Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2455650 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Spy360:

You are still making excuses. We will only be going back and forth with this. We are just repeating stories of inside politics that remain sketchy and that happens everywhere. Any excuse for Usmanov won't cut it for me.

Both men scrambled for shares. Fact.
Some sold to SK, some to AU. Fact.
They both had first option in the remaining shares after both became major shareholders. Fact.
Board members didn't like both of them for various reasons. Fact.

However SK convinced most to sell to him is inconsequential. The end justifies the means.

Question for all.
Tell me does Kroenke have a price?

lol. I rest my case.

As per the bold. Everyone has a price. But we only have very few people that can buy out SK.

I think what can motivate SK to sell easily will be when Arsenal is returning loses, in which case everyone will cry 1st.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... E be like say kroenke don tell any Arab interested buyers say arsenal culture and tradition be say dem no dey sell to Arabs. Cos the way Arabs dey leave us to go other clubs eh, e dey suspicious cheesy

lol. SK is a businessman. The reason he is still not selling is because he still see potential profit in his Arsenal investment and the right figure has not been tendered. In business there is always an offer too good that cannot be refused.

There was a rumour of some Arab suitors even few months ago, but they were told Arsenal is not ready for sale.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
ObaIgwe1:

lol. I rest my case.

As per the bold. Everyone has a price. But we only have very few people that can buy out SK.

I think what can motivate SK to sell easily will be when Arsenal is returning loses, in which case everyone will cry 1st.
By the time he can no longer compete with the likes of Newcastle and Leicester, (leaving the big six aside) he will either invest or be thrown out of business.

Just as the model of football club ownership over the years changed from a leisure, to a charity endeavour, to a business and now a pet grin SK will one day have to let go.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
ObaIgwe1:

lol. SK is a businessman. The reason he is still not selling is because he still see potential profit in his Arsenal investment and the right figure has not been tendered. In business there is always an offer too good that cannot be refused.

There was a rumour of some Arab suitors even few months ago, but they were told Arsenal is not ready for sale.
I just believe is rumors sha. If any Arab serious to buy Arsenal, him fit buy Kroenke as souvenir join cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... E be like say kroenke don tell any Arab interested buyers say arsenal culture and tradition be say dem no dey sell to Arabs. Cos the way Arabs dey leave us to go other clubs eh, e dey suspicious cheesy

Nah
Arabs never get our time ni, no be arab get fly emirates
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Nah
Arabs never get our time ni, no be arab get fly emirates
Omo... Make dem do get our time na grin.

Kilo shele? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
Omo... Make dem do get our time na grin.

Kilo shele? grin
Abi make them use moneyyyy slap SK face
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Abi make them use moneyyyy slap SK face
Any how ooo.
Make dem just slap am in billions.

We don too suffer for the guy hand na grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jodera:
Any how ooo.
Make dem just slap am in billions.

We don too suffer for the guy hand na grin grin
Shebi his son was doing initial gra gra before
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Shebi his son was doing initial gra gra before
That him son be like say him better pass am small sef grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Gone are those days our players go for international break and return injured
Especially the key players
I dreaded those days then and wish international doesn't exist till after end of season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Gone are those days our players go for international break and return injured
Especially the key players
I dreaded those days then and wish international doesn't exist till after end of season
Lol... I tell you. See the way I dey check arsenal news weda any of our players bin get injury eh... Esp partey grin

Also, I read partey have changed his diet in order to reduce the injury his being having at arsenal. He's stopped eating junk foods and drink(unlike before) and even cut down drastically on his favorite food (indomie), while he entered a special gym exercise specifically for improvement of his thighs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... I tell you. See the way I dey check arsenal news weda any of our players bin get injury eh... Esp partey grin

Also, I read partey have changed his diet in order to reduce the injury his being having at arsenal. He's stopped eating junk foods and drink(unlike before) and even cut down drastically on his favorite food (indomie), while he entered a special gym exercise specifically for improvement of his thighs
Bros it wasn't easy those years especially on key players like rvp,cesc and hleb
As for partey if he stay fit this season we get hope die, God forgive me but if partey can transfer his injuries to xhaka i no go mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Bros it wasn't easy those years especially on key players like rvp,cesc and hleb
As for partey if he stay fit this season we get hope die, God forgive me but if partey can transfer his injuries to xhaka i no go mind.
Lol, Rvp, hleb rosicky once those 3 go Intl, no hope grin

Lol.. I just wan see how Partey wan blend with lokonga or Amn first for that midfield before saying anything concerning xhaka cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2021
Jodera:
Lol, Rvp, hleb rosicky once those 3 go Intl, no hope grin

Lol.. I just wan see how Partey wan blend with lokonga or Amn first for that midfield before saying anything concerning xhaka cheesy
Xhaka is back in training grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Xhaka is back in training grin grin grin
Light training then. Cos he's not expected to be back till 2022 jan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:14am On Oct 16, 2021
Jodera:
Light training then. Cos he's not expected to be back till 2022 jan
Don't be surprised if he is back before December. Xhaka is one player that has a faster recovery time.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2021
According to Jack, Tierney is actually the fastest player in arsenal. I'm shocked.

Where is Auba?
Where is Martinelli?
Where is AMN?

Tesco dey surprise me sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Roland17 Hope saka dey read this, leave boys club go to a football club grin cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2021
This is one of the thing that Motivate Zouma .. I love mou grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2021
mostob:
Don't be surprised if he is back before December. Xhaka is one player that has a faster recovery time.
Lol.. Make we dey watch sha

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2021
mostob:
According to Jack, Tierney is actually the fastest player in arsenal. I'm shocked.

Where is Auba?
Where is Martinelli?
Where is AMN?

Tesco dey surprise me sha
Auba don old na.

Btw, running sprint or short bursts is different from running with ball grin

Naso weda na 2yrs ago(or more), I watched a video on Usain bolt wen he was playing professional football with an Australian side. The way guys was catching up with him with ball eh, you wouldn't believe this is same guy that finish 100m race under 9secs grin

So yeah, Tierney might be that fast on sprint

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2021
fredoooooo:
Roland17 Hope saka dey read this, leave boys club go to a football club grin cheesy

Lol... Does any arsenal fan still see Fabregas as a legend?
If dem dey call legend sef, I go first call van persie before am sef. Make Chelsea carry am go
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2021
Jodera:
If dem dey call legend sef, I go first call van persie before am sef. Make Chelsea carry am go
How can he be a legend in a boys club that was playing for 4th positions on the league table during his years overthrew? Even van persie sef dey see Assnal as a boys club reason why he left ..
Abeg una fit sign Nasri back, he's in a good shape , afterall he's fitter than Arteta on the bench grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2021
fredoooooo:

How can he be a legend in a boys club that was playing for 4th positions on the league table during his years overthrew? Even van persie sef dey see Assnal as a boys club reason why he left ..
Abeg una fit sign Nasri back, he's in a good shape , afterall he's fitter than Arteta on the bench grin
Lol... You get mouth na. Fabregas is never my legend.

Carry go, na Wenger cause all these things grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Jodera:
Auba don old na.

Btw, running sprint or short bursts is different from running with ball grin

Naso weda na 2yrs ago(or more), I watched a video on Usain bolt wen he was playing professional football with an Australian side. The way guys was catching up with him with ball eh, you wouldn't believe this is same guy that finish 100m race under 9secs grin
So yeah, Tierney might be that fast on sprint
Oh...I understand now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2021
mostob:

Oh...I understand now.
Yea..
Wetin you see for our game against crystal palace.

Who would you prefer as your midfield and front 3?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... You get mouth na. Fabregas is never my legend.

Carry go, na Wenger cause all these things grin
grin wink grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jodera:

All of dem dey seek our attention because the clubs they ran to barely recognize them as important worth more seeing them as legends. The idiot was deceived by Xavi and the rest and today about 'coming back home" many Barca fans don even forget say him play for Barcelona grin grin grin I don talk am before, I think 2 years ago say, dey are all wasting their time. We no send dem, if dem like make dem wear peacock colors spread wings, we no see dem and no send dem and na why most of dem don dey mouth seriously recently..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
fredoooooo:

Make una carry una legend dey go. We no want! Why una neva build statues for Fabregas? or rename a stand in his name?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Roland17:

Make una carry una legend dey go. We no want! Why una neva build statues for Fabregas? or rename a stand in his name?
He's just a normal player in a football club loke Chelsea but a Legend in our youth team Assnal . Only a boys club can build a statue for a player that didn't win the best club cup with them grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Roland17:

All of dem dey seek our attention because the clubs they ran to barely recognize them as important worth more seeing them as legends. The idiot was deceived by Xavi and the rest and today about 'coming back home" many Barca fans don even forget say him play for Barcelona grin grin grin I don talk am before, I think 2 years ago say, dey are all wasting their time. We no send dem, if dem like make dem wear peacock colors spread wings, we no see dem and no send dem and na why most of dem don dey mouth seriously recently..
As in my brother, e just dey annoy me sometimes. They've moved on, we the club have accepted it and move on. Make dem no dey disturb us about their fake love and time here

(1) (2) (3) ... (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) ... (3666) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Chasicolis(f), Spy360(m), Demolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.