Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2352468 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by donjazet(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Who go lead this party abeg?
Afrodoc, oasis007, nitrogen, simpledawg, unlimited22, talabi, I don carry drinks comeoo. Make we enjoy.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Roland17:

I humble even more after dem equalize because I sabi say na L dey load even though my soul was wishing for Okra.

cheesy

Hope you dey enjoy the Banga Soup. LMFAO!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
afrodoc:

It always ends in sweet and salty halal tears that help in quenching my thirst.

Show mercy and be kind to your neighbors after all “blacklivesmatter” and our 2 na black.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitrogen(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Dominique please come and delete this useless thread, I know you an arsenal fan but this werey club pepper the creator of the thread he had to deactivate
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Delete Kini? No o. Meanwhile, back to back losses sweet o, choi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
donjazet:
Afrodoc, oasis007, simpledawg, unlimited22, talabi, I don carry drinks comeoo. Make we enjoy.

grin

Taaah.... We are here to mourn with our Brothers, not to party. Carry your Drinks comot o Jhaare, but you fit drop me that chilled Bottle of Heineken, make I use am wash Eyes.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Roland17:

Baba abeg leave Ebening out of this loss.

I talk am from the start say we were disjointed and the strategy employed by Arteta was not functional..

Well, @Dave and my brother @Spy say make I no worry say na the latest tactic in town and na tactical fluidity. I kukuma allow the matter die na.

Where exactly did i say anything like that now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
USELESS FC grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
donjazet:

Are you done wailing? cry
Louder.
grin grin grin grin grin

Deregistered big club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Expert17: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Southampton VS Arsenal next

Another L

cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Expert17: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Taaah.... We are here to mourn with our Brothers, not to party. Carry your Drinks comot o Jhaare, but you fit drop me that chilled Bottle of Heineken, make I use am wash Eyes.

Nicolas PEPE enter your eyes?

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
daveP:
Those 3 subs by Arteta was off. Very off. I wonder what crap Ceballos did on the pitch today. He existed so useless that Guendozi was seen as efficient today. Also Sead as well. 3points couldave taken this mediocre team to 5points off Chelsea. But now, expect them to go 11th after today.

Man of God, Arteta sell this game with him useless strategy and the nonsense “latest tactic in town” wen una Dey praise am for.

That rubbish tactical fluidity ensured we were useless with possession, lacked creativity and spent more time passing backwards and in our own half. Worse still, it forced Laca, Saka, Auba and Pepe to drop deep for the ball with no one coordinating/ linking the middle to the attack.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by adebayo201: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
My condolences to our black brothers. We can feel your pain. God loves you but L loves you the most. Long may your wail continue.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Expert17:

Nicolas PEPE enter your eyes?

grin grin

grin

Na loss LUIZ o. E pain me die.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:
If you no wan make Ogun kill you and your family, please don't associate me with this useless club again.
Useless players
Useless management
Useless legends
Useless owners
The only crime was to support this oloshi club, well not any more
My brother, let's be patient, Arterta is slowly bringing us back to glory days, this is how klopp started.
Don't forget he is turning Saka to Sterling, Nelson to Sane(you can see the hairdo cheesy ) and Willock to Guondogan.

Have you forgotten Ozil and Xhaka will return and put us back on form. grin

Bro, no be like Fkhalifa wey wan join Liverpool after getting tired of this pass me I pass you football, he is plastic fan.

Dangote will come next year and the glory days will be back. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

In R Kelly Voice.

Oooh Bournemouth,
Park all Gayners put them on Fire,
Bournemouth.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Expert17: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

Na loss LUIZ o. E pain me die.

May God save us from evil ARTETA Attack

cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Roland17:

Wetin I sabi? I no kukuma know ball before na!!! grin

My brother, na tactical fluidity dey reign now oh..
that kind yarn no fit pass Spy or Khalifa.
That’s how they were busy indulging Emery ball, saying shii like Recycling possession till we landed where we are
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
daveP:
Where exactly did i say anything like that now

Public announcement, abeg I sincerely want to apologize to my brother @daveP for associating him with the tactical fluidity and latest tactic in town. It was actually @mostob..

Bro abeg forgive me. E be like say our losses don dey affect my sight like I been predict.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Roland17:

Baba abeg leave Ebening out of this loss.

I talk am from the start say we were disjointed and the strategy employed by Arteta was not functional..

Well, @DaveP and my brother @Spy say make I no worry say na the latest tactic in town and na tactical fluidity. I kukuma allow the matter die na.

Arterta is untouchable, let's continue to blame Emery jare.

Once you see Arterta's fluidity football click, cheesy OMG,not even ghen ghen klopp press can stop us.

Be patient, Arterta is slowly working things out. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
We are still suffering from Emery’s uncoordinated signings. His signings were not strategic at all.
Sounds like shalaye to me. Isn't Arteta the second coming of Pep again?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Expert17:

May God save us from evil ARTETA Attack

cheesy

grin
I dey pay Zakat SAKA to fortifying myself against Evils nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
donjazet:
Afrodoc, oasis007, nitrogen, simpledawg, unlimited22, talabi, I don carry drinks comeoo. Make we enjoy.
na inside this Covid-19 u put person drink for mouth.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
#arsenalfanslivesmatter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lana1:
Sounds like shalaye to me. Isn't Arteta the second coming of Pep again?
I’ll have to give Arteta the benefit of doubt he’s yet to have reasonable Transfer windows, when u consider the damage Emery did to the club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
patrickmuf:
This una rebirth dey funny sha...

Never seen a more useless club in my life...
"Finally Reborn"
"Red and White Harmy"
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Roland17:

Public announcement, abeg I sincerely want to apologize to my brother @daveP for associating him with the tactical fluidity and latest tactic in town. It was actually @mostob..

Bro abeg forgive me. E be like say our losses don dey affect my sight like I been predict.
lolz... na latest tactic in town o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
I’ll have to give Arteta the benefit of doubt he’s yet to have reasonable Transfer windows, when u consider the damage Emery did to the club.
Bro..arsenal problem is not transfer. Dem players simply lack BALLS.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
daveP:
Those 3 subs by Arteta was off. Very off. I wonder what crap Ceballos did on the pitch today. He existed so useless that Guendozi was seen as efficient today. Also Sead as well. 3points couldave taken this mediocre team to 5points off Chelsea. But now, expect them to go 11th after today.
Mr Spy and some fans were happy to see 442, I ask, Are Ceballos and Gendozi like Viera and Gilberto? Who are big,dominant and commanding to boss the physical Brighton? Not even the physical Xhaka and small Torreira(though good) has dominated any midfield like the invincibles.

Also Auba and Lava are no Henri and Bergkamp, none is good with the ball nor mobile enough to cause problems to opposition defense.

SAED kola, remains one of the Wenger's left over we are struggling with. Agbaya with big body and never Arsenal standard.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Dominique please come and delete this useless thread, I know you an arsenal fan but this werey club pepper the creator of the thread he had to deactivate
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
donjazet:
At this stage swissh may actually go and provoke lalasticlala just to get banned and be unable to login because wtf grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ouch. Kokaneprodigy kneel down and be humble

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Others teams should be kneeling on our behalf at this point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.