Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2318039 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by gustav25: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2019
romklef:
Hello, great Gunnerz.. am new here on this thread.. ARSENAL 4LIFEHello, great Gunnerz.. am new here on this thread.. ARSENAL 4LIFEHello, great Gunnerz.. am new here on this thread.. ARSENAL 4LIFE
h

Welcome to more failure
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2019
romklef:
Hello, great Gunnerz.. am new here on this thread.. ARSENAL 4LIFEHello, great Gunnerz.. am new here on this thread.. ARSENAL 4LIFEHello, great Gunnerz.. am new here on this thread.. ARSENAL 4LIFE
Welcome...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2019
solomonbrown64:
..... This our defense sef . If we had played with a better team who knew how to bury their chances, we for hear am. The less said about Mustafi, the better.

.... Our young attack is promising.

.... Still undefeated in the new kit grin

At this point, I can not even wish my enemies Mustafi, well except Spuds.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2019
Roland17:

.... grin, we don buy market.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
romklef:
Welcome, beware of sodick
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by foye94: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
our defence is way too terrible and why is mustafi still playing na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by foye94: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Roland17:

lmao
the guy is a perfect definition of akoba adaaba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... grin, we don buy market.

Baba, you may be right about Willock being ready for first 11 competition for spots. The kid has been quite impressive thus far. But I will hold my judgement for now until I see in a competitive game his so far he has made significant progress and looks very confident.

I know I said it before and I will reiterate that whatever we do, we must keep Saka and find ways to get him involved in the first team this coming season. The kid is very good.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Roland17:

Baba, you may be right about Willock being ready for first 11 competition for spots. The kid has been quite impressive thus far. But I will hold my judgement for now until I see in a competitive game his so far he has made significant progress and looks very confident.

I know I said it before and I will reiterate that whatever we do, we must keep Saka and find ways to get him involved in the first team this coming season. The kid is very good.

..... I honestly didn't expect to see such maturity in Willock's game so early in his career. I am shocked! He uses his strength well and doesn't get dispossessed easily. He knows what to do with the ball and his height helps too in his gameplay. His technical play still needs some brushing and this is where I think ESR edges him and even Guendouzi who has an excellent eye for the through ball that just cuts through everyone. But he will get better and will certainly play for the first team this season. He has been that impressive same with Eddie.

.... Saka is certainly a dilemma at this point; too good for the U23s but not yet matured for the first team and staying on the bench won't help him. He should be sent on loan preferably to the a team in Germany where he will be used. Martinelli is certainly higher than him in the pecking order and with a winger coming in together with Nelson and Iwobi, Saka won't get many minutes. For the club to have picked him ahead of Amaechi says a lot about him. By the way, I am still unhappy that Amaechi is leaving, such a good player.

.... Gabriel Martinelli's first touch, control, nutmeg and run was delicious to watch, it was Alexis/ Igwe - esque - beautiful to watch just sad it didn't result in a goal.

.... Tierney is really important for us next season. A back 3 destroys our midfield and forces our play through wonderful players in Kolasinac. I am still searching for what Wenger saw in that guy to be honest
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2019
So arsenal added a new add on in Tierney contract that if they qualify for UCL Celtic get the addition, well guess what Celtic ain't sure arsenal can or will qualify grin grin
Chai, I'm in pains mehn who did we offend
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2019
romklef:
Welcome to the thread. May I introduce you to our members...
Never fight with Sod09,he will murder you.
Avoid discussions with Kokaneprodigy, he trolls his own.
Make friends with Fkhalifa, Solomonbrown64, dreamsWayne and co, you will enjoy them.
I and Roland17 are the top analyst here, so respect our views.

Welcome.

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2019
Spy360:

Make friends with Fkhalifa, Solomonbrown64, dreamsWayne and co, you will enjoy them.

Welcome.
bomb dey ur head
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2019
romklef:
samklef sorry romklef whatever you do always skip posts by Solo and Spy360.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
I talk am...
sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Spy360:

Welcome.
cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
kokaneprodigy:

..... This guy sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Junior2412: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
65mil + Nelson on loan for Zaha. I thought we gave up on Zaha to pursue Everton Soares already.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Junior2412:
65mil + Nelson on loan for Zaha. I thought we gave up on Zaha to pursue Everton Soares already.

.... They want 65m + a permanent player and a player on loan for Zaha! which is ridiculous. Emery wants him at all cost, I see this dragging on till deadline day.

.... There's a rumour that Gremio owns 50% of Everton and other third parties own the remaining 50. Which means since Gremio is asking for 40m Euros for the player, we might end up paying a total of 80m for him. I don't see that happening but then it's just a rumour.

.... Zaha is our number one target this summer. He is viewed by the board as the difference between between qualifying for champions League and not qualifying but not for the price Palace is asking.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Junior2412: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
——————-Leno

Alves——Papa——-Holding——-Tierney

—————-AMN————Torreira

Zaha———-Ozil/Ceballos——Everton

————Auba/Laca

Starting the new season with this line up wouldn’t be too bad.
Let’s hope ���
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Junior2412:
——————-Leno

—————-AMN————Torreira

————Auba/Laca

Let’s hope ���
papa and Holding as CB?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ceballos and Saliba done...

Medical tommorow or Wednesday smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Junior2412: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
It’s not it yet but should be a better showing than last season
kokaneprodigy:
papa and Holding as CB?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2019
Junior2412:
——————-Leno

—————-AMN————Torreira

————Auba/Laca

Let’s hope ���
bros we can't get Everton and zaha,your line up is very sweet but let's believe the manager
He said3-4 players are coming in I can see 5 new players in your line up excluding saliba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2019
Fekir from Lyon to Bilbao wtf are some players thinking sef angry
If only the stupid coach had sold him for LFC last season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by barackodam: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Fekir from Lyon to Bilbao wtf are some players thinking sef angry
If only the stupid coach had sold him for LFC last season

why e dey pain you?

and it's Betis and not Bilbao
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by romklef(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2019
Spy360:

Welcome.

Noted! thanks
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2019
Junior2412:
——————-Leno

—————-AMN————Torreira

————Auba/Laca

Let’s hope ���
With a line up like or similar to this, I would want the season to start tomorrow, This team will get very close to city/ Liverpool...
In fact I'll be bragging everywhere and be confident like Barca fans
No let ma fantasize too much abeg...Get ready to see Mhicky,Xhaka,Kola and co with their slow,one paced,one footed sluggish pointless possession football.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2019
Hi guys? Do you think ceballos loan deal to arsenal with no option to buy is a good idea?
What if he turns to a midfield lynchpin, we'll be left scratching our head again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2019
Jodera:
Hi guys? Do you think ceballos loan deal to arsenal with no option to buy is a good idea?
What if he turns to a midfield lynchpin, we'll be left scratching our head again
Madrid are not ready to let him go after his good performance at the u21 European tournament. It's a win for arsenal cos we don't know if he Will be another Dennis Suarez.
We have a bad record of collecting players on loan bastista,Kim Kardashian grin, benyaoun et al
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Madrid are not ready to let him go after his good performance at the u21 European tournament. It's a win for arsenal cos we don't know if he Will be another Dennis Suarez.
We have a bad record of collecting players on loan bastista,Kim Kardashian grin, benyaoun et al
Even if he turns out to be a Denis Suarez or Lichtsteiner... As far as we don't activate the option to buy, we are safe...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2019
According to Di Marzio's staff...

Let's hope he have a good season but Zidane still doesn't want him... tongue

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Well, I guess that's mostly under Wenger's time.
And I won't tag benayoun as a flop here, cos I knew he tried. The rest sha where flop. Also, Denis Suarez was a rushed January deal, so I won't look deeply into that. Ceballos is starting the season with us, and God help us, if he's that instrumental for us or hold our midfield so much that perhaps we might be reliant on him, don't you think it'll backfire?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.