Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2299668 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Pazienza do you still think Manchester United and Arsenal are currently on the same level?

Kodded thunder fire you

you know that you can troll me without sounding like a fool undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
1400 bishes

cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
eph12:

This is not 3019 sir
How my Prophecy for this season concern you sah? undecided

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
..... Welcome to Arsenal ------Monchi..... time to get those deadwood out of the club starting with Ozil and Mustafi..... COYG!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Lmao grin grin
Why are you 2 fighting each other
When Spy360 begin know ball na? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:
..... Welcome to Arsenal ------Monchi..... time to get those deadwood out of the club starting with Ozil and Mustafi..... COYG!
Baba, wetin happen na? I no dey see your stories again.

You be badass that year
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Spy360:
Common sense also tells you that you cannot score unless you are there.
The hardest job of being a striker is the ability to position oneself exactly where the ball is going to be, in other words being at the right place and right time. Converting it is another thing all together. That is why they top goal scorers despite missing a lot of chances. Even Aguero has his numerous misses. For someone to castigate Auba for missing chances despite his foal tally is being ridiculous.

Lacazette may not be as prolific or may not have the better positioning, but he has his own strengths. He can hold the ball and bring others to play, even as a lone striker.

These two will feature for any top club in Europe. Criticise them when they play badly but don't rubbish their talents just because it doesn't suit you. It's annoying.

Now this is a better way to pass across your ideas and not resort to throwing insults around. Good one.

I still don't agree with you that Auba is top notch. He is a level below the likes of Aguero and Kane, Auba is too wasteful and not impactful.
Go and re-watch the Kane goal against Dortmund recently in Signa Iduna park in the UCL, that's how decisive strikers play. They win matches and make the difference for their team, week in, week out. Auba is not that kind of striker.
Lacazette is even worse. I disagree that that both of them would feature for the very top top team, Auba was literally begging Madrid to come get him, and they never went for him, infact, the only reason we have Laca and Auba is because no other top club was interested in them. We all know that Arsenal don't win transfer bidding wars against top teams.
With wasteful strikers Like Auba and Laca, we would always come up short.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:
after we successfully sell mustafi to the next unfortunate club we have to clear his name from our record and no more German cross breed must enter our team including ozil

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:
His face looks hard, I hope he will be merciless on the sexy girls we parade and bring in hard men who will die on the pitch..
Someone said Ozil didn't sweat yesterday cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
SkimpleD:

When Spy360 begin know ball na? grin
undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
pazienza:

Now this is a better way to pass across your ideas and not resort to throwing insults around. Good one.

I still don't agree with you that Auba is top notch. He is a level below the likes of Aguero and Kane, Auba is too wasteful and not impactful.
Go and re-watch the Kane goal against Dortmund recently in Signa Iduna park in the UCL, that's how decisive strikers play. They win matches and make the difference for their team, week in, week out. Auba is not that kind of striker.
Lacazette is even worse. I disagree that that both of them would feature for the very top top team, Auba was literally begging Madrid to come get him, and they never went for him, infact, the only reason we have Laca and Auba is because no other top club was interested in them. We all know that Arsenal don't win transfer bidding wars against top teams.
With wasteful strikers Like Auba and Laca, we would always come up short.
I think
Laccazete is a type of Firminho striker, if he isn't scoring, he's assisting or joining the build up, uses his strength, and can score the typical world class striker goals, though he misses a lot of easy chances and not as good as Auba when it comes to positioning.
There’s absolutely nothing special about Aubemeyang's style of play, yet pple go about saying that annoying “his goals is preventing us from being below on the table”

Below is a fan's opinion I read which explains it clearly.

Are we differently placed on the table than how we used to be without him?
I only remember one goal that he scored that Nketiah cannot scored, asides that, any one can score all his Tap-Ins
Defenders can go to sleep whenever he’s on
But with Lacazette, defenders have their hands full all day
But this Auba, he weakens our attack
Let him return to coming from the bench, he scored most of his goals from there like he did against Fulham and Leicester
The Spurs game also pissed me, as Laca was giving the defenders things to think on – though the defenders were having the upper hand
But when Auba came, it’s party-time for the Defenders, nothing to do anymore.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
after we successfully sell mustafi to the next unfortunate club we have to clear his name from our record and no more German cross breed must enter our team including ozil

.....Lol....that guy and Ozil dey always vex me....one tries too far, the other doesn't bother....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Fkhalifa:

His face looks hard, I hope he will be merciless on the sexy girls we parade and bring in hard men who will die on the pitch..
Someone said Ozil didn't sweat yesterday cheesy

.....Leave that the one, he go soon clear for im eyes....Monchi no send anybody.... the guy is quite ruthless especially with older players.... Monreal, Elneny, Mustafi, Ozil are on that list....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
SkimpleD:

Baba, wetin happen na? I no dey see your stories again.

You be badass that year

....Hello bro, I sell my new stories now but I don promise already say I go drop something free on nairaland this year.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....Hello bro, I sell my new stories now but I don promise already say I go drop something free on nairaland this year.....
You suppose sell am baba. Your stories tight
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. United - UCL winners
6. Chelsea - UEL winners

Guys, in a situation like the above, what happens next? I know it's impossible for six teams to appear from a single country.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
MrDojo:
1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. United - UCL winners
6. Chelsea - UEL winners

Guys, in a situation like the above, what happens next? I know it's impossible for six teams to appear from a single country.

United will replace Arsenal in UCL. That's what happened in 2012 when Chelsea finished 6th and won the UCL, Tottenham who finished 4th in the league lost their UCL slot to Chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
MrDojo:
1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. United - UCL winners
6. Chelsea - UEL winners

Bro ... Chelsea UCL champion , it's not our fault , if Assnal has never won the Champions League, show some respect to us please ... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
pazienza:

United will replace Arsenal in UCL. That's what happened in 2012 when Chelsea finished 6th and won the UCL, Tottenham who finished 4th in the league lost their UCL slot to Chelsea.

Thanks. I thought as much, but I was not sure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
fredoooooo:

Bro ... Chelsea UCL champion , it's not our fault if Assnal never win Champions League, a little bit of respect to us please ... grin

You did not even bother to read before you reminded me of your UCL. Is that what I asked? Later, when they say it's only skepe una Sabi, you people will be vexing like people having sifia pains cheesy grin angry cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
Roland17 how are you? This beautiful weather dey affect you abi ? .. I'm here waiting for you o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
MrDojo:

You did not even bother to read before you reminded me of your UCL. Is that what I asked? Later, when they say it's only skepe una Sabi, you people will be vexing like people having sifia pains cheesy grin angry cheesy cheesy

I don't care about all you write there , UCL and Chelsea is all I care about. Ask Assnal if it's that easy to win .. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
fredoooooo:

I don't care about all you write there , UCL and Chelsea is all I care about. Ask Assnal if it's that easy to win .. grin

Me too. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
fredoooooo:
Roland17 how are you? This beautiful weather dey affect you abi ? .. I'm here waiting for you o

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:

that's true I follow most of your stories
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
MrDojo:
1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. United - UCL winners
6. Chelsea - UEL winners

you are looking for trouble, arsenal will be the scape goat.
Max of 5 clubs in a country
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lana1:
Normally i would ignore but this one was too good to pass up. grin grin

Look at that Sars houseboy forming Saint Peter telling us how he doesn't insult and complaining of how United fans are the ones who go about starting insults. Someone that goes around insulting people on other threads. Lol. The irony.

The ìdiot has clearly forgotten how last year, he jumped on my mentions(on the United thread) out of nowhere with insults in a back and forth i was having with Kokaneprodigy. An argument that had nothing to do with him in the first place.

Bloody hypocrite.

Some of these Arsenal fans will go about on other threads trolling and insulting other people but when we come here to do the same they start nagging like insecure housewives.

If the insults/trolling dey pain you, you can bang ur head on the floor in agony. E no concern me.

More pain to ur miserable life motherfucker. grin grin
Sodick doesn't just insult, he also wish people death. But when he sees SARS now. ....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
BikeMan:
Sodick doesn't just insult, he also wish people death. But when he sees SARS now. ....
Mr vegetable you are welcome
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
iamoyindamola:
that's true I follow most of your stories

....Lol, can you imagine and I never knew... thanks bro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....Lol, can you imagine and I never knew... thanks bro.
you trying bro, it takes alot of brain and intelligence to compose.
Kudos!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Just read a tweet from this Malaysian guy,he predicted accurately the score line of PSG v Man u not only that, he highlighted the outcome too cheesy.
Ashley Young told him to predict Sunday's match and he said we losing 4-2 embarassed cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (3478) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.