Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2337313 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (3528) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lana1:
Funny enough, na only De Gea and Pogba most United fans dey ever tag "best in the world" or "world class". We constantly complain about the averageness of Lingard and Herrera, how inconsistent Martial is and our mediocre defence.

They said our players were average and riding on luck when we were beating the Tottenham's and Arsenal's of this world.
Now dem dey call those same players world class just to make themselves feel good about our L to PSG.

The discussion for at least make sense if these dudes could stay consistent in their assessments
I am just having fun here. Their analysis dey make me laugh cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

You mean its possible to be a world class player in Europe and you will not be able to recognize him?

Dagba has played a total of 340mins for PSG this season and you are asking if he is world class
I'm asking why Martial and Lukaku are world class and those ones at PSG are not. We have Marquinhos, Kimbempe, Draxler, Buffon, ALves, Silva etc

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

Kimbempe made the France squad to the world cup, Martial couldn't.

So transfer fees, first team starters, national team appearance are what determines your world class players? Something is telling me you belong to aparisports club but I don't want to believe

This is the problem with some folks on this section. Most are conformist who have no mind of their own, they need allies to help them push their cause. So just because I share a similar view as Dayo on this matter, it means I am aligned to all his thoughts?

I have been in battles with Dayo and will continue, educate yourself by reading through my comments. Even Dayo will tell you that.

Kimbempe made the French squad to the World cup and played how many matches? For the records, Kimbempe has only 7 international caps in comparison to Martial's 18. Furthermore, Martial did not make the squad because his form was horrible after Sanchez arrived United and bear in mind he copped an injury before that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

I'm asking why Martial and Lukaku are world class and those ones at PSG are not. We have Marquinhos, Kimbempe, Draxler, Buffon, ALves, Silva etc

Buffon Alvez and Silva are past their prime and cannot be world class

Its like asking if Yaya Toure, Schweinsteiger or Kompany is world class today

Draxler is a mediocre player just a little better than Lingaard, Marquinho and Kimpembe are young upcoming defenders just like Lindelof and Shaw or can we say Shaw and Lindelof are world class too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Roland17:

This is the problem with some folks on this section. Most are conformist who have no mind of their own, they need allies to help them push their cause. So just because I share a similar view as Dayo on this matter, it means I am aligned to all his thoughts?

I have been in battles with Dayo and will continue, educate yourself by reading through my comments. Even Dayo will tell you that.

Kimbempe made the French squad to the World cup and played how many matches? For the records, Kimbempe has only 7 international caps in comparison to Martial's 18. Furthermore, Martial did not make the squad because his form was horrible after Sanchez arrived United and bear in mind he copped an injury before that.

Thats the way some people reason

if Dayo says Messi plays for Barcelona, Some will try to prove no he plays for Burnley just to oppose anything I say
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Roland17:

How many national team caps do Lukaku and Martial have in comparison to Dagba and Kimpembe?
Lmao. See wuruwuru logic. Are u related to hensbrain or okadaman? So It's by national team caps now? Some 2 seasons ago when Kante barely had 10 caps for France, una dey call am world class but Pogba was labeled DabLord.

How many international competitions have Lukaku and Martial played in when compared to Dagba and Kimpembe?
Refer to my post above concerning Pogba and Kante.

How many UCL/European club competition experience do Lukaku and Martial have in comparison to Dagba and Kimpembe?[quote]Really? How many apps in Europe(both Europa and UCL) does Lukaku even have?? But make i no digress. Lewandowski with more than 5 seasons of UCl is world class and better than Mbappe.

[quote]What are the transfer fees/ salaries for Lukaku and Martial in comparison to Dagba and Kimpembe?
It was only a matter of time before this criteria popped up again.
Martial earn more than Hazard but una no go ever gree when we joke that he is better than Hazard. Ozil currently earns more than KDB. Maybe he's also better as well.
As for Transfer fees, Ousmane Dembele and Coutinho but cost more than Salah but i'll leave you to your wayo logic to decipher who is better.

Are Kimpembe and Dagba first team starters in a healthy PSG side in comparison to Lukaku and Martial?
Lukaku is a starter for United? cheesy Sanchez?? Mata??

Are Kimpembe and Dagba starters for their respective national team sides, in comparison to Lukaku and Martial?
Did Martial even go to the World Cup? Except Lukaku, none of our subs that came on are even regulars for their countries anymore.

I can go on and on bro.
U can go as long as you like. Wont change the fact that ur post oozes hypocrisy and double standards.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Buffon Alvez and Silva are past their prime and cannot be world class

Its like asking if Yaya Toure, Schweinsteiger or Kompany is world class today

Draxler is a mediocre player just a little better than Lingaard, Marquinho and Kimpembe are young upcoming defenders just like Lindelof and Shaw or can we say Shaw and Lindelof are world class too
And Martial is not upcoming but already world class abi? Go on

Lukaku that until two years was playing for Everton, has not won anything neither has he delivered in any final is world class? Kontinu
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Roland17:

You were trying to troll and I answered in kind. How can you say one becomes world class because of his national team appearance or playing in a first team? In which world is that?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:
And Martial is not upcoming but already world class abi? Go on

Lukaku that until two years was playing for Everton, has not won anything neither has he delivered in any final is world class? Kontinu

Lukaku was 2nd top scorer in the EPL, Unless you are telling us that goals in the EPL dont matter because its farmers league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
All United players are suddenly world class beacuse of some 10 games in 2 months under a caretaker manager. I can remember how Roland17 used to vehemently yab Pogba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

You were trying to troll and I answered in kind. How can you say one becomes world class because of his national team appearance or playing in a first team? In which world is that?

How can one become world class by not playing in National team or by being a benchwarmer for club like Kimpembe and Dagba? In what world is that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lukaku was 2nd top scorer in the EPL, Unless you are telling us that goals in the EPL dont matter because its farmers league
You that were not convinced about Kane when he delivered for Tottenham is now saying Lukaku is world class for being 2nd top scorer?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

Very soon we will read that players can be world class or not based on the color of their jersey.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lana1:
Lmao. See wuruwuru logic. Are u related to hensbrain or okadaman? So It's by national team caps now? Some 2 seasons ago when Kante barely had 10 caps for France, una dey call am world class but Pogba was labeled DabLord.

Refer to my post above concerning Pogba and Kante.

You guys are just all over the place. We are comparing the "World Class" status of Lukaku/ Martial in comparison to Kimpembe and Dagba. Stop spilling the conversation to other players. Stick to Lukaku/Martial and Kimpembe/ Dagba.

Kante, Pogba, Hazard et al are not the topic of discussion here. Kante was renowned after his exploits with Leceister, he was a late bloomer and have since gone on to win more appearances with France and ultimately the World cup. Pogba is

I have provided my own criteria, please provide your own criteria. Please show me how Lukaku and Martial are not World class players.

I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

How can one become world class by not playing in National team or by being a benchwarmer for club like Kimpembe and Dagba? In what world is that
Now you see that none of them are world class. I wouldn't have mentioned those names, only did it to show you the sense nonsense in the nonsense
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lana1:
Very soon we will read that players can be world class or not based on the color of their jersey.
Be patient, they are getting there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

You that were not convinced about Kane when he delivered for Tottenham is now saying Lukaku is world class for being 2nd top scorer?

Lukaku at 25yrs has over 100 EPL goals. How many goals did Kane have then I commented about him not world class
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lana1:
All United players are suddenly world class beacuse of some 10 games in 2 months under a caretaker manager. I can remember how Roland17 used to vehemently yab Pogba

Yabbed him because his form was erratic, it did not dispute his ranking or his notoriety in the game of football. The World knows Pogba, his exploits with Juventus. He won trophies with Juve and his national team. So yabbing him when his form is erratic does not mean he is not a good player.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

Now you see that none of them are world class. I wouldn't have mentioned those names, only did it to show you the sense nonsense in the nonsense

So what is your criteria for world class and how many PSG players that played on the night(starters and subs) fit it

Remember we are going to use the same criteria for Man utd players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lukaku at 25yrs has over 100 EPL goals. How many goals did Kane have then I commented about him not world class

Don't allow them to tempt you into digressing from the onus of this argument. It is a subtle attempt to distract the focus.

Lukaku/ Martial vs Kimpembe/ Dagba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lana1:

Nihileest and some people vehemently yab Messi, Can we say Messi is not world class
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Roland17:

Don't allow them to tempt you into digressing from the onus of this argument. It is a subtle attempt to distract the focus.

Lukaku/ Martial vs Kimpembe/ Dagba

eph12 So back to the matter

How is Lukaku/Martial vs Kimpembe/Dagba

eph12:

How is Lukaku and Martial world class, and Dagba and Kimbempe are not world class
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

So what is your criteria for world class and how many PSG players that played on the night(starters and subs) fit it

Remember we are going to use the same criteria for Man utd players
Played at the top consistently for years

United
DeGea, Pogba, Matic

PSG
Neymar, Cavani, Mbappe, Di Maria, Verrati, Buffon, Alves, Silva
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Nihileest and some people vehemently yab Messi, Can we say Messi is not world class

My exact thoughts. Folks yab great players, it does not mean we question their qualities or greatness.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

Okay good

So should we count the years

Martial/Lukaku have played consistently at the top and compare it to Kimpembe/Dagba?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

eph.12 So back to the matter

How is Lukaku/Martial vs Kimpembe/Dagba

That isn't even the crux of the matter but I will oblige you

You mentioned Lukaku and Martial as world class and your reasons were not only far from your usual reasons for judging players, but laughable
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

United
DeGea, Pogba, Matic

PSG
Neymar, Cavani, Mbappe, Di Maria, Verrati, Buffon, Alves, Silva

Did you see Neymar Cavani on the field yesterday?

If you are including Buffon Alves and Silva can we also include Schweinsteiger or Yaya Toure or Cech who is younger than some of them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Okay good

So should we count the years

Martial/Lukaku have played consistently at the top and compare it to Kimpembe/Dagba?
Martial and Lukaku have played consistently at the top? LMAO
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

That isn't even the crux of the matter but I will oblige you

You mentioned Lukaku and Martial as world class and your reasons were not only far from your usual reasons for judging players, but laughable

So using your own metrics rate Martial, Lukaku, Kimpembe Dagba

10 is best player ever seen, 1 is worst player ever seen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

Martial and Lukaku have played consistently at the top? LMAO

Lukaku 25yrs over 100 EPL goals
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Did you see Neymar Cavani on the field yesterday?

If you are including Buffon Alves and Silva can we also include Schweinsteiger or Yaya Toure or Cech who is younger than some of them
Did you see Schiwie, Toure or Cech on the field that day?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

Did you see Schiwie, Toure or Cech on the field that day?

Schweini Toure and Cech are similar to Alves Buffon and Silva former world class players who are pas their prime

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (3528) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.