Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,118 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2318991 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
johnjunior39:

Well I will take a Renato Sanches though.....
Renato is good but this Austrian guy is a bit better with tight spaces.

But a transfer attempt on Renato will not be easy. Lille won't sell him for cheap and also, his short stint in EPL was nothing to write home about.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
johnjunior39:

Well I will take a Renato Sanches though.....
Depends on how much you hold. We are looking for alternatives that are less expensive and will not demand Europe football.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Smith Rowe betters him on some key stats which includes have a better shooting accuracy.

Oya what tells the full story? Is his position not about creating chances and if possible burying them? Or is he a shakushaku kinda player?

The fact is Iwobi wasn't doing enough to make us drool over him and make someone like me mias him. His impact was too insignificant to be felt like most Nigerian Arsenal fans are trying to make it sound.
Ok
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2021
Good morning Assnal the team with the best youth system ... ungun no youth ... grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Roland17 padimi ... Italia and who you dey support for Euro make i know how I go take reason your mata grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
sad

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
daveP:
sad
Make that torreira they go abeg, na why i no too like south america /spainish players
They are always homesick or cry babies, see as cesc throw us under the bus after swearing with his live
Reyes told wengay he's tired of learning english, torreira lost his mom so he want to be close to uruguay

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Make that torreira they go abeg, na why i no too like south america /spainish players
They are always homesick or cry babies, see as cesc throw us under the bus after swearing with his live
Reyes told wengay he's tired of learning english, torreira lost his mom so he want to be close to uruguay
Between torreira and Reyes, I no know Which one weak me pass. But torreira no try. The way him dey make noise for media, the guy want make arsenal sell am for free sef if possible

Make him dey go abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
daveP:
sad
If all these ones happen with tangible fees, I go happy well.
But I still dey observance mode for these our transfer window sha

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Can you imagine Aston Villa? Is this how far we have fallen? Villa get mind send a 2nd bid of 30M for ESR! Kai! Lord!!! WHY! WHY!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Roland17:
Can you imagine Aston Villa? Is this how far we have fallen? Villa get mind send a 2nd bid of 30M for ESR! Kai! Lord!!! WHY! WHY!!!!!!!!!!

NO BE JUJU BE THAT undecided

Suffer no dey tire you(una) arsenal fans grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jodera:
Between torreira and Reyes, I no know Which one weak me pass. But torreira no try. The way him dey make noise for media, the guy want make arsenal sell am for free sef if possible

Make him dey go abeg
Na Reyes own pain me pass, he was young and balling
His partnership with pires and Henry should have been one of the best
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
Roland17:

We have become laughing stock, I blame the board for selling them Martinez
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Roland17:

They just got a new sugar daddy. That's while we are still like fatherless. sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nikeballer:

NO BE JUJU BE THAT undecided

Suffer no dey tire you(una) arsenal fans grin
We have always been better than A Villa including last season our lowest ebb. Though they seem to be catching up or rather we are catching down to them. cry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Roland17:

That money is too much sef, sebi una sabi manage ..
When una dey add 1 Pounded on top of suarez for Liverpool, you no talk ó..
Wetin una dey smoke for dat Emirates sef .
Assnal is a comedy series cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
daveP:
sad

Lowkey I still want Reiss Nelson to stay back, I feel he still have something to offer, Willian stall his development

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Roland17:

We need to give those people serious warning, which kind see finish be this one
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Lol.

True sha. But Sanchez was different!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jodera:
If all these ones happen with tangible fees, I go happy well.
But I still dey observance mode for these our transfer window sha
grin

At least 100m
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
johnjunior39:

Lowkey I still want Reiss Nelson to stay back, I feel he still have something to offer, Willian stall his development

Same here. Especially him. Opportunity for him is the least among the Youngsters in the squad. He and Martinelli
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
daveP:

Lol.

True sha. But Sanchez was different!!
No he wasn't
They are all snitch

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
daveP:

Same here. Especially him. Opportunity for him is the least among the Youngsters in the squad. He and Martinelli

No need to sell him if there are no replacement. But it is funny how Arteta want to buy a defender and aside linking us to Maddison which I am 100% will not happen, no connection to any other attacking midfielder yet we want to White .... when someone dont know his priority
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Na Reyes own pain me pass, he was young and balling
His partnership with pires and Henry should have been one of the best
true...
I think Reyes started being very inconsistent wen he felt home sick. Well, I think we love stumbling on wrong Spanish players. Aside cazorla, the rest just love been homesick
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

No he wasn't
They are all snitch
Sanchez my guy?
Abeg Sanchez no be snitch oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
daveP:
grin

At least 100m
Lol...
Dem fit go bid for varane with that 100m oo.
Nowadays, I no dey trust arteta grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Roland17:

Was it DaveP abi johnjunior that said our board only thinks of money wen it comes to youngsters and that if Aston Villa will bring up to 30-40m, we'll sell grin

I guess Aston Villa Nairaland representative don go pass the good news grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 12:03am On Jun 29, 2021
Roland17:

My man... No be force to be Arsenal fan na... Just japa silently....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2021
Meanwhile, 3 of our 4 represented players still dey Euros. grin

Congratulations to xhaka for his win tonight. Didnt expected them to advance.

Tomorrow one of saka or Leno will be heading home. My humble prayer with all due respect, Please Leno, you and ya crew should come home grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

No he wasn't
They are all snitch
grin grin

I can't put him in that Category though.

He probably scented unseriousness too. And Transfer team scented desperation from Man Utd too. Lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:04am On Jun 29, 2021
johnjunior39:

No need to sell him if there are no replacement. But it is funny how Arteta want to buy a defender and aside linking us to Maddison which I am 100% will not happen, no connection to any other attacking midfielder yet we want to White .... when someone dont know his priority

The Mustafi 2.0 issue don taya me wella. But it might be one way to scent the plan of the Board as well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:05am On Jun 29, 2021
Jodera:
Lol...
Dem fit go bid for varane with that 100m oo.
Nowadays, I no dey trust arteta grin
grin grin grin

David Luiz repeat?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:10am On Jun 29, 2021
Jodera:
Was it DaveP abi johnjunior that said our board only thinks of money wen it comes to youngsters and that if Aston Villa will bring up to 30-40m, we'll sell grin

I guess Aston Villa Nairaland representative don go pass the good news grin

Lol. Yeah, i said that. Im not surprised, and pls don't be when they send ESR out to Villa. Its the cash for the Board mehn.

Dunno how we got here.

I hope the we're seeing all the Golden boys of Europe getting booted out with almost absolutely no tangible contribution to team progress?? Overhype!!! And we also underhype our own as well.

Will dem Saka and Foden join the Golden Boys In Exit Zone? We'll see!

Aston Villa are bold and intentional.

Meanwhile its Link #56 with a certain Tavares.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: superintendents(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.