Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2321467 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lana1:
Well. Well. Well.
Look at Mr Loud Mouth over here. LeeMao. grin

Benteke has zero goals in 2018/19 but he just came to ur house and dropped a masterclass.

Ur dead club keeps pushing the limits to redefine Banter. grin
Negedu na...

Benteke of all people
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
chidexxy007:

Negedu na...

Benteke of all people
Na so we see am o.
U no see as the guy disappear? grin

Roland17 u wont do DJ for us ni? U already started the work on our thread. Abeg just come finish am for here na grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fkhalifa:
Spurs and utd lost and yet couldn't capitalize, Where's the mental strength?
Iwobi was passing to the keeper, where's ruthlessness?
Zaha single handedly bullied the entire defence, where's physical strength?.

I insist on massive clear out and the recruiting of the required players to take us to the next level.

You are taking a piss.

This loss is squarely On Emery.

We were never going to get anything out of this match with that starting eleven.

We virtually gave them the 45mins and played 2-2 in second half.

The blame for this loss is on Emery. Picking individual players to blame is senseless. We always knew they were not good enough.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
sod09:
the fact that we celebrate mediocre players is the real nawa, people here said we missed giroud, kolasinac is our best full back, guendouzi is better than xhaka or torreira all those nonsense talk.
Fact is there's nothing special in that boy period

He proved your point today...The guy is very annoying.. angry

There are players his age that play with so much maturity you can't help but admire them.

Sentiments aside, the guy played today without focus, he just kept running up and down, romancing the ball and taking any opportunity he has to fall down.

There was no sense of urgency in his game and it annoyed me to bits.

I don't know who is more annoying between him, elneny or mustafi... undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I insist on massive clear out and the recruiting of the required players to take us to the next level.
You need to make your shalaye louder please, we can't hear you cheesy

Where's the physical strength FC cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fuckkkk off Mustafi
Fuckkk off Elneny
angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fkhalifa:

.Oga, this one is on the coach....he played a similar line-up against Everton and he saw how it panned out but he still went ahead with the same stupid line-up with zero creativity. The match would have been over in the first half as 57% of our ball went through Kolasinac but he kept doing the same thing expecting a different outcome. The coach fvcked up leaving Iwobi on the bench. I am not mad about the midfield because there was literally nobody else to put in there but five defenders who couldn't defend in a must win game was too naive abeg.

.....That should be Mustafi and Jenkinson's last game for Arsenal. I can't believe Wenger bought this clown for 35m when Van Dijk was waiting to be snapped up. He left a squad with no single winger and wasted precious resources on useless players. Wenger really made stupid decisions that we might regret for the three years.

... Imagine Mustafi blaming Leno for the goal. I wish I could punch the idiot for the nerve. Mavro is not ready. We need a new center back next season. I am personally ashamed for Mustafi and trusting stupid players will be Emery's undoing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fkforyou:

He proved your point today...The guy is very annoying.. angry

There are players his age that play with so much maturity you can't help but admire them.

Sentiments aside, the guy played today without focus, he just kept running up and down, romancing the ball and taking any opportunity he has to fall down.

There was no sense of urgency in his game and it annoyed me to bits.

I don't know who is more annoying between him, elneny or mustafi... undecided
I don't know why people can't see beyond sentiment that the boy is nothing special, he can be anonying with his delay passes and falling over
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
Emery really did get the line up horribly wrong. Playing Guendo, Mavro, Mustafi, Jenkinson and Elneny all at once was too much tweaking. This is the most annoying game of season for me.

Damn
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
KevinDein:
Fuckkkk off Mustafi
Fuckkk off Elneny
angry
add wengay that foolish man bought us these foolish players
Mustafi, elneny, Jenkinson, Dino melaye etc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
..... Emery is arrogant....damn too arrogant
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
sod09:
dino melaye grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by odizeey(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mental strength fc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
solomonbrown64:
..... Emery is arrogant....damn too arrogant
he's wengay clone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
sod09:
grin
Thanks man. You managed to make me laugh even after that miserable Arsenal performance.

Dino Melaye. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.Oga, this one is on the coach....he played a similar line-up against Everton and he saw how it panned out but he still went ahead with the same stupid line-up with zero creativity. The match would have been over in the first half as 57% of our ball went through Kolasinac but he kept doing the same thing expecting a different outcome. The coach fvcked up leaving Iwobi on the bench. I am not mad about the midfield because there was literally nobody else to put in there but five defenders who couldn't defend in a must win game was too naive abeg.

.....That should be Mustafi and Jenkinson's last game for Arsenal. I can't believe Wenger bought this clown for 35m when Van Dijk was waiting to be snapped up. He left a squad with no single winger and wasted precious resources on useless players. Wenger really made stupid decisions that we might regret for the three years.

... Imagine Mustafi blaming Leno for the goal. I wish I could punch the idiot for the nerve. Mavro is not ready. We need a new center back next season. I am personally ashamed for Mustafi and trusting stupid players will be Emery's undoing.
you carefully removed guendouzi from your lamentations
Well done

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
KevinDein:

grin
Thanks man. You managed to make me laugh even after that miserable Arsenal performance.

Dino Melaye. grin grin

grin cheesy
I typed it finished before realising it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
ORIJIN201:
dino melaye grin grin
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
When u score your first goal in 12 months...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
sod09:
who be Dino Melaye
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Unai Emery is so stubborn. Thought we finally got a manager that learns from mistakes. Guys fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a long ride.. Una never chee chomtin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
who be Dino Melaye
Dino mavropanos
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
R2bees:
Unai Emery is so stubborn. Thought we finally got a manager that learns from mistakes. Guys fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a long ride.. Una never chee chomtin
the idiot rested players to lose today with the hope of gunning the wolves.
Mission impossible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AAA593: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Unai will not last as arsenal manager. Mark today. A coach that defeated Barcelona 4-0 and ended up loosing the return leg 6-1 is not worthy of coaching arsenal. Joke apart, d man is too average
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
sod09:
Dino mavropanos
dude shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
pazienza:

You are taking a piss.

This loss is squarely On Emery.

We were never going to get anything out of this match with that starting eleven.

We virtually gave them the 45mins and played 2-2 in second half.

The blame for this loss is on Emery. Picking individual players to blame is senseless. We always knew they were not good enough.
The last paragraph summarizes it all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Thank you Arsenal. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
sod09:
you carefully removed guendouzi from your lamentations
Well done

.... I won't give you what you crave most.....
Was it Guendouzi that told Mustafi and Jenkinson to lose their man for the first goal or told Mustafi to be stupid for the second?

.... I already said that I would ignore the midfield today because we had nobody else there to replace those that were unfortunately absent. But did Laca miss two or more chances today or not? Or after the pass from Guendouzi to Iwobi who failed to find the goal. Whose fault was that? Guendouzi too?

....Or it was Guendouzi's fault that the coach keeps doing needless tinkering at this stage of the season. No?....Oga, abeg leave matter. Today's loss is on Emery squarely....no start your Guendouzi crusade today. Abeg, I dey vex....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... I won't give you what you crave most.....
Was it Guendouzi that told Mustafi and Jenkinson to lose their man for the first goal or told Mustafi to be stupid for the second?

.... I already said that I would ignore the midfield today because we had nobody else there to replace those that were unfortunately absent. But did Laca miss two or more chances today or not? Or after the pass from Guendouzi to Iwobi who failed to find the goal. Whose fault was that? Guendouzi too?

....Or it was Guendouzi's fault that the coach keeps doing needless tinkering at this stage of the season. No?....Oga, abeg leave matter. Today's loss is on Emery squarely....no start your Guendouzi crusade today. Abeg, I dey vex....
but we had the chance to equalise until he fell over an opponent or his numerous slow sideways passes.
Any way I blame Emery I hope the foolish man learn fast or fvck off

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AAA593: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
Unai is not a serious coach. Just make sure you win your home matches first before the away matches. Away matches are usually more difficult when seasons are winding up but Unai with e big head go dey Bleep up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
sod09:
but we had the chance to equalise until he fell over an opponent or his numerous slow sideways passes.
Any way I blame Emery I hope the foolish man learn fast or fvck off

.....Most of his passes went to Kolasinac who was acting like a drunkard swinging the ball to no one in particular. If the arrogant man had started Iwobi, it would have been a different game entirely. The man is just too arrogant thinking there are small teams in the premier league. Very silly assumption after more than 8 months here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kokaneprodigy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Umunzeorumba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.