Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2359498 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2020
Jodera:
what club do those two guys play for lemme check dem out?
benharama is playing for brenford in the championship (currently he is the best player in the championship) while kokcu plays for feyenoord in Netherland
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Its a shame fans can even identify talents faster and better than the scouts.
I think we are currently bidding for that kokcu kid (he's 19 by the way with massive potential) while most of the arsenal invincibles are whispering benharama name to the board. (he's just 24 and plays alot like hazard, I sabi say sod09 no go like this guy because of too much of shakushaku cheesy )
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 2:40pm On May 08, 2020
IZUKWU:
Many of you have written pepe off. Should explode from next season nko

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2020
kodded:
I think we are currently bidding for that kokcu kid (he's 19 by the way with massive potential) while most of the arsenal invincibles are whispering benharama name to the board. (he's just 24 and plays alot like hazard, I sabi say sod09 no go like this guy because of too much of shakushaku cheesy )
Truth is I don't know them at all, just search about them I don't think we need another winger buy that kokcu can play ozil position
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:01pm On May 08, 2020
kodded:
benharama is playing for brenford in the championship (currently he is the best player in the championship) while kokcu plays for feyenoord in Netherland
OK... Thanks bro.
I'll check them out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Truth is I don't know them at all, just search about them I don't think we need another winger buy that kokcu can play ozil position
but you know that our wing play was not balance last season because of the Calibre of player we have there.

pepe is still struggling, Nelson is not there yet, abuameyang future is still in doubt and apart from his goals, he's not that great playing from the wing. martinelli is just like abuameyang, great with goals but not that great with his wing play, the only player I can vouch for is Saka but he is still a 17 year old and it will not be safe depending on him through out the season.

we need an inverted left winger to ease the pressure from pepe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2020
kodded:
This is exactly the point, these players can't be more than £25, Even if they fail, they can still be sold for reasonable fees, this was how Leicester came with Kante,Ndidi,Soyuncu,Madison, Ricardo, Tielemans,Chilwell and many others in the league.
If the shakushaku can shoot like ruthlessly like Mane,Sterlin,De bruyne and Son, then Sod09 will surely like him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2020
kodded:
but you know that our wing play was not balance last season because of the Calibre of player we have there.

pepe is still struggling, Nelson is not there yet, abuameyang future is still in doubt and apart from his goals, he's not that great playing from the wing. martinelli is just like abuameyang, great with goals but not that great with his wing play, the only player I can vouch for is Saka but he is still a 17 year old and it will not be safe depending on him through out the season.

we need an inverted left winger to ease the pressure from pepe.
You will not die young my guy, this is exactly my feel.
Our wing play is still not at top level, just a little bit better than last season.

Nelson...not ready
Pepe... needs time
Aubameyang..not a winger
Martinelli and Saka.young and not ready for toughness in England and should be eased in.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Swissh: 7:04pm On May 08, 2020
Three of our players in the top 10. Greenwood above Martinelli is a joke.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2020
Fkhalifa:

You will not die young my guy, this is exactly my feel.
Our wing play is still not at top level, just a little bit better than last season.

Nelson...not ready
Pepe... needs time
Aubameyang..not a winger
Martinelli and Saka.young and not ready for toughness in England and should be eased in.
it angers me a lot when I see some arsenal fans overlooking our LB and LW position because of Saka and martinelli, yes the boys are very talented but they are still kids, over using them could affect them both physically and psychologically especially in a tough league like the EPL

Hopefully arteta sees more than the fans and bring in a very good inverted LW that can do damage from the left side.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2020
Swissh:
when I saw Saka as a left back, I knew that these people are not serious cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2020
kodded:
it angers me a lot when I see some arsenal fans overlooking our LB and LW position because of Saka and martinelli, yes the boys are very talented but they are still kids, over using them could affect them both physically and psychologically especially in a tough league like the EPL

Hopefully arteta sees more than the fans and bring in a very good inverted LW that can do damage from the left side.
No be only you, even Mbappe,Sane and other world youngsters grew and developed understudying or playing with top quality players in their teams.
See Guendoxi, he will start the season like he will win POTY, but by December/January he'll start to look ordinary and atimes poor. The age and inexperience will also show.
let's hope Arterta understands better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2020
Fkhalifa:

No be only you, even Mbappe,Sane and other world youngsters grew and developed understudying or playing with top quality players in their teams.
See Guendoxi, he will start the season like he will win POTY, but by December/January he'll start to look ordinary and atimes poor. The age and inexperience will also show.
let's hope Arterta understands better.
I even forgot to use guendo as a case study, the guy was playing well then all of a suddenly his form dropped because of the workload and pressure he was under,

I can still remember that match that Saka got tired and he started giving the ball away.

Funny enough if these kids start showing signs of fatigue it's this same fans that will blame arteta for not bringing in an experience player to help them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ZikTzu: 10:24pm On May 08, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Kokcu is a CM and i don't think he's ready.

25m is too much to spend on him. We should go after Stengs who can play as an AM or outwide.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ZikTzu: 10:32pm On May 08, 2020
kodded:

I think who we get at LW will depend on if Auba or/and Laca leaves. If Laca leaves, we'll get a CF like Edouard and move Auba to the left. If Auba leaves, then we'll get someone creative.
I think we're seriously lacking in creativity and are getting carried away with this "pace and power" thing. We need a mix of both.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 12:21am On May 09, 2020
ZikTzu:

I think who we get at LW will depend on if Auba or/and Laca leaves. If Laca leaves, we'll get a CF like Edouard and move Auba to the left. If Auba leaves, then we'll get someone creative.
I think we're seriously lacking in creativity and are getting carried away with this "pace and power" thing. We need a mix of both.
I dont think that abuameyang will want to sign a new contract with us if he will be forced to play in LW position.

and yeah we need a creative winger that can bag in both goals and assists, that's why I am suggesting benahrama, because he is skillful, creative and has eye for goals with 8 assits and 10 goals to his name already this season, and last season I think he had 17 assists and 11 goals to his name, beside he will be coming from the championship which means he won't have that elite player mentality like pepe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 12:23am On May 09, 2020
ZikTzu:

Kokcu is a CM and i don't think he's ready.

25m is too much to spend on him. We should go after Stengs who can play as an AM or outwide.

this is the kind of mentality that caused us to miss on so many world class players in the past
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ZikTzu: 12:34am On May 09, 2020
kodded:

I dont think that abuameyang will want to sign a new contract with us if he will be forced to play in LW position.

and yeah we need a creative winger that can bag in both goals and assists, that's why I am suggesting benahrama, because he is skillful, creative and has eye for goals with 8 assits and 10 goals to his name already this season, and last season I think he had 17 assists and 11 goals to his name, beside he will be coming from the championship which means he won't have that elite player mentality like pepe.
Yeah true. Deep down, i think the club will go for a top class AM like Aouar, Grealish, etc next season.
I like Benahrama too. Gives me the Hazard vibes. Auba is better off at LW in my opinion. Stats show he does as well as when he plays through the middle.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ZikTzu: 12:35am On May 09, 2020
kodded:

this is the kind of mentality that caused us to miss on so many world class players in the past
But Kokcu isn't ready. There are better young midfielders in the eredivisie we can go for.

Maybe it's just me...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2020
ZikTzu:

But Kokcu isn't ready. There are better young midfielders in the eredivisie we can go for.

Maybe it's just me...
We have a kokcu in Smith rowe

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2020
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2020
kodded:
I even forgot to use guendo as a case study, the guy was playing well then all of a suddenly his form dropped because of the workload and pressure he was under,

I can still remember that match that Saka got tired and he started giving the ball away.

Funny enough if these kids start showing signs of fatigue it's this same fans that will blame arteta for not bringing in an experience player to help them.
I remember that game Saka was giving the ball away, I think Everton. I read some fans attacking him on Arsenal's Instagram page. I wasn't surprised, Oxlade,Wilshere,Walcott,Holding and Bellerin all got harsh attacks after being praised earlier in their teens.
See Gnabry,Oxlade,Adelaide and that Algerian in italy, how they are developing in a proper system unlike what we see with our youngsters here.
We give them too much responsibilities at developing stage. Iwobi is a case study.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2020
ZikTzu:

pace and power(Mane, Sterling, Vinicous,Douglas Costa and Traore) is also lacking, but players with flair I agree should also be mixed in.
We need creativity with massive footwork like Iniesta,Carzola,Hleb,Maddison,Bernardo and Rosciky.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2020
ZikTzu:

Yeah true. Deep down, i think the club will go for a top class AM like Aouar, Grealish, etc next season.
I like Benahrama too. Gives me the Hazard vibes. Auba is better off at LW in my opinion. Stats show he does as well as when he plays through the middle.
It only looks so because Auba can score from anywhere upfront, but his general play will be like Ozil on a bad day.(ineffective).
We need that Sanchez like who can help defend, create,drive in, beat his man, and fires hot shots at goal( not pepe iwobi like o).
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ZikTzu: 9:50pm On May 09, 2020
Fkhalifa:

It only looks so because Auba can score from anywhere upfront, but his general play will be like Ozil on a bad day.(ineffective).
We need that Sanchez like who can help defend, create,drive in, beat his man, and fires hot shots at goal( not pepe iwobi like o).
But Auba's general play has never been great tbh. Arteta is playing him outwide because his link up play is average at best.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ZikTzu: 9:51pm On May 09, 2020
Fkhalifa:
pace and power(Mane, Sterling, Vinicous,Douglas Costa and Traore) is also lacking, but players with flair I agree should also be mixed in.
We need creativity with massive footwork like Iniesta,Carzola,Hleb,Maddison,Bernardo and Rosciky.
Yep. We can have pace and power in the middle(Partey) and someone creative outwide.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2020
ZikTzu:

But Auba's general play has never been great tbh. Arteta is playing him outwide because his link up play is average at best.
Auba is very intelligent, I watch some analysts trying to undercover how he pop goals with ease. Defenders hardly notice his presence until it's late
They later concluded he's a natural goal scorer, they used his 2nd goal against Norwich, wolves and also last season against palace.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ZikTzu: 10:42pm On May 09, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Auba is very intelligent, I watch some analysts trying to undercover how he pop goals with ease. Defenders hardly notice his presence until it's late
They later concluded he's a natural goal scorer, they used his 2nd goal against Norwich, wolves and also last season against palace.
His off the ball movement is spectacular. I wonder why Wenger didn't go for him that summer instead of Laca. Auba and Giroud would've been better than Laca and Giroud.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 1:27am On May 10, 2020
Swissh:
Greenwood should be above Martinelli of course. what's the joke?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:16am On May 10, 2020
ZikTzu:

Auba is just a 9 CF, his pace and good crosses isn't enough for wing job.

Auba's average general play is the reason I'll always place Henri and V.Persie ahead of him.

However, Auba's goal sense,positioning and awareness is arguably the best maybe only behind CR7, now imagine bombarding Auba with creative players like in Man city and other big teams? He'll score 50 yearly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:25am On May 10, 2020
ZikTzu:

His off the ball movement is spectacular. I wonder why Wenger didn't go for him that summer instead of Laca. Auba and Giroud would've been better than Laca and Giroud.
He wouldn't have come to Arsenal if not for the misunderstanding he had with Dortmund
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:15am On May 10, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Auba is just a 9 CF, his pace and good crosses isn't enough for wing job.

Auba's average general play is the reason I'll always place Henri and V.Persie ahead of him.

However, Auba's goal sense,positioning and awareness is arguably the best maybe only behind CR7 now imagine bombarding Auba with creative players like in Man city and other big teams? He'll score 50 yearly.

This is not true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: johnjunior39(m), mostob(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.