Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2313536 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
My thoughts and prayers are with David Ospina who collapsed over the weekend after a collision with a player. His CAT scan came out negative so that is good.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
One remarkable change Emery has brought to this club is to eliminate the 'big boy' mentality. Shutting the likes of Ozil for low output and giving young stars like AMN, Guendouzi and Kolasinac the chance to shine. While despised players like Ramsey and Xhaka have also found expressions.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Meanwhile, Mumu United are now hoping for a top four finish after we trashed them. How times have changed considering their optimism when OGS took them through a virtual unbeaten streak. Now out of everything (Barcelona?), they wish they were us.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Spy360:
Meanwhile, Mumu United are now hoping for a top four finish after we trashed them. How times have changed considering their optimism when OGS took them through a virtual unbeaten streak. Now out of everything (Barcelona?), they wish they were us.
You wish. Keep deluding yourself. grin At Man Utd we do not envy nonentities and neither do we celebrate mediocrity. We strive to be at the top(even though we are not exactly at the top for now). We get to play against an elite team in an elite competition and dare i say that we can beat them just as they can beat us. You are playing Azerbaijani fc and kporikpo fc in a losers competition and in your deluded and mediocre mind United wish they are in Arsenal's shoes? God forbid. The players and staff of Assnal will give anything to exchange places with United right now. Champion's league football is Everything. Even your players will rather play barca in the CL than Play Kazakstan in the EL. Once again, keep deluding yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
LoRdCaT:
You wish. Keep deluding yourself. grin At Man Utd we do not envy nonentities and neither do we celebrate mediocrity. We strive to be at the top(even though we are not exactly at the top for now). We get to play against an elite team in an elite competition and dare i say that we can beat them just as they can beat us. You are playing Azerbaijani fc and kporikpo fc in a losers competition and in your deluded and mediocre mind United wish they are in Arsenal's shoes? God forbid. The players and staff of Assnal will give anything to exchange places with United right now. Champion's league football is Everything. Even your players will rather play barca in the CL than Play Kazakstan in the EL. Once again, keep deluding yourself grin
UCL that you are out of already? lol
Useless set of skunks...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
LoRdCaT:
U don't care but your salivating on an Arsenal thread. Clown.

Accept the banter and move on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hardetayour:
U don't care but your salivating on an Arsenal thread. Clown.

Accept the banter and move on.
Do you know the meaning of salivating? Check out the meaning of salivating and come back and tell me how your post makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Spy360:

UCL that you are out of already? lol
Useless set of skunks...
Same way you guys said we were already out against PSG. grin The fact remains that Man Utd will never be so low as to celebrate mediocrity like Assnal.. The fan of a useless club is a useless fan. Useless Spy360. grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
The pain is real and severe grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2019
sod09:
The pain is real and severe grin grin grin
Sifia pains cheesy

All the initial gara gara don calm down, we told them there is no trophy in eliminating Arsenal, Chelsea or any big team, na who eventually win matter most..

Now they are back to earth struggling for 4th with us, even with 2 managers together.

Can't wait to see how dembele,coutinho et al will use them do yeye.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Sifia pains cheesy

All the initial gara gara don calm down, we told them there is no trophy in eliminating Arsenal, Chelsea or any big team, na who eventually win matter most..

Now they are back to earth struggling for 4th with us, even with 2 managers together.

Can't wait to see how dembele,coutinho et al will use them do yeye.
lmao
see frustration everywhere, that 2-0 defeat did them strong thing

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2019
sod09:
lmao
One baba was shouting we are king of come backs when xhaka scored, after Auba's goal
I still dey hear there's fergie time.. cheesy

After Wolves knack them I started reading " ole has got some dressing room issues grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Do you know the meaning of salivating? Check out the meaning of salivating and come back and tell me how your post makes sense.
The same way none of your epistles make sense. Keep salivating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Same way you guys said we were already out against PSG. grin The fact remains that Man Utd will never be so low as to celebrate mediocrity like Assnal.. The fan of a useless club is a useless fan. Useless Spy360. grin
Well since we beat you, you have remained beaten... tongue

mumu united learn your lessons...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Fkhalifa:

One baba was shouting we are king of come backs when xhaka scored, after Auba's goal

After Wolves knack them I started reading " ole has got some dressing room issues grin

De Gea is still looking for Xhaka's shot.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Another one said thank God we never sign ole grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
sod09:
lmao
Lol. keep deluding yourself. ode grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hardetayour:
The same way none of your epistles make sense. Keep salivating
You are obviously an illiterate and i don't deal with illiterates. Go figure out the meaning of salivate before you quote me again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
Spy360:

Well since we beat you, you have remained beaten... tongue

mumu united learn your lessons...
grin
Which lesson? The only lesson is that Assnal is a useless club and will forever be a useless club. Useless Spy360 tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Lol. keep deluding yourself. ode grin
mumu you dan come again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
if a useless club like arsenal beat a world class club like man utd.
man utd = world class useless club grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
sod09:
if a useless club like arsenal beat a world class club like man utd.
man utd = world class useless club grin grin
Talk is cheap, even retardedd supporters of a useless team can afford it tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Wawa you never see anything. tongue tongue
if you like kill yourself we dont care.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Talk is cheap, even retardedd supporters of a useless team can afford it tongue tongue
this arsenal obsession is making you have sleepless night and nighmares.
i feel your pain but you ease it by hugging transformer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
sod09:

End of season now you and your gayner brothers will disappear like the fart of a leprous witch. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Leyqute:

End of season now you and your gayner brothers will disappear like the fart of a leprous witch. SMH.
that is what we use to hear...we will be back FC
If not for moanrinho FC
We are not the cause of your club unfortunate events kindly deal with it.
End of season is almost here but we can't see ground because scummies United us still 5th. Olga they your lane abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
sod09:
that is what we use to hear...we will be back FC
If not for moanrinho FC
We are not the cause of your club unfortunate events kindly deal with it.
End of season is almost here but we can't see ground because scummies United us still 5th. Olga they your lane abeg

LooL. I only have pity for you and your lot. You know you andbyour team are not up to scrap. When your misfortunes start in April now all of you will vamoose. Very plastic fans.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
sod09:
keep on crying, Your tears bring joy to my soul. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
Leyqute:

LooL. I only have pity for you and your lot. You know you andbyour team are not up to scrap. When your misfortunes start in April now all of you will vamoose. Very plastic fans.
Leave my gayners oo, their stupidity dey turn me on grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.