Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331074 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sincerely, Partey has no business on this game. But glad Laca is back.

I hope Nketiah does something worthwhile tonight.

Meanwhile who remembers the facial expressions on Klopp and Pep's Face when during last FA cup? Similar? grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eawwal(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2021

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
BlueRayDick:
That is part ur doing in the lineup for 4ck sake?

Later if he gets injured in this match spy360 will say it's a dirty tackle that got him injured and not the coach that starts him in an inconsequential match angry
Inconsequential? Really?

This is an easy route to Europe.

Though he shouldn't be risked, but he chose to play.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
For those complaining y he use in the match... Hahahaha. U guys dnt knw dz is d only competition u guys have a shot a winning. So therefore expect arteta to go all out. Seeing dat each is a knockout.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
4th Round
Arsenal vs Leeds United..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:32am On Sep 23, 2021
Did anybody here watch the match live? I thought I was the only one who couldn't get any streaming link online until I saw fans complaining under the highlight video posted on Arsenal's IG's page.

How do we not get a match being played at Emirates transmitted live? How?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KpakpaJulaga: 7:29am On Sep 23, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Did anybody here watch the match live? I thought I was the only one who couldn't get any streaming link online until I saw fans complaining under the highlight video posted on Arsenal's IG's page.

That is to tell you how low the club has sank. I was at viewing center for the second half only to meet Chelsea, Man u and Madrid match been air. I ask the attendant guy where's Arsenal's own, he said they, "they didn't air it" or something like that.

Even the normal area where a TV is dedicated to Arsenal matches and where a logo of Arsenal is hung above have been replaced with that of Man City cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2021
Roland17:
4th Round Arsenal vs Leeds United..
Una bus stop.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
BlueRayDick:

From the highlights it's clear there were full cameras. How it wasn't streamed is a mystery.

Probably they reserved that match for the stadium fans. Reason why tickets where sold out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Silentgroper:
Una bus stop.
My son, you won't make heaven. undecided

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
daveP:

I hope Nketiah does something worthwhile tonight.

He did score a spectacular goal. I also noticed he was really hungry throughout the game. Same goes to AMN. His partnership with Lokonga is very dynamic. I see both excelling together, especially when Partey leaves for AFCON.

On to the NLD. Will Xhaka be back? Who would you prefer to pair with Partey?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
KpakpaJulaga:

That is to tell you how low the club has sank. I was at viewing center for the second half only to meet Chelsea, Man u and Madrid match been air. I ask the attendant guy where's Arsenal's own, he said they, "they didn't air it" or something like that.

Even the normal area where a TV is dedicated to Arsenal matches and where a logo of Arsenal is hung above have been replaced with that of Man City cheesy
Sheybi someone was saying is it our money?
Let them keep playing drab. As it stands the number of people tuning in to Arsenal matches have reduced and I’m one of them. The transmitters have noticed this, those who pay for adverts requests for reports on viewership before paying for advert slots. Less interest in your matches means less viewership=less attractive to advertisers. In case you don’t know TV rights is shared according to matches shown live. Less TV rights for Arsenal, less revenue.
Keep playing drab and buying defenders in the name of rebuilding.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Spy360:

From the highlights it's clear there were full cameras. How it wasn't streamed is a mystery.

Probably they reserved that match for the stadium fans. Reason why tickets where sold out.
There’s nothing like reserving match for Stadium fans. What does that even mean? and how do you come up with these things?
Whether a match is shown live or not there’ll always be cameras just like in live matches it just does not get transmitted live.
Every match is recorded kept on file and can be shown later on TV, but not live. It can also be shown in future editorials and programs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Spy360:

He did score a spectacular goal. I also noticed he was really hungry throughout the game. Same goes to AMN. His partnership with Lokonga is very dynamic. I see both excelling together, especially when Partey leaves for AFCON.

On to the NLD. Will Xhaka be back? Who would you prefer to pair with Partey?

I saw that flick. Spectacular. I really do hope AMN gets his chances. But Time. I see Xhaka starting vs Spurs no doubt. He and Laca.

And he'd definitely pull an extraordinary performance. Both of them. Hopefully, Kane no go use Ramsdale restore form. grin

Also for the Spurs game, I'd like a supersub situation. Saka perhaps. If those two boiz, ESR and Odegaard start, expect Spurs raking up some red card.

I hope we take due advantage of any setpiece situation. The game might be won from there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
kokanepyramid:

There’s nothing like reserving match for Stadium fans. What does that even mean? and how do you come up with these things?
Whether a match is shown live or not there’ll always be 1. cameras just like in live matches it just does not get transmitted live.
Every match is recorded kept on file and can be shown later on TV, 2. but not live. It can also be shown in future editorials and programs.
1. Emphasis on 'full' cameras dude. Stop picking your nose.

2. So why was it not shown live? Be careful with your answer cos it will sound stupid.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
daveP:

I saw that flick. Spectacular. I really do hope AMN gets his chances. But Time. I see Xhaka starting vs Spurs no doubt. He and Laca.

And he'd definitely pull an extraordinary performance. Both of them. Hopefully, Kane no go use Ramsdale restore form. grin

Also for the Spurs game, I'd like a supersub situation. Saka perhaps. If those two boiz, ESR and Odegaard start, expect Spurs raking up some red card.

I hope we take due advantage of any setpiece situation. The game might be won from there.
I can't see Laca starting ahead of Aubameyang. As for Saka, being a super sub for like two/three games will help his mentality, to re-energise his brain.

Spurs aren't in form and they have injuries. But those won't count on derby Day. Any how we see am we take. But I have high hopes as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
KpakpaJulaga:

The game wasn't shown on TV. Same with Leicester. It happens occasionally.
This isn't anything new.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Una better advice this one grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
daveP:

I think Xhaka will start too but not Laca. ESR will play on the left and one of Saka/Pepe will drop to the bench.
The young boys will come in the second half to give us energy.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
edi287:
The game wasn't shown on TV. Same with Leicester. It happens occasionally. This isn't anything new.
I think same happened during d ucl matches.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Silentgroper:
I think same happened during d ucl matches.
it shows the level this current arsenal team is in.

What a shame

For how long should we trust this process

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2021
If lacazette and Leno go on free transfer
Those clowns in charge of transfer should be fired and make sure they don't get any job again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Sheybi someone was saying is it our money?
Let them keep playing drab. As it stands the number of people tuning in to Arsenal matches have reduced and I’m one of them. The transmitters have noticed this, those who pay for adverts requests for reports on viewership before paying for advert slots. Less interest in your matches means less viewership=less attractive to advertisers. In case you don’t know TV rights is shared according to matches shown live. Less TV rights for Arsenal, less revenue.
Keep playing drab and buying defenders in the name of rebuilding.

I don't think the match not showing has anything to do with reduction in number of those watching arsenal / how low arsenal has sunk.

If figures flying around online is to be believed, Arsenal sold more tickets for the league cup match against wimbledon than man city sold for their UCL match against Leipzig..... That's man city that has won the league 3 times in the last 4 years, last year's UCL finalist....

There might be more reason to why the match was not aired live, but it's definitely not because Arsenal as a club is losing fans as a result of recent poor performance. There's no how Arsenal will lose fans that will make man city have more fans than Arsenal. So it will be a poor business decision for the media not to air arsenal matches beacuse of peeceived reduction in number of arsenal fans
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by waploger(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2021
Gunners
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I don't think the match not showing has anything to do with reduction in number of those watching arsenal / how low arsenal has sunk.

If figures flying around online is to be believed, Arsenal sold more tickets for the league cup match against wimbledon than man city sold for their UCL match against Leipzig..... That's man city that has won the league 3 times in the last 4 years, last year's UCL finalist....

There might be more reason to why the match was not aired live, but it's definitely not because Arsenal as a club is losing fans as a result of recent poor performance. There's no how Arsenal will lose fans that will make man city have more fans than Arsenal. So it will be a poor business decision for the media not to air arsenal matches beacuse of peeceived reduction in number of arsenal fans
But you know city fans have issue with pep
He recently urged them to be coming to stadium too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2021
iamoyindamola:

But you know city fans have issue with pep
He recently urged them to be coming to stadium too

Do u know they call their stadium "emptyard" for a reason? Guardiola is only stating the obvious and maybe hoping the reality will change.

I guess the management of the club don't appreciate his honesty.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
kodded:
it shows the level this current arsenal team is in.

What a shame

For how long should we trust this process
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
edi287:

I think Xhaka will start too but not Laca. ESR will play on the left and one of Saka/Pepe will drop to the bench.
The young boys will come in the second half to give us energy.

No doubt. Laca to wear down that Defence and Auba to do what he should in front of those two young boys.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Highbury 1936 days.

Ben White wouldn't rest till further notice till Another buy comes. Pepe can breathe finally cry

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
BlueRayDick:

You have to consider that Man City is traditionally a relatively small club with a small fan base in England. Most of their new fans and the new interest they are garnering is outside England, and that is the audience Live TV transmission is catered towards.

They might have 100m new fans WORLDWIDE who want to watch their games on TV from their own continents but that won’t translate to butts on seats in the stadium. There is a good reason why their stadium is lovingly known as the Emptyhad stadium.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
daveP:
Highbury 1936 days.

Ben White wouldn't rest till further notice till Another buy comes. Pepe can breathe finally cry
I think the person that will breathe finnaly is leno, remember the leno vs martinez rivalry last season ?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
kodded:
I think the person that will breathe finnaly is leno, remember the leno vs martinez rivalry last season ?

Quite true. But this one is about exorbitant fees for a player. See Gallas latest talk?!
Ferdinand, Mason, etc. Ben should sha focus and work harder to prove them wrong.

Someone even said he left Brighton and they got better.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.