Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2313611 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Spy360:

De Gea is still looking for Xhaka's shot.
grin

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Leyqute:

LooL. I only have pity for you and your lot. You know you andbyour team are not up to scrap. When your misfortunes start in April now all of you will vamoose. Very plastic fans.
story story
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoRdCaT:
keep on crying, Your tears bring joy to my soul. grin grin
you have been crying here since last week, sorry for the 2-0 defeat

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Considering the level of obsession, I am beginning to believe that some of these handles are closet Arsenal fans. I am mean, there is a clear difference between trolling and the level of bitterness, wailing and grinding of teeth exhibited by some of these guys.

I am never going to apologize for being a TRUE GUNNER irrespective of results.

#COYG

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Roland17:
Considering the level of obsession, I am beginning to believe that some of these handles are closet Arsenal fans. I am mean, there is a clear difference between trolling and the level of bitterness, wailing and grinding of teeth exhibited by some of these guys.

I am never going to apologize for being a TRUE GUNNER irrespective of results.

#COYG
grin grin
I have never seen anythingg like this before
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoRdCaT:
You are obviously an illiterate and i don't deal with illiterates. Go figure out the meaning of salivate before you quote me again.
Lol. Sifia pains kee you there. You come with banter but can't take banter. Chop shit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoooL. It’s good to see this dead thread come alive, all cos of a lucky win over United.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Most Arsenal fans favor Laca over Auba, when the stats clearly state otherwise.

Una like giragira people. That’s why Ozil is being abused frequently by his club’s supporters.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
Yen yen yen
Lucky FC,we Dan hear

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hardetayour:
Lol. Sifia pains kee you there. You come with banter but can't take banter. Chop shit.
LMAO, you lots are funny as fvck. So in your puny mind, I give a flying fvck about what happens here Abi? Y'all are inconsequential bro. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
sod09:
you have been crying here since last week, sorry for the 2-0 defeat
You be Mugu oo, I was banned last week. I just got out yesterday sef. Tell another lie tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoRdCaT:
You be Mugu oo, I was banned last week. I just got out yesterday sef. Tell another lie tongue tongue
are you not tired of telling everyone you were banned when it's obvious you can't keep a decorum.
You should be responsible for whatever happen to you on nairaland not ours.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
LoRdCaT:
LMAO, you lots are funny as fvck. So in your puny mind, I give a flying fvck about what happens here Abi? Y'all are inconsequential bro. tongue
You don't give a Bleep but you're here prancing about and talking shit. Keep deluding yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:22am On Mar 22, 2019
sod09:
are you not tired of telling everyone you were banned when it's obvious you can't keep a decorum.
You should be responsible for whatever happen to you on nairaland not ours.
Oga shut up. This ain't about me keeping a decorum. You said i have been trolling on this thread since last week which is a lie, so i said i was banned last week to expose your lies. What do you gain from lying? You should have lied to sars since you are so adept at lying. Oga liar tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:23am On Mar 22, 2019
Hardetayour:
You don't give a Bleep but you're here prancing about and talking shit. Keep deluding yourself.
Abeg you swerve. Go suck an egg or something
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Abeg you swerve. Go suck an egg or something
I feel for you. Ya in sifia pains.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2019
Hardetayour:
I feel for you. Ya in sifia pains.
please free the nigga, he's seeking attention
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Oga shut up. This ain't about me keeping a decorum. You said i have been trolling on this thread since last week which is a lie, so i said i was banned last week to expose your lies. What do you gain from lying? You should have lied to sars since you are so adept at lying. Oga liar tongue tongue
Who is interested in this useless explanation?
You are extremely stupid I swear... angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2019
can we get tielemans in the summer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Spy360:

Who is interested in this useless explanation?
You are extremely stupid I swear... angry
You are the extremely stupid one. tongue Miserable Sod09 told a lie and i exposed his lie, did i explain to you? Once again you are extremely stupid cheesy grin Useless Spy360 tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
sod09:
You will TerryG in the summer. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
LoRdCaT:
You are the extremely stupid one. tongue Miserable Sod09 told a lie and i exposed his lie, did i explain to you? Once again you are extremely stupid cheesy grin Useless Spy360 tongue
Obviously you are going through pains and probably needs a warm hug...

Hug transformer... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olasunkanmiboss(f): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2019
Abeg guys wetin al-nasr and arsenal play
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2019
Olasunkanmiboss:
Abeg guys wetin al-nasr and arsenal play

3 - 2 in favour of Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
solomonbrown64:

3 - 2 in favour of Arsenal.

I saw replay of the match. Chai those people's first goal sweet no be lie. The way the guy take Mustafi wash ehn grin. The yeye commentator just dey shout Ya Allahu! Ya Allahu! for like 10 seconds grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
BlueRayDick:

I saw replay of the match. Chai those people's first goal sweet no be lie. The way the guy take Mustafi wash ehn grin. The yeye commentator just dey shout Ya Allahu! Ya Allahu! for like 10 seconds grin

...... grin grin grin

.....Mustafi no be player abeg, Kai, 35m don go be that....Na Suarez I watch most and the guy na player....For him to play in that hot weather for the whole 90minutes shows he is ready to start in the premier league....

....To watch the full match, use the arsenal app....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
solomonbrown64:

...... grin grin grin

.....Mustafi no be player abeg, Kai, 35m don go be that....Na Suarez I watch most and the guy na player....For him to play in that hot weather for the whole 90minutes shows he is ready to start in the premier league....

....To watch the full match, use the arsenal app....

Yeah Suarez did well. I'm guessing the coach is trying to ease him into the team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Yeah Suarez did well. I'm guessing the coach is trying to ease him into the team

....Yeah, that's the plan ... allowing play 90minutes was the give away....

....They stopped the match a few times due to the heat, Mehn, the next world cup will be hell.... people fit faint for pitch grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Excallibur(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....Yeah, that's the plan ... allowing play 90minutes was the give away....

....They stopped the match a few times due to the heat, Mehn, the next world cup will be hell.... people fit faint for pitch grin
I heard it will be played around december time ( winter)

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Wenger no 32? Behind Klopp?
Absolute rubbish.
Our legendary manager should be higher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
sod09:
Dude rejected us before he went to Monaco because he felt he wouldn't get enough playing time. Don't think that is going to change now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Spy360:
Wenger no 32? Behind Klopp?

Absolute rubbish.

Our legendary manager should be higher.
Crap list. The disrespect

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.