Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2351601 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Mr Spy and some fans were happy to see 442, I ask, Are Ceballos and Gendozi like Viera and Gilberto? Who are big,dominant and commanding to boss the physical Brighton? Not even the physical Xhaka and small Torreira(though good) has dominated any midfield like the invincibles.

Also Auba and Lava are no Henri and Bergkamp, none is good with the ball nor mobile enough to cause problems to opposition defense.

SAED kola, remains one of the Wenger's left over we are struggling with. Agbaya with big body and never Arsenal standard.

This should be the last time Arteta tries such formations with either Guen-Dani-Torre-Xhaka in the mix for the 2 CM.

I now see why Saka dey feel really special. Remove him from the equation and na relegation zone naim AFC go be. 11th Assist this season.

He knows his worth to the team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lana1:
Leemao. This bros still dey find top 4 sha grin

Instead make you dey pray to finish top 10.
I dey find new club jare grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

My sincere Condolences to Roland17 and BlueRayDick. The Manner una dey sleep this Days dey tormenting.

L back to back.... Habaaa!

I did not see this mention in Jesus name angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sulele04(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
peeps won’t see u now ooo
no hard feeling man we are only wishing you what you wish yourself abi airmark donzazet lana1 bikeman ilegend am i lying
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gabzy1:
Me right now reading through the heart breaking banters after the heart breaking loss
pele

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You no tire pass me, I'm so done with this miserable unfortunate club.
To support this club is an embarrassment
To be sincere. I dunno what to say again. We might just be going the way of Liverpool before klopp rescued them. I dunno when last I've watched a champions league match sef. Imagine!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jodera:
To be sincere. I dunno what to say again. We might just be going the way of Liverpool before klopp rescued them. I dunno when last I've watched a champions league match sef. Imagine!! embarassed embarassed
Champions league angry
Which kind wahalla be this

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Neal Maupay no get joy o

After netting Arsenal, he still dey school them.

https://twitter.com/RiZzyUTD/status/1274378116484521984?s=08

Arsenal players need to learn the meaning of humility - they got what they deserved. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Champions league angry
Which kind wahalla be this
cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jodera:
Champions league ke, bro Europa sef don dey slip away cheesy

If Arterta fluidity football can't get us back to Europa lasan hhmmmmm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fkhalifa:

Champions league ke, bro Europa sef don dey slip away cheesy

If Arterta fluidity football can't get us back to Europa lasan hhmmmmm
I'm not even thinking of Europa again. Since ordinary Europa to get to champions league we no fit win. E better make we dey stay house. What is thurs football?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nezzjnr: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
kodded:
what an uninspiring match, to worsen everything Leno is probably out for the rest of the season cry
G owfa

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
#ArsenalLivesMatter cry

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nezzjnr: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
daveP:
I dey find new club jare grin

. Honestly I feel this was just a test

I'm really ashamed of our fans here.... Liverpool went through this stage

Let's cut the players some slack... We're still on a rebuilding process

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Spy360:

I think that Arteta is trying to be fluid in his play. Allowing players to switch positions at will.

Why I like this formation is that it gives us a lot of attacking options while our centre spine stay defensive.

It's a trial, hope it works.

Spinal Cord FC undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
I shall not wail today in Jesus name

You'd have prayed to OtemAtum or Fenibeso; Jesus exempted Assanal from those He died to save. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
God no go shame us

But Brighton will. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gabzy1:
Pepe is back
���

Back with an L? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Roland17:
This back passing sha!!!!! From the start of the game to the end. This una new tactic of fluidity, I no dey understand am oh!

Others are playing to win, Assanal are trying to explore the oceanic world. grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:
If you no wan make Ogun kill you and your family, please don't associate me with this useless club again.
Useless players
Useless management
Useless legends
Useless owners
The only crime was to support this oloshi club, well not any more

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
The fools are busy wearing black lives matter, am I not black enough?

Buwahahahaha. Comment of the year. I'm in tears. LMFAO. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Roland17:

Baba abeg leave Ebening out of this loss.

I talk am from the start say we were disjointed and the strategy employed by Arteta was not functional..

Well, @mostob and my brother @Spy say make I no worry say na the latest tactic in town and na tactical fluidity. I kukuma allow the matter die na.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamJ(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
One of my friends officially dumped arsenal last year, I took his words like a joke, cause is it possible?, can't imagine leaving Chelsea for another team, I have history with that club, memories, screams, times that I cried, players that gave me joy and hurt me

Didnt think it was possible till today, messaged him to tease him, he started talking about arsenal the way I talk about arsenal cheesy I even said painful things that usually hurt optimistic arsenal fans and my guy played along, said he supports Barca now, showed me Jersey, said it took time but he kept watching their matches and following the club small small, now he is a full time supporter

Even the impossible is possible when it comes to arsenal matter

For those that are thinking about leaving, guy move, you no come this life come wail, there is hope, you can change club, nobody go arrest you.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
sinizia:

Buwahahahaha. Comment of the year. I'm in tears. LMFAO. grin grin grin
Enjoy the moment, when e reach ur turn you’ll turn guest on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamJ:
One of my friends officially dumped arsenal last year, I took his words like a joke, cause is it possible?, can't imagine leaving Chelsea for another team, I have history with that club, memories, screams, times that I cried, players that gave me joy and hurt me

Didnt think it was possible till today, messaged him to tease him, he started talking about arsenal the way I talk about arsenal cheesy I even said painful things that usually hurt optimistic arsenal fans and my guy played along, said he supports Barca now, showed me Jersey, said it took time but he kept watching their matches and following the club small small, now he is a full time supporter

Even the impossible is possible when it comes to arsenal matter

For those that are thinking about leaving, guy move, you no come this life come wail, there is hope, you can change club, nobody go arrest you.
thanks for the inspirational speech you can drop the mic now

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitrogen(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Hahahaha.

You be fool Kokane grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chrisus(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Neal Maupay no get joy o

After netting Arsenal, he still dey school them.

https://twitter.com/RiZzyUTD/status/1274378116484521984?s=08

Arsenal players need to learn the meaning of humility - they got what they deserved. grin grin grin

In other words, Arsenal players need to understand they’re no longer a big club lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chrisus(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Na only Otem fit save Arsenal as things dey go like this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OtemAtum: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
sinizia:

You'd have prayed to OtemAtum or Fenibeso; Jesus exempted Assanal from those He died to save. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You don't need prayers. Prayers are useless. They are mere wishes. I don't accept prayers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OtemAtum: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Chrisus:
Na only Otem fit save Arsenal as things dey go like this
Save ke cheesy Me wey I like to watch Arsenal lose eeh grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nezzjnr: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Fowl cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.