Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2305519 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I haven't heard much about him,I prefer to watch him than going to YouTube for his videos

Just googled he's a Zambian playing forward,we rather stick to balogun and martinelli in my opinion.
Before we get another sirnogoal

For me pumping the team with African players is a no-no. Apart from the fact that African players lie about their age(which usually catches up with them as they move higher in their career), there is also the bad timing of Nations Cup. Na January when league wan dey sweet all the African players will leave the team to go for nations cup. Shey Europeans and South Americans wey dey fix their continental competition for off season no get sense ni ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

For me pumping the team with African players is a no-no. Apart from the fact that African players lie about their age(which usually catches up with them as they move higher in their career), there is also the bad timing of Nations Cup. Na January when league wan dey sweet all the African players will leave the team to go for nations cup. Shey Europeans and South Americans wey dey fix their continental competition for off season no get sense ni ?
I don't want to appear racist grin na why I say I prefer our young CFS
Honestly I no like him name too, and in future players will start boycotting nations cup until CAF get sense.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Actman05: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Sanogo na
Alright.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

My Brother, is it not obvious that Old age is doing Aubamayang ? Abeg, flee from some African / Brazilian players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
johnjunior39:

My Brother, is it not obvious that Old age is doing Aubamayang ? Abeg, flee from some African / Brazilian players

I think Auba was born in France, I don't think he's older than what he claims to....even if he is, it will be slightly. I think he's just like Osaze Odemwingie.

It's players like Partey I know for sure have their age getting back at them with constant injuries and all....

Generally players who were born and raised in Africa and South America have the tendency to declare false age when they move to Europe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Arsenal's fixtures. cheesy grin

If care is not taken, na only the first day of the season we go dey top 4.
And that's because our name starts with "A" and nothing else... grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Actman05: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jodera:

Una go beat Chelsea na.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jodera:

Aside Man city, nothing there now....

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Me I still maintain that our issue is not just even creativity but finishing....

Last season, our wingplay was okay but nothing much came from the middle.

I just pray that Auba do something if we are to retain him, he contribute zero, always looking fatigued .

Meanwhile, you people should help me beg Arsenal let Maddison rumour to remain rumour abeg.

If we get Aour, Nabil Fekir and that lokonga guy... midfield is okay for me ohhhh. Just to up right and left wing and a striker, we are good to go June have gone pass half , nothing yet cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
johnjunior39:
Me I still maintain that our issue is not just even creativity but finishing....

Last season, our wingplay was okay but nothing much came from the middle.

I just pray that Auba do something if we are to retain him, he contribute zero, always looking fatigued .

Meanwhile, you people should help me beg Arsenal let Maddison rumour to remain rumour abeg.

If we get Aour, Nabil Fekir and that lokonga guy... midfield is okay for me ohhhh. Just to up right and left wing and a striker, we are good to go June have gone pass half , nothing yet cry

Are u saying Maddison is not a good player /won't be a good fit ? What Can Aour or Fekir do that Maddison has not shown he can do in the EPL ? I want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Are u saying Maddison is not a good player /won't be a good fit ? What Can Aour or Fekir do that Maddison has not shown he can do in the EPL ? I want to check something.

Not saying he is not a good player but is about our pattern.... we cant be buying fine boys when the EPL need agility( this is only the part I will regret about Buendia, dude is very strong ) dont go and package another Ramsey and bring for us. Maddison slow play alot and will now be too costly for no reason .abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
40m rejected for Ben white grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
johnjunior39:

Not saying he is not a good player but is about our pattern.... we cant be buying fine boys when the EPL need agility( this is only the part I will regret about Buendia, dude is very strong ) dont go and package another Ramsey and bring for us. Maddison slow play alot and will now be too costly for no reason .abeg

I don't think u are referring to the Same Maddison that currently plays for Leicester city cos everything u described up here does not portray the kind of player Madsison is.

Maddison for starters is not a fine boy that lacks agility. He takes opponents on, glides past defenders and fires in well placed shots from time to time. He's very good at set pieces and almost always beat goalkeepers when he takes direct freekick. He's done every of those stuff in the EPL and not just a player coming from the championship we don't know if he will replicate the same form in the EPL

That guy is a player every attack-minded team will covet.

The only point I agree with u is that he may be too pricey and getting him may mean we won't be able to afford other players in other positions the team has been found lacking.....If the funds are available I won't mind having him at arsenal at all.

You can watch the video below and see some of the stuff Maddison is made up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWM_zrAgl_4

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Thank God! Dem use defenders swear for Khadiri Ikhana..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Number 2 o ... una never get 1 grin cheesy
That's the only 2 Champions league trophy you will see in the whole London .. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Roland17:

Thank God! Dem use defenders swear for Khadiri Ikhana..
As in I no understand the obsession with defenders, we were the third team that conceded less goals last season instead make our manager improve midfield and attack he's gunning for defenders.
Saliba and Dino still they
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Actman05:

Una go beat Chelsea na.
Lol... You can't trust arsenal on that yet

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
johnjunior39:

Aside Man city, nothing there now....
I need to see how our transfer window is to become confident like you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Actman05: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I don't think u are referring to the Same Maddison that currently plays for Leicester city cos everything u described up here does not portray the kind of player Madsison is.

Maddison for starters is not a fine boy that lacks agility. He takes opponents on, glides past defenders and fires in well placed shots from time to time. He's very good at set pieces and almost always beat goalkeepers when he takes direct freekick. He's done every of those stuff in the EPL and not just a player coming from the championship we don't know if he will replicate the same form in the EPL

That guy is a player every attack-minded team will covet.

The only point I agree with u is that he may be too pricey and getting him may mean we won't be able to afford other players in other positions the team has been found lacking.....If the funds are available I won't mind having him at arsenal at all.

You can watch the video below and see some of the stuff Maddison is made up
Maddison is a good player no doubt but check him since his injury, he has not lived up to the billing, which I believe cost his spot in the England squad.
And also Tielemans now takes set piece for Lesceister.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
For creativity and midfield, I don't know why we're not looking at dani olmo. He reminds me of cazorla. Can pass, dribble and above all can shoot from out the box. Maybe I'm missing something, coz this guy doesn't get the hype he deserves. He mostly impresses me most time I watch him.

Who knows about this guy and what's your opinion on him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
johnjunior39:

Last season, our wingplay was okay but nothing much came from the middle

Hmm.... This same last season that passed was what you think we lacked only finishing?

Let's scratch out the period we didn't play with 10(which was almost 1st half of the season) and focus on the 2nd half wen we introduced smith Rowe and then odegard. 1..How many chances per match did did our strikers throw away?
2... Which of our wingers were consistent bar saka? Don't tell Pepe cos he was frustrating, tho he improved towards end of season.
3.. How many creativity came from midfield consistently?

To be honest, our issue is big time creativity cos last season seems we created one of the least chances. We're so focused on maintaining possession (where possible) than being creative. No wonder once we concede first, we mostly lose or draw the game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jodera:
For creativity and midfield, I don't know why we're not looking at dani olmo. He reminds me of cazorla. Can pass, dribble and above all can shoot from out the box. Maybe I'm missing something, coz this guy doesn't get the hype he deserves. He mostly impresses me most time I watch him.

Who knows about this guy and what's your opinion on him

Una go discover all the players for this Euro, hahahaha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
johnjunior39:

Una go discover all the players for this Euro, hahahaha
Lol... I've known Dani Olmo since oo.
Moreover, I don't grade players in cup competition/tournaments. I prefer watching you in leagues.
All these cup tournaments can be deceiving
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jodera:
Hmm.... This same last season that passed was what you think we lacked only finishing?

Let's scratch out the period we didn't play with 10(which was almost 1st half of the season) and focus on the 2nd half wen we introduced smith Rowe and then odegard. 1..How many chances per match did did our strikers throw away?
2... Which of our wingers were consistent bar saka? Don't tell Pepe cos he was frustrating, tho he improved towards end of season.
3.. How many creativity came from midfield consistently?

To be honest, our issue is big time creativity cos last season seems we created one of the least chances. We're so focused on maintaining possession (where possible) than being creative. No wonder once we concede first, we mostly lose or draw the game

I get you but Auba performance is worrisome
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
johnjunior39:

I get you but Auba performance is worrisome
Yeah... Reason why we need to sell lacazette and shift auba to the middle then get a good winger.

All these Auba for wing no dey work again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Is this thing not madness, are we selling Holding or Mari that we need another defender?

Holding, Mari, Gabriel and now Saliba yet u want to sign White, is this not madness?

Not even a single bid for any attacking midfielder or striker, left back or right back and u want to White .what is wrong with us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
johnjunior39:

Is this thing not madness, are we selling Holding or Mari that we need another defender?

Holding, Mari, Gabriel and now Saliba yet u want to sign White, is this not madness?

Not even a single bid for any attacking midfielder or striker, left back or right back and u want to White .what is wrong with us
Arteta is wrong with us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:06am On Jun 17, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Arteta is wrong with us

E be like say Arteta no get plans for your boy Dino! I would have loved to see Dino get a shot at least!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:11am On Jun 17, 2021
johnjunior39:

Add Chambers, Mavropanos!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by obainojazz(m): 2:31am On Jun 17, 2021
fredoooooo:
Number 2 o ... una never get 1 grin cheesy
That's the only 2 Champions league trophy you will see in the whole London .. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:49am On Jun 17, 2021
Roland17:

E be like say Arteta no get plans for your boy Dino! I would have loved to see Dino get a shot at least!!
Boss Arteta no even get plan for himself

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (3483) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.