Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2337500 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (3528) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chrisus(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

So this are like Mechanics, rewire and blacksmiths

Football is their side job

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Roland17:
Where is the creativity? critics should please tell me Ozil would not flourish in this game? Even the commentators are hammering on our lack of creativity from the middle. I thought Emery would have brought in Suarez very early on at least to help.

The set up from the start was fundamentally wrong. We are playing a front 3 of Iwobi, Laca and Miki and behind them to create are Xhaka and Guen with Niles and Kola from the wings. Abeg where is the creativity supposed to come from? Xhaka and Guen are central midfielders, they lack the technique to create anything incisive from the middle of the park or the final 3rd of the pitch.

If we had a creative player behind the front 3 or in the middle to play alongside Guen or Xhaka, we would have created tons of chances considering the amount of possession we have enjoyed.
What's even paining me is that nobody asked you to shalaye shocked

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
iamoyindamola:
exactly
This Emery must be one idiot to block out ozil ahead of these mofos
See the whole team set of useless imbeciles
You forgot to blame wengay and Guen?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
eph12:

What's even paining me is that nobody asked you to shalaye shocked

I don't need your permission to Shalaye grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Na ep.h12, Ley.qute and afro.doc2 you go ask o

Na them dey preach the gospel

Can we even call Bate Borisov farmers
Ask the leader of your farm, they will explain to you how they were raped. Don't worry Liverpool will clear your doubts next week
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Roland17:

I don't need your permission to Shalaye grin

But can you stop disgracing us in lowly yorupa cup? It's shameful
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lana1:
Na the red and white army win.
up Red and white.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
eph12:

But can you stop disgracing us in lowly yorupa cup? It's shameful

The same way you are dragging us through gutters of mediocrity in high places. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
Well, game is still salvageable.
But truth must be said, Emery is running out of time and patience.

It's not acceptable that we struggle against poor sides like BATE and we can't keep clean sheet to save our lives.

Emery is beginning to look worst than Wenger, it must be said.

We could have atleast started Ramsey today. We can't be paying him for doing nothing, even if he is heading to Juve, but he is a player with goal in his game, and usually shine against inferior opponents such as these.

Finally, the penny dropped for me. Guendouzi is a very limited player. He is still too raw, we can't depend on him, not when you have atrocious player like Xhaka next to him, that's asking for too much trouble.

I don't even know the pattern we play these days. It's going to be a frustrating return leg at Emirates, and knowing how porous this Emery team is, with his obstinate insistence on use of bombarding wing backs who leave spaces behind and are bad at defending like Kolasinac, we are likely going to concede a goal at Emirates, and will then need three goals at least to go through, and with the way we are currently playing, where will the three goals come from?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
eph12:

Ask the leader of your farm, they will explain to you how they were raped. Don't worry Liverpool will clear your doubts next week

How come blacksmiths that didnt even qualify to be farmers are raping teams from the best league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

How come blacksmiths that didnt even qualify to be farmers are raping teams from the best league
1-0 is not raping, 3-0 is
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
pazienza:
Well, game is still salvageable.
But truth must be said, Emery is running out of time and patience.

It's not acceptable that we struggle against poor sides like BATE and we can't keep clean sheet to save our lives.

Emery is beginning to look worst than Wenger, it must be said.

We could have atleast started Ramsey today. We can't be paying him for doing nothing, even if he is heading to Juve, but he is a player with goal in his game, and usually shine against inferior opponents such as these.

Finally, the penny dropped for me. Guendouzi is a very limited player. He is still too raw, we can't depend on him, not when you have atrocious player like Xhaka next to him, that's asking for too much trouble.

I don't even know the pattern we play these days. It's going to be a frustrating return leg at Emirates, and knowing how porous this Emery team is, with his obstinate insistence on use of bombarding wing backs who leave spaces behind and are bad at defending like Kolasinac, we are likely going to concede a goal at Emirates, and will then need three goals at least to go through, and with the way we are currently playing, where will the three goals come from?
auba of course who else??
I hope Emery start getting use to it that ozil is still better than the fools he's parading.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Roland17:

The same way you are dragging us through gutters of mediocrity in high places. grin
Everybody is betting on Manchester United to turn it around in the second leg but not the same for this your club that is a former big club. It's a disgrace
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
eph12:

Everybody is betting on Manchester United to turn it around in the second leg but not the same for this your club that is a former big club. It's a disgrace

Show me the drunkards biko. I don't mean awon chest beaters on your thread oh. We stand a better chance at qualifying than you stand at scoring in France, worth more progressing.

Stay high bro grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Some things just never change. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
eph12:

everybody is what?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
iamoyindamola:
auba of course who else??
I hope Emery start getting use to it that ozil is still better than the fools he's parading.

That's the problem. The team lack goal scorers.
Other than Auba and Lacazette, who else score regularly there? Iwobi is as good as useless in front of goal, dude shoots like a baby, his final third decision making ability is poor.

Xhaka, Guendouzi are not goal threats. Monreal use to score, but man is old. Kolasinac is not a footballer, more like a body guard, we will keep conceding goals as long as he continues to play.

I tire for this team, I swear.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
eph12:

1-0 is not raping, 3-0 is

1-0 by part time footballers and full time mechanics is raping. 2-0 at old trafford and turning your stadium to a beer parlor is raping
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
BikeMan:
everybody is what?
Eph12 na my Gee, but right now, he is high on something

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2019
BikeMan:
everybody is what?

Na DiMaria shayo na eph12 dey high
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 12:07am On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 15, 2019
The performance has been abysmal ever since Emery decided to set up the team to always accommodate Guen. Our best run this season was when Xhaka partnered Torreira and Ozil played behind our forwards. But but Ozil is the problem.

I’ve told y’all what I see sitting down y’all have to climb a mountain to even get a glimpse.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 5:03am On Feb 15, 2019
BikeMan:
everybody is what?
Better face your front
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 5:06am On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

1-0 by part time footballers and full time mechanics is raping. 2-0 at old trafford and turning your stadium to a beer parlor is raping
1-0, 2-0 can be a mistake or one team is just fortunate but not 3-0. That's why when Chelshit won City 2-0 earlier, we know that Pep was not raped, Chelshit was just lucky on that day. If it had entered 3-0, then the raping would have been confirmed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:03am On Feb 15, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
The performance has been abysmal ever since Emery decided to set up the team to always accommodate Guen. Our best run this season was when Xhaka partnered Torreira and Ozil played behind our forwards. But but Ozil is the problem.

I’ve told y’all what I see sitting down y’all have to climb a mountain to even get a glimpse.
na world class guendouzi you they blame too abi grin grin
Quick question, where is the boy best position and did he make any successful passes yesterday?.
What do I know he's not part of the problem
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:04am On Feb 15, 2019
diggz:
Abeg I dey look for spy360 and sod09...who see del biko?
We dey international observer status. So there is no favouritism.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:08am On Feb 15, 2019
airmark:
No place to set canopy sef. Useless club. I'm out.
Any need?

Since we already know we will win the EL this season. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lol,pls Psg Uses Mechanized Farming,does One Qualify To Be A Farmer.How Is 1-0 Rape?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 15, 2019
iamoyindamola:
na world class guendouzi you they blame too abi grin grin
Quick question, where is the boy best position and did he make any successful passes yesterday?.
What do I know he's not part of the problem
i remember the match against Man-U in EPL first leg we had Ramsey on bench dude picked Guen ahead of him. No matter how low I rate Ramsey, Guen still can’t shine his shoes.

To ur Q. I don’t know his best position I sha see him roaming. Spy might be helpful with that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
i remember the match against Man-U in EPL first leg we had Ramsey on bench dude picked Guen ahead of him. No matter how low I rate Ramsey, Guen still can’t shine his shoes.

To ur Q. I don’t know his best position I sha see him roaming. Spy might be helpful with that.
Guendouzi is a box to box player, a typical Patrick Vieira type.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:58am On Feb 15, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

are you minding these people I was preaching it they turned me to hater
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Spy360:

Guendouzi is a box to box player, a typical Patrick Vieira type.
how can you say someone that keeps falling viera type.
Has he done any of box to box attributes, apart from always collecting ball and passing sideways.
He can't pass,mark, shoot...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (3528) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.