Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2340441 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (3532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Similar to mine, just that I feel Mustafi deserves a spot.

Saka should be sub off for Pepe, Saka is a big boy to, Cesc I heard praised him and Guen.. cool

Pepe should come in around 65thmint, he is competing with Nelson, that's his level for now cheesy

Also let's see what Niles can do in midfield, maybe Balogun also.

I am really enjoying the stiff competition in the squad now. It only means one thing... improvements. Hope Emery sticks to his 'perform and play' policy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
High time martinelli replace pepe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
.... Just look at the hunger in the team.... I love this.
..... Kai! Just imagine our game when Kieran and Bellerin returns.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
solomonbrown64:
..... Make me see wetin Niles go play today.
Its like the dude is back to his favoured RW position. The boy must have complained tire about that RB he is being forced to settle for. I sincerely hope he seals a place today. More competition is allowed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Spy360:

Its like the dude is back to his favoured RW position. The boy must have complained tire about that RB he is being forced to settle for. I sincerely hope he seals a place today. More competition is allowed.

.... He really got roasted in that position. The competition is massive and I am sure he knows. See Saka of yesterday don enter First team just like that. By the looks of it, Gabriel is next
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mitland-Niles na dirty abeg!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
This Mitland-Niles keeps getting useless by d day
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Mitland-Niles na dirty abeg!
.... Kai, see description
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
How important fullbacks can be. They can stabilise your midfield and attack.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
BlueRayDick:
This Mitland-Niles keeps getting useless by d day
wait for it, someone will say the RB position ruined him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... He really got roasted in that position. The competition is massive and I am sure he knows. See Saka of yesterday don enter First team just like that. By the looks of it, Gabriel is next
Gabriel has just got to get his chance. He is fully deserving of it, just that he will have to fight Aubameyang. That's asking too much, but the lad seems up for it.

Excellent investment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
If Kola start again na Ogun go kill him and emery angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
The youthfulness in the team is another point to relish...
There are no 30yos in this game.

COYGs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Spy360:

Gabriel has just got to get his chance. He is fully deserving of it, just that he will have to fight Aubameyang. That's asking too much, but the lad seems up for it.

Excellent investment.

.... To be small thing to fight Auba.... It's not impossible but highly unlikely especially as Baba rarely gets injured but it's good he is taking his chances.

.... Guendouzi, Gabriel, Torreira, Tierney..... our investments are looking really good. It's been a while since our scouts got it right. E remain Pepe now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
When you have explosive fullbacks who can run the lines for 90mins, even the clownish CBs begin to have sense. Just see Mustafi…
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
I told ya, chill till October and you'll see positive signs, its not even the scores flattering me,but the fast sweet attacking football.. cheesy

Half fit Bellerin & Tierney stabilizing and giving the team shape already..

Martinelli is a confirm south American abeg, see energy, risk and sharpness, reminds me of Sanchez. That's what you get when you train with Neymar/Jesus/Firminho/Auba and Lace..

That Willock's run with the ball sweet my bele, ball drivers any day ahead of tipy tapy pass me I pass you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Spy360:
The youthfulness in the team is another point to relish...
There are no 30yos in this game.

COYGs

.... Yup, I think we currently have the youngest average squad in the EPL. This regime obviously have a plan.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... To be small thing to fight Auba.... It's not impossible but highly unlikely especially as Baba rarely gets injured but it's good he is taking his chances.

.... Guendouzi, Gabriel, Torreira, Tierney..... our investments are looking really good. It's been a while since our scouts got it right. E remain Pepe now.
I strongly believe Pepe will find form especially as the competition has gotten to another level. He is really feeling the pressure of the price tag on him. But once he lets off, he will be on fire. The talent is already there to see, he will come through I am sure.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fkhalifa:
I told ya, chill till October and you'll see positive signs, its not even the scores flattering me,but the fast sweet attacking football.. cheesy

Martinelli is a confirm south American abeg, see energy, risk and sharpness, reminds me of Sanchez. That's what you get when you train with Neymar/Jesus/Firminho/Auba and Lace..

That Willock's run with the ball sweet my bele, ball drivers any day ahead of tipy tapy pass me I pass you.
.... Nah, Emery is a clown and he has to go. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Damn!
Martineli NOBODYHINHO makes it 2!
Nobodyhino don humble you cheesy Every good fan enjoys it when a player makes us eat our words.

E remain Pepe and Nelson to humble me. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Spy360:

I strongly believe Pepe will find form especially as the competition has gotten to another level. He is really feeling the pressure of the price tag on him. But once he lets off, he will be on fire. The talent is already there to see, he will come through I am sure.

.... I don't like his recent interview where he seemed to insinuate that his confidence is shot. The chemistry isn't there yet but I believe when we leave this cautious approach of ours behind when our full backs return, there will be improvements in his game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Spy360:

I am really enjoying the stiff competition in the squad now. It only means one thing... improvements. Hope Emery sticks to his 'perform and play' policy.
I also love competitions, see as Auba shock on bench on those Martinelli's goal, baba felt the heat, like this boy might steal my shine o..

Pepe should go to the u23s for now cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.... Nah, Emery is a clown and he has to go. grin
Bring in Benitez or Moirinho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Nobodyhino don humble you cheesy Every good fan enjoys it when a player makes us eat our words.

E remain Pepe and Nelson to humble me. cheesy

Na so o. The kind person I be ehn; if I Don underestimate person, when that person blow na me go first cast myself ó.

I no go lie, Martineli dey ball! From today he ceases to be NOBODYhinho, but Martineli. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I also love competitions, see as Auba shock on bench on those Martinelli's goal, baba felt the heat, like this boy might steal my shine o..

Pepe should go to the u23s for now cheesy
yes o, I Love the new arsenal

if you play good football, they will promote you to the EPL team cheesy

if you play nonsense, they will relegate you to the Europa league, untill you get sense (e.g mustafi) cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
I think there should be a standing order that any day Kolasinac starts without Tierney being injured, Emery should be sacked angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Na so o. The kind person I be ehn; if I Don underestimate person, when that person blow na me go first cast myself ó.

I no go lie, Martineli dey ball! From today he ceases to be NOBODYhinho, but Martineli. grin
Na since preseason my eye Dan catch that boy, I still want him to play his preferred position though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Na since preseason my eye Dan catch that boy, I still want him to play his preferred position though

Ọmọ I like him in this position ó.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Oga wait till emisery shock you in next match team selection...

Is he not the same coach that fielded 3 DMs against a rubbish manure team...

Won ma sack eh last last...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
kodded:
saka don turn big boy o cheesy
dude is phenomenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Martinelli my boy. The Attitude is 100 percent. Every player puts in this type of attitude consistently with the quality we have and we will see good results against any opposition. Meanwhile, Auba and Laca should be doing double figures each season with KT in the team. His delivery is something we have missed for years.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fkhalifa:

which team are they giving shape? Like this same team or setup will be replicated by weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (3532) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.