Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2308147 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2012
El Guapo: Two things i am Allergic to - Frustration and Barrenness!

You Guys are really Strong I swear -- 7years Of Marching towards Canaan
cheesy
Eventually we will get there! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2012
proudly9ja:
Eventually we will get there! grin grin

Words Of One Under a French Spell grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2012
El Guapo:

Words Of One Under a French Spell grin cheesy

I didn't say we will get there with the current circumstances still in play, I only know eventually, we will get there!

Remember it was Joshua who led the people into Canaan..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2012
proudly9ja:

I didn't say we will get there with the current circumstances still in play, I only know eventually, we will get there!

See me see trouble o grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2012
^^^
Moses did his best, the people were just too stubborn
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2012
proudly9ja: ^^^
Moses did his best, the people were just too stubborn

I can't shout grin Wonder who 'Joshua' is going to be?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
That part, I cannot answer...
We just have to wait and see.

Hopefully, a 'new' Wenger. He has done a lot for the club and though his players have let him down at times, he also needs to be a little bit less stubborn and demand more both from the board and from his under-performing players. Treating them like children will take us nowhere.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
El Guapo: Two things i am Allergic to - Frustration and Barrenness!

You Guys are really Strong I swear -- 7years Of Marching towards Canaan
cheesy

Its just 7 yrs, there are still 33yrs remaining b4 joshua takes oVer.

grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Wicked guy..!!!

In our time, people don't live as long as they used to back then so for us its 40/5 = 8years...Then Joshua will take over cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
coded guy:

Its just 7 yrs, there are still 33yrs remaining b4 joshua takes oVer.

grin

DIES grin grin grin

proudly9ja:

Read the Post i Quoted Above grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
^^^ Read my last post

Abeg..shey na because match no dey tomorrow we dey misyarn so?

Please o...Arsenal will win the League cup! Bradford City will be disqualified cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2012
You people better stop this right now, 33 ye years to do what? Better not let Muki come read this, nervous breakdown
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
The more I watch Manchester United games this season the more I tendtowards the idea that the difference between that team and ours is the the strike force. Their defence is just as shit as ours.

But this season has been disappointing. At the start I remember that the optimism was high that after the debacle of last season and the signings we would do better, now it's even worse!!!!!

Ironically the other teams are not much better compared with last season, but we have been worse. United had the same number of points after 16 games as they had last season!! Well city are worse too sha. they were top after 16 games last year.

Sigh.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2012
Uzbek billionaire Alisher Usmanov
bids for bigger role in running
Arsenal and calls for shake-up in
the boardroom to give Arsène
Wenger more support.
Alisher Usmanov, Arsenal’s
second biggest shareholder, will
renew calls for a shake-up of
the club’s board at the end of
the season if the team fail to
qualify for the Champions
League.
The Uzbek billionaire is
understood to believe that such
a failure – after 15 successive
seasons in the competition –
could prove a catalyst for
change but, like the board, he
supports of manager Arsène
Wenger.
Usmanov believes Wenger lacks
board level expertise to help him
– and has been starved of
resources, although there are
now substantial funds to spend.
Usmanov does not want Wenger
to be replaced as manager – he
has 18 months left on his
current contract – and remains
an admirer of the Frenchman
and what he has achieved as
well as his approach to football.
Usmanov is believed to be
frustrated with the continuing
refusal of the club’s board to
hold talks with him and has
privately claimed that his patient
approach should have been met
with greater respect. Usmanov
bought into Arsenal five years
ago and believes he has not
taken an aggressive stance and
not been an outspoken critic,
despite his frustration at largely
being ignored.
It is understood that Wenger
met David Dein, Arsenal’s former
vice-chairman, last week to
discuss problems over the team’s
lacklustre displays. That is a
regular occurrence as they have
stayed firm friends since Dein,
who brought Wenger to the club,
left the Arsenal board in 2007
after “irreconcilable differences”.
Dein sold his Arsenal shares to
Usmanov for £75 million and was
appointed chairman of Red and
White Holdings, the company the
billionaire established to build his
stake in the club, but quit the
following year. His relationship
with Usmanov remains good and
it may be that the return of
Dein could figure in the tycoon’s
plans if he is able to hold talks
with the Arsenal board and the
biggest shareholder, Stan
Kroenke.
Usmanov, who owns 29.9 per
cent of the club, is believed to
consider Kroenke’s effective sole
control, with 66.76 per cent,
unhealthy and regarded Arsenal
as being in a stronger position
when there was more than a
'plularity’ of owners with a
variety of opinions on the board.
His chances of a role at Arsenal
– a seat on the board – remain
slight. But he will continue to call
for greater team investment
and offer to pay down the debt
that remains on the Emirates
Stadium. So far the Kroenke
camp has refused any dialogue.
Usmanov feels there is a lack of
expertise on the Arsenal board;
he has highlighted that some of
the commercial deals are not as
strong as he would have
expected and he believes the
club should capitalise more on
social media. His greater concern
is that Wenger has seen a drain
of talent, such as Cesc Fabregas
and Robin van Persie, while
replacements such as Juan Mata
and Eden Hazard have moved to
Chelsea as Arsenal failed to
'close’ deals.
“Arsène is an honourable guy, he
never criticises the board, he
protects them,” one source said.
“At some point it is maybe the
board that needs to be
refreshed.”
Usmanov sent a letter last
summer in which he questioned
the way the club was run at
board level and the lack of
investment in a team that has
not won a trophy since 2005. His
stance has been reiterated by
fans’ groups such as the Arsenal
Supporters Trust who have
questioned the strength of the
Arsenal board and the support
structure around Wenger.
However, Wenger has appeared
resistant to change and his
backroom staff has remained
largely unaltered in 16 years.
Steve Bould and Neil Banfield
were promoted in the summer
but neither has much influence.
Claims of a rift with Bould have
been denied but there has been
undoubted tension with the
former defender not being
allowed to coach as expected.
Wenger has also been resistant
to requests from some former
players to be involved in the
club’s set-up. It is believed both
Patrick Vieira and Dennis
Bergkamp approached Wenger to
ask if they could take coaching
or ambassad-orial roles before
being appointed by Manchester
City and Ajax.
Usmanov attended a charity
dinner with Thierry Henry in
Moscow this week and called for
the striker to be given a role as
an ambassador not a player.
Contract negotiations
surrounding Theo Walcott and
Bacary Sagna have followed a
familiar pattern of drift with
Wenger unwilling, it appears, to
confront the likelihood that both
can leave for free at the end of
this campaign. Sagna is believed
to be bewildered by the non-
scheduling of talks as he wants
to stay.
Wenger has significant funds
available in January and has
tasked Dallas-based transfer-
fixer, Dick Law, to strengthen
the squad. Inquiries have been
made about a raft of players –
with a striker and a goalkeeper
a priority.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2012
D_i.c.k law is fool. That chap is an apology. He is responsible for the glut of duds we have.

Anyway, the following are excerpts from arseblog. That chap talks a great deal of sense btw. U shld give d blog a read regularly.

From an Arsenal point of view there’s little of real interest going on. The Mirror runs a transcript of Wenger’s chat with the print media, after yesterday’s press conference and there are a few interesting snippets. The manager is quizzed about players who haven’t excactly set the world on fire, like Chamakh, Squillaci, Park and Gervinho.

Q: Some of those players were big buys. What’s happened to Park? It’s an extraordinary situation.

AW: “Who are the big buys?”

Q: Well, Gervinho?

AW: “How much?”

Q: £11m.

AW: “He was £8m.”

AW: “Chamakh was a big buy? He was free. Squillaci nearly free. You cannot say that we have a squad of no quality. They are international players.”

Q: I could miss from two yards, but Gervinho is not supposed to?

AW: “You can and everybody can.”

Q: What’s the difference now between this team and other teams which have won trophies?

AW: “The difference is that we have created a new team. I believe that some players have come in, some players have come back from injuries and we have to show now until the end of the season that we have the quality that I think we have.”

All of which makes everything as clear as mud. If the manager didn’t want to get into individual assessment of players then he probably shouldn’t be asking journalists to name names. I also fail to see the relevance of Gervinho costing £8m instead of £11m, other than it’s a bit less money wasted on a player who just isn’t of the requisite quality. Chamakh free? Thank goodness.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2012
I don’t doubt that everyone at the club works hard, especially Arsene Wenger who, regardless of if you think he should stay or go, will be hurting about our current form.

I suspect he’s also a worried man because he’s been in the game long enough to know that this kind of inconsistency, the inability to produce from one game to the next, is symptomatic of a deeper malaise than just  a basic loss of form.

But once again the board bang the drum about how money is not withheld from the manager, how he decides how it’s spent etc. And that’s fine, that’s really how any manager should operate, but maybe the board need to insist that it is spent.

It was interesting to note Arse2Mouse touch on the issue of our scouting network in his post yesterday, and with the inevitable stories appearing about how Arsene has eleventy-billion pounds to work with in January, this is probably something we ought to be focusing on a bit more.

It’s fair to say that many of our recent signings haven’t worked out. There are successes like Koscielny, while buying established, professional talent like Arteta and Cazorla is something most managers can do, but we’ve had too many who have failed.

Worryingly, Arsene’s eye for a bargain, or a player who comes to the club on the cheap and improves immeasurably, seems gone. Chamakh, for example, is a miserable flop, despite his purple patch at the start of his Arsenal career. It seems that is as much down to his character as his footballing ability, but nevertheless it’s true.

The signing of Park will always, always baffle me. Never good enough, a waste of everyone’s time and money.

Our chief transfer negotiator spent the best part of 10 days trying to sign a kid from Costa Rica, getting the run-around from amateurs and semi-professional football people, and all for a player who still hasn’t kicked a ball for us.

Gervinho must have been watched countless times. Did nobody notice that he has a fatal flaw in his game, his shocking technique when it comes to the most basic of footballing skills – kicking the ball? It’s like a cricket team signing someone who can only bowl underarm.

Wenger’s knowledge of the French league and the hidden gems is gone. That advantage has disappeared, and it’s not as if the talent hasn’t been there. Newcastle have plundered Ligue 1 to much greater effect. We have scouts in Germany telling us players aren’t good enough for the Premier League only for them to rock up elsewhere and set the place alight with wonder goals.It’s goes to what I spoke about yesterday, about how it goes beyond just the manager and his day to day work.

We’re reliant on the same scouts who brought us the flops to save our January bacon. There’s an issue there which perhaps we can solve by having more money at our disposal. Not having to try and find budget priced gems could make life easier. We may still have to fashion some diamonds in the rough but that’s a whole lot better than the cubic zirconias we’ve had to work with in recent times.Still, January is a few weeks away yet, and there’s a lot of football to be played before then.

The reality is anything could happen on the pitch, and probably will. We just have to hope it’s mostly positive.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Every club signs 'duds' - the issue is whether the club wins trophies in spite of the duds or not. Fergie had them in Biram Diouf, Manucho, Chadwick, Djemba Djemba, Bellion, etc., Chelski signed Kezman, Sheva, Mereiles, Quaresma, etc., but nobody focuses on those because of the successes. When you don't succeed, every mistake is blown up, expanded and analysed under a microscope.

************************************************************************************************************

Arsenal faces Reading today and a win is what is required.

Theo is likely fit, Giroud returns and Koscielny should also be back.

I don't care about who we signed/should've signed/should sign - all I care about right now is a win to take us to within touching distance of the top 4.

Those around us have done us a favour with West Brom, Everton, West Ham, etc. dropping points.

Come on you Red and White Army! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KazeKage1: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
debosky: Every club signs 'duds' - the issue is whether the club wins trophies in spite of the duds or not. Fergie had them in Biram Diouf, Manucho, Chadwick, Djemba Djemba, Bellion, etc., Chelski signed Kezman, Sheva, Mereiles, Quaresma, etc., but nobody focuses on those because of the successes. When you don't succeed, every mistake is blown up, expanded and analysed under a microscope.

************************************************************************************************************************************

I don't care about who we signed/should've signed/should sign - all I care about right now is a win to take us to within touching distance of the top 4.

Those around us have done us a favour with West Brom, Everton, West Ham, etc. dropping points.

Well said.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
debosky: Every club signs 'duds' - the issue is whether the club wins trophies in spite of the duds or not. Fergie had them in Biram Diouf, Manucho, Chadwick, Djemba Djemba, Bellion, etc., Chelski signed Kezman, Sheva, Mereiles, Quaresma, etc., but nobody focuses on those because of the successes. When you don't succeed, every mistake is blown up, expanded and analysed under a microscope.

************************************************************************************************************************************

chai.. See true fan, how i wish all arsenal fans na debosky as i wish all arsenal players na wilshere...Pouring water on stone,.SMH
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin

every man is entitled to his own brand of make believe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
The amount of rubbish debosky spews these days can trigger a tsunami in the middle of the sahara desert.

Other teams have duds that can be replaced with established/effective players when the dud has been given a chance and is messing up. But in Arsenals case, when u take out gervinho and replace him with giroud or chamakh, what's the difference?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KazeKage1: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
Can we get Falcao, Huntelaar and Diame?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
coded guy: The amount of rubbish debosky spews these days can trigger a tsunami in the middle of the sahara desert.

HAAA!! Mogbe!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LWTMBOOOOOOOO

come, guy stop am, i no like am o. na my NL daddy u con dey revoke hin swagger license like dat?

E neva reach tsunami jare. maybe thunderstorm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
I hereby revoke the rights of some of these tykes like 4ller and coded guy to rejoice when Arsenal finally wins something. Anyway, some of you pansies will soon suddenly remember that you supported Bayern Munich all along like A-40. grin
How things change though, to think that Debo will be getting bashed over Arsenal and Arsene? I'll keep quiet over that one.

One thing I love about this club is the knee jerk reaction to everything by this "new generation" of fans. If you honestly took a look at the Arsenal squad at the beginning of the season and thought we could win the PL, you deserve a visit to a shrink, if yu were waiting for Arsene or the board to come and tell you that we didnt have a squad good enough yet to be fully in the race for the PL, you deserve to be completely sectioned and taken of the street for the safety of others and if yu're mad about our current position (losing to Bradford aside) then yu deserve to be shot and put out of a pathetic miserable existence.

Going thru some arsenal forums these days is like speaking to Juveniles. Some say Arsenal ticket prices are too high yet demand we pay Theo anything he asks to keep him (they said the same about RVP as well) yet cannot see the inherent contradiction in those 2 positions?

The time to judge Arsene fully will be 2014, until then it is unfair to have the 4th /5th largest wage bill and a -ve net transfer record in the league year on year and then strut about that you will win the league. Since when exactly did money start growing on trees?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
^^ The youth program you told us about in 2006, When would you start reaping the results?

What of the Afobes, Anekes, Hoytes, Senderos, Diaby Owusu-Abeyie, JET, etyc that you told us would rule the world
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ur entitled yo ur opinion, just as everybody here.
And u do have dis absurd sense of entitlement n superiority that is as amusing as it is irritating.

Fyi I started following arsenal seriously around the 1996 world cup thereabouts wen my interest in football crystallized. Before that rothmans football on nta was showing prem n bundesliga. N I was not that young then. So if that qualifies me as a "new generation" fan, I guess I overrated ur intelligence.

Just because u prefer to kiss arsene's ar-se n blow the brighter tomorrow bugle does not mean we all have to toe that line. Even wenger himself would not expect that.

Ironically since the 2006 champions league final there has been one constant on this thread, u have always been wrong about all ur views, projections, n predictions. Since u started carping ur tripe this club has gotten worse, the football has regressed. But u think u have a right to yarn?

Wait till ur nirvana where FFP, youth policy, frugality etc wins a damn spoon before u mouth off hereabout. Muppet

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
coded guy: The amount of rubbish debosky spews these days can trigger a tsunami in the middle of the sahara desert.

Mechuonu! tongue

Other teams have duds that can be replaced with established/effective players when the dud has been given a chance and is messing up. But in Arsenals case, when u take out gervinho and replace him with giroud or chamakh, what's the difference?

That's the real issue - the reduced quantity of quality players (relative to our main competitors) because of low expenditure, not buying of duds that all clubs share. So indirectly you are buttressing my point.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
Like Ill Bliss and Terry G sang - Aye Po Gan.

Let everyone air their views as they deem fit.

One of the prime reasons for disagreement is what each side of the debate feels is the actual situation and what is spin. The opaqueness of Arsenal FC management is a big contributor to the divisions in the fanbase. Saying you 'want to win trophies' but failing/unable to back up this commentary in the transfer market, saying you 'don't need' to sell players, but then selling them and trumpeting 'profits', the contradictions are numerous.

What I do not doubt is Wenger's passion and determination to succeed at Arsenal, even if his methods have not been as successful as we would have liked.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
Saint Santi Cazorla scores his first Arsenal hattrick. cool cool

Ibime are you still counting?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
4llerbuntu: Ur entitled yo ur opinion, just as everybody here.
And u do have dis absurd sense of entitlement n superiority that is as amusing as it is irritating.

Fyi I started following arsenal seriously around the 1996 world cup thereabouts wen my interest in football crystallized. Before that rothmans football on nta was showing prem n bundesliga. N I was not that young then. So if that qualifies me as a "new generation" fan, I guess I overrated ur intelligence.

Just because u prefer to kiss arsene's ar-se n blow the brighter tomorrow bugle does not mean we all have to toe that line. Even wenger himself would not expect that.

Ironically since the 2006 champions league final there has been one constant on this thread, u have always been wrong about all ur views, projections, n predictions. Since u started carping ur tripe this club has gotten worse, the football has regressed. But u think u have a right to yarn?

Wait till ur nirvana where FFP, youth policy, frugality etc wins a damn spoon before u mouth off hereabout. Muppet
No mind Duduspace his head is so far up Wenger's a$$ he can probably can tell us what he had for breakfast and lunch
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
A-40:

No mind Duduspace his head is so far up Wenger's a$$ he can probably can tell us what he had for breakfast and lunch

Nah, it's the fanshare nonsense that got to Dudu - his 0.00000001 shareholding in Arsenal has blinded him somewhat. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
debosky:

Nah, it's the fanshare nonsense that got to Dudu - his 0.00000001 shareholding in Arsenal has blinded him somewhat. grin
Hahahaha na who send am message

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (3485) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.