Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331368 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Issorait

4-0
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Oops

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fkhalifa:
Xhaka doing Xhaka things. cheesy

They said he did well for Swiss, undecided

For rival fans to rate small Guendozi ahead of bloody Xhaka in 2017/2018 is an eye opener to see how declined that midfield has became.

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lol... Holding and Chambers dey shake hands say 5th goal no enter grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Since the days of Unai emery I made it a point of duty not to watch Arsenal matches without drinking ......

Laidis Na big stout I dey use watch the match.... I cannot comman kee myself

Baba, stop dragging Emery and let's face the reality some players are needed to show the exit door before handing Arteta the letter.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Van dijk and Ramos grin

If we never sack Arteta, we never start

Arteta, Kola, Xhaka and Bellerin not good enough.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ndidibabe(f): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Guardiola na bad friend. Arteta is too proud. What's wrong in begging a close pal to help you out. I wasn't expecting a 4th goal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Me way no they drink nko
Abeg I they watch bbn, the bumshort angel and co they wear can remove any spirit of vexation grin

Angel commot pant for face of camera yesterday and bbn camera quickly commot the scene .... e pain me cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Liverpool is more than that front three.
The first person to go is Arteta, even if we pack good midfielders, this man don prove say him go do nada.
From Brentford to Chelsea now to man city all no organizational play.

Omo, it's more than personnel oo

Hint; look at our preseason game and see

Arteta downfall begins before he start to coach Arsenal when he blocked Xhaka transfer to signing overused Willian to Luis.

I'm still on my word Arteta, Xhaka and Kola need to go together before I can start taking that team serious again...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Akinbahm:

Arteta, Kola, Xhaka and Bellerin not good enough.
Thank goodness you named Arteta first.
Once he's gone, the rest will take care of itself
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Akinbahm:

Baba, stop dragging Emery and let's face the reality some players are needed to show the exit door before handing Arteta the letter.

Who dey follow u drag Emery ?

Emery at Arsenal was poor .... he made the same mistake Arteta is making now ; building the team around a player with so many inadequacies - Xhaka.

Any coach that builds the team around Xhaka is an enemy and won’t be spared of criticism .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristoBam: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
What's going through my mind when I'm telling myself that arsenal should put up a good fight against man city even if we lose.

I'm still hoping for a positive result tho. My mind is telling me something good might come out, but my inner mind just dey laff me grin
LMAO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Angel commot pant for face of camera yesterday and bbn camera quickly commot the scene .... e pain me cry
That kayode na mad man
Naso jmk open breast for midnight he remove camera sharp I wan cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Goal difference after 3 games Na -8 already..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Akinbahm:

Invincible defenders at their prime bring them back u will start hyping the likes of Mustafi ahead of them with this current midfielders and corporate coach.

What do you expect the defenders to do when the attackers and the midfielders are silent like p in psychology?

Since 2017 wey we don dey shout kolasinac and Xhaka needs to b shown the exit door but here we have some fans giving 1millions excuse to keep them now after the match we are expecting another epistle why we should keep the corporate coach called FraudArteta...
Shebi I brought out stats that since xhaka came we didn't qualify for ucl they called me troll
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Roland17:
Goal difference after 3 games Na -8 already..
0 goal scored grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Our next game is relegation battle with our relegation mate Norwich grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Shebi I brought out stats that since xhaka came we didn't qualify for ucl they called me troll

Biko, can you call them out I want to check sth.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Possesion 91% - 9%

Even stoke plus Burnley been no get diz kain possession na embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Who dey follow u drag Emery ?

Emery at Arsenal was poor .... he made the same mistake Arteta is making now ; building the team around a player with so many inadequacies - Xhaka.

Any coach that builds the team around Xhaka is an enemy and won’t be spared of criticism .

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
Possesion 91% - 9%

Even stoke plus Burnley been no get diz kain possession na embarassed

Dis one choke! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
sod09:
These guys are seeing Arteta has their senior brother, everyone seems to be happy around him even those on bench. Glad he sort out his issues with Jerry curl, one big family even ozil is hustling.
Everyone is trying even when they were tired

It was all good only a year ago grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Roland17:

Dis one choke! grin
Omo... Na die we dey.

Even if na Titanic we dey build, e no suppose bad reach this extent na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:
I join my anointing with sod09 and kokanepyramid and say with full authority: THUNDER FIRE UNAI "ESUGBAYI" EMERY!

Imagine Arteta that started coaching just yesterday , it took him just 4 weeks to diagnose defence is Arsenal’s problem which he worked towards fixing by getting two players in the defence role just to sort our problem.

The Spanish Okey Emordi just dey cap rubbish. Shey Na fans dey act like sissy rotate captainship ? Abi Na captain fault say he dey always put his best combo on the bench only to introduce them after they start trailing by a goal or two ?

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ferran Torres Hattrick

Arteta diagnosis lomo

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyalaya somebody!! grin

To think na end of Oct dem give diz clown embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
nihilistjnr:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ferran Torres Hattrick

Arteta diagnosis lomo

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
I no go talk grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Una still they watch this match?
shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iamoyindamola come out I just want to talk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
@kokaneprodigy abi Na Kokanepyramid and oga Obaligwe Abeg make una take an easy oh!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
E just dey like tradition

All arsenal coach must collect 5

From Wenger to Emery to Arteta grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Other teams: “You win some, you lose some”

Arsenal: “You win none, you lose all”

(1) (2) (3) ... (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TemporaryHansel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.