Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2351676 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Igboid:
Selling Martinez and keeping average Leno was always going to be a mistake that would come back to hurt us, and so it proved.

Leno is error prone and causes panic in the heart of our defense with his lack of aerial prowess and timing of his jumps. His positioning is also suspicious.
Spot on
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2020
kodded:
somebody that saved you last season

some arsenal fans sha undecided
Was he not paid for his job undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:18am On Sep 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

You will still blame defence when midfield was absolutely useless

Once again, I will ask you to show me where I underrated the value of the midfield. My argument with you guys has been about our attack/ defense, nothing about the midfield. You guys wanted to spend more on the attack because parading Luiz/Mustafi/Sokratis/Kolasinac at the back was good enough to guarantee top 4 and I said no! Invest in that defense, get rid of those senior clowns that have self sabotaging error buttons all over their body and watch us protect leads when the attack score. Today is a great example of that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:20am On Sep 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Leno is useless on area ball always panicked
This is on Arteta
To those saying defence is the main department to buy Una they see how useless the midfield is
Kolasinac lack of positional awareness affected the balance in midfield. How do you watch football self angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:22am On Sep 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:
This Gabriel is a beast
That's why we signed a defender. We need a proper DM and an AM for sure. So that FBs can just focus on their work.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:24am On Sep 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

This is what I always wish other fans will see. A good defence will always bail out an average midfield. Gabriel putting his body on the line several times was all that was needed to keep the whole team going till they pushed for a winning goal.

I hope the team spirit keeps savoring high
Thanks.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Igboid:
Selling Martinez and keeping average Leno was always going to be a mistake that would come back to hurt us, and so it proved.

Leno is error prone and causes panic in the heart of our defense with his lack of aerial prowess and timing of his jumps. His positioning is also suspicious.

Haba!

How can anybody watch Leno and call him average? A player having a bad day doesn't automatically make him average na. It's just like calling Manuel Neuer average because he makes one or two errors in a match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Spy360:

Kolasinac lack of positional awareness affected the balance in midfield. How do you watch football self angry
What manners of fuckery is this for fvck sake
Dude I'm done talking football with you abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin grin

Broda Kola Don cause problem
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Agent of confusion both on-pitch and off-pitch
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 6ixT8: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Leno actually escaped been injured yesterday... We would have been force into a panic buy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 6ixT8: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Igboid:

"Average" bawo? If you called Leno average, I wonder the top class available goaller in the market we can afford.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2020
6ixT8:
Leno actually escaped been injured yesterday... We would have been force into a panic buy.

I'm glad I was not the only one who saw this. If he had held on to the ball he would've had a serious injury that will derail our season. I'm sure if the ball he dropped had led to a goal so many people would've called him out that messed thatch up not knowing he took the best decision at that point.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:
grin grin grin

Broda Kola Don cause problem
Just imagine what pundit spy they talk grin
Jodera:
Agent of confusion both on-pitch and off-pitch
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Spy na Ur broda..... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arteta on Lacazette: “At the moment we haven’t started any [contract] negotiations. We have a lot of things still to do in this market.
“He is a player I am really happy with. I think we showed him a lot of faith since I arrived here. But we cannot stop any speculation.” https:///XK5Ejzrp5f
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arteta: 'If we can strengthen the team then we're going to try and do that. Until the market is gone, everything is still open.'
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arteta on if the club have started negotiations with Lacazette over a contract extension: “At the moment, we haven’t started any negotiations. We have a lot of things still to do in this market & at the moment, we are focusing on those things.” #afc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

What manners of fuckery is this for fvck sake
Dude I'm done talking football with you abeg
You shouldn't be talking football with me. You should be listening to me skunck head.

You will just be opening your anal mouth upabdan and be shouting on this thread without any form of analysis. Na to just dey type 'spot on' you sabi. I have said it that the day you raise a tactical issue here, I will change my moniker. Agbero.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Spy360:

You shouldn't be talking football with me. You should be listening to me skunck head.

You will just be opening your anal mouth upabdan and be shouting on this thread without any form of analysis. Na to just dey type 'spot on' you sabi. I have said it that the day you raise a tactical issue here, I will change my moniker. Agbero.
k

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arteta: 'The market can surprise us. [Teams] can come for our players in a different position [to midfield] and we have to react, like it happened with Emi.'
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Haba!

How can anybody watch Leno and call him average? A player having a bad day doesn't automatically make him average na. It's just like calling Manuel Neuer average learning writing because he makes one or two errors in a match.

Na those hide and seek fans. After hearing MuMu commentary for viewing centre they will now come here to do tactical analysis for me. The worst is that whenever those hide and seek fans come to spew their rubbish our in-house clown will rush to type 'spot on' like a kindergarten learning how to write.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Awon in house pundits grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kolasinac's failure to transist between attacking and defending left a hole on the left side of defence/midfield whenever Saka pushes up field and Auba drifts into centre forward.

That role is the most critical if Arteta's formation of changing from 343 to 442 and vice versa must work.

That hole was exploited by West Ham several times including the goal they scored.

Whenever Football Made Simple(youtube) brings up a tactical explanation tomorrow, anyone can confirm.

I will accept criticism but it must not be from our in-house clown.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fight don start
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iskoki(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Someone on Twitter was mentioning how important Tierney and Niles are to Arteta's artistry. I think I caught a glimpse of it yesterday.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
And here I was hoping Kola can improve and lessen the load on Tierney.
Anyway, e be like that Tolaji Bola is good. I've never watched him so I can't say.
Make dem transition am to first team. Oga kola can go and help Per or Bould in body building for their respective teams.
Nonsense and Hotspurs

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
� Agreement between Atletico & Torreira
� Simeone has called Arteta to close the deal
� Talks of the possibility to include Torreira into the Partey deal in order to reduce the 50MEUR requested by the colchoneros for Thomas Partey
https:///5B6EurcV9O

Athletico Madrid are waiting for Arsenal response. Although they value Torreira at €15 million.

meanwhile, Torino deal seems to be off already
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
mostob:
And here I was hoping Kola can improve and lessen the load on Tierney.
Anyway, e be like that Tolaji Bola is good. I've never watched him so I can't say.
Make dem transition am to first team. Oga kola can go and help Per or Bould in body building for their respective teams.
Nonsense and Hotspurs
I think more that Arteta needs to develop other tactics incase Tierney isn't available. He is a very flexible coach and should come up with something.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mustafi was proposed to Lazio through intermediaries in the past few days. Mustafi valued at €15m and Arsenal open to selling him. Deal could complete for €17m with add-ons. https:///TUVTftr6XB

Mustafi's €4.5m salary is a stumbling block with Lazio willing to offer €2.5m, the move is still gaining momentum as Mustafi is open to the move. [@Laziosiamonoi ]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.