Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2315386 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Happy retirement to Frimpong grin grin
Chai wengay do us bad thing abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Just read a tweet from this Malaysian guy,he predicted accurately the score line of PSG v Man u not only that, he highlighted the outcome too cheesy.
Ashley Young told him to predict Sunday's match and he said we losing 4-2 embarassed cry cry cry

Well, we best hope he is wrong this time around.

If he is perfect at predicting matches, he should be a billionaire.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Happy retirement to Frimpong grin grin
Chai wengay do us bad thing abeg

Frimpong, chai! Dude ruined his career with unnecessary red card in that match.

Where is Sir no goal too?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=Roland17 post=76469525][/quote]

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:52am On Mar 09, 2019
pazienza:

Frimpong, chai! Dude ruined his career with unnecessary red card in that match.

Where is Sir no goal too?
lmao Frimpong is this kind of bully that follows you to meet your opponent, the opponent still best both of you grin.
Sir no goal is somewhere in France, if musiliu can survive that league he will too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
after we successfully sell mustafi to the next unfortunate club we have to clear his name from our record and no more German cross breed must enter our team including ozil
German cross breeds.... lol
Wicked pikin
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
Spy360:

German cross breeds.... lol
Wicked pikin
grin
are they not cross breed grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
pazienza:

Now this is a better way to pass across your ideas and not resort to throwing insults around. Good one.

I still don't agree with you that Auba is top notch. He is a level below the likes of Aguero and Kane, Auba is too wasteful and not impactful.
Go and re-watch the Kane goal against Dortmund recently in Signa Iduna park in the UCL, that's how decisive strikers play. They win matches and make the difference for their team, week in, week out. Auba is not that kind of striker.
Lacazette is even worse. I disagree that that both of them would feature for the very top top team, Auba was literally begging Madrid to come get him, and they never went for him, infact, the only reason we have Laca and Auba is because no other top club was interested in them. We all know that Arsenal don't win transfer bidding wars against top teams.
With wasteful strikers Like Auba and Laca, we would always come up short.
Auba misses chances we know. In fact I was just going through a list of strikers with most misses, and Auba tops it. Another Interesting observation is that Mohammed Salah is second.

Which validates my point, that you can only miss if you are there. If you are there, you are already a top striker. May be not the best, but top at least.

Secondly, not all strikers are the same mould.
Some have pace, some don't.
Some can dribble, some can't.
Some will hold and guard the ball, some won't.
Some are good in the air, some aren't.

Years back the best strikers are big and strong, these days they are small and stout.

But they are all STRIKERS. And should be appreciated not castigated for seemingly lack of a particular skill, so long as they do their primary duty of ruffling the net.

It is left of the manager, to buy and use according to what he requires.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
I can assure you that both Auba and Laca will miss a that goal G. Murray scored.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Roland17:
I can assure you that both Auba and Laca will miss a that goal G. Murray scored.
this is what happens when they spend most of their training behind camera.
I have never seen a serious training session from these guys, Unai is not hard enough
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Just read a tweet from this Malaysian guy,he predicted accurately the score line of PSG v Man u not only that, he highlighted the outcome too cheesy.
Ashley Young told him to predict Sunday's match and he said we losing 4-2 embarassed cry cry cry

Forget that one... cheesy grin Although United is the favorite, anything can happen. If we win that match, United will be sent to sixth (that's if Chelsea wins their match, too. But, if we lose or draw... Hello 6th place.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
The dreaded SIXTH...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Spy360:

Congrats for qualifying for the QF, but PSG only needed the right mentality to avoid being beaten. They were the better side but probably underrated United which has been their problem in recent years. A problem of poor mental preparedness caused by the kind of league they find themselves. The competitiveness of the PL makes English teams hard to beat despite their poor displays.

United winning this year's CL would be a great miracle. They would easily get knocked out by a rugged team like Porto, all the same enjoy the show.

That said, the point really is that for United finishing fourth would be by miles the easier route to playing CL next season. Especially when you compare that to Arsenal winning the Europa. Hence the assertion that more pressure would be on United when they play Arsenal on Sunday.

[img]https://media1./images/aa8e4b469b8d93960138fcb70d9690bc/tenor.gif?itemid=7809484[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
iamoyindamola:
he's right Arsenal will lose, but wrong on the score-line.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
ChristineC:
he's right Arsenal will lose, but wrong on the score-line.
undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
LMAO grin

Would be absolutely hilarious if Spurs finish 6th after being in a 3 horse race for the title (according to the media)

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
KevinDein:
LMAO grin

Would be absolutely hilarious if Spurs finish 6th after being in a 3 horse race for the title (according to the media)

Stranger things have happened cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Thecassanova: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
There’s always one scape goat disappointing the family

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
MrDojo:

Stranger things have happened cheesy grin
Spurs have actually been scrapping wins, thanks to Son, even before the last 4 games (picked up only one point from those). They've been performing well above their level and are just returning to the mean.

They still have City and Liverpool.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by DExponential(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
KevinDein:

Spurs have actually being scrapping wins, thanks to Son, even before the last 4 games (picked up only one point from those). They've been performing well above their level and are just returning to the mean.

They still have City and Liverpool.
Tell Raumdeuter ooh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Arsenal fans always talking the most.

Spurs playing above their level.
United not good enough.

But they can never see past their own inconsistent, useless team that will be losing to clubs like Bate & Rennes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
KevinDein:
LMAO grin

Chai! See how good our midfield use to be. cry cry

How the hell did we go from Carzola and Rociscky to Xhaka and Guendouzi. Chai! *sad*
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lana1:
Arsenal fans always talking the most.

Spurs playing above their level.
United not good enough.

But they can never see past their own inconsistent, useless team that will be losing to clubs like Bate & Rennes.

We don hear you baba. This our thread. Allow us live our own fantasies here, like you lots do in yours. If our positivity in midst of so many negatives irks go, you can go to your thread and vent your frustrations and anger there.
I visit your thread and I see the kind of things you lots write about yourselves, nobody disturbs you, we let you live your fantasies. After all, that's what being a fan is all about. Imagine some of you talking about winning Arsenal 7-0 at Emirates to go third. That's the kind of fantasy you lots entertain in your thread, yet no Arsenal fan is there harassing you.
But you are always here 24/7, harassing Arsenal fans, we can't even dream or fantasize on our own thread without you lots swarming here like uninvited guests to start throwing expletives around.

Infact, something will need to be done about this. In other sensible forums, there is a limit rival fans can comment on other clubs threads. Trolling is allowed, but it has to be within reasonable bounds.
Ever since Mukina2 stopped coming here often, this thread seem to have gone to the dogs, with many Arsenal fans intimidated away from here by bitter rival fans. Seun/Mynd44 and those who run this site should look into this, because on the long run, they are losing, since the thread suffers lack of traffic because non Arsenal fans swarm the thread and make it hostile for real Arsenal fans to congregate and have long discussions on issues surrounding the club, ranging from the club failures, success, way forward, player and coach analysis, intra match wails, post match submissions, etc, which would have otherwise generated traffic to the site.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
pazienza:

We don hear you baba. This our thread. Allow us live our own fantasies here, like you lots do in yours. If our positivity in midst of so many negatives irks go, you can go to your thread and vent your frustrations and anger there.
I visit your thread and I see the kind of things you lots write about yourselves, nobody disturbs you, we let you live your fantasies. After all, that's what being a fan is all about.
It's one thing to hype ur team which is what fans do all the time. No one will point gun at ur head for that.

It's another thing to keep dragging other clubs when ur club is even worse. Now that's delusion.

Anyhow, i like as you dey gradually change tone everyday. Few weeks ago u were confident of finishing top 4 and beating United. U claimed United would crumble and get raped with all the big matches and injuries.
Ffs u even called Arsenal Europa favorites on the same day u got embarrassed by Rennes. grin

Now the new slogan is Positivity amidst Negativity. I love this game. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
pazienza:

I visit your thread and I see the kind of things you lots write about yourselves, nobody disturbs you, we let you live your fantasies. After all, that's what being a fan is all about. Imagine some of you talking about winning Arsenal 7-0 at Emirates to go third. That's the kind of fantasy you lots entertain in your thread, yet no Arsenal fan is there harassing you.
But you are always here 24/7, harassing Arsenal fans, we can't even dream or fantasize on our own thread without you lots swarming here like uninvited guests to start throwing expletives around.

Infact, something will need to be done about this. In other sensible forums, there is a limit rival fans can comment on other clubs threads. Trolling is allowed, but it has to be within reasonable bounds.
Ever since Mukina2 stopped coming here often, this thread seem to have gone to the dogs, with many Arsenal fans intimidated away from here by bitter rival fans. Seun/Mynd44 and those who run this site should look into this, because on the long run, they are losing, since the thread suffers lack of traffic because non Arsenal fans swarm the thread and make it hostile for real Arsenal fans to congregate and have long discussions on issues surrounding the club, ranging from the club failures, success, way forward, player and coach analysis, intra match wails, post match submissions, etc, which would have otherwise generate traffic to the site.

Lol. Seun that can not even fix the shitty NL servers is the one u're calling to come and impose some fictional laws on trolling? Lol.

Where was ur Mukinatu and ur self righteous àss when Patakshit, elfeminine and Keky used to camp on our thread for days, sometimes even weeks. Even back in September ur class captain crackheadprodigy no dey allow us rest. All that time and we no call mods for anybody.

The only reason u dont see Arsenal fans on our thread anymore is because they dont have a reason to be there.

Lmao. If the trolling too much for you log out. United fans have endured worse from ur brothers here.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
pazienza:

Chai! See how good our midfield use to be. cry cry

How the hell did we go from Carzola and Rociscky to Xhaka and Guendouzi. Chai! *sad*
carzola and little Mozart embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
pazienza:

Ever since Mukina2 stopped coming here often, this thread seem to have gone to the dogs, with many Arsenal fans intimidated away from here by bitter rival fans.
Seun/Mynd44 and those who run this site should look into this, because on the long run, they are losing, since the thread suffers lack of traffic because non Arsenal fans swarm the thread and make it hostile for real Arsenal fans to congregate and have long discussions on issues surrounding the club, ranging from the club failures, success, way forward, player and coach analysis, intra match wails, post match submissions, etc, which would have otherwise generated traffic to the site.

Yep

The nauseating bunch have literally chased away Arsenal fans from this thread. Never seen this much obsession from opposition fans for another club. It's almost like they monitor this thread.

I advise Arsenal fans on here to just ignore the annoying fucckkkers. After a while they will get the message and fuuckkk off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lana1:
It's one thing to hype ur team which is what fans do all the time. No one will point gun at ur head for that.

It's another thing to keep dragging other clubs when ur club is even worse. Now that's delusion.

Anyhow, i like as you dey gradually change tone everyday. Few weeks ago u were confident of finishing top 4 and beating United. U claimed United would crumble and get raped with all the big matches and injuries.
Ffs u even called Arsenal Europa favorites on the same day u got embarrassed by Rennes. grin

Now the new slogan is Positivity amidst Negativity. I love this game. cheesy

This is our thread and we have the rights to discuss any other rival club we want here. If a rival club member feel aggrieved with that, they should go to their own threads and discuss there. It's as simple as that. This is Arsenal thread, you should be an Arsenal fan, or contributing positively/reasonably to our discussions to be here, if not, you have no business being here. As you would only constitute yourself a hindrance to discussions between real Arsenal fans here.

I'm still confident of beating United and finishing 4th or even third as it stands. That's what being a fan is all about. You never stop believing in your team. We would not tolerate non Arsenal fans coming here with their hostility and frustrations, just because we refuse to stop being positive about our club. You lots are simply abusing your privileges here, and this shouldn't be allowed to go on any longer.
I'm a rival fan, it's my business to wish your club bad luck and mine good luck, I'm sure the feeling is mutual. You lots are doing same in your thread and no one is harassing you there.

Arsenal are still favorites to win Rennes . 2-0 home win is not beyond Arsenal, we have the capacity to do that. I'm still positive.

Ofcourse, there are many negatives surrounding Arsenal this season, every team has their own share of negativity, yet True fans stay positive in the midst of negatives.

Arsenal fans believe that we would win United convincingly come tommorow and stake a claim to UCL qualification. Thats our conviction, and this is our thread.
If you are not comfortable with that, go to your thread and have your own fantasies, don't come here to tell us how we are delusional for being positive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
pazienza:

This is our thread and we have the rights to discuss any other rival club we want here. If a rival club member feel aggrieved with that, they should go to their own threads and discuss there. It's as simple as that. This is Arsenal thread, you should be an Arsenal fan, or contributing positively/reasonably to our discussions to be here, if not, you have no business being here. As you would only constitute yourself a hindrance to discussions between real Arsenal fans here.

I'm still confident of beating United and finishing 4th or even third as it stands. That's what being a fan is all about. You never stop believing in your team. We would not tolerate non Arsenal fans coming here with their hostility and frustrations, just because we refuse to stop being positive about our club. You lots are simply abusing your privileges here, and this shouldn't be allowed to go on any longer.
I'm a rival fan, it's my business to wish your club bad luck and mine good luck, I'm sure the feeling is mutual. You lots are doing same in your thread and no one is harassing you there.

Arsenal are still favorites to win Rennes . 2-0 home win is not beyond Arsenal, we have the capacity to do that. I'm still positive.

Ofcourse, there are many negatives surrounding Arsenal this season, every team has their own share of negativity, yet True fans stay positive in the midst of negatives.

Arsenal fans believe that we would win United convincingly come tommorow and stake a claim to UCL qualification. Thats our conviction, and this is our thread.
If you are not comfortable with that, go to your thread and have your own fantasies, don't come here to tell us how we are delusional for being positive.
Lol. You and that delusional cúnt kevindein should get off ur feelings and stop pretending that u haven't seen ur fans from here derailing other threads before. And u can ignore all u want. U are still the ones that will come out to mention us in the end so who is kidding who here? grin

1. Nobody here has used trolling or banter to chase off Arsenal fans. I dont want to start mentioning people but long before we started coming here ur fellow fans were already disappearing one by one. I guess they were no longer interested in associating with failures. lipsrsealed

2. Drop all that bullshìt of this is our thread. This is Nairaland and anyone can post anywhere they want. We have people here talking about politics on Chelsea's thread. Why don't u go and ask them to stop and allow Chelsea fans discuss about what they want? undecided

3. In the days of Mourinho and LVG United fans would want to discuss about football and why we just lost. But we would end up having some people from here coming to shout 6th day and night on our thread and calling Pogba Dablord and how he wasn't world class. So stop crying. What goes around comes around. I dont even understand the tears sef. Not like we are even trolling sef. Most of every banter thrown here has been within football limits which mostly involves Arsenal.

4. I didn't call anybody delusional for being positive but for being dumb enough to drag a better team for playing above their level when his own team isn't better. There was nowhere in that post where he was being positive(ur words not mine) about Arsenal's top 4 chances.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why are you lots acting like sissies, Pataki, Elfemino1, Sod09, Spy360, Kokaneprodigy and the likes use to troll Manchester United fans, in fact you lots championed the 6th jokes but we didn't cry fowl so this nonsense you guys are doing calling the mods is absolute nonsense.
We're just catching fun here but some of you are obviously showing your intolerance level here, it's guys like you lots that resort to violence when you team loses and is being mocked...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
pazienza:

Ever since Mukina2 stopped coming here often, this thread seem to have gone to the dogs, with many Arsenal fans intimidated away from here by bitter rival fans. Seun/Mynd44 and those who run this site should look into this, because on the long run, they are losing, since the thread suffers lack of traffic because non Arsenal fans swarm the thread and make it hostile for real Arsenal fans to congregate and have long discussions on issues surrounding the club, ranging from the club failures, success, way forward, player and coach analysis, intra match wails, post match submissions, etc, which would have otherwise generated traffic to the site.

Small play you're already calling on the heavens?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
patrickmuf:
Why are you lots acting like sissies, Pataki, Elfemino1, Sod09, Spy360, Kokaneprodigy and the likes use to troll Manchester United fans, in fact you lots championed the 6th jokes but we didn't cry fowl so this nonsense you guys are doing calling the mods is absolute nonsense.
We're just catching fun here but some of you are obviously showing your intolerance level here, it's guys like you lots that resort to violence when you team loses and is being mocked...
The level of hypocrisy shock me. We dont even have to rewind to 3 or 4 years ago. Just between September and December this season, they no gree us rest.

Funny thing is we aren't even trolling. If they can be angry like this because of small football banter, then they might just end up killing someone in real life if we were really trolling. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) ... (3488) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: GiftOfLyf, Roland17(m), FBS, airmark(m), PendragonVII, Fkforyou(m), Amigoss, iamoyindamola(m), Shegzdave and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.