Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361330 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
we still have a life line. We dey Europa League
Well it a lifeline sha.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:26pm On May 05, 2019
Thunder will fire Xhaka whether he likes it or not.

The same thunder will fire those saying we sell Laca and buy one stoopid Frasier
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2019
lol look at Auba's face you will know it is acted.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:29pm On May 05, 2019
....I don't even know what to say about this team anymore. Massive clear out with literally no funds if we fail to win the Europa league. What a performance from both Captains in Ozil and Xhaka. Top notch work to walk keep us in fifth!! The same Xhaka better than some Dada.....lol.... how many errors has this guy singlehandedly caused that has led to goals since last season, yet he might be starting for us next season.

....Ozil has gone from assist Maker to recycle master...... God help us should we reach the final in Baku because we seem to require 10 chances in order to score two and none of our strikers seems to know how to head the ball. Wahala dey for this team.... serious wahala.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

The same thunder will fire those saying we sell Laca and buy one stoopid Frasier
grin grin grin

Sodiq
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 6:31pm On May 05, 2019
Thanks for the favour guys grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:31pm On May 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

....The same thunder will fire you too if you cannot leave people to their opinions and Waka pass or is it because there is no Dada to blame today. Yeye pesin....

.....Na Fraser wey dey Bournemouth cause today's draw ......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 05, 2019
grin cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2019
Spy360:

grin grin grin

Sodiq
you need to stop being stupid it's not good for your health.
Did you see me praise xhaka here, but I know he will always be better than guendouzi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:38pm On May 05, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....The same thunder will fire you too if you cannot leave people to their opinions and Waka pass or is it because there is no Dada to blame today. Yeye pesin....

grin grin grin
My guy no be fight. I've actually been trying to identify the person who propounded that Laca sale theory and now I Don did it.

As for the dada boy he came in and was useless as usual along with Ìwobi and Boda Kola.

Laca has shown u he should never be sold, so no story for that side again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 05, 2019
solomonbrown64:

did “dada” do better when he came on? Xhaka may not be the real deal but Guen or whatever ain’t better than him.Xhaka has won us games what has Guen done other than hugging the ball, making obvious passes and falling all over the place.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:46pm On May 05, 2019
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin
My guy no be fight. I've actually been trying to identify the person who propounded that Laca sale theory and now I Don did it.

As for the dada boy he came in and was useless as usual along with Ìwobi and Boda Kola.

Laca has shown u he should never be sold, so no story for that side again

....Baba, just say you don't like the Dada boy and stop giving funny excuses..... How many counters did the he stop today when we went forward looking for goals...Iwobi played at right back and Kola's crosses should have buried by one of our players.

.... Oga, whether na Laca or na Auba, one of them must be sold, what's the point of having 100m plus strikers and yet na Europa League we dey go again..... Anyway, it's out of our hands, if better money come, Arsenal go sell.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....Baba, just say you don't like the Dada boy and stop giving funny excuses..... How many counters did the he stop today when we went forward looking for goals...Iwobi played at right back and Kola's crosses should have buried by one of our players.

.... Oga, whether na Laca or na Auba, one of them must be sold, what's the point of having 100m plus strikers and yet na Europa League we dey go again..... Anyway, it's out of our hands, if better money come, Arsenal go sell.

I thought I was the only one that don't like the boy grin grin
Now you dragging others to it, shey I was saying it na here we they abi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:52pm On May 05, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
did “dada” do better when he came on? Xhaka may not be the real deal but Guen or whatever ain’t better than him.Xhaka has won us games what has Guen done other than hugging the ball, making obvious passes and falling all over the place.

..... Xhaka has been here for how long and yet he still plays like this yet a player only in his first season from the French second division is whom you compare him with.

.....I don't think anyone has said here that Dada boy will take us to the promise land but if a 20year old from Lorient is starting in your midfield, you should know something is wrong and it has little to do with him.

.... Xhaka has won us games and cost us how many for God sake. Guendouzi came in and did his job fine. He passed the ball forward and stopped counters. Your like or dislike doesn't solve anything.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:54pm On May 05, 2019
sod09:
I thought I was the only one that don't like the boy grin grin
Now you dragging others to it, shey I was saying it na here we they abi

... Dragging who to what??

....Na Dada boy do us today abi na the person wey suppose be im tutor......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:56pm On May 05, 2019
Roland
Roland17:
My Lord!!!!

E pele ti yin o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2019
Granit Xhaka from his first season turned us to an Europa FC, leads the most error leading to goal and scams a lot with his long range passes.
35$ when wengay could have gotten us a Kkante or wanyama, him mustaphi and ozil are serious issues that needs urgent address.
Something mavro,guen and Niles should be doing and be correcting.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:00pm On May 05, 2019
..... What a horrible way to see off Ramsey and Cech.....

.... Anyway, Welbeck is leaving too, it was announced during the match..... Ramsey, Welbeck and Cech are out....The Exodus continues.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... Anyway, Welbeck is leaving too, it was announced during the match..... Ramsey, Welbeck and Cech are out....The Exodus continues.
ozil,mhki, will surely follow but I don't know if mustafi .
I doubt it though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2019
Let's save the energy and try to win the Europa
Top4 out already
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2019
solomonbrown64:

How far about that 350,000 star man? Also that one left footed man from Swiss?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2019
sod09:
Let's save the energy and try to win the Europa
Top4 out already
Baba your heart strong o, you still dey put your mind there?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:10pm On May 05, 2019
sod09:
ozil,mhki, will surely follow but I don't know if mustafi .
I doubt it though

.... We will save 36.2m if we can sell Ozil in the summer from his wages alone. We have to sell Mkhi too, guy is a pensioner. If we won't sell Laca or Auba then both Mkhi and Ozil have to leave the team regardless of their feelings. If a club wants to get rid of you, they will no matter the player's feelings. Mustafi will leave if Emery doesn't want him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Baba your heart strong o, you still dey put your mind there?
anything can happen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:15pm On May 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:
How far about that 350,000 star man? Also that one left footed man from Swiss?

...Look, if you see how guys want kill Xhaka today eh...... Honestly, that guy apart from his shots offers the team nothing. Ozil's case will be interesting to see this summer. If we fail to win the Europa league and Ozil still manages to stay with us, then Arsenal is not ready. We are losing money and value the more we stay out of the champions league and obviously those two up there won't take us there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... We will save 36.2m if we can sell Ozil in the summer from his wages alone. We have to sell Mkhi too, guy is a pensioner. If we won't sell Laca or Auba then both Mkhi and Ozil have to leave the team regardless of their feelings. If a club wants to get rid of you, they will no matter the player's feelings. Mustafi will leave if Emery doesn't want him.
don't see us getting buyer for mustafi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 7:16pm On May 05, 2019
Useless team 2 with useless set of gayners supporters
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:18pm On May 05, 2019
sod09:
don't see us getting buyer for mustafi

....He has one of the best stats as a defender in the EPL. Let's hope that someone will be swayed by his stats.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SkimpleD: 7:18pm On May 05, 2019
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:19pm On May 05, 2019
solomonbrown64:

Why would I like a player who is sluggish, doesn't mark players without hesitating and giving them.chance to Pierce the heart of our defence? Why would I like a young player who is being preferred to start by the coach only to prove he doesn't deserve that starting shirt? Why would I ever like a player who hasn't mastered the basics of football and gets booked for handling the ball when he wasn't shielding the ball when he needed to.

I don't know if we watched the same match, but just look at the yellow card he got in this game. That card has amateur football sense written all over it. Ur so called dada boy had the ball kicked ahead of him; all he needed do was be the first to reach the ball and then put his body in the way to win a foul, but instead he chose to block a player who didn't have the ball and then went on to handle the ball hoping to get a foul pinned on the opposing player. Anybody who has played in a match that involves a ref even at the grassroots knows that was a lazy play that definitely won't pay off over and over again.

The strikers did not confine u to Europa for 4ck sake! Ur midfield (where Ur dada boy plays in the heart) and the shambolic defence did. Arsenal is the 4cking third highest scoring side prior to this match day. But of course u won't agree it is 100m Auba and Laca that took us to iropa angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2019
solomonbrown64:

....He has one of the best stats as a defender in the EPL. Let's hope that someone will be swayed by his stats.
how the guy outclass VVD in stat is a mystery

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 05, 2019
All these players to be sold all in one transfer window, we had better be realistic. Who will buy them and how quickly do we get replacements.

We want to sell almost 9 players, those scummies plan on flooding the market with a whole team of 11 damaged goods called players or more sef for unsuspecting buyers. Imagine we mistakenly buy a Phil Jones to replace Mustafi (agbako buruku).

You see this transfer window we are going into we have to be very careful so we don’t go from fry pan to fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: daveP(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.