Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,288 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2358925 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) ... (3548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

What was Mata's contribution? Sanchez that was carried? Lmao

You are making too many goofs.

Here we go again, if you engage him now about the emboldened, he will tell us he only watched the finals and did not watch the group stages of Copa America games or does not follow the Copa America.

Let me educate you about the embolden.

The MVP (Golden Ball Award) of the 2016 Copa America was Alexis Sanchez and there is a big reason, he also finished with 3 goals which was 4th highest. So how was he carried? Research before you post things, even if you no dey watch games outside of the EPL. Abeg!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
BikeMan:
how can you compare the abilities of these players?
Is Matic a world class player?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Roland17:

You are making too many goofs.

Here we go again, if you engage him now about the emboldened, he will tell us he only watched the finals and did not watch the group stages of Copa America games or does not follow the Copa America.

Let me educate you about the embolden.

The MVP (Golden Ball Award) of the 2016 Copa America was Alexis Sanchez and there is a big reason, he also finished with 3 goals which was 4th highest. So how was he carried? Research before you post things, even if you no dey watch games outside of the EPL. Abeg!
Another pooling booth award
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
iamoyindamola:
how can you say someone that keeps falling viera type.
Has he done any of box to box attributes, apart from always collecting ball and passing sideways.
He can't pass,mark, shoot...
Not like he is Vieira, but he does same job.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

Is Matic a world class player?
Why is he tagged "bag of beans"here or why una dey constantly yab am for your thread. ....WORLD CLASS NIKAN KO
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Welcome to the General Football Discussion Thread grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
BikeMan:
Why is he tagged "bag of beans"here or why una dey constantly yab am for your thread. ....WORLD CLASS NIKAN KO
So your reason why he's not world class is that he's tagged bag of beans here and we have him constantly?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
eph12:

So your reason why he's not world class is that he's tagged bag of beans here and we have him constantly?
was expecting this grin goodnight bro

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 7:21am On Feb 16, 2019
BikeMan:
was expecting this grin goodnight bro
So you can now see how foolish your reason sounded?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2019
Everyone now calling on Emery's to bring back Ozil.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Spy360:
yes we can't be having some deadwood and he's freezing out the best player in the team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Spy360:

He can not be worse than all the midfielders and attackers we paraded on Thursday. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Roland17:

He can not be worse than all the midfielders and attackers we paraded on Thursday. angry
Honestly. The guy has even handled the situation very maturedly, unlike what we usually notice in other clubs.

We know he can't mark, but he is the best chance creator we have. How Emery can't build on his strength is what baffles me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Spy360:

Honestly. The guy has even handled the situation very maturedly, unlike what we usually notice in other clubs.

We know he can't mark, but he is the best chance creator we have. How Emery can't build on his strength is what baffles me.

To be fair, the players we have can't cover his (Ozil's) flaw (s). And, yes the man is the best chance Creator we have in the team. But on a personal note I think Ozil's time in Arsenal is over. I know you don't agree.

Hopefully, if Emery reintroduces him into the team, he can prove people like me wrong. But, I doubt it will happen.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
MrDojo:

To be fair, the players we have can't cover his (Ozil's) flaw (s). And, yes the man is the best chance Creator we have in the team. But on a personal note I think Ozil's time in Arsenal is over. I know you don't agree.

Hopefully, if Emery reintroduces him into the team, he can prove people like me wrong. But, I doubt it will happen.

If re introduced, Ozil will only justify why he doesn't deserve to play for Arsenal, but then, it will be to the detriment of our top 4 chance.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2019
MrDojo:

Play Torriera behind him. We can't have such a talent as Ozil wasting on the bench. He can be sold come summer but for now use him. Just find a way, that's why you are being paid. Emery.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
pazienza:
Safe to say that United will crumble from here onwards, their illusions are over, they will now have to face reality.
Chelsea will take care of business next week end, then Liverpool will take over from there, this one nah serious gang raping, by the time it's over, deluded United fans will start crying for Pochetino to come to their rescue again. cool
Hope u sleep well this night sha. grin grin

Cant even begin to understand the pains u're going through right now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
chai,because someone is over 30years means he is past his prime?. someone should please remind me how old modric was when he won the balon dor.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
eph12:

LMAO let me break it down for you
If Martial and Lukaku that has not done anything for their clubs can be world class, why not those on the bench? Abi what's the difference between playing and doing nothing on the field and staying on the bench?
Lol,this Cracked My Ribs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Roland17:

The point exactly!!!!!
lol,being more popular does not equate to being better,afterall it could be hype.
I AM ALMOST SURE ADAMA TRAORE IS MORE POPULAR THAN DAGBA.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
I feel so confident about this BATE game. As confident as going home to have sex with your wife. You just know she won't say no. undecided

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Spy360:
I feel so confident about this BATE game. As confident as going home to have sex with your wife. You just know she won't say no. undecided
grin grin

Relax. I'm sure u'll be treated to a symphony by Batehoven this night.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
Spy360:
ain't you ashamed of these idiots we parading
Photoshoot FC angry
Bunch of waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
These guys too like anything wen get camera. They better show up today oh angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
In 7 minutes we have seen more incisive passing into dangerous areas than the entire duration of the 1st leg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Arsenal should win comfortably today grin grin grin But, who knows. This people might decide to be mad again today.

Three goals is needed today, because that defense must concede one yeye goal.

Just like Chelsea, this competition is our best chance of getting UCL football. If we miss out, then it will be tough ooo.

grin grin grin Chelsea have carry the same curse we carried last year, playing city back to back in the League cup final and PL. If we don't take advantage of United's potential dropped points in the weekend, then we should not mention top 4 at all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Roland17:
These guys too like anything wen get camera. They better show up today oh angry

The life of a modern day footballer grin grin

The one that annoys me the most is Mustafi's "back on top" tweet.

Anytime I see it, I wish I can slap the guy through my phone. cheesy grin cheesy angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
@MrDojo

Na assurance say Bate go score, na why I kukuma no celebrate our goal. We need like 3-4 goal lead before I get comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please guys, give me updates on Ozil's performance. I'm not watching the game cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good for everyone if you guys still remain in this competition so you don't have a fresh team every weekend
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
MrDojo:
Please guys, give me updates on Ozil's performance. I'm not watching the game cry cry cry

Nothing extraordinary, but he has controlled the pace of the game and moved the ball into dangerous areas with very good passing. We are definitely more incisive with possession and are probing through the middle just as much as we are on wings.

If only Iwobi can shoot to save his life we would have been 2 up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Roland17:

Nothing extraordinary, but he has controlled the pace of the game and moved the ball into dangerous areas with very good passing. We are definitely more incisive with possession and are probing through the middle just as much as we are on wings.

If only Iwobi can shoot to save his life we would have been 2 up.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) ... (3548) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.