Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2332133 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (3519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:08pm On May 17, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Arterta himself dey see light pass, maybe he will bring in De ligt next season sef
Another CB
Don't leave me!!!!
cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:42pm On May 17, 2022
50d33q:

Lmao
Arteta drag Una enter wotowoto
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:46pm On May 17, 2022
Fkhalifa:

You have seen what the future may look like, Newcastle are not in Europe next year, Arsenal are in Europa. That's another threat to Arsenal's position.
Newcastle will spend and in 5/6 years time they would have probably won the league and UCL before the gunners.
My dear bro, kill that feelings, goan enjoy football elsewhere in europe until things finaly get better.
Omo, I no fit kill that feeling sha ooo.
Highest my emotions go just reduce
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:47pm On May 17, 2022
50d33q:

Another CB
Don't leave me!!!!
cheesy
Hahahaha grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:47pm On May 17, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Arterta himself dey see light pass, maybe he will bring in De ligt next season sef
Omo... See punchline
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kingofcasting(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:
Seeing the strength of our rivals ehn... Omo, I gatz kill my emotions oo.

Newcastle is that Man city of 2008. That's another rival grin
wink

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2022
Lana1:
Roland17 kokaneprodigy can you please interprete this headline for us? What's lying behind his eyes? grin grin
na Apollo my brother grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2022
While I agree with most of the criticism directed at Arteta... please let's stop blaming him for some players departure.
AMN no wan play FB yet he is rubbish in Midfield
Auba was going haywire..
Torreira was homesick

The only fault is not bringing in players in January.
And for God's sake,they should stop buying kids..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 7:11pm On May 17, 2022
Mostob and Jodera...

How far? Una go need to print this one out and paste to get better people to deliver Arterta on a platter.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Mostob and Jodera...

How far? Una go need to print this one out and paste to get better people to deliver Arterta on a platter.
grin grin grin
Leave our Ojuelegba Pep Guardiola alone
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iykmora(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2022
So you guys have given up already, like you don't think miracles happen. FFS you have good player like Pepe, just start him to bring out the beast in him. Spurs to lose by 3 goals difference against Norwich. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2022
Spy360:

You have watched very few games to make any real comment. Read more

Don't be mistaken. I follow well enough. But not much interest in watching.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:26pm On May 17, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Mostob and Jodera...

Lol... Even though the end of the season tale was a sad end, I would still acknowledge the fact that Arteta tried. I'm angry we missed out on top 4, I'm angry that his in-game tactical decision when trailing is poor, but him just try.

Stupid January decisions finally caught up with us

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:31pm On May 17, 2022
mostob:
While I agree with most of the criticism directed at Arteta... please let's stop blaming him for some players departure.
AMN no wan play FB yet he is rubbish in Midfield
Auba was going haywire..
Torreira was homesick

The only fault is not bringing in players in January.
And for God's sake,they should stop buying kids..
Na this one be the fault gan gan.
While Elneny tried and steadied the ship, but the 12points we lost before his arrival proved very very costly.

Another thing is this..
Have we won any midweek match this season in the EPL? I don't think so

Liverpool home and away ... L
Everton.... L
Man u.... L
Tottenham.... L
Crystal palace home and away... D & L
Newcastle.... L

Aside Wolves and Aston villa, we've lost the rest.

What's wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 8:43pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:
Na this one be the fault gan gan.
While Elneny tried and steadied the ship, but the 12points we lost before his arrival proved very very costly.

Another thing is this..
Have we won any midweek match this season in the EPL? I don't think so

Liverpool home and away ... L
Everton.... L
Man u.... L
Tottenham.... L
Crystal palace home and away... D & L
Newcastle.... L

Aside Wolves and Aston villa, we've lost the rest.

What's wrong?
And we wan qualify for UCL way be mid week
Don't leave me!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:58pm On May 17, 2022
E ku disappointment o cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FirstbornWds: 9:01pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... Even though the end of the season tale was a sad end, I would still acknowledge the fact that Arteta tried. I'm angry we missed out on top 4, I'm angry that his in-game tactical decision when trailing is poor, but him just try.

So, my "Wanted List" go just waste like that?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2022
Jodera:

I agree with you on this. My only anger is that we are losing that spot to Tottenham.

Just like Xhaka said,we are not ready for UCL.

We have a lot of decisions to make next season from transfers to tactics all the way to choosing a captain. It is time to add ruthless to our game. We need a loud leader. I will still choose xhaka over anyone presently in that squad(if only Gabriel speak english).

Enough of buying soft boys abeg.

Again let me turn to a town crier in this striker dept( G. Jesus purchase will only make sense if you are buying another striker like Martinez or Nunez or Oshimen)

Give Nikky a new contract and loan him out ,he can come handy only. He is still need to be exposed to good football before fighting for main role.

I can't wait for sailba to come back ,I have this feeling that if Arteta would allow him play for some games,he will realised that White was an unnecessary purchase.

Arteta need to learn man management at this point. If we calm down with some of our returnees we may not need buying too many players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2022
Jodera:
Omo... See punchline
cheesy
Something tells me Drama will happen on Sunday, Spurs will bottle it at Norwich and Arsenal will win Everton.
Arsenal fans will forget everything and begin to see positives that will land them in sifia pains next season.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 12:32pm On May 18, 2022
Fkhalifa:

cheesy
Something tells me Drama will happen on Sunday, Spurs will bottle it at Norwich and Arsenal will win Everton.
Arsenal fans will forget everything and begin to see positives that will land them in sifia pains next season.
Ña to swear for them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2022
johnjunior39:

I agree with you on this. My only anger is that we are losing that spot to Tottenham.

We have a lot of decisions to make next season from transfers to tactics all the way to choosing a captain. It is time to add ruthless to our game. We need a loud leader. I will still choose xhaka over anyone presently in that squad(if only Gabriel speak english).

Again let me turn to a town crier in this striker dept( G. Jesus purchase will only make sense if you are buying another striker like Martinez or Nunez or Oshimen)

Give Nikky a new contract and loan him out ,he can come handy only. He is still need to be exposed to good football before fighting for main role.

I can't wait for sailba to come back ,I have this feeling that if Arteta would allow him play for some games,he will realised that White was an unnecessary purchase.

Arteta need to learn man management at this point. If we calm down with some of our returnees we may not need buying too many players
On the long run sir... White is not an unnecessary purchase..
We had to let go of a lot of defenders during the past transfer window so we need quality backups. If Saliba is the one playing, we will be rest assured that we have a good backup in White. For now, we have White, Gabriel and Saliba..I won't mind another CB though...
For FB..we have Tomi,KT and hopefully Hickey.
Our season took a downturn immediately Partey got injured...we need to avoid a situation like that in the future by stocking up the squad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2022
Fkhalifa:

cheesy
Chief..this your sarcasm deserve an Oscar grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2022
Forget his hotheadedness....the way we're going to lose Guen is kinda painful...
He is somewhat a proven EPL midfielder... Arteta should have manage him better.
Hopefully,the club will get a reinforcement.

And AMN needs to come back...this time, with his sense... Dude is a modern day FB...
A FB that can comfortably switch to Midfield during the game....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by teeshet: 5:33pm On May 18, 2022
mostob:
Forget his hotheadedness....the way we're going to lose Guen is kinda painful...

And AMN needs to come back...this time, with his sense... Dude is a modern day FB...
whats arteta's vision for arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2022
teeshet:
whats arteta's vision for arsenal?
Only Arteta can answer this question.
But I think he wants to build the team from scratch and that's what he is doing.
Half of the starting eleven are his players so let's see what he is trying to achieve.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by milann: 5:46pm On May 18, 2022
50d33q:

Ña to swear for them
you don't talk like an arsenal fan. You act as if you love the club but you dont. My spirit keeps telling me you are fake
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 6:08pm On May 18, 2022
milann:
you don't talk like an arsenal fan. You act as if you love the club but you dont. My spirit keeps telling me you are fake
You are right, I can't argue further
Sherlock Holmes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:23pm On May 18, 2022
50d33q:

And we wan qualify for UCL way be mid week
Don't leave me!!!
Omo... Na wahala oo.
I mean, how can we have such a poor midweek results. We also always put nonsense displays during the midweek matches

With the way e dey go, even to win Europa no sure us be that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:24pm On May 18, 2022
FirstbornWds:

So, my "Wanted List" go just waste like that?
Lol.. no oo. grin

Rol.and17 suppose dey interested. The £1.5bn na already added incentive for am grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:40pm On May 18, 2022
johnjunior39:

1.. We need mixtures of young boys and matured guys in that attack esp more of matured guys. Having Smith Rowe and Martinelli dragging for one spot (both very young) no too gel. If to say we get person like Saint Maximin as a starter then Martinelli as a sub, e go dey balanced.

2.. We also need balance and quality in the squad depth. It's so bad that Partey injury derailed our season. If we have Partey and maybe a bissouma, then strong technical guys in midfield, we'll go far. While we're might say Arteta tried using this boys but one thing is certain... Arteta have been found out. How?
It's simple
Load the midfield with fast aggressive runners who will be very aggressive to our Midfielders and can press very well. To that to them 1st 15m and Odegaard would start sprawling on the floor, Xhaka will pass back and Elneny will play sef. Do that to our defenders while applying same to Midfield and our defenders will boot the ball up cos the Midfielders will obviously be hiding.
If Arteta doesn't change next season, na Ore we go enter so oo grin

3.. We should ditch this youngsters project. If we want to go far esp with young guys, let's go for 22-24yrs of age and not all these 18-20yr olds. EPL is for men and with time, these boys tire out. See how Gabriel is young and aggressive even when the going is tough, that's because he fits that age bill. Seeing Smith Rowe and Odegaard bend own for any pressure faced is frustrating. Na only Saka they try with sense for aggressiveness.

Las las, this club needs to re-evaluate their project. Next season will be damn tougher than this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:44pm On May 18, 2022
Fkhalifa:

cheesy
Lol... I don't see Spurs bottling anything.

Conte is not a league bottler. When We got our chance, we blew it. Spurs will show us on Sunday how to play under pressure cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:26pm On May 18, 2022
mostob:

What makes Guendouzi a proven EPL midfielder ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (3519) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.