Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331649 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
We would have lost this game if Xhaka did not get off.

I am proud of this performance.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lordfave98: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
We defended well.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Not bad at all

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
What a match tonight. Thumbs up for the lads honestly

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mehn.. I'm proud of these boys!!

Seeing Martinelli and saka in our team always assures me that the future is bright. These guys works their socks off, can defend as well as attack. Seeing martinelli lie flat on the ground at full time makes me appreciate the Guy's work rate and effort more. Saka, mehn this guy is just improving everyday, bar his missed chance he was really splendid in that attack. I just hope the club buys a striker that will complement these guys talent and hardwork cos they really deserve it.

Our defence was rock solid mehn. Hats off to Gabu, white for their dominance. Tierney was really great especially attack-wise. That guy is a beast. Chambers and holding tried. Kudos to us for keeping a clean sheet and to ramsadale for making so many right decisions when it's needed.

Lacazette tried but as a point man, such a game as this he loses the ball easily most times. But I've to admit this is one of his best game at anfield. Other times, he'll fall to the ground before ball even gets to him grin

The sooner we sell Xhaka and buys someone better, the better for us. I mean this guy can literally kill us even if our life depends on a game.

Kudos to every player, they all performed well today. E no easy.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
tonight is one of those nights you feel fly even tho you didnt meet the target. big S/O to the players. but concerning spurs game on sunday, we only have one active midfield in sambi lokonga unless we sign and register a player before then.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
germaphobe:
tonight is one of those nights you feel fly even tho you didnt meet the target. big S/O to the players. but concerning spurs game on sunday, we only have one active midfield in sambi lokonga unless we sign and register a player before then.
We just hope either odegaard or Smith Rowe becomes available before then. But even at that, none can even play Cm effectively.

Mehn, na God hand we dey on Sunday oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Who saw the situation where Saka was given pills even when they know he can't go on just so that he could play and won't be subbed off.? Thank God my guy still said he can't continue and indicated he wants to come off

Abeg, make dem no kill dat guy for us oo. We know he is a gem but at least he hasn't reached the prime age to be overworking himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Akinbahm:

I hope Baba no dey shade Greenwood because I heard Greenwood no dey give am ball.

grin grin

Really? Make all of them getat. But Ororo has the valid point.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
To be honest, this just prove say na Salah and Mane get Liverpool. Imagine no clear chance from Liverpool for long spells in the match even with a 20th minute red card
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:22am On Jan 14, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

I wish we can get Tielemans too, but I doubt Leicester will let go. Although Tielemans is entering the last year of his contract, if he refuses to extend, Leicester might be forced to sell in other to make some gain of him.

But I think we would most likely end up with Arthur Melo on loan... though that also is still subject to Juventus getting a replacement for him.
Tielemans is the main target but won't be available this window. Also I think getting Arthur now will be the better idea so that by summer we would take the time to buy a long term player- like Tielemans
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:33am On Jan 14, 2022
Jodera:
To be honest, this just prove say na Salah and Mane get Liverpool. Imagine no clear chance from Liverpool for long spells in the match even with a 20th minute red card
That's why I really wanted the home game first but all good.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2022
Jodera:
Shey I talk am that lfc midfield na just to press no creativity
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Xhaka xhaka xhaka
The guy will ruin us if we don't get rid of him, I have seen enough of his madness.
If we don't saka and the other youngsters will go elsewhere, they can't be playing with an idiot that refused to learn
Fred as bad as he's sometimes have better games than this dimwit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Shey I talk am that lfc midfield na just to press no creativity
Omo, you talk am o, I remember grin

That their midfield na so so press press, then give mane and salah cheesy

But then that Curtis Jones na baller. His introduction made Liverpool create more chances
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Spy360:

That's why I really wanted the home game first but all good.
To be honest, I liked as we played first away. At least now, we'll know we have fans at our back and we need to go all in.

Cup not using away goal rules makes it even better as Liverpool won't be looking for a score draw
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Xhaka xhaka xhaka
The guy will ruin us if we don't get rid of him, I have seen enough of his madness.
If we don't saka and the other youngsters will go elsewhere, they can't be playing with an idiot that refused to learn
Fred as bad as he's sometimes have better games than this dimwit
Omo, Fred better pass this Xhaka abeg. With our midfield structure comprising of odegaard and partey, Fred will fare well esp with his insane pressing. But you see that Xhaka, na only God go judge am. This guy doesn't jeopardize Switzerland's chances consistently the way he does to us.
I swear I'm suspecting person send Xhaka to rundown arsenal. Cos this is happening more than twice every season and it's not coincidental. Haba!!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2022
Spy360:

Tielemans is the main target but won't be available this window. Also I think getting Arthur now will be the better idea so that by summer we would take the time to buy a long term player- like Tielemans
Supported.
Make we kukuma just get Arthur fast fast abeg. Our Cm is so so thin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Jodera:
Omo, Fred better pass this Xhaka abeg. With our midfield structure comprising of odegaard and partey, Fred will fare well esp with his insane pressing. But you see that Xhaka, na only God go judge am. This guy doesn't jeopardize Switzerland's chances consistently the way he does to us.
I swear I'm suspecting person send Xhaka to rundown arsenal. Cos this is happening more than twice every season and it's not coincidental. Haba!!
Na wengay ooo cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Na wengay ooo cry cry cry
chai.. grin cheesy cheesy

I no gree say na Wenger abeg! We need to investigate deeper
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Immediately Xhaka collected red card, I just switched off my phone and went to bed. I was already expecting some serious thumping rom Liverpool. Make I talk true, the players tried.

Xhaka eh ...is it a coincidence that we stopped qualifying for UCL immediately we signed him?

As for the Spurs match, White or Chambers may partner Lokonga in Midfield.
I heard Azeez is back too.

Anyway, inasmuch as Saka and Martinelli dey, no qualms

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2022
daveP:

grin grin

Really? Make all of them getat. But Ororo has the valid point.

No mind those youth players jhawe, e be like the overhyping wey pundits dey give them dey shark their heads.

Imagine a player who hasn’t registered his name on football proving yanga to someone miles ahead of you no b juju b that?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2022
Roland17:
We would have lost this game if Xhaka did not get off.

I am proud of this performance.
Hahaha really he didn't play whennthey thro ya useless Assnal inside forest o grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
For fans who like to read players' apology on social media, Xhaka don paste him apology for him IG page o.

As for me, I just wish Xhaka can just vanish from this club, I wish we can get a more reasonable CM who is more brain and less brawn; a player who doesn't solve all defensive issues with a high flying tackle/double legged challenge angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jodera:
To be honest, I liked as we played first away. At least now, we'll know we have fans at our back and we need to go all in.

Cup not using away goal rules makes it even better as Liverpool won't be looking for a score draw
Yes. It's so balanced at 0-0. Draw na penalty shootout.

We need a CM ASAP
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
BlueRayDick:
For fans who like to read players' apology on social media, Xhaka don paste him apology for him IG page o.

As for me, I just wish Xhaka can just vanish from this club, I wish we can get a more reasonable CM whomis more brain and less brawn; aplayer who doesn't solve any defensive issue with a high flying tackle/double legged challenge angry
We definitely need an upgrade on Xhaka. I hope it's done soon enough. He must not start the second leg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Akinbahm:

No mind those youth players jhawe, e be like the overhyping wey pundits dey give them dey shark their heads.

Imagine a player who hasn’t registered his name on football proving yanga to someone miles ahead of you no b juju b that?

The Glory days are past. They'll learn then grow. Hope its not late by then.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Spy360:

We definitely need an upgrade on Xhaka. I hope it's done soon enough. He must not start the second leg.

So deep a picture. One that will stay in my head for a while. Lol

Qatar WC Should reveal a good replacement. If it entails changing style to accommodate that new one, no p.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jodera:

I think Mou or Ancelotti are the two managers that can refine his game under a few weeks of training. Especially Mou. He doesn't seem to listen to instructions about these tackles. Mou madness will make him to start to see things differently. Pa Carlo would drill the hell outta his legs till he begins to reason and play like one Asensio.

Now he's the Ramos of EPL, but no trophies to show for it!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
It's official, Arsenal have requested for the postponement of Sunday's NLD game against Spuds

https://www.arsenal.com/north-london-derby-update-premier-league-tottenham
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ghana don play 1-1 draw with Gabon grin grin grin grin

A loss in the final match and we are assured our boy Teye Partey will be back sooner than anticipated.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2022
Roland17:
Ghana don play 1-1 draw with Gabon grin grin grin grin

A loss in the final match and we are assured our boy Teye Partey will be back sooner than anticipated.

I’ve been praying and hoping Ghana don’t progress past group stage so we can have our boy back.

We practically don’t have any fit CM/DM available for selection going forward except for Lokonga . How we wan take do am especially this period we seem to be picking form and giving top 4 a big shot. I just hope they working on getting at least one midfielder this January transfer window

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.