Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331224 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Dem still never see mechanic yard wey dem go dump broda kola angry
I think say dem say dem don agree to terminate him contract sef...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Spy360:

Absolutely. I think Arteta restricts Chambers movement forward. He likes to switch his players position during attacking and defending phases probably to trick the opponent. But it obviously isn't working.
Exactly, reason why he needs to switch it up a bit
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Dem still never see mechanic yard wey dem go dump broda kola angry
E tire me sef
What is he still doing in this team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
We are playing westbrom kids tonight angry angry
Arteta is bringing RPG to a first fight

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:
We are playing westbrom kids tonight angry angry
Arteta is bringing RPG to a first fight
The irony!!!. We as a premier league team ought to bring kids why they, the "supposed" smaller club suppose bring men, but reverse is the case.

Even west brom dey bring kids for us!!! Chai we don suffer ;
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:

E tire me sef
What is he still doing in this team
Jodera:
I think say dem say dem don agree to terminate him contract sef...

The matter just weak me.....at least our prayer on Willian Don yield result ; something to cheer us up a little

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
BlueRayDick:

The matter just weak me.....at least our prayer on Willian Don yield result ; something to cheer us up a little
Osheyyy grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
3-0 E don tey wen pesin see this kain win before, I will take it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Get rid of Bellerin and two more before the end of the window and we may see transfer activities.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jodera:
The irony!!!. We as a premier league team ought to bring kids why they, the "supposed" smaller club suppose bring men, but reverse is the case.

Arteta has gotten desperate and for the first time I can see he is feeling heat.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Photoshop bro

Btw you see what we are saying about Leno, I haven't known ramsdale much but I'm feeling the kind of confidence I felt for Martinez
He control his box well and his passes are to the same people Leno pass too yet they haven't committed any error
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Roland17:
3-0 E don tey wen pesin see this kain win before, I will take it.

Honestly it's shameful that Kolasinac and Holding got yellow cards against this "baby" west brom side. angry

I was really pissed seeing pepe unable to even beat his man each time he gets the ball prior to the second goal

Omo this team has a long way to go in order for us to be taken seriously in EPL o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jodera:

lmaooooooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Honestly it's shameful that Kolasinac and Holding got yellow cards against this "baby" west brom side. angry

I was really pissed seeing pepe unable to even beat his man each time he gets the ball prior to the second goal

Omo this team has a long way to go in order for us to be taken seriously in EPL o
Pepe na error abeg
I will prefer to see nelson or martinelli
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Photoshop bro

Btw you see what we are saying about Leno, I haven't known ramsdale much but I'm feeling the kind of confidence I felt for Martinez
He control his box well and his passes are to the same people Leno pass too yet they haven't committed any error
You wan start another Episode of We sold the Wrong keeper cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Photoshop bro

Yeah....Leno is not a good passer of the ball from the back, but he's a good keeper by all standard u can use to judge a good keeper. He's got good reflex, makes unbelievable saves and puts his body on the line when need be.....Its Arteta as coach that needs to play to his players' strength by not forcing him to play from back. My point has always been it's Arteta that gives instruction for him to play from back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fkhalifa:

No not that really
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Pepe na error abeg
I will prefer to see nelson or martinelli

Omo! Even Anthony Valencia wey we dey call "one way" that year will find a way to beat his marker and cross the ball, but Pepe just can't make up his mind each time he has the ball at his feet and his marker(s) approach. undecided

Pepe case just dey off me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Yeah....Leno is not a good passer of the ball from the back, but he's a good keeper by all standard u can use to judge a good keeper. He's got good reflex, makes unbelievable saves and puts his body on the line when need be.....Its Arteta as coach that needs to play to his players' strength by not forcing him to play from back. My point has always been it's Arteta that gives instruction for him to play from back
But goal keeper should decide too, ramsdale was caught up in the same scenario he played it out instead.
It's better to be dispossessed outside the box than in the box
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fkhalifa:

Well, till date I don't believe we sold the wrong keeper cos both Martinez and Leno are good keepers. I wished we had the luxury of keeping both like national teams do.

However, selling Martinez for 20m and buying Ramsdale for around 30m over a year after is just bad business.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:

But goal keeper should decide too, ramsdale was caught up in the same scenario he played it out instead.
It's better to be dispossessed outside the box than in the box

Ramsdale has the luxury of doing that against this ragtag West brom team, if u play the ball carelessly out against a team like the current man utd like Leeds did on day one, there will be grave consequences like we saw in that match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Getting auba to score again is a welcome development

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bayern leading 11-0
Soon leading 6-0
Arsenal leading 3-0
The god's of goals is around
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Bayern leading 11-0
Soon leading 6-0
Arsenal leading 3-0

Add

Newport County Vs Southampton: 0 - 6
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Better goal by saka the best player on the pitch
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Roland17:

Arteta has gotten desperate and for the first time I can see he is feeling heat.
Lol.. Las las, maybe na west brom go give us the confidence going into man city match grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jodera:
Lol.. Las las, maybe na west brom go give us the confidence going into man city match grin grin

Baba comot mind for that one oh! Pep no dey use eyes see Arsenal, especially now wen him find out say Kane no dey come this season.

Me I just dey enjoy this one wen I see so! Make pesin no die where e dey wail!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Omo! Even Anthony Valencia wey we dey call "one way" that year will find a way to beat his marker and cross the ball, but Pepe just can't make up his mind each time he has the ball at his feet and his marker(s) approach. undecided

Pepe case just dey off me
Na wetin dey vex me for pepe be that, reason why sometimes I no dey buy that "Rb does not help him" ish. Cos sometimes he'll be 1 on 1 with defender yet he can't even beat his man. Wen end of season come now, him go turn one arjen robben.

The guy's inconsistencies is too much
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Roland17:

Baba comot mind for that one oh! Pep no dey use eyes see Arsenal, especially now wen him find out say Kane no dey come this season.

Me I just dey enjoy this one wen I see so! Make pesin no die where e dey wail!
True sha...
Na small hope I just wan give myself grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Auba with his trade mark whining R2 goal makes it 5
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
5-0... grin

Goals wey we for use for Brentford and Chelsea naim we take dash west brom.
Hope say dem leave at least one goal for man city sha undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Bayern leading 11-0
Soon leading 6-0
Arsenal leading 3-0

Is beating someone 12-0 even legal? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DanIduh06

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.