Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2331773 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) ... (3518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:14pm On May 16, 2022
Jodera:
I swear.
Worst part be if to say Elneny no go nation's cup, dem fit bundle am as one of the outgoings for January transfer grin

Rejected stone don really turn cornerstone grin
This is my point when amn left he could be helpful too like now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2022
Jodera:
Omooorrr...
As we no get top 4 this season, make we just forget am for the next foreseeable future till we get sugar daddy.

Man city, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham and Man u go dey drag am. Then Newcastle with their sugar daddy.
Arsenal is so very unattractive, nothing to look forward to in future.
This Newcastle side will come and drag Europa with them next season.
Behold! Arsenal fans will be subjected to similar heartbreak they had this night throughout the Transfer Window.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2022
Every small club now see Arsenal as one to use to prove they have a good season. Arsenal status as big is a thread weight now.
Watford
Brighton
Newcastle
Southampton

The way they played like asif to fit a derby, it must be Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:19pm On May 16, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Arsenal is so very unattractive, nothing to look forward to in future.
This Newcastle side will come and drag Europa with them next season.
Behold! Arsenal fans will be subjected to similar heartbreak they had this night throughout the Transfer Window.
Comrade off your mic
Newcastle have sugar daddy now, even if arteta have sugar daddies he will rather buy more defenders

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:19pm On May 16, 2022
They want to finish arsenal on Twitter grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2022
Baba just see 7 good players that he could bench and use his loved xi, and sent them away from Emirates.

Saliba
Guen
Amn
And co
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2022
daveP:
Every small club now see Arsenal as one to use to prove they have a good season. Arsenal status as big is a thread weight now.
Watford
Brighton
Newcastle
Southampton

Truth be told Arsenal does not have the physical and mental strength to play in the champions league, if u want to beat Arsenal just go physical on them they will crack in no time. This team should play where they belong Europa cos na biscuit bone full this small boys body

Copied from Tommylee
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 10:21pm On May 16, 2022
daveP:
Watford
Brighton
Newcastle
Southampton

When we play like a small team against the big guns, sitting deep against spuds

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2022
50d33q:

Comrade off your mic
Newcastle have sugar daddy now, even if arteta have sugar daddies he will rather buy more defenders
I know say you go drag Arterta so tey...e don enter one chance for ya hand cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 10:23pm On May 16, 2022
Roland17:

Alabi, local man is weak.
Welcome to the Europa league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:24pm On May 16, 2022
Ile lo lọ táràrà. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KingAlabi: 10:25pm On May 16, 2022
Jodera:
Get thee behind me Alabi embarassed embarassed embarassed
Welcome to the Europa league brother.
Nothing you dey go champs league go do before.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Truth be told Arsenal does not have the physical and mental strength to play in the champions league, if u want to beat Arsenal just go physical on them they will crack in no time. This team should play where they belong Europa cos na biscuit bone full this small boys body

Copied from Tommylee
I swear. Na why Sanchez will continue to be a legend. This mentality is everywhere around Emirates. Alexis noticed and tried change that. The gingering he gave changed the career of Ramsey as well.

Right now, outfield player to ginger anyone. We need more Alexis at Arsenal.

Perhaps this is a mentality problem and not a personnel problem, or as much as the latter.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2022
daveP:
Baba just see 7 good players that he could bench and use his loved xi, and sent them away from Emirates.

Saliba
Guen
Amn
And co
Congratulations to Saliba for winning the young player of the year. smiley
Congratulations to Guen as he shall be playing UCL next season and likely to be at the World cup. kiss
Congratulations to AMN as he shall be playing in Europe next season and set to win an European trophy. wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2022
daveP:
I swear. Na why Sanchez will continue to be a legend. This mentality is everywhere around Emirates. Alexis noticed and tried change that. The gingering he gave changed the career of Ramsey as well.

Right now, outfield player to ginger anyone. We need more Alexis at Arsenal.

Perhaps this is a mentality problem and not a personnel problem, or as much as the latter.
I completely agree with you, how will Arsenal who are gunning for the UCL position look so weak against a Newcastle side who have nothing to play for?

Before I attach my heart back to this FC, I must see and confirm massive changes .

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2022
50d33q:

When we play like a small team against the big guns, sitting deep against spuds

I tuned in and saw the rubbish tactic he was using. Very annoyed.

Conclusion: na we dey look arteta with pep lens, he no sabi read game, or tweak formation or prepare for chaotic outcomes. Can't even set this team up to play in an unpredictable manner.

Eddie Howe did his homework well, just liek Thomas Frank at the beginning. These two managers taught Arteta a big lesson this season.

When teams have gotten precise way to counter your tactics, what's the way out?

That's where he is on airplane mode on the touchline.

Who else noticed his subs this match was the earliest and craziest this season.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Congratulations to Saliba for winning the young player of the year. smiley
Congratulations to Guen as he shall be playing UCL next season and likely to be at the World cup. kiss
Congratulations to AMN as he shall be playing in Europe next season and set to win an European trophy. wink

That guy was awesome this season. Especially aerially. He's won something big now. Chai. Arteta.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2022
Roland17 kokaneprodigy can you please interprete this headline for us? What's lying behind his eyes? grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2022
Fkhalifa:

I completely agree with you, how will Arsenal who are gunning for the UCL position look so weak against a Newcastle side who have nothing to play for?

Before I attach my heart back to this FC, I must see and confirm massive changes .

As you said this, i just remember that i only watched few matches this season

5at Viewing Center
4on livestream
2at home

A new owner will help this club. All pf us on here need see beyond this sentiment. A pity he is leading for next season.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 10:32pm On May 16, 2022
daveP:
E be like Yaya Toure Curse dey affect everyone wey do work with Guardiola o shocked

Okay

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Okay
Andrew, you dey?

Omo tonight be like Transformers war.

Ego of a young manager. Chai.

Eddie Howe is more experienced that him and isn't even so egoistic. Nobody can say shingbain about him. Nawa o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2022
Just here to say Good Ebening to my guys...

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 10:40pm On May 16, 2022
daveP:

Andrew, you dey?

Omo tonight be like Transformers war.

Ego of a young manager. Chai.

Eddie Howe is more experienced that him and isn't even so egoistic. Nobody can say shingbain about him. Nawa o

The lost pain Me

Wanted arsenal at the champions league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 16, 2022
50d33q:
The way this our golden defenders they chop goals still they shock me, only partey left the midfield and we they drink goals like this
What if they play with prime xhaka grin grin

Cc Kokaneprodigy
With prime Xhaka and premium Guendouzi at DM while world class Willock plays 10.
They would concede double of what “clowns” like Luis and Mustafi conceded then we land in relegation.

What happens next season, we buy more defenders? As this ones come worse pass those they replaced even with fewer competitions to stretch them.

Spend better money on attackers, with a revamped midfield Ndi “defense wins you league” say NO.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2022
I'll be here to enjoy this banter every step of the way. Una deserve am... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 10:47pm On May 16, 2022
We are the champions league, league league... grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:58pm On May 16, 2022
fredoooooo:
Ile lo lọ táràrà. grin cheesy

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The lost pain Me

Wanted arsenal at the champions league

A pity its gone

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2022
That's 7/10 potential targets gone into thin air.

Who go wan come Arsenal like this? Maybe them Brazilian guys.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:21pm On May 16, 2022
sammymarvin:
Until Stan koreonke leaves nothing for Arsenal

Have you blamed yourself yet?

No be only Stan, na Karaoke.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BikeMan: 11:22pm On May 16, 2022
I'm waiting for this blockbuster.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:28pm On May 16, 2022
Squad Management! This is very essential.

Until Partey picked an injury, Elneny never played.
Until Laca picked an injury, Nketiah never played.
Until Tierney picked an injury, Tavares never played.

You can’t blame these players for not turning up. Fault the manager.

#copied

(1) (2) (3) ... (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) ... (3518) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.