Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2304134 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sammymarvin: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2022
Back to today's match ..I heard chambers will b playing in midfield....I pray he does well and I believe he can b out new flamini type of player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Middleborough take up Folarin!

Alexis scores the Coppa Italia decider!!

Inter are Champions.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Spy360:

So if you are in a position to demand big salary from your prospective employer you will not do it because of your age? It's normal once one has the bargaining power. It's Arsenal that came to look for him. Besides it's not 300k but 160k. Many small boys like Sancho earn big pay.

At his age he has lots of potentials. He can be the next whatever. I know how we missed out on Suarez and how most of us criticised the club for not bowing to Liverpool's demands.

We know we are in the age of high fees and all. But what has this guy won to warrant this fee pls. Sancho has won stuff. The same Sancho is now flopping at Manchester now. Its an EPL fever but let it be for EPL faithfuls. Pogba is about to get 500k now. Is that even sensible?

Its now an untested Vlah that at 21 will get 300k and by 25 will want 400k and in prime, much higher if he's performing.

Naaaaah.

Arsenal should have answered both Ramsey and Sanchez then that year. Simple.

How much was Messi collecting at 21 abeg?

For your age argument, then Saka should ve higher than Anybody. Simple. Oh, you see now. We have no assurance this guy will hit the ground running. We don't want someone to remind us of 350k ozil was collecting but was on the bench, useless to the cause. That alone made 55workers lose their jobs.

If we got the money now, its no reason to be casting it like its a club party dancefloor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Spy360:

So if you are in a position to demand big salary from your prospective employer you will not do it because of your age? It's normal once one has the bargaining power. It's Arsenal that came to look for him. Besides it's not 300k but 160k. Many small boys like Sancho earn big pay.

At his age he has lots of potentials. He can be the next whatever. I know how we missed out on Suarez and how most of us criticised the club for not bowing to Liverpool's demands.
You wan compare Suarez situation to that of vlahovic??

Arsenal missed out on Suarez just because of 1£ dey added when even £500k can do it. This guy is earning 26k at Florentina, na from 26k him wan jump enter 300k (pre-tax)? Na tiff him be? grin

Please na all these no be my money, no be my money make barca become who they are now. We are building and we no get sugar daddy, abeg me we know our levels and cut our clothes according to our size. Signing him for anything more than 130k(pre-tax) is foolishness.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by WhoDeyHause: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Spy360:

When Haaland was moving from Salzburg to Dortmund for 20m few clubs gbadu am. I have a lot of expectations for this guy. The only reason other clubs aren't jostling for his signature is because most clubs now either have their main strikers or they have financial crisis.

Arsenal is the only big club without a top striker. Check na
Who told you people that you are a big club?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
daveP:

We know we are in the age of high fees and all. But what has this guy won to warrant this fee pls. Sancho has won stuff. The same Sancho is now flopping at Manchester now. Its an EPL fever but let it be for EPL faithfuls. Pogba is about to get 500k now. Is that even sensible?

Its now an untested Vlah that at 21 will get 300k and by 25 will want 400k and in prime, much higher if he's performing.

Naaaaah.

For your age argument, then Saka should ve higher than Anybody. Simple. Oh, you see now. We have no assurance this guy will hit the ground running. We don't want someone to remind us of 350k ozil was collecting but was on the bench, useless to the cause. That alone made 55workers lose their jobs.

If we got the money now, its no reason to be casting it like its a club party dancefloor.
Your head dey there 100%

This is undiluted truths

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
sammymarvin:
Back to today's match ..I heard chambers will b playing in midfield....I pray he does well and I believe he can b out new flamini type of player
Chambers, midfield against Liverpool in a semifinal match?

Make e just be say ba lie sha

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Spy360:

At least you agreed to have opposed paying 30m for Ramsdale and finding out that he's worth it.

There will be more humble pie for Vlahovic. Na me and una. grin
This your vlahovic sha.

If him come and flop, and I drag you, no claim say I dey petty oo grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Spy360:

If it's because of the money, then I personally feel it's pointless because players that earn huge are paid based on performance. If he collects 300k and scores all the goals that will take us to CL next season, will you still oppose it? I should say guess not. I am not bordered about the amount but the performance to warrant it.
If the amount is high, it's a big risk. You only risk such on those who has experience and not a potential. So it's not pointless for us saying he doesn't deserve 300k now cos he never reach. So what if he doesn't perform? So if his basic pay is 200k while his performance based is 100k, na still 200k we go dey pay am abi? Someone on 26k with just only half good season to show for it oo.

You wan turn us to maga abi?

E no make one bit of sense bros!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jodera:
Your head dey there 100%

This is undiluted truths

Funny enough, I'll even prefer Victor Osimhen to come around and get 200k for starters. That guy has much more than the Lacazette spirit in him. And bullies defenders and has great positioning.

But its Vlah we have on the table. He's welcome. But I'm not supporting this initial wage fee.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
daveP:

Funny enough, I'll even prefer Victor Osimhen to come around and get 200k for starters. That guy has much more than the Lacazette spirit in him. And bullies defenders and has great positioning.

But its Vlah we have on the table. He's welcome. But I'm not supporting this initial wage fee.
Me too. Not that I'm against his signing, but not at a high wage abeg. He should work and deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
E no go even better make we sign Awoniyi and pay him 100k and we have a Giroud-esque to carry on?

Anything above 150k for this Vlah na scam abeg. We aren't Man City.

Man City even want use Big money lure Koulibaly, the guy still refuse till now.

Its not even about that we can't afford to pay that much. But it insults the performers on ground Currently, especially in the same age group. For all of the u24 in the XI, na Saka deserve that kind 200k upwards fee right now. Since 19yo o. angry

Meanwhile.... At Old Trafford....

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jodera:
Me too. Not that I'm against his signing, but not at a high wage abeg. He should work and deserve it.

Generally speaking sef, Emirates and the outcome of high wages have a very bad bady taste in history.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Latest on Dusan

Na Agent dey cause wahala too

75m for Dusan.

Isokay

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jodera:
If the amount is high, it's a big risk. You only risk such on those who has experience and not a potential. So it's not pointless for us saying he doesn't deserve 300k now cos he never reach. So what if he doesn't perform? So if his basic pay is 200k while his performance based is 100k, na still 200k we go dey pay am abi? Someone on 26k with just only half good season to show for it oo.

You wan turn us to maga abi?

E no make one bit of sense bros!
Where did you get 300k from in the first place? What I saw is 160k.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Who told you people that you are a big club?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jodera:
You wan compare Suarez situation to that of vlahovic??

Arsenal missed out on Suarez just because of 1£ dey added when even £500k can do it. This guy is earning 26k at Florentina, na from 26k him wan jump enter 300k (pre-tax)? Na tiff him be? grin

Please na all these no be my money, no be my money make barca become who they are now. We are building and we no get sugar daddy, abeg me we know our levels and cut our clothes according to our size. Signing him for anything more than 130k(pre-tax) is foolishness.
Seems you are not ready to be a CL fan. undecided

Big clubs get big players that earn big. How much is Sancho earning at Man yo?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Spy360:

Where did you get 300k from in the first place? What I saw is 160k.
Lol, both of us are right.
300k(pre tax), 160k after tax.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
daveP:
Middleborough take up Folarin!

Alexis scores the Coppa Italia decider!!

Inter are Champions.
Great move for Balogun. He has the skill set to be the best striker in the division. Hopefully he will be back to take his rightful place alongside the likes of Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard and ESR.

He is one reason I can have hope for the striker position next season.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jodera:
Your head dey there 100%

This is undiluted truths
Lol. But your Ramsdale undiluted truths have turned water to wine... grin

If we miss out on this guy this window, by summer he will definitely join one of Bayern, Juventus, Man City, Madrid, or PSG on a bigger money move and bigger salary.

Then I will serve you another pie ... grin

Instead of this, join me in prayers that he will agree to our terms and sign for us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Spy360:

Seems you are not ready to be a CL fan. undecided

[b]Big clubs get big players that earn big. [/b]How much is Sancho earning at Man yo?
Big club get good players.
How many big players that earn very big that klopp got to take Liverpool to champions league??

So we should pay a potential big player something that is meant for elite players just because of wetin?

Are we that desperate that you want us to fall maga? How much is tomi, ramsadale, Gabriel and odegaard collecting that is making us think of top 4 with their performance?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, both of us are right.
300k(pre tax), 160k after tax.
He is not greedy afterall. As a foreigner his tax will be higher than others. Let's get him.

#TrustTheProcess

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jodera:
Big club get good players.
How many big players that earn very big that klopp got to take Liverpool to champions league??

So we should pay a potential big player something that is meant for elite players just because of wetin?

Are we that desperate that you want us to fall maga? How much is tomi, ramsadale, Gabriel and odegaard collecting that is making us think of top 4 with their performance?
We are desperate because we won't have a striker by the end of this season if care is not taken. We are not looking for backup but someone that will lead the forward line next season.

Tell me who else do you have in mind that is better?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Spy360:

Lol. But your Ramsdale undiluted truths have turned water to wine... grin

If we miss out on this guy this window, by summer he will definitely join one of Bayern, Juventus, Man City, Madrid, or PSG on a bigger money move and bigger salary

Then I will serve you another pie ... grin

Instead of this, join me in prayers that he will agree to our terms and sign for us.
let him join them if he wants to. I assure you, he won't earn up to the amount he's requesting from us there.

Meanwhile Leave me and my ramsdale alone, shey I don apologise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Spy360:

We are desperate because we won't have a striker by the end of this season if care is not taken. We are not looking for backup but someone that will lead the forward line next season.

Tell me who else do you have in mind that is better?
Yeah, we might be desperate but not the way you're painting it. Auba is still here, not that he's gone already.

I don't have any in mind. Good strikers dey world. The way they got ramsdale, Gabriel and Tomi, let them get a striker like that. As for me, I no get any striker for mind yet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
looks like we are close to getting Vlahovic, Fiorentina wants most of their 75m euro (£62.6m) asking price for Vlahovic up front but Arsenal want a compromise on the payment structure of the deal.

By the way, Which is better and feasible for our midfield improvement?

Brazil midfielder Arthur Melo, 25. or Leicester's Belgian midfielder Youri Tielemans, 24.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
ObaIgwe1:
looks like we are close to getting Vlahovic, Fiorentina wants most of their 75m euro (£62.6m) asking price for Vlahovic up front but Arsenal want a compromise on the payment structure of the deal.

By the way, Which is better and feasible for our midfield improvement?

Brazil midfielder Arthur Melo, 25. or Leicester's Belgian midfielder Youri Tielemans, 24.

I'll prefer Tielemans over Arthur

Arthur's kind of play is too safe for my liking compared to tieleman who's more risk taking.
A midfield of partey, youri and odegaard is a dream
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Spy360:

Great move for Balogun. He has the skill set to be the best striker in the division. Hopefully he will be back to take his rightful place alongside the likes of Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard and ESR.

He is one reason I can have hope for the striker position next season.

Its a great move. Especially his postioning. Redboro do emphasize that for their strikers since time of Yak.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jodera:
I'll prefer Tielemans over Arthur

Arthur's kind of play is too safe for my liking compared to tieleman who's more risk taking.
A midfield of partey, youri and odegaard is a dream

I wish we can get Tielemans too, but I doubt Leicester will let go. Although Tielemans is entering the last year of his contract, if he refuses to extend, Leicester might be forced to sell in other to make some gain of him.

But I think we would most likely end up with Arthur Melo on loan... though that also is still subject to Juventus getting a replacement for him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danrex47: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
The power to become a young millionaire is in your hands. Start your journey to become a young millionaire today by investing on the system and earn profit of 50% interest in 2 days for first investment and in 14 days for all subsequent investments.
join https://youngmillionaires.vip
use my referral code: 7N4EF
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
daveP:

Naaaaah.

You are wise jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

I wish we can get Tielemans too, but I doubt Leicester will let go. Although Tielemans is entering the last year of his contract, if he refuses to extend, Leicester might be forced to sell in other to make some gain of him.

But I think we would most likely end up with Arthur Melo on loan... though that also is still subject to Juventus getting a replacement for him.
if we're serious Leicester can let go especially as he's in his last years of his contract.

As for Arthur, I don't want him tbh. I didn't enjoy his play while at barca and even the juventus, he isn't commanding shirt for us to ascertain if he has more to his game.
I prefer we just do tieleman or we look elsewhere

But if it's loan till the end of season, then it's not bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.