Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2304020 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Yet some people will still tell me we need defenders, just look at the 3rd goal, the transition from defense to attack with just 3 touches, where are the midfielders
They should go and buy maldini and baresi na
That 3rd goal make me laff.
Even expressway no even "express" like that grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
One thing I know is that we should forget defence or attack or anything.

This team lack structure and coordination. Without these two, even the best of defence or attack will suffer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... This defence no get 1 leader at all.
No coordination cha cha

We still need like 2 proven defenders my brother...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
Perhaps it might be a blessing in disguise for the partey/lokonga pairing.

But then we have a clown as coach

I love that Red card honestly.....

Not really surprised by the result. We have seen worse sha. But bring me to ask,imagine another inquiry to Thomas, Gabriel and White is this what we will continue to see?

You tried Chambers en no work , u tried Cedric now it is even worse. Lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
That 3rd goal make me laff.
Even expressway no even "express" like that grin
Since ebening days our midfield has been express
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Roland17:
WATCH PEOPLE COME TELL US ARTETA NEEDS MORE TIME!

THEY WILL BLAME EVERYONE ON EARTH EXCEPT THE SCAM!!

BY THE END OF CITY GAME WILL BE FLIRTING WITH RELEGATION AGAIN!

HAVE I SEEN THAT SEASON BEFORE?

The man that saw tommorow.....

Prophet Roland17!!!!

Abeg you get sure odds for man?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Signing Willian is a fireable offense, extending Xhaka is worthy of a lifetime ban from the Emirates on Arteta
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Yet some people will still tell me we need defenders, just look at the 3rd goal, the transition from defense to attack with just 3 touches, where are the midfielders

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sammymarvin: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
I love a victory...but I will still point out at somethings..our marking or how to retrieve the ball from d opponent is still poor..though I love the pressing thing but how they go about it z still poor yesterday I saw Auba press while some other players just watched if u are pressing u go in like three players ..secondly our midfielders are not combative Eleny soft ..Xhaka soft...we need steel in there ...I just pray we get Partey fit or we get in a new defensive midfielder
..I also saw the same mix up in the previous matches in our defense especially centrally..our 5&6 should know how to complement each other I think with a proper training they will b ready
Am also scared of this leaving two at d back if we come against a counter attack team ..there is problem
I always say we have d players ...but d Coach/board I don't know
COYG...

I posted this after d win against wedtbrom and today it's happening....I just don't know what's in Arteta mind ...pls just resign
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Xhaka doing Xhaka things. cheesy

They said he did well for Swiss, undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Akinbahm:

No way
The whole defence need overhaul we need like 4 proven CBs not these clowns
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Oyindamola Sodiq Wasiu Omo Alhaja...

Wetin dey happen here?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

My brother you see ehn, we needed to extend Kola and Xhaka contract and add 2 proven defenders.

Our transitioning from the back is a top notch and I hope you are seeing the front 4 of Auba, Saka, Smith and Ode(hunter) wey dey disturb man city defence.

We are in it with this corporate coach. I dey look between Xhaka and Arteta who go get the letter fess.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Oyindamola Sodiq Wasiu Omo Alhaja...

Wetin dey happen here?
You expect him to score abi like he passed to him
Go and sit down you no know ball
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
sammymarvin:
I love a victory...but I will still point out at somethings..our marking or how to retrieve the ball from d opponent is still poor..though I love the pressing thing but how they go about it z still poor yesterday I saw Auba press while some other players just watched if u are pressing u go in like three players ..secondly our midfielders are not combative Eleny soft ..Xhaka soft...we need steel in there ...I just pray we get Partey fit or we get in a new defensive midfielder
..I also saw the same mix up in the previous matches in our defense especially centrally..our 5&6 should know how to complement each other I think with a proper training they will b ready
Am also scared of this leaving two at d back if we come against a counter attack team ..there is problem
I always say we have d players ...but d Coach/board I don't know
COYG...

I posted this after d win against wedtbrom and today it's happening....I just don't know what's in Arteta mind ...pls just resign

Oh so you think you even did anything against a west brom academy team? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Akinbahm:

My brother you see ehn, we needed to extend Kola and Xhaka contract and add 2 proven defenders.

Our transitioning from the back is a top notch and I hope you are seeing the front 4 of Auba, Saka, Smith and Ode(hunter) wey dey disturb man city defence.

We are in it with this corporate coach. I dey look between Xhaka and Arteta who go get the letter fess.
Until we play 11 defenders before we no need defenders
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Since the days of Unai emery I made it a point of duty not to watch Arsenal matches without drinking ......

Laidis Na big stout I dey use watch the match.... I cannot comman kee myself
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You expect him to score abi like he passed to him
Go and sit down you no know ball

You're right ...Wengay is the problem

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dem dis ones still dey here dey analyze tactics and blame players.. Wen una wake up I go sabi..There is one one common denominator.. get him out of my club!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Since the days of Unai emery I made it a point of duty not to watch Arsenal matches without drinking ......

Guy na VCDDick be your new name o.

Arsenal don downgrade you from UHD to insert cd 2

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Roland17:
Dem dis ones still dey here dey analyze tactics and blame players.. Wen una wake up I go sabi..There is one one common denominator.. get him out of my club!

Wenger Out!!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Akinbahm:

Lol... Van dijk and Ramos grin

If we never sack Arteta, we never start
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
nihilistjnr:

The man that saw tommorow.....

Prophet Roland17!!!!

Abeg you get sure odds for man?

Arteta meet me for Arsenal! I will not stop until he is disgraced out and I hope he never gets a coaching gi, including assistant position.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
One thing I know is that we should forget defence or attack or anything.

This team lack structure and coordination. Without these two, even the best of defence or attack will suffer

Baba, when we dey talk say the midfield need overhaul you think say we dey troll?

Midfield is the heart of every team why do you think Pep splash 100 for grealish and not defender? When midfield is shocked tell me how opposition wan break it.

Van dirk wasn't that spectacular the way media portrayed him am not beefing his success bro those trio for Liverpool really covered for him big time and he does his job diligently by organizing the defenders to position well in case the opposition find means to break through the middle or through flank.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
johnjunior39:

I love that Red card honestly.....

Not really surprised by the result. We have seen worse sha. But bring me to ask,imagine another inquiry to Thomas, Gabriel and White is this what we will continue to see?

You tried Chambers en no work , u tried Cedric now it is even worse. Lol
Lol, a team with structure won't suffer like this.
Even if we parade those 3,we go still suffer, highest we'll lose by a low margin, but you see this play wey we play so, nothing white partey and Gabriel fit do.

Structure and organization is sorely lacking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Me way no they drink nko
Abeg I they watch bbn, the bumshort angel and co they wear can remove any spirit of vexation grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nihilistjnr: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Roland17:

Arteta meet me for Arsenal! I will not stop until he is disgraced out and[b] I hope he never gets a coaching gi, including assistant position.[/b]

Omo so you want Arteta to go and start selling Gala cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Since ebening days our midfield has been express
Lol... I tell you.
That was the beginning of the end of our midfield
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Akinbahm:

Baba, when we dey talk say the midfield need overhaul you think say we dey troll?

Midfield is the heart of every team why do you think Pep splash 100 for grealish and not defender? When midfield is shocked tell me how opposition wan break it.

Van dirk wasn't that spectacular the way media portrayed him am not beefing his success bro those trio for Liverpool really covered for him big time and he does his job diligently by organizing the defenders to position well in case the opposition find means to break through the middle or through flank.
We should translate this to Yoruba,Hausa and Igbo for better understanding.
We built team with xhaka and we blame defenders everytime, the midfield is not even functional that's why we can't make 3 passes
Abeg make we they troll they go
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Akinbahm:

Lol... Liverpool is more than that front three.
The first person to go is Arteta, even if we pack good midfielders, this man don prove say him go do nada.
From Brentford to Chelsea now to man city all no organizational play.

Omo, it's more than personnel oo

Hint; look at our preseason game and see
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

No way
The whole defence need overhaul we need like 4 proven CBs not these clowns

Invincible defenders at their prime bring them back u will start hyping the likes of Mustafi ahead of them with this current midfielders and corporate coach.

What do you expect the defenders to do when the attackers and the midfielders are silent like p in psychology?

Since 2017 wey we don dey shout kolasinac and Xhaka needs to b shown the exit door but here we have some fans giving 1millions excuse to keep them now after the match we are expecting another epistle why we should keep the corporate coach called FraudArteta...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ucsquare(m), AdisaOwala, BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.