Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2367207 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (3554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:44am On May 05, 2019
What do u guys and Emery see in that Guendouzi sef apart from his Luiz-like Hair? What's he even doing in our first team?, Cant take on players, always shielding ball like a 3 year old when he is suppose to pass... Does Emery has a wife? cos my mind is taking me to a dirty place right now. I just hope it's not true.. BTW Emery should play Willock more often than Guendouzi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:44am On May 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Pace and goals are their forte.

.... Isn't that what we have been praying for....Look at Liverpool set up or Mancity's or even Chelsea Until Hudson got injured. It's pure pace on the wings, we don't have that save for Auba. Not sure you watched yesterday's match but if not, you should see his assist with the goal against Tottenham. Dude was sweeping in dangerous crosses all day. The guy isn't elite level yet but right now he is better than all we have. Get him and should extra funds become available, we can get a world-class winger too on the right wing.

..... Number ten Players have no use in football anymore, most teams now go 4-3-3 which is Emery's preferred formation but since we don't have the players for that, he hasn't settled for it yet. Next season we might see that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:44am On May 05, 2019
Lmao this section dey boil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:46am On May 05, 2019
R2bees:
What do u guys and Emery see in that Guendouzi sef apart from his Luiz-like Hair? What's he even doing in our first team?, Cant take on players, always shielding ball like a 3 year old when he is suppose to pass... Does Emery has a wife? cos my mind is taking me to a dirty place right now. I just hope it's not true.. BTW Emery should play Willock more often than Guendouzi.
Guen is to Emery as Giroud is to Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:49am On May 05, 2019
R2bees:
they said he’s the best we have at controlling midfield. grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:52am On May 05, 2019
sod09:
why are you so interested in selling lacazette and not auba. I prefer we sell auba instead of lacazette cos of the age.
Btw like everyone said they are least of our problems.
We are the 3rd highest scoring in the league what shall it profit us to get world class wingers and we still have shitty defence that concede on weekly basis.

....Did Barca come for Auba or Laca? I already said that we should sell one of them this summer and my preferred choice was Lacazette because he is younger and boom Barca wants him.

.....And how do you intend to get world class centre backs if we don't sell. We might get 100m if we qualify for the champions League. No world class centre back costs less than 70m, so you want us to use more than 70% on one player when we know quite well it will take more than one player to improve our defense especially when we don't have a left back. Van Dijk's acquisition was important but so was TAA and Roberson. We need funds bro....our midfield is far from it and our entire defense save for Bellerin doesn't inspire confidence. The squad is decimated bro. If we get 90m for him, we will be mad not to let him go.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:53am On May 05, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Guen is to Emery as Giroud is to Wenger.
Wenger would never bench Laca or Auba for Giroud... But Emery would Start Guendouzi over the likes of Torreira and Ramsey in tough games... Insane.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:56am On May 05, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
they said he’s the best we have at controlling midfield. grin cheesy
Control fire, he's just deceiving them with his hair.. Mtewwwww.. Not trying to sound rude, but dude should be playing for our Under 23 side or our Women's team.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:27am On May 05, 2019
R2bees:
Control fire, he's just deceiving them with his hair.. Mtewwwww.. Not trying to sound rude, but dude should be playing for our Under 23 side or our Women's team.
i don’t even have ish with dude coming in from bench or starting few games. It’s the starting and playing 90mins when we’ve got other options na him dey vex me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:33am On May 05, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....Did Barca come for Auba or Laca? I already said that we should sell one of them this summer and my preferred choice was Lacazette because he is younger and boom Barca wants him.

.....And how do you intend to get world class centre backs if we don't sell. We might get 100m if we qualify for the champions League. No world class centre back costs less than 70m, so you want us to use more than 70% on one player when we know quite well it will take more than one player to improve our defense especially when we don't have a left back. Van Dijk's acquisition was important but so was TAA and Roberson. We need funds bro....our midfield is far from it and our entire defense save for Bellerin doesn't inspire confidence. The squad is decimated bro. If we get 90m for him, we will be mad not to let him go.
bros with mustafi, xhaka, guendouzi in the set up we will concede the attackers did their part let's concentrate on the defence and midfielders
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2019
R2bees:
they will say this is my alt moniker. I wonder what my people have been seeing we haven't
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:47am On May 05, 2019
sod09:
bros with mustafi, xhaka, guendouzi in the set up we will concede the attackers did their part let's concentrate on the defence and midfielders

.... Clearly, you didn't read my post.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... Clearly, you didn't read my post.
my point is we don't really need world class instead we can make them.
In EPL alone I can make 5 lower teams with good defense we can poach from.
VVD,stones were never a world class CB from soton and everton,we can get boly,tarkwoski,zanka,mee for cheap
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:01am On May 05, 2019
No reasonable person wilm say Laca or Auba is our problem. We've had this argument over and over again. Those guys have been scoring which is their primary duty. Even the away games we lose or draw, they still score.

Why anybody will think selling either of them will solve our shitty defence problem still baffles me. angry

In one breath you guys talk about having an aging kos, a shitty mustafi, a jambody sokratis and an aging monreal in our line up needing replacement and you still talk about our attackers not scoring gazillion when one of our attackers is on the highest goal scorer chart.

For real I'm tired of reading this over and over again on here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 10:11am On May 05, 2019
sod09:
my point is we don't really need world class instead we can make them.
In EPL alone I can make 5 lower teams with good defense we can poach from.
VVD,stones were never a world class CB from soton and everton,we can get boly,tarkwoski,zanka,mee for cheap

....I don't know about making defenders especially since Bould is still the defensive coach and yet our defensive woes is still going up. Can those defenders you put up there play a high line? Can they pass from the back? Are they calm on the ball? How about absolute concentration? These are some of the weird stats that top coaches look at these days before buying centre backs. Stones and VVD were sold for such amounts because they offered beyond just clearing the box and all that. Those stats up there raised their prices.

.... Besides one centre back will not solve our defensive woes if we eventually find one.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:16am On May 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:
No reasonable person wilm say Laca or Auba is our problem. We've had this argument over and over again. Those guys have been scoring which is their primary duty. Even the away games we lose or draw, they still score.

Why anybody will think selling either of them will solve our shitty defence problem still baffles me. angry

In one breath you guys talk about having an aging kos, a shitty mustafi, a jambody sokratis and an aging monreal in our line up needing replacement and you still talk about our attackers not scoring gazillion when one of our attackers is on the highest goal scorer chart.

For real I'm tired of reading this over and over again on here.
the matter weak me, Midfield has been shambolic, defence abysmal. But Auba scoring tap-ins (like it’s a crime) and Laca missing chances (something Ronaldo does) are the problem of the team.

Our team has scored the 3rd highest goal in EPL this season just behind City and Liverpool. But The attack is the problem.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:19am On May 05, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....I don't know about making defenders especially since Bould is still the defensive coach and yet our defensive woes is still going up. Can those defenders you put up there play a high line? Can they pass from the back? Are they calm on the ball? How about absolute concentration? These are some of the weird stats that top coaches look at these days before buying centre backs. Stones and VVD were sold for such amounts because they offered beyond just clearing the box and all that. Those stats up there raised their prices.

.... Besides one centre back will not solve our defensive woes if we eventually find one.
Steve fvcking bould has been demoted good for the asshole, he useless in that coaching crew and Emery noticed it.
Boly is playing for wolves, zanka for Huddersfield
Mee and tarkwoski for Burnley now tell me how you will play in EPL and loose concentration or won't be good on the ball.
But I'm not sure of the high line though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 10:26am On May 05, 2019
sod09:
Steve fvcking bould has been demoted good for the asshole, he useless in that coaching crew and Emery noticed it.
Boly is playing for wolves, zanka for Huddersfield
Mee and tarkwoski for Burnley now tell me how you will play in EPL and loose concentration or won't be good on the ball.
But I'm not sure of the high line though

......Lol....I honestly don't know why he was retained by Emery. Guy has yet to do anything on our defense.

...We shall see about the centre backs but I doubt if we will getting any from the EPL.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:27am On May 05, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
the matter weak me, Midfield has been shambolic, defence abysmal. But Auba scoring tap-ins (like it’s a crime) and Laca missing chances (something Ronaldo does) are the problem of the team.

Our team has scored the 3rd highest goal in EPL this season just behind City and Liverpool. But The attack is the problem.
lmao grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2019
Thanks to the gods of football for us missing out of soyunku grin grin, that boy and mustafi would have be competing for the more useless
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 05, 2019
sod09:
they will say this is my alt moniker. I wonder what my people have been seeing we haven't
So annoying.. I don't have problem playing him in cup games, but a game we desperately need 3points u would see Emery starting him whilst Torreira sits on the bench.. WTF is that??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2019
R2bees:
So annoying.. I don't have problem playing him in cup games, but a game we desperately need 3points u would see Emery starting him whilst Torreira sits on the bench.. WTF is that??
by half time he will remove him and waste substitution
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2019
sod09:
that's a lie, spuds are still shít
Only foolish English pundits rate them high their fans want more. They will always be a pretender not a contender since no trophy to show for it
Ok
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2019
Spy360:

For winning nothing?
lol

That can only be pity not rating.
OK sir
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Ozil is not a player in the mould of any of those players you mentioned. Ozil was a part of a world cup winning team(an influential member at that), Sanchez whom u mentioned plays better ozil on the pitch. We've seen them do amazing stuff together on the pitch in matches against loserpool and man utd etc.

Now u are talking about he not performing with Auba and Lacazette when u can clearly see he hasn't been getting much games like he did under Wenger.

One thing I detest is when people try to rubbish the past efforts of a player when he is out of favour with the management or something. Ozil may presently not be at his best, but that doesn't negate his previous positive impact he had at the club.

Saying some so called lots are disappointed in him is just not it. Shey those lots no jump up celebrate when he was dribbling ludogorets two by two or when he was tearing loserpool apart with Sanchez or when he was dealing with Conte alongside other players?

OK sire.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2019
R2bees:
Bro, though I and few others have talked over and over on the Guen case. Some are adamant to either not understand or just to hate him.

Nobody has said Matteo is a Pirlo, modric or Gerrard, Our sin is that we said free the lad from hateful words till he gets to iwobi, Ballerin age, like 2/3 years more before we decide fully if he should be sold, remain a squad player or a starter.

I believe he hasn't done bad or the reason why we having a not so brilliant season.

My grouse is we have bigger issues in the squad,we have some players who earn too much without doing much, we have some seniors who are too erratic and some who waste chances after chances that could seal things up.
It is not the boy's fault Emery uses him instead of Torreira and xhaka,maybe he's trying to manage injury,as you can see Torreira and Xhaka has been nursing over the past few weeks.

I decided to address this to you since we haven't talked about it before.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Ozil is not a player in the mould of any of those players you mentioned. Ozil was a part of a world cup winning team(an influential member at that), Sanchez whom u mentioned plays better ozil on the pitch. We've seen them do amazing stuff together on the pitch in matches against loserpool and man utd etc.

Now u are talking about he not performing with Auba and Lacazette when u can clearly see he hasn't been getting much games like he did under Wenger.

One thing I detest is when people try to rubbish the past efforts of a player when he is out of favour with the management or something. Ozil may presently not be at his best, but that doesn't negate his previous positive impact he had at the club.

Saying some so called lots are disappointed in him is just not it. Shey those lots no jump up celebrate when he was dribbling ludogorets two by two or when he was tearing loserpool apart with Sanchez or when he was dealing with Conte alongside other players?

My brother, more wisdom and oil on top your head.
The ridiculous posts I have read this season about Ozil have made me choose carefully who I banter/ argue with on this thread.
After all, dem go say everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2019
Premier League Club Valuations 2017-18
1. Manchester City – £2.364 billion
2. Manchester United – £2.087 billion
3. Tottenham Hotspur – £1.837 billion
4. Liverpool – £1.615 billion
5. Chelsea – £1.615 billion
6. Arsenal – £1.368 billion
7. Burnley – £398 million
8. Newcastle – £383 million
9. Leicester City – £378 million
10. Southampton – £369 million
11. Everton – £363 million
12. West Ham – £291 million
13. Stoke City – £238 million
14. Huddersfield – £231 million
15. Brighton – £224 million
16. West Brom – £223 million
17. Watford – £214 million
18. Crystal Palace – £200 million
19. Bournemouth – £180 million
20. Swansea – £167 million

Spurs (£1.837bn), Liverpool (£1.615bn) and Chelsea (£1.615bn) have all witnessed big increases while a lack of Champions League football caused Arsenal’s value to drop from a third highest £1.822bn to a sixth-placed 1.368bn.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2019
Lichtsteiner starts if we draw this game ehn angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2019
I saw a tweet earlier saying Fraser has assisted more this season (14) than Ozil/Mkhi/Iwobi combined (11)… he’s 25 & he’s on 30k a week at Bournemouth!! Make it happen!
Copied # shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Bro, though I and few others have talked over and over on the Guen case. Some are adamant to either not understand or just to hate him.

Nobody has said Matteo is a Pirlo, modric or Gerrard, Our sin is that we said free the lad from hateful words till he gets to iwobi, Ballerin age, like 2/3 years more before we decide fully if he should be sold, remain a squad player or a starter.

I believe he hasn't done bad or the reason why we having a not so brilliant season.

My grouse is we have bigger issues in the squad,we have some players who earn too much without doing much, we have some seniors who are too erratic and some who waste chances after chances that could seal things up.
It is not the boy's fault Emery uses him instead of Torreira and xhaka,maybe he's trying to manage injury,as you can see Torreira and Xhaka has been nursing over the past few weeks.

I decided to address this to you since we haven't talked about it before.
Till he gets to Iwobi and Bellerin age you say? Why do we have under 20, Under 23 and league cup games if not for developing and experimenting young players. Our champions league spot is at stake and you are starting Guendouzi away at Everton all in the name of waiting for him to get to Bellerin's age..who does that??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 4:40pm On May 05, 2019
Spy360:

How do Spurs have a better season than us?

Please answer logically.
Spurs that's already in the semi's of champion league?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (3554) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.