Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2364485 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (3552) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:
You are talking about last season when every English-German tie this season has ended in anguish for the English

and yet no german team has won the champions league in 13 years. in that period, liverpool, chelsea and man utd have won it. grin poor bundesliga.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

and yet no german team has won the champions league in 13 years. in that period, liverpool, chelsea and man utd have won it. grin poor bundesliga.

Yet no EPL team is in the Quarter final

what a shame
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:
Yet no EPL team is in the Quarter final
what a shame

the law of average says we cannot be producing finalists every year. tongue we have produced finalists in 7 out of the last 8 seasons.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

the law of average says we cannot be producing finalists every year. tongue we have produced finalists in 7 out of the last 8 seasons.

You mean producing quarter finalist is too much to ask from the best league?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:
You mean producing quarter finalist is too much to ask from the best league?

we are not the only league in europe na - we have produced winners like man utd, chelsea, liverpool, nottingham forest, etc. la liga have only 2 winners. we have managed all these achievements without the winter break - give us our credits.

english clubs in europe play 90 mins without half time - the other clubs play 45 mins and then go for half time to replenish lost energy and then come back fresh for the 2nd half of the season. a month's rest would have done this arsenal side a world of good!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
DayoOponu and that didirin A40 abi na F9 should bow their heads in shame!

EPL nonentities pissing all over you in your own yard is a disgrace.

Your overhyped defence torn to shreds. That's 9 goals in 8 Champs League games already undecided

Miniatured Cazorla and that leprosy patient Rosicky who has been plagued and ravaged by injuries taking turns to wankkkk on Javi Martinez, your self glorified best DM in Europe cheesy

You have been molested twice in as many visits by teams from the Island in your supposedly 'fiery' Alias Hyena grin - This is a gannggbaaangg!!!!!

Just like Patako the useless plank described your useless league as 'Burn-Dis-League-Down', it should be burnt down!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
^^ Kini dero nwi?

Have you taken your medication

Which team from islands molested you?

Everytime Bayern has played Arsenal we have always eliminated them

Since 1999 everytime we have played Man utd we have always eliminated them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 12:14am On Mar 14, 2013
Dare you mention Chelsea, your eternal nemesis angry

Manure took you to the brink and then snapped life out of you at the death in 1999! tongue

Chelsea disembowelled you in 2005.

Just last year, Chelsea made you sweat blood before mercilessly beheading you, again!

We are the boss of you Nazi scums! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 12:43am On Mar 14, 2013
nitlad: Dare you mention Chelsea, your eternal nemesis angry

Manure took you to the brink and then snapped life out of you at the death in 1999! tongue

Chelsea disembowelled you in 2005.

Just last year, Chelsea made you sweat blood before mercilessly beheading you, again!

We are the boss of you Nazi scums! cool

In case you chav need to be educated. In 2001, we eliminated Man Utd, In 2010 we did same

FOr the GAYYners we we eliminated them in 2005 and 2013

We could have loved to play and eliminate Chavski but UEFA wont allow us to come meet you in Europa where you are battling with some Gypsies from Spartak Prague and Steau Buchuresti who are still battling starvation
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 12:49am On Mar 14, 2013
debosky: 2-0 at the Allianz - an excellent performance from Arsenal. If this 'poor' Arsenal team can shyte all over the best team in Germany, it shows how terrible this useless league called Bundesliga truly is. cool cool

Has any other team come to the Allianz and secured a 2-0 victory this season or a clean sheet for that matter? That shows you the quality of Arsenal and the rubbish that Bayern is made of.
My Oga at the top said I should ask you how many EPL teams would be in Friday's draw and how many Bundesliga teams would also be there
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:50am On Mar 14, 2013
For the records:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 12:55am On Mar 14, 2013
This is the 3rd straight year you are getting eliminated in the 2nd round how is that for a record? Yall are to the UCL what Mexico is to the World Cup! Always out in the 2nd round

Let's not forget the multiple Emmy winning series "Trophyless" Season 8 is also still filming and trailers should be out next month

New cast include: Santi Cazorla,Olivier Giroud and Lukas Podudski
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 12:58am On Mar 14, 2013
Arsenal almost beat Barca 2 yrs ago, Almost beat Milan last year, Almost beat Bayern this year

Two Popes ago was the last time anyone here celebrated a trophy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 2:05am On Mar 14, 2013
debosky: 2-0 at the Allianz - an excellent performance from Arsenal. If this 'poor' Arsenal team can shyte all over the best team in Germany, it shows how terrible this useless league called Bundesliga truly is. cool cool

Has any other team come to the Allianz and secured a 2-0 victory this season or a clean sheet for that matter? That shows you the quality of Arsenal and the rubbish that Bayern is made of.
signed. co-signd. tri-signed. all-signed!!! cool

useless league, useless team. all the noise yet a weak arsenal side got them on edge!

sucks to be a bundesliga fan embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 2:09am On Mar 14, 2013
mukina2:
signed. co-signd. tri-signed. all-signed!!! cool

useless league, useless team. all the noise yet a weak arsenal side got them on edge!

sucks to be a bundesliga fan embarassed

How you dey? How many times now that Bayern would eliminate Arsenal? Would Arsenal ever eliminate bayern?

For today We just decided to make the tie competitive.

When both sides fielded their full squad in Emirates you saw what happened

If we had beaten you 6-0 we would have been called bullies but we wanted you to leave with your heads high

How did you enjoy the last few minutes Im sure you were at the edge of your seat waiting for the 3rd goal, Thats the way we wanted it,

We called the shot we did since the EMirates game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:25am On Mar 14, 2013
Dayo, u are ranting here just to boost your already shredded ego and boisterousness, i know ur type very very well, your heart is bleeding with disgust but who does not know u act better than the players themselves.

I did mention before tonight's how confident i was about Arsenal's ability to score 2 goals away from home, but i was more than impressed by our defense.

Anyone who watched this game objectively would realize Hollywood Fc is just a bunch of average players playing in a league compared to the Scottish or Championship..

According to Dayo, the same Martinez whom we spent more than 6 days analyzing, the same 40 million pounds rated Spaniard who can't even make the bench of La Roja is adored in the Bundesliga like he is the second coming of Memet Scholl because he can lift the ball over opponents, this same Martinez was sodomized by Our Midfield, this same Martinez struggled with pace and was a liability defensively especially for the second goal..

Hollywood Fc have an uncontrollable habit of being molested at home by English teams grin, an array of Hollywood stars, watching Hollywood Fc wasting time while praying the whistle comes was the highlight of tonight's match....

Nights like this makes me really appreciate Wenger despite his inconsistencies..

I was sooooo proud of the team after the game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 3:29am On Mar 14, 2013
if Dayo should open his stinky gob to compare Bayansh with Arsenal again I will swear for him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:38am On Mar 14, 2013
After 180 minutes one team progressed, One team crashed out

You can fill in the gaps as relevant

WHich side progressed which side crashed out?

Has Arsenal ever eliminated bayern from the CL? NO. We have done it not once TWICE

Lets meet again to renew this Master-Slave relationship If you manage to make top 4.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:39am On Mar 14, 2013
dipo+:
if Dayo should open his stinky gob to compare Bayansh with Arsenal again I will swear for him.

How can any one compare Bayern and Arsenal?

One team is in the QF one has been eliminated finally

SO who would compare those?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 4:01am On Mar 14, 2013
It's now a matter of 'one team progressed blah blah b;ah...'. We were all here when your moronic self predicted a trashing for Arsenal at Allainz Arena. You should be banned for been the shameless parrot you are
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:04am On Mar 14, 2013
dipo+:
It's now a matter of 'one team progressed blah blah b;ah...'. We were all here when your moronic self predicted a trashing for Arsenal at Allainz Arena. You should be banned for been the shameless parrot you are

Were you guys disabled or why should you be trashed is it not 11 vs 11?

Yet we qualified and you were knocked home to where you belong in ignominy

In any knockout game, Arsenal can NEVER eliminate Bayern even if we play our female team at worst it would be a narrow win

I said it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 4:16am On Mar 14, 2013
Well done to Arsenal...
What killed Arsenal in the first leg, TV5 at left back and the insane decision to start Walcott as top striker.
I never for once thought Bayern were better than Arsenal..Still wondering at times what the purpose of 'away goals' rule is...Damn they scored 3 goals and we scored 3 goals..Do you get extra points for whacking a team 5-0 in the league away from home?
One thing we have learnt today though,Bayern won't win the CL.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RuuDie(m): 5:46am On Mar 14, 2013
So, so close. . .!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 5:53am On Mar 14, 2013
The away goals rules encourages attack

SO because arsenal won but were byndled out , away gols rule shd be scrapped?\\SMH

3 years ago, Bayern lost 3 2 at OT but went thru 4 4
Nobody compained.. some fans are bad losers sha

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 7:01am On Mar 14, 2013
dayokanu:

In case you chav need to be educated. In 2001, we eliminated Man Utd, In 2010 we did same

FOr the GAYYners we we eliminated them in 2005 and 2013

We could have loved to play and eliminate Chavski but UEFA wont allow us to come meet you in Europa where you are battling with some Gypsies from Spartak Prague and Steau Buchuresti who are still battling starvation
Gbenu eh soun jo, onisokuso! undecided

Chances are, the devastation of the 1999 and 2012 maulings would make you self immolate right there in full glare of the Alias Hyena than these scrappings you are gloating about where you merely escaped by the skin of your teeth would bother anybody associated with the teams. undecided

Somebody even said Houla is an easier pill to swallow than your disastrous decimations in those two finals! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2013
Hahahahahahaha see these clowns praying for the away goal rule to be scrapped? Hahahahahaha

UEFA is currently sculpting the "we kept a clean sheet at the Allianz Arena" trophy as we speak so that Arsenal can add it to their "4th place" trophy collection! So look on the bright side yall actually are in the running for a double. Hahahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2013
nitlad:
Just like Patako the useless plank described your useless league as 'Burn-Dis-League-Down', it should be burnt down!

Nit-wit,

Don't you ever make reference to me again. You hopeless son of an ape!

Where you not the same nit-wit who some days ago was hopelessly ranting that we could not go to Bavara Munshyte ans defecate heavily on their useless hyena stadium?

@ dayokanu and his son A-40,
Did I not warn you to save your silly dollars? Little wonder Bayern Munshyte is always begging for Wenger to come and coach them.

Useless Burn-dis-league-down!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2013
Pataki:

Nit-wit,

Where you not the same nit-wit who some days ago was hopelessly ranting that we could not go to Bavara Munshyte ans defecate heavily on their useless hyena stadium?

@ dayokanu and his son A-40,
Did I not warn you to save your silly dollars? Little wonder Bayern Munshyte is always begging for Wenger to come and coach them.

Useless Burn-dis-league-down!
Hehehehehe how much did you lose this week?? The madam would not be pleased
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2013
Pataki:

Nit-wit,

Sharap useless plank! So you see the the easy blend between you and Patako abi, that's why you knew I was refering to you grin

Some gayner git said you would win the Champs League and displace your Yid scum neighbours, and I said that's never gon' happen.

kenkruse:

Everton and Liverpool coming closely behind us. cheesy
How I wish Arsenal can win the UCL and displace spurs as usual.
nitlad: Even in your dreams, that will not happen!

Set difficulty to "very easy", on any football game and on any console/device/gadget of your choice, to be controlled by the best gamer among gayners, Ashenah still won't win the Champions League! grin
https://www.nairaland.com/810639/arsenal-fan-thread-rising-ashes/219#14707005

I know Bayansh is shyt, I even drew attention to an article gayners could draw positives from undecided

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2292029/Arsenal-v-Bayern-Munich-Liverpool-Manchester-United-Fulham-European-comebacks.html

Hope for Gayners

grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/810639/arsenal-fan-thread-rising-ashes/220#14738302

So Patako the useless plank, tell me where I said Arshenah can't reduce Bayansh to particles? Eranko!

You got an honourable mention from me, you shoud be rolling out the drums and organising the biggest party in your lineage's ignoble history that you got so honoured. Miserable goon!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olodo(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Am waiting for Dayo Ade to humble himself and congratulate ArsEnal. For a good game.and then we can move on. because you now know youare not so invincible. Abi I lie
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2013
dayokanu has no shame!

arsenal went to allianz arena that has been branded as the safest fortress in europe and pissed on javi martinez and manuel neuer. the officials helped bayern qualify - i remember a through pass that sent walcott through on goal that was flagged as offside. i cannot believe wenger hasn't spoken about that incident. bayern's defence was split open like moses did the red sea.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
what i found most surprising is that Arsenal'sn midfield had Aaron Ramsey in it and still managed to shyte on Bayern at home.

even common west brom sef no fit wor wor like that.

so thats the much lauded Javi Martinez? SMH.

Burnthisleagueaaarh na wah oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (3552) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DanIduh06

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.