Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2299623 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Spy360:

Take am easy before the real Mustafi shows up... undecided
Mustafi has always been good... It's his errors that spoils his game...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Spy360:
Lolz..he won't
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Spy360:
Lolz..he won't
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dreamswayne:

God bless you
I don't understand why guys never see his good side, apart from defending he can score too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
sod09:
God bless you
I don't understand why guys never see his good side, apart from defending he can score too
God bless you

@blueraydick was Mustafi before Arsenal bad? Even Mustafi pre-Emery was not called out this way.

if Mustafi had joined this Liverpool team we will be hyping him.

our midfield was shit and most of you chose the easy way out of blaming the defenders.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jodera:
let's be sincere, even van dijk at soton was very good. Yes the hype now wasn't as it is at soton, but every one who watched him closely at soton knows he was very good. Liverpool elevated his Status(obviously, that's what you get for playing for a big club).
I don't know about Celtic tho, but at soton, he was really great.

was Mustafi before Arsenal very bad?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
kokanepyramid:
God bless you

@blueraydick was Mustafi before Arsenal bad? Even Mustafi pre-Emery was not called out this way.

our midfield was shit and most of you chose the easy way out of blaming the defenders.
roland17 is just waiting for the day mustafi will do mistake so he can finish me and my MCM.
He didn't know I have fasted and prayed for him to be this okay cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
kokanepyramid:
God bless you

Bros make we no lie make we no steal ó....mustafi was a B-class defender pre-arsenal.

He was expected to leave that level and enter A-class, but he never did. He retrogressed and became a C-class defender under Emery.

What u see him.doing now is getting back into B-class. Trust me, he's not near A-class.

Van Djik on the other hand was a B-class who transitted into A-class within a twinkle of an eye. He just moved up there with dem Ramos, Chielini & Co.

Van Djik joined a club that has been plagued by defensive woes for years and there was stability almost immediately...e get reason why na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
sod09:
God bless you

Which good side o grin

Na things laidis dey make am dye him hair ó. I won't be surprised if he Don dye him hair blue next match based on his performance against Everton
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Bros make we no lie make we no steal ó....mustafi was a B-class defender pre-arsenal.

He was expected to leave that level and enter A-class, but he never did. He retrogressed and became a C-class defender under Emery.

What u see him.doing now is getting back into B-class. Trust me, he's not near A-class.

Van Djik on the other hand was a B-class who transitted into A-class within a twinkle of an eye. He just moved up there with dem Ramos, Chielini & Co.

Van Djik joined a club that has been plagued by defensive woes for years and there was stability almost immediately...e get reason why na

Van Dijk enjoys a stable midfield, if maguire had gone to Man-U they would have been calling him A-class
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
kokanepyramid:

Van Dijk enjoys a stable midfield, if maguire had gone to Man-U they would have been calling him A-class

None of this so called stable midfielders made Fifa world 11, neither did any of them make Uefa team of the year first 11.....Guess what? Van Djik made it. E get reason why na.

You can never ever use Loserpool midfield to tone down Van Djik's influence in that team. If u claim his RB and LB or Sallah / Mane on the wide makes the team thick I for no argue.

Van Djik wey keep Lewandowski for pocket like handkerchief u dey use compare Mustafi wey everybody dey use clean floor....abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
kokanepyramid:

was Mustafi before Arsenal very bad?
Well, I don't know mustafi before arsenal, but I do know van dijk before Liverpool and I always knew he was a very good defender
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Which good side o grin

Na things laidis dey make am dye him hair ó. I won't be surprised if he Don dye him hair blue next match based on his performance against Everton
chai
You mean you prefer papa to mustafi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
kokanepyramid:

Nah. I don't believe this. Check Liverpool before van dijk arrival. Then I know I was a good bettor then, and that time, Liverpool hardly kept clean sheets. Even with their so called midfield and attack then, they score goals, but they concede goals very well too. The concession of goals was worrisome that klopp decided van dijk and only van dijk. They wanted to get him Aug then, but soton played hard ball, till Jan wen they finally released him. Even wen it was glaring that soton won't release him then, klopp ensured he doesn't go for another defender unless van dijk
Immediately van dijk came, you could see and feel the impact in Liverpool's defence. They stopped conceding goals much, Matip who was not so good, now looked like a good defender alongside van dijk. Not many players can have such an impact in a team like that (esp in defence).

Maguire and mustafi wouldn't have improved that Liverpool defence the way he did. Van dijk isn't English, there's a reason he was so much hyped like that even tho he isn't English, and that's because of the tremendous impact he had on the Liverpool's defence.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
sod09:
chai
You mean you prefer papa to mustafi

I would have none of them in that arsenal team if Chambers was fit or when Saliba is in the team.

Mustafi consistently messed us up last season. That his yeye confused face was always shown each time he makes a useless decision or passes the ball to an opposing player grin

Papa on the other hand should be fighting in the UFC or sha join any violent sport. Tho he still dey stable pass mustafi small sha.

U can't detarminne when Mustafi village people will strike and he will scatter the whole team's hardwork within minutes. This season alone sef he mess up against twice Chelsea; home and away.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
kokanepyramid:
God bless you

@blueraydick was Mustafi before Arsenal bad? [/b]Even Mustafi pre-Emery was not called out this way[b].

Even tho I'll agree mustafi wasnt called out this way under Emery, but let us not forget mustafi was error prone even during Wenger last years. I remember wen we signed mustafi, he was a great defender then(highlight was the 3-0 we gave Chelsea then), and we were unbeaten with him. He then got an injury and that's how everything fell apart for him. Always jittery, misplacing passes, keeping players on, even wen his defensive colleagues wanted to keep off side trap. Then Emery came and exacerbated everything.. Lol.

While I'm glad that he's improved tremendously under Arteta, I know the mustafi I once knew, and I pray he doesn't go back to that mustafi again. Lol.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I would have none of them in that arsenal team if Chambers was fit or when Saliba is in the team.

Mustafi consistently messed us up last season. That his yeye confused face was always shown each time he makes a useless decision or passes the ball to an opposing player grin

Papa on the other hand should be fighting in the UFC or sha join any violent sport. Tho he still dey stable pass mustafi small sha.

U can't detarminne when Mustafi village people will strike and he will scatter the whole team's hardwork within minutes. This season alone sef he mess up against twice Chelsea; home and away.
Make I no lie the guy collect swear from me for last match grin.
In first half, he almost allowed lewit through on goal and the werey was blaming bellerin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Do Westham dare do this favor for us?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Roland17:
Do Westham dare do this favor for us?

i will be so happy

i dey watch the match like say na we dey play
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dreamswayne:

I totally concur. His errors which are usually amateurish spoils all his good work. Hope Arteta has improved that aspect of his game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
kokanepyramid:

Comparing Mustafi to VVD only makes him a laughing stock, like when i compare Guendouzi to De Bryune. i can't even think of thinking it.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
kokanepyramid:

i will be so happy

i dey watch the match like say na we dey play

O well! Liverpool say not today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Spy360:

Comparing Mustafi to VVD only makes him a laughing stock, like when i compare Guendouzi to De Bryune. i can't even think of thinking it.
for the records if you think it i won't be surprise
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:34am On Feb 25, 2020
kokanepyramid:
Lmaooooooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2020
kokanepyramid:
So you accept you are more silly than I am?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2020
Why would Nketiah be starting ahead of Lacazette. Dude did not even see sub, despite helping to beat Newcastle last time out coming from the bench.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Spy360:
Why would Nketiah be starting ahead of Lacazette. [/b]Dude did not even see sub, despite helping to beat Newcastle last time out coming from the bench[b].
why should he come in wen we're grinding out for a win and midfield and defence was under pressure. That will be a luxury sub which we don't need then. Also, the injury to kola also made Arteta to do a forced substitution, so apparently, that might had been the sub for laca, whom unfortunately, saka used.

Also, talking about nketiah benching laca. We all know laca has been underwhelming this past few weeks(months), so someone to make laca as untouchable is OK by me. That will mk him sit up. Also, nketiah isn't doing bad at that role himself
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
'Good luck to him' - Arsenal fans back the board amid claims of Alexandre Lacazette agreement

Report: Lacazette allowed to leave if Gunners miss out on Champions League
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kbs468:
'Good luck to him' - Arsenal fans back the board amid claims of Alexandre Lacazette agreement

Report: Lacazette allowed to leave if Gunners miss out on Champions League
Lol... As long as we get good money. No problem!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Alexandre Lacazette provides update on his Arsenal future amid summer exit reports

Alexandre Lacazette denies he will leave Arsenal if they don't secure Champions League football
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Saka challenges Aubameyang for Arsenal Player of the Month award
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
In my own words-Bukayo SAKA

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (3478) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.