Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331459 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
What's going through my mind when I'm telling myself that arsenal should put up a good fight against man city even if we lose.

I'm still hoping for a positive result tho. My mind is telling me something good might come out, but my inner mind just dey laff me grin
Nothing good can come out of this. Even the blind can see an Ass' humiliation today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
What's going through my mind when I'm telling myself that arsenal should put up a good fight against man city even if we lose.

I'm still hoping for a positive result tho. My mind is telling me something good might come out, but my inner mind just dey laff me grin
The only good thing that will come out is slim result with that pack the bus formation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Spy360:

Offcourse it's special but let's not drift. The question was comparing 25m for a 36yo and the signings we have made as though Man United got a bargain. Even some United fans are skeptical about how well he would perform considering his age.

The club’s share valuation has increased by nearly 300m in the 24hrs since it was announced.

No shirt sales, PR schemes, or welcome videos. Just the news alone generated 300m in 24hrs.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it’s already a bargain.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2021
I believe this is the only formation that will avert us losing 6-0 to city.

There’s no wisdom trying to go man to man with person wey pass u

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Fkhalifa:

The only good thing that will come out is slim result with that pack the bus formation.
Arteta and tactics. He's got four fullbacks. That's revolutionary.... Lol
grin grin grin

I saw something when he played Kolasinac as a CB against West Brom
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Fkhalifa:

And KDB is injured that's the only good news but then Mahrez and sterling on bench
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

How good is Arise-Kola as a LCB. If only you guys had 2 Tierneys.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

You don't get, the players he picked to do the job ain't it
4 out of the 5 defenders are full backs
Chambers and kola are not CBs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Spy360:

Offcourse it's special but let's not drift. The question was comparing 25m for a 36yo and the signings we have made as though Man United got a bargain. Even some United fans are skeptical about how well he would perform considering his age.
Of course, we won't know if man u got a bargain until he have played. In terms of the 25m, just ystdy he's given them back and he'll even give them more than that once his shirt sales commence. So if it's the money, that one isn't an issue cos Ronaldo have given dem back the money already.

In terms of pitch performance, most man u fans were skeptical against signing cavani but at the end of the season most ate their words due to the performances he gave. Right now, most man u fans would want Ronaldo to Mann their attack so yes, 25m for Ronaldo (considering who he is and his output) is worth the bargain if you ask me.
It remains to see how he performs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2021
afrodoc2:

The club’s share valuation has increased by nearly 300m in the 24hrs since it was announced.

No shirt sales, PR schemes, or welcome videos. Just the news alone generated 300m in 24hrs.

Lol... I didn't even see this earlier enough before answering sef. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Fkhalifa:

lol.. True.

How kola don dey see match now sef dey baffling, but make I watch sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2021
ndidibabe:
Nothing good can come out of this. Even the blind can see an Ass' humiliation today.
At least, courtesy and experience demands that in a game of football, you wait till 90min before making the bolded undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:
What did we do to deserve this God
Kolasinac cry cry
Arteta and edu should go asap

Bro, seeing brother mechanic and apo Xhaka in our match squad no dey ginger me to watch our game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I think it's this...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2021
Spy360:

I think it's this...
Lol, lokonga dey your lineup and you still dey bring am come here?? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2021
afrodoc2:

Definitely it's a bargain on the economic side of things, just as I have said. A huge bargain to be honest. On the pitch is what's left to see. He's got a two year deal, at least if he can perform for one season, it good enough. He's Ronaldo isn't he?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
Lol, lokonga dey your lineup and you still dey bring am come here?? grin
Forgive your brother please. Arteta will not kee me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
afrodoc2:

How good is Arise-Kola as a LCB. If only you guys had 2 Tierneys.

That one Na kola the mechanic. Na trial and error. Nothing is sure with him in the match day squad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
At least, courtesy and experience demands that in a game of football, you wait till 90min before making the bolded undecided
Lol @ waiting. With that bizarre team selection with 4 full backs in the side and Kolasinac in the centre of defence, you really don't have to wait. Arsenal don chop am!! No quality whatsoever..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

That one Na kola the mechanic. Na trial and error. Nothing is sure with him in the match day squad
Scenes when kola score the winning goal cheesy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:
What did we do to deserve this God
Kolasinac cry cry
Arteta and edu should go asap

To be fair, Kola tried against West Brom, If he brings the same quality in today...then good.

I think the formation is good when playing against a team like Man City. Curtail the leak as much as possible and if there is a counter opportunity, make a run for it... If it works out we might get a draw.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Scenes when kola score the winning goal cheesy grin grin

If Kola did score the winning goal and not own goal , then I will quickly swallow the L like egbonDayo o grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You don't get, the players he picked to do the job ain't it
4 out of the 5 defenders are full backs
Chambers and kola are not CBs

Chambers is actually a CB and not a fullback
.... he’s just jack of all trades master of none
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
ObaIgwe1:

To be fair, Kola tried against West Brom, If he brings the same quality in today...then good.

I think the formation is good when playing against a team like Man City. Curtail the leak as much as possible and if there is a counter opportunity, make a run for it... If it works out we might get a draw.
He tried against West brom u18 bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Chambers is actually a CB and not a fullback
.... he’s just jack of all trades master of none
He started at RB or should I say wengay got him as a RB
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Spy360:

Definitely it's a bargain on the economic side of things, just as I have said. A huge bargain to be honest. On the pitch is what's left to see. He's got a two year deal, at least if he can perform for one season, it good enough. He's Ronaldo isn't he?

Yeah. At that age the end when it will come will be fast but if anyone can do it at 36 it is Ronaldo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Assnal just might get a win or draw with this set up o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
God EPP us abeg!
#COYG!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by DeckeyLyrical2: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
WATCH MAN CITY VS ARSENAL LIVE THROUGH THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE

LOW MB AND FREE STREAMING

CLICK MY SIGNATURE

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
This tin dey do me like 3-4-3 formation undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mehn, Leno na idiot I swear

A good keeper will come out to catch that ball
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lol

Number 1

Finished club.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nathz45 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.