Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2303203 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hard fought win from the boys
More of the same from mustafi grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Swissh: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
sod09:
Hard fought win from the boys
More of the same from mustafi grin
This is not mustafi. What have you done to the real mustafi?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
That second goal reminds me of Flappyhandski
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Swissh:

This is not mustafi. What have you done to the real mustafi?
The guy really love arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arteta giving special praise and mention to Leno and Aubayameng
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
Roland17:
Arteta giving special praise and mention to Leno and Aubayameng
yeah Leno redeem himself, I thought he made a mistake for richardlison goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
These guys are seeing Arteta has their senior brother, everyone seems to be happy around him even those on bench. Glad he sort out his issues with Jerry curl, one big family even ozil is hustling.
Everyone is trying even when they were tired
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kayusely70(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
COYG! A sweet victory.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arsenal might get a ban sha ..for impersonating.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Who else noticed bellerin is not his former self, mustafi had to do his job for him, time for AMN to take over.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
sod09:
Who else noticed bellerin is not his former self, mustafi had to do his job for him, time for AMN to take over.

I want to see Cedric soares play that role first, then pass on judgement on who should start in that RB position
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:23am On Feb 24, 2020
Auba like play play has joined Vardy on the top scorers chat.

I remember someone on Chelsea thread at the end of last season saying Auba only scores in midweek games when people are too busy to watch matches or something like that . I think it was ibime.

I hope nobody ever talk about selling Auba and keeping Lacazette because he has age on his side. E get reason why Auba still scores from the wings despite being played out of position

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:41am On Feb 24, 2020
Sod09 how far?

Somebody on FB said :

He has more tackles than VVD, More trophies than VVD, more kids than VVD, More hairstyles than VVD. Respect! grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Sod09 how far?

Somebody on FB said :

He has more tackles than VVD, More trophies than VVD, more kids than VVD, More hairstyles than VVD. Respect! grin
trophies I don't know but I know mustafi will collect ballon d'Or playing for that LFC team.
The midfield does 80% of the pressing and defending
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I want to see Cedric soares play that role first, then pass on judgement on who should start in that RB position
But Soares is not fit yet and bellerin have been awful
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2020
sod09:
trophies I don't know but I know mustafi will collect ballon d'Or playing for that LFC team.
The midfield does 80% of the pressing and defending

undecided
This mustafi àbí another one?

Make I no lie u, mustafi will so wreck that loserpool team. He will just forget himself in the middle of the game and boom.....opposing players latch on his errors.

Mustafi can't even do half of what Matip does in that loserpool team, not to talk of Van Djik. Mustafi at times finds it difficult to do some things basic footballers will do naturally.

Don't let his good run of games deceive u, mustafi is still mustafi o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:02am On Feb 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

undecided
This mustafi àbí another one?

Make I no lie u, mustafi will so wreck that loserpool team. He will just forget himself in the middle of the game and boom.....opposing players latch on his errors.

Mustafi can't even do half of what Matip does in that loserpool team, not to talk of Van Djik. Mustafi at times finds it difficult to do some things basic footballers will do naturally.

Don't let his good run of games deceive u, mustafi is still mustafi o
stats don't lie bros unless we don't use it again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Van Dijk this Van Dijk that
Mustafi this Mustafi that

What has Van Dijk done? Dude has only benefited from a very good midfield that absorbs the pressure thrown at it. How did Maguire fare at ManU when their midfield was shite?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2020
kokanepyramid:

What has Van Dijk done? Dude has only benefited from a very good midfield that absorbs the pressure thrown at it. How did Maguire fare at ManU when their midfield was shite?
mustafi have been useless for arsenal since VVD joined LFC but guess what, the German cross breed better VVD in stats.
Just imagine if mustafi is better than this, soyuncu is enjoying what Maguire is missing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2020
kokanepyramid:

I do troll Van Djik once in a while when he ocassionally gets dribbled or he stands and point like traffic warden, but believe me Mustafi no just near am at all when it comes to a whole lot of parameters used in adjudging a defender.

Mustafi báwo? He's not even the best CB at arsenal sef grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2020
sod09:
mustafi have been useless for arsenal since VVD joined LFC but guess what, the German cross breed better VVD in stats.
Just imagine if mustafi is better than this, soyuncu is enjoying what Maguire is missing
Mustafi would be invincible playing behind that Liverpool midfield.

I know how Luiz was also crucified here and we can see how he is with the midfield playing better.

Y’all think it’s easy to be constantly pressured by the opposition?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I do troll Van Djik once in a while when he ocassionally gets dribbled or he stands and point like traffic warden, but believe me Mustafi no just near am at all when it comes to a whole lot of parameters used in adjudging a defender.

Mustafi báwo? He's not even the best CB at arsenal sef grin
it is not a coincidence that most of these hyped defenders play for teams with very good midfield and attack at some point their career.
Boateng, Puyol, Rio Ferdinand, Sergio Ramos etc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2020
kokanepyramid:
it is not a coincidence that most of these hyped defenders play for teams with very good midfield and attack at some point their career.
Boateng, Puyol, Rio Ferdinand, Sergio Ramos etc

You have to be good to get into any of the teams those guys u mentioned play for, and u need to be excellent to even stay for years in those teams winning titles, awards and featuring in All star team of tournaments while doing so.

Well mustafi didn't do any of the aforementioned. He didn't even make Europa league team of the tournament in 2019 grin

Abeg mustafi na dirty!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

You have to be good to get into any of the teams those guys u mentioned play for, and u need to be excellent to even stay for years in those teams winning titles, awards and featuring in All star team of tournaments while doing so.

Well mustafi didn't do any of the aforementioned. He didn't even make Europa league team of the tournament in 2019 grin

Abeg mustafi na dirty!
can you rate VVD at soton or Celtic?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2020
sod09:

E get reason why dem buy am from Southampton.......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
sod09:
let's be sincere, even van dijk at soton was very good. Yes the hype now wasn't as it is at soton, but every one who watched him closely at soton knows he was very good. Liverpool elevated his Status(obviously, that's what you get for playing for a big club).
I don't know about Celtic tho, but at soton, he was really great.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
sod09:
These guys are seeing Arteta has their senior brother, everyone seems to be happy around him even those on bench. Glad he sort out his issues with Jerry curl, one big family even ozil is hustling.
Everyone is trying even when they were tired
That's the first sign of good managers. They bring unity. There is a remarkable team spirit in the camp. Even Xhaka seems happy without the arm band. No one is jealous. Same praise goes to skipper Aubameyang. Such a good leader.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
mostob:
Arsenal might get a ban sha ..for impersonating.
Can you expantiate please?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kbs468:

Can you expantiate please?
The guy with #20 shirt in arsenal is not Mustafi ...he is just a clone...a lookalike.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
mostob:
The guy with #20 shirt in arsenal is not Mustafi ...he is just a clone...a lookalike.
grin what a transformed Mustafi indeed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kbs468:
grin what a transformed Mustafi indeed
am glad u got the joke. Mustafi has really improve especially his aggressiveness and timed header....his long passes have also being spot on lately.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
mostob:
am glad u got the joke. Mustafi has really improve especially his aggressiveness and timed header....his long passes have also being spot on lately.
Take am easy before the real Mustafi shows up... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Eness(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.