Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2321139 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 4:42am On Mar 08, 2019
chidexxy007:
So i heard United left 3goals in France for assnal to go an collect?

grin grin grin
Why so evil? grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by adisaaowala: 5:52am On Mar 08, 2019
pazienza:

And I thought we had all agreed that Ozil should feature only in home games? How exactly did he get to start this game?

When did Emery agree with y'all on this??

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by weedtaker: 6:54am On Mar 08, 2019
Lol, him get emery for whatsapp grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2019
eph12:

Which pain are you in my? You have almost all your players fit

My broda, imagine losing to a team like rennes. As in how? It's a team we should beat comfortably. Now they have given themselves a difficult task for next week.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 7:20am On Mar 08, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Oh, i almost forgot.

Kevindein thunder will anally rape you.
Ah, you're another disrespectful idiot.

Ignore mode from now on
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
bros why not channel your energy to trolling after all that's what you guys are good at no one is stopping you guys. If manure lose today I go still troll Una but what I don't understand are all these stupid childish insults you all do when trolling.
You can't blame me for choosing arsenal and I don't have any problem with you picking your club too, why not insult arsenal and leave us out of it. If we start now you lots know how to cry to the mods.
You guys will start and still claim the victims please let's be guided you can troll day and night even sleep here no one give a fvck. Let's just respect ourselves,this is actually the second time we are advising you guys to be civil.
Everybody get him own craze oo

Bro, as a fan, you should not allow the Banter/insults of other fans get to you. It's not just worth it. No disrespect to any club, but some people just like to hurl insults for no reason whatsoever. It's better to laugh it off, or report the person or totally ignore the person.

Don't worry, bro. On Sunday, plenty clubs will be in sifia pains, too.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2019
cheesy

You guys are just lucky Jesse Lingard is out injured, otherwise na new dance step he go unleash this weekend.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2019
Shitty horrible game last night. Have to make it up against the glorified stoke City on Sunday.

COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2019
MrDojo:

Bro, as a fan, you should not allow the Banter/insults of other fans get to you. It's not just worth it. No disrespect to any club, but some people just like to hurl insults for no reason whatsoever. It's better to laugh it off, or report the person or totally ignore the person.

Don't worry, bro. On Sunday, plenty clubs will be in sifia pains, too.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
these people can't take half of the insults they hurl at us, I can't count number of times I was banned on their thread just because of the normal 6 to 6 troll. They will attack and still report you to some useless mods like that mynd,he said I was bullying grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2019
pazienza:

So?
Is that why United is celebrating a UCL quarterfinals qualification more than Sevilla did last season?
so you were in Seville last season to see that they didn't celebrate their qualification.
use your head bro.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2019
Spy360:
The fact is that the pressure on Sunday is on United.

They know they aren't gonna win the UCL, so their only chance of making CL next season is finishing 4th. Unlike Arsenal and Chelsea who have the luxury o FB the EL.
why ppl for this thread no wise sef. So we just win psg for winning sake abi. one team will win the ucl and its the best team. Since you know we will not win it, tell us who will win.

i weak

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2019
Lana1:
Pressure has been on United to make top 4 since OGS came and inspired a good run of form.
Pressure is also on ur team to make top 4 by the league or Europa.

Pressure is on everyone to make top 4 so what exactly is all this nonsense talk of only United feeling any pressure? undecided
na pressure go finish them there.
These goners dey vex me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2019
LoRdCaT:
I can't really decide if you are arrantly deluded or just stupid. You and who agreed to start Ozil in only home games? Are you part of Arsenal's coaching team? Did you have a meeting with Emery and discuss starting Ozil in only home games? This is so so laughable. grin
he dey rep nairaland assanal fans association.
person go just decide to moomoo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2019
LoRdCaT:
I can't really decide if you are arrantly deluded or just stupid. You and who agreed to start Ozil in only home games? Are you part of Arsenal's coaching team? Did you have a meeting with Emery and discuss starting Ozil in only home games? This is so so laughable. grin
he dey rep nairaland assanal fans association.
person go just decide to moomoo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
bros why not channel your energy to trolling after all that's what you guys are good at no one is stopping you guys. If manure lose today I go still troll Una but what I don't understand are all these stupid childish insults you all do when trolling.
You can't blame me for choosing arsenal and I don't have any problem with you picking your club too, why not insult arsenal and leave us out of it. If we start now you lots know how to cry to the mods.
You guys will start and still claim the victims please let's be guided you can troll day and night even sleep here no one give a fvck. Let's just respect ourselves,this is actually the second time we are advising you guys to be civil.
Everybody get him own craze oo
no be sod be dis? so insult dey pain you. You wen dey always compliment my long neck.
Thunder assault you there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by neezar: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys should talk to Kokaneprodigy first before attacking us

When we talk about people being vulgar....Your son should come first

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2019
odizeey:
no be sod be dis? so insult dey pain you. You wen dey always compliment my long neck.
Thunder assault you there.
Longinus don't start I'm serious here
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2019
neezar:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys should talk to Kokaneprodigy first before attacking us

When we talk about people being vulgar....Your son should come first
so because of him I should start insulting all man utd fans
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Longinus don't start I'm serious here
cheesy you dey see am so? Make una no just lose against us sha. Una go too cry.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by neezar: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
so because of him I should start insulting all man utd fans
Nah Bro

Just saying we aren't the only one guilty of this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2019
odizeey:
cheesy you dey see am so? Make una no just lose against us sha. Una go too cry.
you sef know I they play with you cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
you sef know I they play with you cheesy
na d same play Lordcat dey play too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:27am On Mar 08, 2019
neezar:

Nah Bro

Just saying we aren't the only one guilty of this
you only mentioned kokane which I'm sure about 20 of you will attack him like flies.
Their is a difference between trolling and insults which most of you cross
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2019
odizeey:
na d same play Lordcat dey play too
he wasn't
If you don't like it I will stop
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2019
So this is how building FC lost all relevance? You lose and no trolling LMAO. That guy that has Emery's whatsapp should brief him on how pathetic and irrelevant the club currently is
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2019
eph12:

You guys are not only useless and pathetic, you're liars too undecided
it's like you want to be unfortunate in your miserable life, I have ignored you for a long time fool don't fvcking push me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by neezar: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
you only mentioned kokane which I'm sure about 20 of you will attack him like flies.
Their is a difference between trolling and insults which most of you cross
Lol

Sorry Bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.