Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2358512 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (3548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
You can not turn this amala bro. grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lana1:
grin
I'm so happy u had nothing concrete to counter my post with except the usual "stop flip-flopping or turning amala".

Why should I stick to only Martial & Lukaku vs Dagba & Kimpembe when the general consensus of this argument on Tuesday was whether PSG had better players than us.
Especially when ur logic was faulty.

Lukaku wey ball dey dribble is now world class. The same lukaku u called Jambody

Lukaku is world class but if dem say make we swap Lukaku and Lacazete now, una go talk no.
grin grin I love this game.

You can not turn this amala to favor you. If you look at the snapshots you would see my comments and thoughts about Pogba from way back in 2013, 2015 and now, arguing against @Coogar and @Dayokanu.

Trolling Pogba when he is playing poorly does not mean I question his qualities. In the instance you were alluding to, we were talking about stat padding.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Abi o. When person dey support beer parlor team
Na olosho remain make Old Trafford turn Pekas
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

And what is calling Pogba names have to do with his football

Many players have been called names which has nothing to do with their abilities
Nihilist calls Messi names to troll him because he's a Ronaldo fan.

Someone else called Pogba a Bakayoko 2.0 when we drew against Burnley but it wasn't beacuse of his football abi?

So calling Hazard Shakushaku because he has 8 goals in the UCL is not because of his football??

Abeg shift go one side....i'm not in the mood to eat amala this evening.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
@Lana1, what you don't get is that I have been following Pogba as much as you have been, maybe even better because he is a Les Bleus and I am a concrete dye hard Les Bleus fan from age 7. It is well documented in this section. So no be today and that is why I stopped responding to @eph12, someone who does not follow French football or the players closely and is making conclusions about them.

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

Abi e ri nkan?

The thing burst my head ooo... I don't like United, but e good make we dey talk true.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

And what is calling Pogba names have to do with his football

Many players have been called names which has nothing to do with their abilities

Probably the funniest point he has raised.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lana1:
Nihilist calls Messi names to troll him because he's a Ronaldo fan.

Someone else called Pogba a Bakayoko 2.0 when we drew against Burnley but it wasn't beacuse of his football abi?

So calling Hazard Shakushaku because he has 8 goals in the UCL is not because of his football??

Abeg shift go one side....i'm not in the mood to eat amala this evening.

He trolls Messis inability to win with Argentina just like Roland trolls Pogbas ability to win vs Burnley

I call Hazard shakushaku because of his unproductive style of play which is evidenced by his poor goal returns

4 open play CL goals
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
MrDojo:

The thing burst my head ooo... I don't like United, but e good make we dey talk true.

Simple question bro.

Lukaku/Martial vs Kimpembe/Dagba.

Which combination will you consider world class? Please don't write or say too much, just the answer to the above question will be enough.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Roland17:
What you don't get is that I have been following Pogba as much as you have been, maybe even better because he is Les Bleus and I am a concrete dye hard Les Bleus fan from age 7. It is well documented in this section. So no be today and that is why I stopped responding to @eph12, someone who does not follow French football or the players closely and is making conclusions about them.
Post as many screenshots as u want. There's a way u troll players u like or consider world class without sounding borderline insane.

Even as far back as 5 months ago, u constantly yabbed Pogba after games where we lost or drew and tagged him Donkey, Bakayoko 2.0 and Dablord never dropping any positive critic in games in did well but we should clap for you because of a post about Pogba in 2013? grin grin

Is like commiting a crime in 2019 but telling the DA not to press charges because you were a priest in 2013.

Bakayoko 2.0 is now a world class player - Roland17, 2019

Jokes on you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lana1:
Post as many screenshots as u want. There's a way u troll players u like or consider world class without sounding borderline insane.

Even as far back as 5 months ago, u constantly yabbed Pogba after games where we lost or drew and tagged him Donkey, Bakayoko 2.0 and Dablord never dropping any positive critic in games in did well but we should clap for you because of a post about Pogba in 2013? grin grin

Is like commiting a crime in 2019 but telling the DA not to press charges because you were a priest in 2013.

Bakayoko 2.0 is now a world class player - Roland17, 2019

Jokes on you.

LMAOOOOOOO grin grin grin Facts don't lie bro, they are staring you in your face. E shock am. I will take as many shots at Pogba or any great player, it does not mean I don't love them.

Stop evading the onus of this argument.

Lukaku/Martial vs Kimpembe/Dagba which combination is world class. Simple!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

For example Dagba has played 9mins of CL football, No National competition and dont know of his former club

So how are you able to compare him to Martial and Lukaku
How many minutes of Champions League football has Alves, Silva, Marquinhos and Buffing played that they're not world class but Martial is
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

How many minutes of Champions League football has Alves, Silva, Marquinhos and Buffing played that they're not world class but Martial is

World class is not a place you sit in for life. Especially as you grow older you start dropping out of world class like it happened to Carrick, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Schweisteiger, Yaya etc.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Roland17:

Simple question bro.

Lukaku/Martial vs Kimpembe/Dagba.

Which combination will you consider world class? Please don't write or say too much, just the answer to the above question will be enough.

None! But the United duo are more widely known than the boys from PSG. Hell, I don't even know who that Dagba is...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Roland17:

LMAOOOOOOO grin grin grin Facts don't lie bro, they are staring you in your face. E shock am. I will take as many shots at Pogba or any great player, it does not mean I don't love them.

Stop evading the onus of this argument.

Lukaku/Martial vs Kimpembe/Dagba which combination is world class. Simple!!!
The only thing that shocked me here is you calling Pogba a world class player. Even from ur screenies, not once did u refer to him as a world class player. But to win argument u dey change mouth anyhow.

Even if i indulge, and say Lukaku/Martial are the "world class players", the fact that these players lost at home to the Kimpembes and Dagbas only proves that PSG had the better players which has been the crux of the matter that has since seen this discussion move from our thread, to Chelsea's thread and now ur thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

World class is not a place you sit in for life. Especially as you grow older you start dropping out of world class like it happened to Carrick, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Schweisteiger, Yaya etc.
Stop forcing players to drop out of world class, they haven't.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
MrDojo:

None! But the United duo are more widely known than the boys from PSG. Hell, I don't even know who that Dagba is...

The point exactly!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Roland17:

The point exactly!!!!!

Oh, is that what you guys are arguing about? I thought it was on who has the better team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

Matic won the league twice as a starter. Can't say the same about Mata and Sanchez. What have they done? Your team even collapsed immediately Matic left, chopping 4-6 goals here and there
are you really asking what both players have won?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
MrDojo:

Oh, is that what you guys are arguing about? I thought it was on who has the better team.

Nooooo, at least not for me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
BikeMan:
are you really asking what both players have won?
Yes what have they won for their team? EPL, Champion league, or world cup?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

Stop forcing players to drop out of world class, they haven't.

Its called fathers time, they have no option. Dani Alves Buffon and Silva are no longer world class just like Yaya and Schweinsteiger
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Its called fathers time, they have no option. Dani Alves Buffon and Silva are no longer world class just like Yaya and Schweinsteiger
Because of their age or their performance on the pitch?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

Because of their age or their performance on the pitch?

Both are tied. Age is the reason a 16yr old in most cases is too young to make an impact and the reason when most players decline in their late 30s

Its why Zlatan is playing in MLS and why Ronaldinho is no more elite

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

Yes what have they won for their team? EPL, Champion league, or world cup?
Mata has won the two biggest championships in football Matic would probably not win again. Sanchez won titles with Barcelona and dragged his team to drown Messi's Argentina twice in Copa America

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Both are tied. Age is the reason a 16yr old in most cases is too young to make an impact and the reason when most players decline in their late 30s

Its why Zlatan is playing in MLS and why Ronaldinho is no more elite
All these names you're going to call sef. PSG have their eyes on the Champions League, they have spent huge money for it recently. They have seen that these players are still world class and going strong, but you're going to call Judas Iscariot from 20BC to prove something that has already been proven
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
BikeMan:
Mata has won the two biggest championships in football Matic would probably not win again. Sanchez won titles with Barcelona and dragged his team to drown Messi's Argentina twice in Copa America
What was Mata's contribution? Sanchez that was carried? Lmao
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

All these names you're going to call sef. PSG have their eyes on the Champions League, they have spent huge money for it recently. They have seen that these players are still world class and going strong, but you're going to call Judas Iscariot from 20BC to prove something that has already been proven

If PSG wants to win the CL the players they will be relying on are Neymar Mbappe Cavani DiMaria, Verrati these are the main players close to their peak the others are just squad players to help out and not at the peak of their games as no team will parade 22 world class players

So last season was City depending on Yaya to win or was Man Utd depending on Carrick to win

Soon you will tell us they signed Chupo-Moting because he was world class and going strong
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

What was Mata's contribution? Sanchez that was carried? Lmao
You mean what was Mata's contribution when we won the UCL, he was in charge of bibs. Na you carry Sanchez abi? So Matic is your own world class player grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

If PSG wants to win the CL the players they will be relying on are Neymar Mbappe Cavani DiMaria, Verrati these are the main players close to their peak the others are just squad players to help out and not at the peak of their games as no team will parade 22 world class players

So last season was City depending on Yaya to win or was Man Utd depending on Carrick to win

Soon you will tell us they signed Chupo-Moting because he was world class and going strong
You're just all over the place comparing players that start every game with Yaya and Carrick
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
BikeMan:
You mean what was Mata's contribution when we won the UCL, he was in charge of bibs. Na you carry Sanchez abi? So Matic is your own world class player grin grin grin
So Matic is not world class too? I agree they're not all world class. Shey you go rest now?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

So Matic is not world class too? I agree they're not all world class. Shey you go rest now?
how can you compare the abilities of these players?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (3548) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Spy360(m), mostob(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.