Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,823 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2361550 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (3549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Spy360:

I will leave you to your thoughts but it's obvious you not spreading your tentacles of information. Many players do leave when they have a year left on their deals. MANY.
I know the bolded. But when player isn't seeing shirt at a particular club, he isn't a superstar and he's still very young, yet he declines a deal to go to an EPL club just because of wages and that he wants a big club. Lol.

If that isn't playing us, then I don't know what it is. It would have been different if arsenal wanted him. I look at things in context and not just looking at things generally.

By January, Nketiah will be allowed to have a precontract deal with any willing club. God keeps us alive till then and let's see whether arsenal will sell him by January or he'll sign an extension before his contract expires. As for me, I know none will happen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
iamoyindamola:
grin grin grin grin
Werey say yahoo yahoo
If to say SARS don catch you put you for cell, you for get hand type? That's why you changed from sod09. grin grin grin

I will soon give Interpol this your handle make them track you like thief. Onyeosi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jodera:
I know the bolded. But when player isn't seeing shirt at a particular club, he isn't a superstar and he's still very young, yet he declines a deal to go to an EPL club just because of wages and that he wants a big club. Lol.

If that isn't playing us, then I don't know what it is. It would have been different if arsenal wanted him. I look at things in context and not just looking at things generally.

By January, Nketiah will be allowed to have a precontract deal with any willing club. God keeps us alive till then and let's see whether arsenal will sell him by January or he'll sign an extension before his contract expires. As for me, I know none will happen
We must be careful when making inferences because we are not privy to the actual facts.

Reis Nelson, had a year and wasn't even playing as much as Nketiah but still signed an extension before being sent ON LOAN. Now this doesn't rhyme with your logic.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
This lunatic just cracked a joke and i am struggling to laugh grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Spy360:

We must be careful when making inferences because we are not privy to the actual facts.

Reis Nelson, had a year and wasn't even playing as much as Nketiah but still signed an extension before being sent ON LOAN. Now this doesn't rhyme with your logic.
Lol, if I talk about Nelson issue, we might go on and on on this issue. While I might be wrong on making inferences as you said, I will just wait to see if I'm right or wrong on this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jodera:
Lol, if I talk about Nelson issue, we might go on and on on this issue. While I might be wrong on making inferences as you said, I will just wait to see if I'm right or wrong on this.
That's why I said Nketiah deliberately decided not to join other clubs not big as Arsenal because he knows he still has a chance here with both Lacazette and Aubameyang phasing out next season. He only wants assurances of playing time and small increment as a bigger boy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Spy360:

That's why I said Nketiah deliberately decided not to join other clubs not big as Arsenal because he knows he still has a chance here with both Lacazette and Aubameyang phasing out next season. He only wants assurances of playing time and small increment as a bigger boy.
Lol... If that's what he's thinking, sorry to say but he's making a big mistake. If his thoughts later materialize, then the club is making a big mistake.

One way or the other sha, someone will make a wrong decision grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
All of una ink no go finish oh! I am enjoying the conversations, the different takes about the state of our Arsenal. 2/3 years ago I think, this thread was almost dead with only very few handles keeping it alive.
Infact, you had to scroll down to find this thread on the European Football section. Today, despite the sorry state of our club, it is refreshing to see numerous handles debating issues and sharing resourceful insights.
#COYG!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Roland17:
All of una ink no go finish oh! I am enjoying the conversations, the different takes about the state of our Arsenal. 2/3 years ago I think, this thread was almost dead with only very few handles keeping it alive.
Infact, you had to scroll down to find this thread on the European Football section. Today, despite the sorry state of our club, it is refreshing to see numerous handles debating issues and sharing resourceful insights.
#COYG!

Only the Ride or Die fans are left. These ones no fit cheat on their wives. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
afrodoc2:

Only the Ride or Die fans are left. These ones no fit cheat on their wives. grin

Hahahahaha grin grin grin Abi o

I need to find a way and show my wife this. cheesy

Anyone still supporting Arsenal now will be someone that doesn't cheat and change wife or girlfriends like clothes even when they are not doing very well grin

In other words, any woman looking for a faithful guy should marry an Arsenal fan grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Roland17:
#COYG!
Thanks bruv!!
COYG!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jodera:
Thanks bruv!!
COYG!!

You na Baba! Respect!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Roland17:

You na Baba! Respect!!!
The feeling Mutual boss cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
iamoyindamola:
This lunatic just cracked a joke and i am struggling to laugh grin
Being flogged like this by SARS is no joke... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Havertz10: 6:45am On Sep 07, 2021
When I say that a player is solid, know that he is

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTggqVhq254/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2021
Is there anything dem no dey use troll una.. ? grin wink grin cheesy grin

Roy keane

"Manchester United legend, Roy Keane mocked Arsenal following England’s win over Andorra on Sunday.

Keane aimed a dig at the Gunners after their winger, Bukayo Saka scored in England’s 4-0 win over Andorra.

“I’m sure he’s going to enjoy the win because he’s not getting many at club level,” he said
."
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Whatever you’re planning to do on Saturday, cancel it. You don’t want to miss the relegation derby. Arsenal vs Norwich shocked

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
fredoooooo:
Is there anything dem no dey use troll una.. ? grin wink grin cheesy grin

Roy keane

"Manchester United legend, Roy Keane mocked Arsenal following England’s win over Andorra on Sunday.

Keane aimed a dig at the Gunners after their winger, Bukayo Saka scored in England’s 4-0 win over Andorra.

“I’m sure he’s going to enjoy the win because he’s not getting many at club level,” he said
."

undecided

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Catfishing:
Whatever you’re planning to do on Saturday, cancel it. You don’t want to miss the relegation derby. Arsenal vs Norwich shocked
The gods aren't crazy... cool

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
You can't shame the shameless grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Spy360:

The gods aren't crazy... cool
The fact that Chelsea are the first and only team in history, to win all European trophies available, twice. Doesn’t get talked about enough. .......2003/04 trophy naim you dey use gas, there was really a club embarassed

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Catfishing:
The fact that Chelsea are the first and only team in history, to win all European trophies available, twice. Doesn’t get talked about enough. .......2003/04 trophy naim you dey use gas, there was really a club embarassed
grin grin grin

That one dey pain you reach fallopian tube. grin grin grin

#cuddles her kiss

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Catfishing:
The fact that Chelsea are the first and only team in history, to win all European trophies available, twice. Doesn’t get talked about enough.......2003/04 trophy naim you dey use gas, there was really a club embarassed
I still don't know that European conference league isn't an available European trophy undecided undecided

That's another fact that isn't talked about enough undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jodera:
I still don't know that European conference league isn't an available European trophy undecided undecided

That's another fact that isn't talked about enough undecided
European conference league was formed in 2021.....can Assnal win it? No.

Any reason? They didn't qualify.......

Fúck!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Catfishing:

European conference league was formed in 2021.....can Assnal will it? No.

Any reason? They didn't qualify.......

Fúck!!!
Lol... Are we talking arsenal here or chelshit?? grin grin

I asked a question, simple yes or no is needed.

Is uefa conference league a European competition or not? Is it available?
Yes or no??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jodera:

Yes or no??
How person go enter asylum come dey claim sane?

She can't troll us. We are already trolled. So she's only making a mad woman out of her self. grin grin grin

@Catfish just swim back to your hole ok. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Meanwhile all our players are back and fit. That includes Partey. Our season begins.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jodera:

Yes or no??
Which has Assnal won?
Let's start from there
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Spy360:

She can't troll us. We are already trolled. So she's only making a mad woman out of her self. grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Spy360:

Lol... We wey dey troll ourselves steady, naim she wan claim trolling.

Even her capping sef na werey cappings grin

Na make she just swim back to her mud jeje grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Catfishing:

Which has Assnal won?
Let's start from there
how can we start from there wen we never finish wetin we start grin grin

Is uefa conference league a European competition or not? Yes or no?

Let's continue from there
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Spy360:
Meanwhile all our players are back and fit. That includes Partey. Our season begins.
Club suppose ban Xhaka for 3 more matches, make we see road.

I'm just so sad he's eligible to play against Tottenham

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (3549) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.