he set up the team to fail with that front 3 formation and no creative player behind.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
And these ones are one of the EPL is the best league chest beaters undecided

@ raumdeuter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Roland17:
Critics of Mesut Ozil, I want you to come on this thread and tell me with a straight face that Ozil would have had a poor game today. That he we would have not created chances, that we would have been passing back and sideways for 90 mins without any incisive play!

I have said it, Emery and the board should please open up about the Ozil situation, if we are trading him, we should be open about it like the Ramsey situation and trade him but if he is still with the team, please stop the nonsense excuse that he is sick because we know Ozil is not sick.
Eeya Chai...

I feel your pain Bro

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sod09, can we gist? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
Roland17:

The performance was shameful. While we know the team needs to be overhauled, shey na against BATE we supposed dey struggle to score? The players who played tonight should tender a formal apology to the fanbase if they have any shame. Emery should raise his hand up for this loss because he set up the team to fail with that front 3 formation and no creative player behind.
the man keep using 3 man defense and his full backs are the most foolish players ever, what's stopping him from using monreal and jenkinson for left and right back.
Don't worry sha they will overturn the lead next week
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
SkimpleD:
Sod09, can we gist? grin
you think we are out grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
SkimpleD:

Eeya Chai...

I feel your pain Bro

Are you done mourning grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2019
iamoyindamola:
you think we are out grin
Think? Why should I think your think? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
Roland17:

Are you done mourning grin grin
Mourn your own let me mourn my own undecided

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
No place to set canopy sef. Useless club. I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2019
Roland17:

Baba, this loss pain me, I no go lie, because the solution was glaring even to the blind, particularly against a lesser team like BATE.
It is well. 2nd leg dey. If na Wenger's Arsenal i go trust say una go tear them for Emirates but this Emery's Arsenal dey play like peak Ipswich Town!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
SkimpleD:

Mourn your own let me mourn my own undecided

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
krattoss:
And these ones are one of the EPL is the best league chest beaters undecided

@ ramdeuter

Na eph12, Leyqute and afrodoc2 you go ask o

Na them dey preach the gospel

Can we even call Bate Borisov farmers
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Na eph12, Leyqute and afrodoc2 you go ask o

Na them dey preach the gospel

Can we even call Bate Borisov farmers

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
*Sigh*

I don't even know where to begin. This same BATE we beat over 9+ goals last season, a team that played its last competitive match last year ( fking last year!!!). Arsenal lost to that kind of team.

Well, I'm might be exaggerating, but I've seen enough of Unia's system. And, I can say with 100% confidence, we won't win or qualifying for UCL playing with it (except our luck is extremely good).

You'll know a top Manager when he is handling average players. Except Emery has a significantly better team than his rivals, I don't see his team edging out any of them in a 38 game season.

And, our style of play is painful to watch now. It's just to predictable (everybody packing themselves to one wing or the other) and there is no creativity at all. Playing 5 defenders (+ wingbacks) and holding midfielders is killing this team bad bad.

If United and Chelsea finish below this wack Arsenal side, then they need serious prayers.

I hope he proves me wrong, but I don't see Unia lasting long as Arsenal's manager.

Yeah, I know it's too early to be saying this, but that's what I've seen from his football so far.

Poch, pep, and Klopp, although they did not have steller first seasons, everyone could see what they were trying to install in their teams. And their style of play is very exciting to watch. Can the same be said for Emery?

This team needs a pep style overhaul. Meh, I don't even have the power to shout again. Tomorrow, all of them will receive alert of thousands of pounds. I cannot kill myself until top their matter.

If they like, they should have sense. It's not my business again ooo.... Me sef, lemme face front.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chrisus(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
MrDojo:
*Sigh*

I don't even know where to begin. This same BATE we beat over 9+ goals last season, a team that played its last competitive match last year ( fking last year!!!). Arsenal lost to that kind of team.

Well, I'm might be exaggerating, but I've seen enough of Unia's system. And, I can say with 100% confidence, we won't win or qualifying for UCL playing with it (except our luck is extremely good).

You'll know a top Manager when he is handling average players. Except Emery has a significantly better team than his rivals, I don't see his team edging out any of them in a 38 game season.

And, our style of play is painful to watch now. It's just to predictable (everybody packing themselves to one wing or the other) and there is no creativity at all. Playing 5 defenders (+ wingbacks) and holding midfielders is killing this team bad bad.

If United and Chelsea finish below this wack Arsenal side, then they need serious prayers.

I hope he proves me wrong, but I don't see Unia lasting long as Arsenal's manager.

Yeah, I know it's too early to be saying this, but that's what I've seen from his football so far.

Poch, pep, and Klopp, although they did not have steller first seasons, everyone could see what they were trying to install in their teams. And their style of play is very exciting to watch. Can the same be said for Emery?

This team needs a pep style overhaul. Meh, I don't even have the power to shout again. Tomorrow, all of them will receive alert of thousands of pounds. I cannot kill myself until top their matter.

If they like, they should have sense. It's not my business again ooo.... Me sef, lemme face front.

Shalaye FC is back again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lana1:
nn

So this are like Mechanics, rewire and blacksmiths
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chrisus(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.