Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2304086 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Na fkhalifa boy na
That boy needs a Simeone, He can channel his spirit positively not this youth corper Khadiri Ikhana.

Anyways he sha don get assist this season, none of the midfielders at the Emirates is yet to manage half assist lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Nobody is even talking about our Jerry Curl Guendouzi was nearly beaten up alongside with dem Payet in the match between Marseille and Nice..... cry

Comman see the way the boy dey form Rambo grin

Hoodlum ni bobo yen...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Akinbahm:

Three /Four coach have trained Xhaka baba refused to upgrade at the age he can be mould to a better player nah now wey he don reach another stage one new coach go add up to game baba, Biko wake from slumber nah apo Xhaka not Lokanga.
Xhaka’s case is beyond redemption
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:45am On Aug 24, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

You dey find trouble, let Guen rest

Person wey wan rest no go always dey in forefront of struggle evwrytime wink

Na Guen no wan rest
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Akinbahm:

At least he better pass apo xhaka we no fit beat his nearest man nah to just dey spray long pass.

Wetin concern me and Xhaka undecided

Make Guendouzi enter French team displace one or two people fess Jàre......I wan check the VIERAsque spirit he's bringing to the team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Make Guendouzi enter French team displace one or two people fess Jàre......I wan check the VIERAsque spirit he's bringing to the team
Be like you get energy for trouble this morning grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I saw through all these yet Spy picked fight with me. Claiming them PSG will sign him. After his loan spell Hertha they didn’t jostle for his signature. Now at his current club instead of focusing on his football Na to dey fight up and down. They said it’s pashun I call it activity. These are the kinds of players they want the club to be patient with at the same time they claim we don’t sign quality players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

I saw through all these yet Spy picked fight with me. Claiming them PSG will sign him. After his loan spell Hertha they didn’t jostle for his signature. Now at his current club instead of focusing on his football Na to dey fight up and down. They said it’s pashun I call it activity. These are the kinds of players they want the club to be patient with at the same time they claim we don’t sign quality players.
I saw hell when that ebening paired jerry curl and xhaka, remembering this now i they go ebening ig go greet am angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I saw hell when that ebening paired jerry curl and xhaka, remembering this now i they go ebening ig go greet am angry
Whatever our midfield looks like today all started with Ebening. He destroyed every part of it and now Arteta is clueless.
Cos how can a manager see this result and splash 50M on CB.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Roland17:

Thank you Sir! As I was saying before.. ermmmm.. Chelsea hired machineries to play ordinary small children when Corper Dey coach.
Now you agree to what we've being saying since 10 years ago that Assnal is a Boys club .
Hopefully una no go turn to relegation team soon .. grin angry grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Xhaka’s case is beyond redemption

As we need a good RB, LW and AM if we no get them ah no go vex at all so far Xhaka is being eliminated completely from Arsenal squad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2021
BlueRayDick:

You don gree say Xhaka over useless for Arsenal but very essential for Switzerland.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2021
Akinbahm:

You don gree say Xhaka over useless for Arsenal but very essential for Switzerland.

Are u confusing me with someone else? Do I look like I care about what Xhaka is or what hes's not outside arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bisqit: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2021
I hear say dem wan sell auba
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
bisqit:
I hear say dem wan sell auba
They dan see buyer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
odegaard and lacazette are both available tomorrow, i hope gabu is back too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin

Wenger: God saves you Ox, Arsenal is a dead Club now.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin

Klopp: you gonna visit Emirates Stadium?

Wenger: ain't travelling to UAE anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sammymarvin: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
I have been feeling sad about my club...
But guys are making me laf:
Wenger: God saves you Ox, Arsenal is a dead Club now.
Chelsea hired machineries to play ordinary small children when Corper Dey coach.

Nobody is even talking about our Jerry Curl Guendouzi was nearly beaten up alongside with dem Payet in the match between Marseille and Nice..... cry
Comman see the way the boy dey form Rambo grin
Hoodlum ni bobo yen...
That boy needs a Simeone, He can channel his spirit positively not this youth corper Khadiri Ikhana.

I don laf tire...it is Well with AFC
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
iamoyindamola:
odegaard and lacazette are both available tomorrow, i hope gabu is back too

Martin Odegaard
Hector Bellerin
Alex Lacazette
Gabriel Magalhaes
Gabriel Martinelli
Alex Runarsson
Kieran Tierney

All back in training.

Ben White: Still being monitored ahead of the weekend.

Thomas Partey: aiming to be back in training by the end of August.

Eddie Nketiah: aiming to be back in training in early September.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Klopp: you gonna visit Emirates Stadium?

Wenger: ain't travelling to UAE anytime soon.
E dry like alexis sanchez career in man united undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
ObaIgwe1:

Martin Odegaard
Hector Bellerin
Alex Lacazette
Gabriel Magalhaes
Gabriel Martinelli
Alex Runarsson
Kieran Tierney

All back in training.

Hoping to have a full squad after the international break. No more excuse after the international break
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
ObaIgwe1:

Martin Odegaard
Hector Bellerin
Alex Lacazette
Gabriel Magalhaes
Gabriel Martinelli
Alex Runarsson
Kieran Tierney

All back in training.

Nketiah is on transfer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Nketiah is on transfer

Willian, AMN, Nketiah, Bellerin, Torreira, Nelson, Kolasinac and Laca could all leave next week even Arsenal will not stop Auba leaving.

But nothing is certain or confirmed on paper yet... The only one very close is that of Torreira and maybe Willian.

Arsenal wants more than 10m that C. Palace is offering for Nketiah, but they might have no choice than to sell since he has refused to sign a new contract with his current contract expiring after this season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Here is our best eleven if all are fit and healthy grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Though this is my preferred formation especially against top teams.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
@Spy360

The formation you gave isn't bad but then, there are some mainstays in Arteta team that are sure to start wen fit. We all love lokonga but be sure to know that xhaka will fill in that spot sadly wen partey returns. Also Chambers for right back. So you see why I'm not so effusive even wen all our players are fit?

Another thing is that in as much as I know that Arteta is unlucky and not at fault for the injuries and illnesses of the first teamers, but even our pattern of play leaves much to be desired. He just made me remember wen I learnt Pes new and how the only way I could attack is through cross and cross. No ingenuity, no nothing.

Arteta's personnel and tactics are the main reason why I'm not even too interested about this season sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jodera:
@Spy360

The formation you gave isn't bad but then, there are some mainstays in Arteta team that are sure to start wen fit. We all love lokonga but be sure to know that xhaka will fill in that spot sadly wen partey returns. Also Chambers for right back. So you see why I'm not so effusive even wen all our players are fit?

Another thing is that in as much as I know that Arteta is unlucky and not at fault for the injuries and illnesses of the first teamers, but even our pattern of play leaves much to be desired. He just made me remember wen I learnt Pes new and how the only way I could attack is through cross and cross. No ingenuity, no nothing.

Arteta's personnel and tactics are the main reason why I'm not even too interested about this season sef
I know about Xhaka... grin but just won't admit it.

As for Chambers, he has been impressive compared with his abilities, but a primed Bellerin will always be better. Bellerin seems to favour a move out of Arsenal probably due to salary issues, but then he is not getting credible suitors, so if he stays and focuses on his game, he will be a potent attacking outlet similar to Tierney. If ...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Spy360:

I know about Xhaka... grin but just won't admit it.

As for Chambers, he has been impressive compared with his abilities, but a primed Bellerin will always be better. Bellerin seems to favour a move out of Arsenal probably due to salary issues, but then he is not getting credible suitors, so if he stays and focuses on his game, he will be a potent attacking outlet similar to Tierney. If ...

Lol... I know you know about xhaka grin. Let's just hope that Arteta bench xhaka for lokonga the way he did Willian.

As for that Rb position, I know most people are saying that the Rb is not helping Pepe(,be it chambers or Cedric), but one thing I do feel is that, that's the tactical instruction from Arteta. He gives only Tierney the license to move forward while his opposite number tends to drift into midfield when we're attacking. I don't know the reason for that, but that's the main reason Pepe or any other person Manning that wing always struggle (maybe aside saka). Pepe thrived more at LW, even Willian surprisingly gives better performance at LW last season compared to the Rw.
And I think that's the reason for bellerin benching cos I don't feel bellerin will want to be conservative when he truly knows he's not
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Baba wan win by force by fire grin
I won't blame him

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Baba wan win by force by fire grin
I won't blame him

Dem still never see mechanic yard wey dem go dump broda kola angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... I know you know about xhaka grin. Let's just hope that Arteta bench xhaka for lokonga the way he did Willian.

As for that Rb position, I know most people are saying that the Rb is not helping Pepe(,be it chambers or Cedric), but one thing I do feel is that, that's the tactical instruction from Arteta. He gives only Tierney the license to move forward while his opposite number tends to drift into midfield when we're attacking. I don't know the reason for that, but that's the main reason Pepe or any other person Manning that wing always struggle (maybe aside saka). Pepe thrived more at LW, even Willian surprisingly gives better performance at LW last season compared to the Rw.
And I think that's the reason for bellerin benching cos I don't feel bellerin will want to be conservative when he truly knows he's not
Absolutely. I think Arteta restricts Chambers movement forward. He likes to switch his players position during attacking and defending phases probably to trick the opponent. But it obviously isn't working.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: germaphobe(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.