Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2360573 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hope ke, have'nt u heard Monsieur Hooknose is "resting" players that haven’t played football for 10 days?

sometimes i wonder why anyone takes wenger serious.the same cat telling u the team will have a go at a miracle wil turn round to drop even the Goalkeeper for another thats scarcely played all season.

somehow i hope this wont be a bloodbath. there is honour in losing gallantly
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
I mean this players havent played since Last week sunday

Bayern played this last Saturday sef

na wa for una oo

Chamo how far, Starboard, Get band boys ready

I predict Arsenal will end up like Oscar Pistorius. Both legs lost and only a few shots on target
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
took arsenal just 3 mins to destroy bayern's overhyped defence - sweeping counter attack from left to right. bayern will not finish in the top 4 in england!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar: took arsenal just 3 mins to destroy bayern's overhyped defence - sweeping counter attack from left to right. bayern will not finish in the top 4 in england!

You can still stake your money within the next 5 mins.

Bayern eliminates Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
DK, how market? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
chamotex: DK, how market? grin grin grin

Market sweet oooo $200 richer

Without doing anything oo

isnt it better to break their hearts this way? It makes it more interesting
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
Well done Arsenal. cool cool

We shall return next year. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AlabaSlim: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
@dayobz
@a40
@toba & the rest where una dey o...u are losin 2 goalz o hehehe
Is this the same munish team that defeated a$$nal?...wth
i think pep is SELLIN robben thatz 4 a fact...u guyz are even WORST THAN WAT MILAN PLAYED YESTERNITE.
now losin 2 goalz hehehe
THIZ IZ A BIIGGG DI$GRACE O
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by denzel2009: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

That was close mate..were you shytting yourself? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
debosky: Well done Arsenal. cool cool

Milan story all over again angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

you should return that money back if you have dignity!
arsenal destroyed you at allianz arena with a team that cost less than javi martinez! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
denzel2009:

That was close mate..were you shytting yourself? cheesy

Hell will freeze over first before Dayo admits to that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
For what it was worth, we shytted all over this Munschit side in their useless stadium. If not for a moronic official tolerating blatant time wasting, things could've been different. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

you should return that money back if you have dignity!
arsenal destroyed you at allianz arena with a team that cost less than javi martinez! tongue

You should have added yours to it. I was begging you since

It even makes it sweeter to be close
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
debosky: Well done Arsenal. cool cool

Once again Bayern eliminates their biattcch

When would you wussies even pose a challenge? tongue

Next year no dey tire una?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
debosky: For what it was worth, we shytted all over this Munschit side in their useless stadium. If not for a moronic official tolerating blatant time wasting, things could've been different. cool

Tell me about it, and this team has the best defence in the BL?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:
You should have added yours to it. I was begging you since.
It even makes it sweeter to be close

difficult to stake my money when i don't know which players would be fit for this. i didn't even know gibbs, koscielny and gervinho were back to start with. i still stand by what I said that bayern's first 11 is not better than arsenal's when everyone is fit! you only have a bigger squad! with a decent defence line that has proper players and not make shifts, you were destroyed totally!

cazorla na bad guy - he totally destroyed martinez tonight!

dayokanu:
Once again Bayern eliminates their biattcch
When would you wussies even pose a challenge? tongue
Next year no dey tire una?

and yet you resorted to agbero tactics on your home turf. neuer was clutching the ball because he wanted to waste time after being beaten by a simple header. robben dived 6 times in the last 3 mins to run the clock. na team be this? the 5th team in england destroyed the best team in bundesliga on their home turf.

dayo, shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

difficult to stake my money when i don't know which players would be fit for this. i didn't even know gibbs, koscielny and gervinho were back to start with. i still stand by what I said that bayern's first 11 is not better than arsenal's when everyone is fit! you only have a bigger squad! with a decent defence line that has proper players and not make shifts, you were destroyed totally!

cazorla na bad guy - he totally destroyed martinez tonight!

Excuse excuse. I offered you a bet before knowing Ribery was out, Before knowing Schweinsteiger was out

Regardless of the team we put out we would always eliminate Arsenal whether its 2001, 2005 or 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Without doing anything oo

isnt it better to break their hearts this way? It makes it more interesting

$180 bro...$180
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:
Excuse excuse. I offered you a bet before knowing Ribery was out, Before knowing Schweinsteiger was out

Regardless of the team we put out we would always eliminate Arsenal whether its 2001, 2005 or 2013

elimination my foot - 3-3 was the aggregate!
arsenal scored 3 times, bayern scored 3 times.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
chamotex:

$180 bro...$180

No lele, Make I take GAYYners money shayo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

elimination my foot - 3-3 was the aggregate!
arsenal scored 3 times, bayern scored 3 times.

Sorry Arsenal would be in the draw on Friday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
debosky: For what it was worth, we shytted all over this Munschit side in their useless stadium. If not for a moronic official tolerating blatant time wasting, things could've been different. cool

Keep shyting all over and going trophyless

Its been two Popes ago since y'all last won anything cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
2-0 at the Allianz - an excellent performance from Arsenal. If this 'poor' Arsenal team can shyte all over the best team in Germany, it shows how terrible this useless league called Bundesliga truly is. cool cool

Has any other team come to the Allianz and secured a 2-0 victory this season or a clean sheet for that matter? That shows you the quality of Arsenal and the rubbish that Bayern is made of.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
debosky: 2-0 at the Allianz - an excellent performance from Arsenal. If this 'poor' Arsenal team can shyte all over the best team in Germany, it shows how terrible this useless league called Bundesliga truly is. cool cool

bayern will not finish in the top 4 in england!
this is not an opinion - it's a fact! they cannot deal with sharp movements and turns of the way top english teams play. gervinho räped his markers in the box and was just inches close to scoring. arsenal lost this tie because of their thin squad. there's no way bayern's first 11 can beat arsenal's first 11.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
debosky: 2-0 at the Allianz - an excellent performance from Arsenal. If this 'poor' Arsenal team can shyte all over the best team in Germany, it shows how terrible this useless league called Bundesliga truly is. cool cool

Has any other team come to the Allianz and secured a 2-0 victory this season or a clean sheet for that matter? That shows you the quality of Arsenal and the rubbish that Bayern is made of.

We were simply trying to make things interesting. Whats the fun in smashing y'all 10-0 when we showed how useless you were 3 weeks ago.

Bayer Leverkusen already beat Bayern at Allianz this season scoring 2 goals in the process

You realize theres a new Pope in town.

Ratzinger didnt see an Arsenal trophy in his tenure. What a Shame
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
Credit must be given to whom its due and for that I say well done Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
We were told Arsenal would lose home and away. After 3-1 loss at home, we were told we would lose with at least 2 goals difference in Germany.

Gooners, thanks for shutting them up! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

bayern will not finish in the top 4 in england!
this is not an opinion - it's a fact! they cannot deal with sharp movements and turns of the way top english teams play. gervinho räped his markers in the box and was just inches close to scoring. arsenal lost this tie because of their thin squad. there's no way bayern's first 11 can beat arsenal's first 11.

Bayern would not finish top 4 But Dortmund rapped the EPL champions, Schalke molested this same Arsenal

And Bayern shytted all over Emirates

Like I said pass the spiff to the left
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
chic2pimp: Credit must be given to whom its due and for that I say well done Arsenal

they outplayed bayern in every way.
i would never cuss koscielny again - that boy if properly managed would rule the world. he sodomised robben, lahm, mandzukic and muller. to cap it off, he scored a good header.

arteta lost his marbles(foolish old man) buying cheap fouls from bayern's players. ramsey was also shyte. apart from those 2, everyone did well. cazorla(hats off to the little fella), giroud battled well too. bayern munich cannot win the champions league so their long wait continues.

dayokanu:
Bayern would not finish top 4 But Dortmund rapped the EPL champions, Schalke molested this same Arsenal

arsenal räped dortmund seasons earlier when they won the bundesliga(yes or no)? city râped munich at the etihad!

And Bayern shytted all over Emirates
Like I said pass the spiff to the left

playing against a defence that had vermaelen playing as a left back - rubbish!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
me thinks the away goal rule is PURE RUBBISH!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar: arsenal räped dortmund seasons earlier when they won the bundesliga(yes or no)? city râped munich at the etihad!

playing against a defence that had vermaelen playing as a left back - rubbish!

You are talking about last season when every English-German tie this season has ended in anguish for the English

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.