Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2332404 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) ... (3519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2022
daveP:

I think Mou or Ancelotti are the two managers that can refine his game under a few weeks of training. Especially Mou. He doesn't seem to listen to instructions about these tackles. Mou madness will make him to start to see things differently. Pa Carlo would drill the hell outta his legs till he begins to reason and play like one Asensio.

Now he's the Ramos of EPL, but no trophies to show for it!!
Lol... I wished he went to Roma to meet that mourinho but arsenal declined that wish

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2022
Roland17:
Ghana don play 1-1 draw with Gabon grin grin grin grin

A loss in the final match and we are assured our boy Teye Partey will be back sooner than anticipated.
Lol, but I doubt we'll get Partey so soon. I don't see Ghana losing against Comoros and if they do win Comoros then they'll be assured of a best loser slot.

But then it's football, na to dey hope let dem lose or draw grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... I wished he went to Roma to meet that mourinho but arsenal declined that wish

He's Mou's kinda player. Arsenal can cash out and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2022
Dusan vlahovic

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2022
Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal postponement

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Kbs468:
Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal postponement
I don't agree with arsenal here to postpone the match too
But the fa are not sincere if they can reschedule our caraboa cup against lfc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2022
This aubameyang just go mess himself up with his stupidity
He's now useless for Gabon and arsenal, what a pity
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
iamoyindamola:
This aubameyang just go mess himself up with his stupidity
He's now useless for Gabon and arsenal, what a pity
Lol. . I read he had a heart lesions issue reason why he missed ystsy match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bad management

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nice one for Lacazette

This Omari kid with the Obagoal vibes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
daveP:
Nice one for Lacazette

This Omari kid with the Obagoal vibes
Hutchinson is another player we should be looking out for.
He is similar to Saka is many respects.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Spy360:

Hutchinson is another player we should be looking out for.
He is similar to Saka is many respects.

Yeah. I agree on this. Especially the calmness when attacking.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Class of Martinelli grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
E pain Spuds grin Just what my soul desires! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
at least before the burnley match we must have signed a midfielder and dem injury and covid geng would be available. but we still have liverpool to worry about.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel we are moving too slow in this transfer window and we are not setting our priorities right. I mean while we are exerting so much energy pursuing this Serbian striker , we should actually be thinking of getting at least one good midfielder first .

With the loan move of mitland-niles, Partey and elneny at AFCON and even the foooolish Xhaka’s love for red card ; our midfield really needs reinforcements which should be our first priority. It is only after this is done that I can really be excited about prospect of getting a new striker .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Roland17:
E pain Spuds grin Just what my soul desires! grin
Dem go still beat una , useless North Londoners grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I feel we are moving too slow in this transfer window and we are not setting our priorities right. I mean while we are exerting so much energy pursuing this Serbian striker , we should actually be thinking of getting at least one good midfielder first .

With the loan move of mitland-niles, Partey and elneny at AFCON and even the foooolish Xhaka’s love for red card ; our midfield really needs reinforcements which should be our first priority. It is only after this is done that I can really be excited about prospect of getting a new striker .
A midfielder deal is closer actually. The striker deal is only making the more noise.

We are close to a loan deal for Arthur Melo. Deal could be completed within the week.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Spy360:

A midfielder deal is closer actually. The striker deal is only making the more noise.

We are close to a loan deal for Arthur Melo. Deal could be completed within the week.
Spy our board member.. I Hail you oo grin

You're doing well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Jodera:
To be honest, this just prove say na Salah and Mane get Liverpool. Imagine no clear chance from Liverpool for long spells in the match even with a 20th minute red card
Fvck it.. We brutalize brentford today.. U guys were lucky you had one man away so d team had to go defensive nd it's a known fact that we perform woefully agains deep sitting teams..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Spy360:

I sincerely hope ur sources are right
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I sincerely hope ur sources are right
Na Costa dem wan buy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Pepe of life cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Na Costa dem wan buy grin

Another Kim kardeshian deal loading ... grin

But on a serious note , e be like say Arteta dey get him signings right o. See all the boys wey he bring in, they are playing well currently from Ben White to tomiyasu, Ramsdale . In fact we weren’t excited about these guys back then , but they are justifying whatever trust he had in them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Fvck it.. We brutalize brentford today.. U guys were lucky you had one man away so d team had to go defensive nd it's a known fact that we perform woefully agains deep sitting teams..
Lol, so you lost your voice since Thurs only to wake up 6pm to reply that quote I made since grin grin

Lol, this just shows the "confidence" you have in your team when I made that quote
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Another Kim kardeshian deal loading ... grin

But on a serious note , e be like say Arteta dey get him signings right o. See all the boys wey he bring in, they are playing well currently from Ben White to tomiyasu, Ramsdale . In fact we weren’t excited about these guys back then , but they are justifying whatever trust he had in them
Aside Willian signing, almost all his signings have been bomb
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Jodera:
Aside Willian signing, almost all his signings have been bomb

Aswear !

I can’t but wonder if it was this same guy that signed Willian or someone else did.....or maybe Willian village people get power pass his destiny cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, so you lost your voice since Thurs only to wake up 6pm to reply that quote I made since grin grin

Lol, this just shows the "confidence" you have in your team when I made that quote
Lmao.. Yes, beating brentford gave me confidence to come and show off that we dont need mane and salah to thrash weak team like urz ...

i wish we'd play arsenal to show them our worth.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lana1:
Pepe of life cheesy

That last angle sweet you ba? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Spy360:

I fully expect Juventus to fleece us if the Arthur Melo deal goes through. As for a striker, I doubt Vlahovic's deal happens during this transfer window.

Truth be told, we have not managed our roster well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Roland17:

I fully expect Juventus to fleece us if the Arthur Melo deal goes through. As for a striker, I doubt Vlahovic's deal happens during this transfer window.

Truth be told, we have not managed our roster well.
Juventus need a replacement to release him. But they eventually would.

As for Vlahovic, Fiorentina wants to do business with us but it seems there are many other complications especially from the player's agent.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Let the Mou Work begin. World Class loading.....

This feels good for Pepe.

Pick one to come to Emirates among them

(1) (2) (3) ... (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) ... (3519) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.