Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,790 members, 7,866,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2365118 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (3552) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Oga wait till emisery shock you in next match team selection...

Is he not the same coach that fielded 3 DMs against a rubbish manure team...

Won ma sack eh last last...
his first 11 are preparing another drab football that will end in a lose or draw by the weekend.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
his first 11 are preparing another drab football that will end in a lose or draw by the weekend.

Or switch to 3-4-3
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Another CS for mustafi and Martinez
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Na so o. The kind person I be ehn; if I Don underestimate person, when that person blow na me go first cast myself ó.

I no go lie, Martineli dey ball! From today he ceases to be NOBODYhinho, but Martineli. grin
That boy is shockingly good, I don't know if he should be a CF or winger. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
kodded:
yes o, I Love the new arsenal

if you play good football, they will promote you to the EPL team cheesy

if you play nonsense, they will relegate you to the Europa league, untill you get sense (e.g mustafi) cheesy
Its a matter of time, Kolasinc,Xhaka,Sokratis,Luiz and pepe will be demoted to Europa/Carabao. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fkhalifa:

That boy is shockingly good, I don't know if he should be a CF or winger. smiley

Even as a winger he dazzled!. I'm impressed for an 18 year old to play that good
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
As soon as Guendouzi came on, he took Torreira to 10...

And we were now on the defensive and couldn't control that middle...

You guys might not see it but this coach is a waste!

Expecting a Xhaka-Guendouzi pivot against Bournemouth anyway... angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... I don't like his recent interview where he seemed to insinuate that his confidence is shot. The chemistry isn't there yet but I believe when we leave this cautious approach of ours behind when our full backs return, there will be improvements in his game.
I'd love to see how how can pair with Bellerin on the right flank.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:15am On Oct 04, 2019
I watched the match with all joy. Read every word here with satisfaction. Seeing this name Emery turned my day into darkness.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:25am On Oct 04, 2019
Dreamswayne:

You sef notice, just because of 4 goals angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:22am On Oct 04, 2019
Gabriel Martineli Appreciation post

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 04, 2019
Dreamswayne:

You'll get the pivot and it'll bore U to death. The problem here is people easily get carried away by brawns aka activity.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Its a matter of time, Kolasinc,Xhaka,Sokratis,Luiz and pepe will be demoted to Europa/Carabao. cheesy
pepe ? shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Gabriel Martineli Appreciation post
Nelson you see your life ? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2019
kodded:
Nelson you see your life ? undecided

That Nelson think say football na to dey do yanga. E go cleat for him eyes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2019
For me Martinelli has to start on either RW or LW for us. His work rate is un-beiliveable. His attitude is proper and if we can press with good intensity and organization having Martinelli and Saka on either flanks, we should be winning balls more often and control games . We need to bring the fear factor back. I was really and truly impressed with Martinelli once again. Attitude is what may ruin Nelson if he is not careful.

Again consistency is key and there will be times when he may have a poor game but if his good games are 70 to 80 percent more than his off days then that's fine in my opinion.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2019
kodded:
pepe ? shocked
cheesy
Yes o, let's be ruthless, no senior man here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2019
I think the problem between Emery and Ozil may have reached personal levels. May be Ozil does not respect the coach, so the coach makes him feel unwanted. Ozil not send because his salary dey intact. I think at this point the top men in the club should wade into this matter before it escalates and the team chemistry breaks down.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2019
Jencejyde:
For me Martinelli has to start on either RW or LW for us. His work rate is un-beiliveable. His attitude is proper and if we can press with good intensity and organization having Martinelli and Saka on either flanks, we should be winning balls more often and control games . We need to bring the fear factor back. I was really and truly impressed with Martinelli once again. Attitude is what may ruin Nelson if he is not careful.

Again consistency is key and there will be times when he may have a poor game but if his good games are 70 to 80 percent more than his off days then that's fine in my opinion.

I would also love to see Martinelli on the wings to pepper Pepe so he can feel the heat, but it is looking like he can be a world class CF, with the traits we've seen from him..His goals are not even the simple striker goals, they are Lewandowski,Suarez esque....

His work rate and intensity looks like he is from Klopp, he was running and looked sharp with no sign of any fatigue till 90+mint.

Kudos to this regime for bringing/moulding in lots of quality young players from within and outside the club..

Tierney,Saka,Guendozi,Willock,Nelson, Holding and Martinelli are the future. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I would also love to see Martinelli on the wings to pepper Pepe so he can feel the heat, but it is looking like he can be a world class CF, with the traits we've seen from him..His goals are not even the simple striker goals, they are Lewandowski,Suarez esque....

His work rate and intensity looks like he is from Klopp, he was running and looked sharp with no sign of any fatigue till 90+mint.

Kudos to this regime for bringing/moulding in lots of quality young players from within and outside the club..

Tierney,Saka,Guendozi,Willock,Nelson, Holding and Martinelli are the future. cheesy

I concur!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2019
Spy360:
I think the problem between Emery and Ozil may have reached personal levels. May be Ozil does not respect the coach, so the coach makes him feel unwanted. Ozil not send because his salary dey intact. I think at this point the top men in the club should wade into this matter before it escalates and the team chemistry breaks down.

If I was ozil too, i wouldn't bloody care. Players that have gotten to top level like himself are usually hard to discard by the coach without having serious financial implications for the club. Being armed with that information alone would make on unbothered and continue to smile to the bank each payday; so far your contract is not pay as you play.

If Emery doesn't find a way around the issue, he will only be costing the club money. Ozil has won the biggest cup in the world(World cup) and is obviously not interested in any international cup again, so that motivation is obviously not there and as such he will definitely not push for an exit to a club where he can get regular playing time for any international call-up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2019
Fkhalifa:

The boy have scored 2 headed goals from a tight place
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2019
BlueRayDick:

If I was ozil too, i wouldn't bloody care. Players that have gotten to top level like himself are usually hard to discard by the coach without having serious financial implications for the club. Being armed with that information alone would make on unbothered and continue to smile to the bank each payday; so far your contract is not pay as you play.

If Emery doesn't find a way around the issue, he will only be costing the club money. Ozil has won the biggest cup in the world(World cup) and is obviously not interested in any international cup again, so that motivation is obviously not there and as such he will definitely not push for an exit to a club where he can get regular playing time for any international call-up.
Also Ozil cannot be worse than Xhaka. I mean if there is an issue they should deal with it instead of putting the club at a loss. Working environment should be devoid of sentiments, and professionalism should direct all forms of approach to issues.

He should play Ozil until he is able to sell him off. No matter how weaknesses, his talents are undeniable. He cannot be worse than Xhaka.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2019
iamoyindamola:
The boy have scored 2 headed goals from a tight place

Difficult goals, it gives us another dimension, Auba doesn't score headers, Laca does it a little..

That's the reason I'm tempted to convert him to CF, let him compete and shake Auba/Laca.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
BlueRayDick:

That Nelson think say football na to dey do yanga. E go cleat for him eyes
you dey mind am

pikin never blow, e don go lock him hair undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:47am On Oct 05, 2019
kodded:
you dey mind am

pikin never blow, e don go lock him hair undecided
grin grin
His mate Sancho they ball hard the mumu still think he's getting younger
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Dreamswayne:

And someone was telling me... Nah alomo I get drink when I said I preferred Benitez to Unai.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Fkhalifa my guy can you see your spurs grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
Arsenal gonna have a free ride to top four this season. Chai! See luck.

Tottenham has fallen.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
Actually it's only 6pts separating 3rd and 14th.

BaH 3-0 THS
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
...and Fkhalifa wants us to follow in Spuds footsteps.
sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hugo Lloris take style excuse himself.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (3552) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.