Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2330370 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (3517) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
This was the same low life piece of sh!t that told us walcott is a better finisher than cr7 grin grin
Anofia!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:
This was the same low life piece of sh!t that told us walcott is a better finisher than cr7 grin grin
Anofia!!!!!!!!
If mediocrity is a person, it’ll definitely be that dude
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by thorrvik55(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
2v1 but I believe in Spy.. U can do it bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
ROLAND17 na you police catch grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeZwHZcQ4b0
https://www.nairaland.com/6715826/arsenal-fans-confront-coach-mikel

This is why I have been praying for the fans to return to the stadium!

Here we go!!!! No more hiding place for the fraud! No time..We are not improving, we are not stagnating, we are declining...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
fredoooooo:
ROLAND17 na you police catch grin

Sir, make I can explain.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Roland17:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeZwHZcQ4b0
https://www.nairaland.com/6715826/arsenal-fans-confront-coach-mikel

This is why I have been praying for the fans to return to the stadium!

Here we go!!!! No more hiding place for the fraud! No time..We are not improving, we are not stagnating, we are declining...

Edu must follow him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
KingAlabi:
Jodera, I come in peace cool
How far? Una win ystdy?
My livescores no dey open cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You should have known the fool is an attention seeking bush baby grin grin grin
I dan laff fall here
Lol... Na Arteta wey I blame dey cause all diz things grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Zidane

Laurent Blanc

Ralf Ragnarick

Conte

Who do you prefer to takeover??

Give reasons.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You can go and join your ESN brother and die a miserable death
No one will miss you since you are useless
May the spirit of ikonso strike you and your Taliban family dead. Terrorists like you should be in sambisa not nairaland. A wasted scum like you is only useful for Allah's suicide missions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
daveP:
Zidane

Laurent Blanc

Ralf Ragnarick

Conte

Give reasons.
We need to get it right this time if we sack that Arteta
Erik ten hag should be considered

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

If mediocrity is a person, it’ll definitely be that dude
Defense wins you league' even your milf mom practices it on the rug. If you like hit your empty gourd head on the wall, cry till your socket falls off, infact go and die of heart attack. tongue

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

When I say you have no sense of reasoning you think it's an insult. No it's a scientific prove. You have no sense at all. Quote me when you are able to post something intelligent, imbecille.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Key analysis of the flippant game vs Chelsea. Pepe absolved IMO.

Which further solidifies my take that Arteta is making some players robotic, a Pep-esque style, but with a young manager, its chaotic.

Notice that Saka kept his distance despite being the only one that saw Reece fully.

Also notice how Mari defends

Our defenders are complete yet goals pour in. In contrast, opponents have a disadvantaged position vs Arsenal attack, yet it ends in tears.

They should buy Taiwo Awóníyì to solve this positional lack. He's 24 and will connect better with Pepe and would even defend if needed plus play the Lukaku hold up role with his height as well. He won't even cost much. But.... But...

Then, have y'all noticed that Xhaka keeps talking to the press as leader? No one else wants to do it.

Torriera will help in this lineup, but its a pity he's going to Fiorentina as we speak. I feel he still has more to prove at Emirates. But Ar-teta is only after his robots.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

okay. But from this quartet, which will help?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Spy360:

Pests like these are the ones making the thread dull. They chase away intelligent fellows with their stupidity. If you doubt me, I challenge iamoyindamola to quote me with an intelligent posts and I will change my moniker. If not, let amadioha dike strike him.
I believe everyone have the right to his/her opinion. It's not a must for all of us to agree on something. Furthermore, Kokane.prodigy always saying "we need new cb" is just a light hearted trolling conveying the downturn of our club, I don't see how that ought to trigger anything talk more of vile words between you two.

Imagine if someone like Na.ni na arsenal fan, how you for take do?
Make we just dey carry diz thing small small cos na only football and arsenal bring us come here. No need to dey say you wan pursue Person, this place dey big enough for everybody. Any post wey dey vex anybody, make him just skip am post him own jeje.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
daveP:
okay. But from this quartet, which will help?
Laurent blanc can suit our budget, conte and Zidane are cheque book managers
The ragnarick I don't know much about him

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jodera:
I believe everyone have the right to his/her opinion. It's not a must for all of us to agree on something. Furthermore, Kokane.prodigy always saying "we need new cb" is just a light hearted trolling conveying the downturn of our club, I don't see how that ought to trigger anything talk more of vile words between you two.

Imagine if someone like Nan.i na arsenal fan, how you for take do?
Make we just dey carry diz thing small small cos na only football and arsenal bring us come here. No need to dey say you wan pursue Person, this place dey big enough for everybody. Any post wey dey vex anybody, make him just skip am post him own jeje.
How can me saying “we need more CBs” make someone start attacking my person just because it’s a faceless forum, Y’all are really indulging this nonentity.

I swear with my life if spy360 is a man with balls let him confidently pick a location we can meet with proofs of his identity and see if he’ll tell the story himself.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jodera:

Imagine if someone like Nan.i na arsenal fan, how you for take do?
Them no even born his entire lineage well, na who dash monkey banana
The werey they form class captain, so we should all gather our opinions for him to evaluate which is valid grin grin
That was how he insulted davep or kodded just they air out their points
He's just constituting nuisance here
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Spy360 I’ll make it the rest of my life ambition to trail you, you might think it’s a faceless forum but I swear I would track you and you won’t see it coming.

I swear with my life!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

How can me saying “we need more CBs” make someone start attacking my person just because it’s a faceless forum, Y’all are really indulging this nonentity.

I swear with my life if spy360 is a man with balls let him confidently pick a location we can meet with proofs of his identity and see if he’ll tell the story himself.
We know him people like him unless you wan kill the miserable dimwit
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Spy360 I’ll make it the rest of my life ambition to trail you, you might think it’s a faceless forum but I swear I would track you and you won’t see it coming.

I swear with my life!
You are taking the lunatic too serious he's an empty vessel
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

[b]How can me saying “we need more CBs” make someone start attacking my person [/b]just because it’s a faceless forum, Y’all are really indulging this nonentity.

I know right... It's surprising coming from him, but make una just sheath una sword. E no make sense the kind of vile words between you two esp when the root cause is something as flimsy as "we need more CBs".

No need going that far to track him. Na just forum we dey abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

I swear with my life!
Your life? The one the milf gave you? Shameless foool. May amadioha strike you dead, as your life is worthless. Get out of here if you can talk intelligibly.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

The werey they form class captain, so we should all gather our opinions for him to evaluate which is valid grin grin
Abeg make una no vex,....

How this thing escalate reach this extent dey surprising sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You this faggott. I threw you and pickabeau into the gutter before. Now I will sell you and kokaneprodigy to almajiris. Amadioha will visit you both, watch and see.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
daveP:
Key analysis of the flippant game vs Chelsea. Pepe absolved IMO.

Which further solidifies my take that Arteta is making some players robotic, a Pep-esque style, but with a young manager, its chaotic.

Notice that Saka kept his distance despite being the only one that saw Reece fully.

Also notice how Mari defends

Our defenders are complete yet goals pour in. In contrast, opponents have a disadvantaged position vs Arsenal attack, yet it ends in tears.

They should buy Taiwo Awóníyì to solve this positional lack. He's 24 and will connect better with Pepe and would even defend if needed plus play the Lukaku hold up role with his height as well. He won't even cost much. But.... But...

Then, have y'all noticed that Xhaka keeps talking to the press as leader? No one else wants to do it.

Torriera will help in this lineup, but its a pity he's going to Fiorentina as we speak. I feel he still has more to prove at Emirates. But Ar-teta is only after his robots.

Abeg which video clip abi analysis write up bdis?
You fit direct me go there lemme read/watch it properly to really understand how our game went

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
daveP:
Zidane

Laurent Blanc

Ralf Ragnarick

Conte

Give reasons.
My first choice will be zidane. He can manage this squad and bring that winning mentality (3ucl and 2la liga is no joke). Even tho he might not win the league with us, but he's the best bet to bringing back our winning culture.

Would have preferred conte but then, this club can't afford his excesses in terms of players' acquisition. If there's money, he'd be my first choice.

Laurent blanc, I see him as somehow same class as Emery or below sef(might be wrong), but I don't think he'd be able to break us into top 4

Ralph Ragnick, been hearing about him but I don't know much about him. So can't even choose him at all

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Roland17:

Sir, make I can explain.
Shalaye I dey hear you o grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Jodera:
How far? Una win ystdy?
My livescores no dey open cool
We still dey undefeated this season cool

I hear say if league end today, na Nottingham forest una go dey drag top 4 with, na true?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
KingAlabi:

We still dey undefeated this season cool

I hear say if league end today, na Nottingham forest una go dey drag top 4 with, na true?
If if if if if...

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (3517) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.