Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2330393 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) ... (3517) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Iamoyindamola come out I just want to talk
I can swear for you o
Don't try me angry angry
I fit travel go ijebu for your case
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
90 min, 1 shot, 0 on target

Even pulis and Sean Dyche no do this wan na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
90 min, 1 shot, 0 on target

Even pulis and Sean Dyche no do this wan na

Wow nice. So he surpassed them.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
AFTV go sweet tonight.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olabode89(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
3 games
3 Ls
0 goal(s) scored
9 goals conceded

At least you guys will be playing a weak Norwich team next grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:
I believe this is the only formation that will avert us losing 6-0 to city.

There’s no wisdom trying to go man to man with person wey pass u
You're right grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Arsenal fans life matters
We need love most at this trying period how can you guys think of trolling us for heaven's sake
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Akinbahm:

For rival fans to rate small Guendozi ahead of bloody Xhaka in 2017/2018 is an eye opener to see how declined that midfield has became.
Guendozi already registered an Assist on his debut at Marseille, he has Payet alongside him.
A reasonable coach would have retiained Torreira,
Imagine Partey and Torreira sitting at the base with Lokonga and Guen coming off the bench, the splash money on either of Madison and Fekir. I would even take Draxler for free, or swap Auba with Coutinho.

Imagine a team of

Partey Torreira
Maddison
Pepe Draxler/Countiho
Laca/Martinelli

This can't get worse and we wouldn't have spent much. But Arterta and Arsenal management have bad taste, to worse it, some fans believe and trust their trash.

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
nihilistjnr:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ferran Torres Hattrick

Arteta diagnosis lomo
Ebening sef go laugh reading that post grin

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueMann: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
For now, the Ramsdale curse still holds...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
The funny thing is Arsenal will win the relegation cracker coming up next and you'll see some fans feeling enthusiastic and trusting the whole process.

I was just SmH reading some comments after the Westbrom win. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
This week Arsenal scored 6 and conceded 5. Net positive of 1-0

Trust the process

11 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
afrodoc2:

Wow nice. So he surpassed them.
20th going into the Intl break?
Hell yeah, Arteta have surpassed dem
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fkhalifa:

Guendozi already registered an Assist on his debut at Marseille, he has Payet alongside him.
A reasonable coach would have retiained Torreira,
Imagine Partey and Torreira sitting at the base with Lokonga and Guen coming off the bench, the splash money on either of Madison and Fekir. I would even take Draxler for free, or swap Auba with Coutinho.

Imagine a team of

Partey Torreira
Maddison
Pepe Draxler/Countiho
Laca/Martinelli

This can't get worse and we wouldn't have spent much. But Arterta and Arsenal management have bad taste, to worse it, some fans believe and trust their trash.
Torreira don't want to stay. Partey is still unavailable. Nothing wey dat attack fit do even if we sign dem with unmotivated torreira and unavailable partey. Maddison go still losss for match and the front go disappear.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
Akinbahm:

Arteta downfall begins before he start to coach Arsenal when he blocked Xhaka transfer to signing overused Willian to Luis.

I'm still on my word Arteta, Xhaka and Kola need to go together before I can start taking that team serious again...
Gbamm!!!
Everything na still under arteta
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Some stats

Shots on target 11 - 0
Shots off target 8 - 2
Blocked shot 7 - 0
Possession 81 - 19
Corner kicks 14 - 0

Not so bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
BlueMann:
For now, the Ramsdale curse still holds...
Lol... The guy dey like the football Jonah for ship cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
raumdeuter:
Some stats

Shots on target 11 - 0
Shots off target 8 - 2
Blocked shot 7 - 0
Possession 81 - 19
Corner kicks 14 - 0

Not so bad
Where you see 2 shot off target for arsenal?
Na only 1 shot off target abeg!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
Where you see 2 shot off target for arsenal?
Na only 1 shot off target abeg!

Na Livescore I dey report from
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
So if care is not taken, we might go into the Intl break not just being in relegation zone, but being at the bottom of the log itself (20th).

So even to shake net weda through opposition own goal or by mistake they hard us. If not for carabao cup, na so we for neva even type "goal" for this thread sef.

I wonder how Arteta still haven't lost 60% of the players even tho he had worse result than Emery. That must be another talent he learnt from Pep I guess.

Mehn... Na die we dey gaan!! Which kain rebuilding be this?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
Torreira don't want to stay. Partey is still unavailable. Nothing wey dat attack fit do even if we sign dem with unmotivated torreira and unavailable partey. Maddison go still losss for match and the front go disappear.
Arterta made it so for Torreira, he was playing Elneny,Willock and Xhaka ahead of him, He was injured for a long time and Artrta relegated him to the bench, and that affected his game..

I haven't forgotten how Torreira under Emery was already a hero being praised and sang for at the Emirates. A good coach would have wooed him to his side, Arterta to me made him lose his MIMD here( Arterta is either bad at or lack the man management skill)

Partey will come back and with a good midfielders around him, his work load will reduce and he sure will perform better.

I have seen Madison and Fekir at the AM singlehandedly destroy opposition with their movement,take one, killer passes, winning fouls and beautiful curlings and shots.

With A Coutinho/Draxler at the LW, opposition will still feel the heat.

Yes Arsenal wouldn't go unbeaten with those players, but I'm sure they are massive upgrades who won't start the season with Zero goals, points and embarssing results.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sorry my neighbors, things will get better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
raumdeuter:

Na Livescore I dey report from
Omo, that live score wrong, cos na only 1 shot arsenal get undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fkhalifa:

Arterta made it so for Torreira, he was playing Elneny,Willock and Xhaka ahead of him, He was injured for a long time and Artrta relegated him to the bench, and that affected his game..

I haven't forgotten how Torreira under was already a hero being praised and sang for at the Emirates. A good coach would have wooed him to his side, Arterta to me made him lose his MIMD here( Arterta is either bad at or lack the man management skill)

Partey will come back and with a good midfielders around him, his work load will reduce and he sure will perform better.

I have seen Madison and Fekir at the AM singlehandedly destroy opposition with their movement,take one, killer passes, winning fouls and beautiful curlings and shots.

With A Coutinho/Draxler at the LW, opposition will still feel the heat.

Yes Arsenal wouldn't go unbeaten with those players, but I'm sure they are massive upgrades who won't start the season with Zero goals, points and embarssing results.
True sha.
All what you said here is facts
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Na wetin we say we use our money buy again?? grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
No lies at all grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
True sha.
All what you said here is facts
And the sad thing is Arsenal wouldn't have spent much, the Ben Whyte's £50+ the Willock fee would have landed a top class AM.
Draxler is free, Swap or loan Countimho in, bring back Torreira, Guen, Saliba and Mavro. Even me will trust the process.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fkhalifa:

And the sad thing is Arsenal wouldn't have spent much, the Ben Whyte's £50+ the Willock fee would have landed a top class AM.
Draxler is free, Swap or loan Countimho in, bring back Torreira, Guen, Saliba and Mavro. Even me will trust the process.

Lol... The way we'll loan out our good players and buy unnecessary buy then turn around and say we no get good players is really mind boggling.

Now we're playing kolasinac at Cb wen we have saliba and mavro on loan. Even the 50m we have wasn't even available for the 2 big matches presently sef.

50m we would have used and do smart biz.

Na who do us this thing sef grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
Na wetin we say we use our money buy again?? grin grin
I envy that Utd's transfer dealings o. cry

One thing is sure, even if they don't win any trophy, they are a massive Top 4 contender and their fans will sure have an exciting season ahead of them.

As for me, I don't think I can be. excited to watch even the fan favorites in Saka,ESR and Martinelli.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fkhalifa:

One thing is sure, even if they don't win any trophy, they are a massive Top 4 contender and their fans will sure have an exciting season ahead of them.

As for me, I don't think I can be. excited to watch even the fan favorites in Saka,ESR and Martinelli.
You never notice say saka, ESR and martinelli don dey dull??
Even dem sef don dey tire grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... The way we'll loan out our good players and buy unnecessary buy then turn around and say we no get good players is really mind boggling.

Now we're playing kolasinac at Cb wen we have saliba and mavro on loan. Even the 50m we have wasn't even available for the 2 big matches presently sef.

50m we would have used and do smart biz.

Na who do us this thing sef grin

A times I feel like taking a Football Director job at the Emirates, I'll earn big and deliver results. cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fkhalifa:

Loaning out Dino and saliba for chambers, holding and Mari then giving xhaka extension is the problem we will face for the next 4 years cos no one will buy these fools

(1) (2) (3) ... (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) ... (3517) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.