Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2317946 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:15am On Jun 29, 2021
Goodbye or 1 last Ride?

Lets see.

Interviewer: Should we do this interview in Latin or just not yet?

Xhaka: oh just not yet(paraphrased)

Hint!!

Lowkey i want an under underdog to win yhis Euros

Swiss
Czech

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2021
daveP:
grin grin grin

David Luiz repeat?
Lol.... Trust Arteta na grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2021
daveP:

Goodbye or 1 last Ride?

Lets see.

Interviewer: Should we do this interview in Latin or just not yet?

Xhaka: oh just not yet(paraphrased)

Hint!!

Lowkey i want an under underdog to win yhis Euros

Swiss
Czech
More good performance from him so that moanrinho can bring the money

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:35am On Jun 29, 2021
daveP:

Lol. Yeah, i said that. Im not surprised, and pls don't be when they send ESR out to Villa. Its the cash for the Board mehn.

Dunno how we got here.

I hope the we're seeing all the Golden boys of Europe getting booted out with almost absolutely no tangible contribution to team progress?? Overhype!!! And we also underhype our own as well.

Will dem Saka and Foden join the Golden Boys In Exit Zone? We'll see!

Aston Villa are bold and intentional.

Meanwhile its Link #56 with a certain Tavares.

Nah... I don't think the board will sell ESR even if it's 50m. If they try such eh...

Lol... As for the euros, we watched most of these players consistently, so we can't say because most of them failed to turn up it then means they're overhyped. Let's just say this euro2020 is made up for a less fancied side. After all, isn't that the beauty of football and why it brings much excitement? And we can say we underhype our own... After all I think our representatives are one of the lowest. That should tell us something.

Wishing my boy saka success today. He's one of the big reason I'm supporting England, while my underdog nation will be Switzerland.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

More good performance from him so that moanrinho can bring the money
I swear down.
And this guy and his play is suited for Serie A
As Roma should just bring the money abeg, dem no go regret am

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2021
Jodera:
I swear down.
And this guy and his play is suited for Serie A
As Roma should just bring the money abeg, dem no go regret am
Exactly his kick and follow and anywhere belle face pass suit Italian football

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Jodera:
Nah... I don't think the board will sell ESR even if it's 50m. If they try such eh...

Lol... As for the euros, we watched most of these players consistently, so we can't say because most of them failed to turn up it then means they're overhyped. Let's just say this euro2020 is made up for a less fancied side. After all, isn't that the beauty of football and why it brings much excitement? And we can say we underhype our own... After all I think our representatives are one of the lowest. That should tell us something.

Wishing my boy saka success today. He's one of the big reason I'm supporting England, while my underdog nation will be Switzerland.

Sha no lower yardstick for them. Cos for starters they have access to lots of things our own African boys about to play in Afcon don't have.

Overall, we can relax sha. And surely i do hope Southgate stays Up North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Ramsdale, lonkonja, white, tavares all costing us over £100 million

And our main problem last season was our atttackers not scoring

Obviously one will think that a sound coach will begin the transfer window by bringing in proven creative attackers that will give us more options going forward but that fraud in charge of the team will rather spend our limited budget on average players that we don't really need.

Mehn it will be stackable offense if with all this money at our disposal we can not bring in a atleast 3 proven creative attackers like sterling and auora that will ease the burden on our teenagers

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2021
Jodera, any latest news on FraudKroenke
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
kodded:
Ramsdale, lonkonja, white, tavares all costing us over £100 million

And our main problem last season was our atttackers not scoring

Obviously one will think that a sound coach will begin the transfer window by bringing in proven creative attackers that will give us more options going forward but that fraud in charge of the team will rather spend our limited budget on average players that we don't really need.

Mehn it will be stackable offense if with all this money at our disposal we can not bring in a atleast 3 proven creative attackers like sterling and auora that will ease the burden on our teenagers

Let me add this rant, So we plan on selling Xhaka,Guen and Torriera . There are no ceballos too which means we are left with just Partey who was injury prone last season and an inconsistent Eleny. And it is just Lokonja we want to bring whom obviously will need time to settle in. Our Achilles heel as a club is chasing what we dont need. Aside a back up left back , even with the sale of Bellerin ,Chambers/ Cedric is enough for now. See that midfield, need like 4 players .

We dont even need a winger if you ask me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Akinbahm:
Jodera, any latest news on FraudKroenke
cheesy grin

Nothing yet oo.
Seems Ek dey restrategize
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Exactly his kick and follow and anywhere belle face pass suit Italian football
Reason why I dey always say we no get board or TD wey good for negotiation.
At least, 30-35 suppose fall out from Roma if we get good negotiating board
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
johnjunior39:

Let me add this rant, So we plan on selling Xhaka,Guen and Torriera . There are no ceballos too which means we are left with just Partey who was injury prone last season and an inconsistent Eleny. And it is just Lokonja we want to bring whom obviously will need time to settle in. Our Achilles heel as a club is chasing what we dont need. Aside a back up left back , even with the sale of Bellerin ,Chambers/ Cedric is enough for now. See that midfield, need like 4 players .

We dont even need a winger if you ask me
my dear a serious club should spend first on the first team befote thinking of the bench, but our own will concerntrae on his bench first when his first eleven can not even make top6

Mehn I pity saka if abumeyang, smith rowe, pepe, martunelli and willian are our Left wingers next season. Baba fit vesk push for transfer because of the undue pressure embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Captains Influence is one big aspect of the Arsenal Setup. But now the figure with such ginger is now on Juve's radar.

Luiz going
Xhaka

Auba? For where. Can't even ginger verbally

Holding? grin grin

This Lokonga deal.... Until i see jersey for hin hand.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
daveP:
Captains Influence is one big aspect of the Arsenal Setup. But now the figure with such ginger is now on Juve's radar.

Luiz going
Xhaka

Lokonga is good oh I just hope we buy him though

Holding? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Crystal Palace are about to appoint Patrick Viera as head coach.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Happy for Saka and England. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
daveP:

Luiz going
Xhaka

Holding? grin grin

Guy no pass ikeja with this xhaka market you they sell give us angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Roland17:
Crystal Palace are about to appoint Patrick Viera as head coach.
He will be within reach whenever we decide to replace Arteta.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I just dey look am with better jaundice eyes......

As if he was not yet an Arsenal fan when Xhaka was made the captain about 2 years ago; and we all didn't see how it turned out to be for the captain Xhaka angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I just dey look am with better jaundice eyes......

As if he was not yet an Arsenal fan when Xhaka was made the captain about 2 years ago; and we all didn't see how it turned out to be for the captain Xhaka angry
Make I just catch the guy for ikeja fess grin grin
Jodera:
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Make I just catch the guy for ikeja fess grin grin

He must collect grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
This Isak dey do me like a Defensive Center Forward.

Make I Dey watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin grin grin

I no dey sell am. Na Captain i dey sell ni
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Roland17:
This Isak dey do me like a Defensive Center Forward.

Make I Dey watch
Central strike back grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:24am On Jun 30, 2021
Juve joining the race for xhaka make them drop money jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:09am On Jun 30, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Central strike back grin grin
How far.
Now that Sweden is out and Isak adventure is over.
From his display, what do you think about arsenal buying him. Would you still advice arsenal to look towards his direction?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Jodera:
How far.
From his display, what do you think about arsenal buying him. Would you still advice arsenal to look towards his direction?
I never said we should buy him
I said we should look out for him, he's still a good player I won't like to have him in arsenal since we have lacazette which they have a common game style.
I no too enjoy gidigbo aggressive kind of CF (Lukaku, lewandowski,ibrahimovic) I prefer flair gentle CF like morata, aubameyang.
I hope you get my point isak is a very good player which I saw from his first match I know you thinking he didn't get a goal.
I will take him ahead of seferovic and shuck of Czech sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2021
So we are blowing 100m on 4 players(lokongba,white, tavarez,ramsdale) that only white is guaranteed of starting, the rest are understudy.
The main deal we should be pursuing nothing has been done.
Awilo lokonbaa can't partner partey just yet, we should be buying bissouma to replace xhaka
Bellerin is likely to go who will replace him undecided
No AM
No wingers apart from saka and pepe
We go they alright
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Jodera:
How far.
. Isak is a no no please.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I never said we should buy him
I said we should look out for him, he's still a good player I won't like to have him in arsenal since we have lacazette which they have a common game style.
I no too enjoy gidigbo aggressive kind of CF (Lukaku, lewandowski,ibrahimovic) I prefer flair gentle CF like morata, aubameyang.
I hope you get my point isak is a very good player which I saw from his first match I know you thinking he didn't get a goal.
I will take him ahead of seferovic and shuck of Czech sha
it's the same thing we're saying. If lacazette is sold would you like to have him as a possible replacement. I know he didn't score and I'm not holding that against him(if that's what you think).
I'm just saying with what you've watched from him so far, would you want him for arsenal like to take over from Auba and possibly slug it out or pair with balogun in future ?

And mehn, this your choice for striker eh. That wan no go too work for EPL oo, Those your kinda strikers to soft to challenge esp wen the situation dey tough.
Me I love my striker that have a good attributes of cavani and auba finishing.
Good in hold up play, movement and finishing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.