Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2322352 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (3492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:28pm On May 16, 2022
Lana1:
Roland17 kokaneprodigy can you please interprete this headline for us? What's lying behind his eyes? grin grin

I swear I nearly fall from my chair with laff! Na the thing wen him dey use scam people. Rauf no do pass this one? What of Bielsa?

It’s all about interpreting whatever you study into action na him be the problem for him type. If him wan go become lecturer, make him call Ned Nwoko wen just open sports university for Delta State.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 12:27am On May 17, 2022
fredoooooo:
O tun ti zeh o .
Won tun ti disappoint o ..
Oponu ayirada fc tun ti disappoint o
Disappointment fc
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

A40 saw the future.

Since Arsenal no get Sugar daddy, Raumdeuter is ready to be their sugar daddy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 12:42am On May 17, 2022
Ass-Anal. Adete. Marriage made in hell.

All for Nothing.

Welcome to Yoruba League.

What is dead may never die.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:46am On May 17, 2022
Lana1:
Roland17 kokaneprodigy can you please interprete this headline for us? What's lying behind his eyes? grin grin
Lana1 forgive and forget.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:31am On May 17, 2022
Arsenal to receive 4,5m for Dino, but stuggart can sell immediately to Dortmund,west ham or Newcastle for 20m
Arteta have done it again grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:06am On May 17, 2022
The truth of the matter is that Arsenal came this far due to the fact that they weren't in Europe, and went out early in cup competitions. The team lack top quality players that can go shoulder to shoulder with the big boys. Fine, they had flashes, but their inconsistencies especially against the small teams killed them. And if quality players aren't bought at the end of the season, Arsenal might fail to make top 6 next season. I said it, Arsenal's squad is too thin to compete for top 4.
#Copied.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 7:12am On May 17, 2022
Fkhalifa:
The truth of the matter is that Arsenal came this far due to the fact that they weren't in Europe, and went out early in cup competitions. The team lack top quality players that can go shoulder to shoulder with the big boys. Fine, they had flashes, but their inconsistencies especially against the small teams killed them. And if quality players aren't bought at the end of the season, Arsenal might fail to make top 6 next season. I said it, Arsenal's squad is too thin to compete for top 4.
#Copied.
No direct replacement in that midfield or attack
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2022
daveP:
Squad Management! This is very essential.

Until Partey picked an injury, Elneny never played.
Until Laca picked an injury, Nketiah never played.
Until Tierney picked an injury, Tavares never played.

You can’t blame these players for not turning up. Fault the manager.

#copied

You couldn't have said it better....

Omo I don't want to think about it � � �.

Is not the lose that is paining me, I Tottenham

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2022
I 100% agree with Xhaka, our players don't show enough hunger.

Everything is soft soft.

Abeg this coming season, let Elneny go, give Nikky contract and send him on loan, buy another striker aside G. Jesus.

GET A REAL DM who is strong and can fight his battles well.

I still don't understand Hickey purchase honestly unless u r selling Tavares.

If we even convince some of this loan players to stick with us,we have a better squad. Bellerin, Saliba, Nelson and even Guen.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2022
50d33q:

Apostle use holy binoculars look for swissh na
I hear say Una be buddies..send me his contact I wan say hi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2022
daveP:

As you said this, i just remember that i only watched few matches this season

5at Viewing Center
4on livestream
2at home

A new owner will help this club. All pf us on here need see beyond this sentiment. A pity he is leading for next season.
You have watched very few games to make any real comment. Read more

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 11:23am On May 17, 2022
They wanted to launch the new jersey against Everton thinking UCL qualification is already in place
E choke grin

Btw guimares delayed and waited for arsenal before joining newcastle

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:48pm On May 17, 2022
Lana1:
Reports suggest that Jodera is still praying....

I suppose add fasting join cos e be like say only the prayer been no reach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:52pm On May 17, 2022
50d33q:

This is my point when amn left he could be helpful too like now
Lol... True that.

Tbh, we too soft for Midfield and attack. We don't have that attacker bar Saka that can conjure things on their own, and even Saka sef na still long way to go. Odegaard fall my hands this past 2 games

We need able Men!!!

I will forever miss Sanchez embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:53pm On May 17, 2022
Fkhalifa:

Arsenal is so very unattractive, nothing to look forward to in future.
This Newcastle side will come and drag Europa with them next season.
Behold! Arsenal fans will be subjected to similar heartbreak they had this night throughout the Transfer Window.
Lol.. na to watch arsenal from next season just as a fan oo.

My hope from next season for arsenal na top 8.
The boys don try. I guess they can't give what they don't have

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 1:07pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... True that.

Tbh, we too soft for Midfield and attack. We don't have that attacker bar Saka that can conjure things on their own, and even Saka sef na still long way to go. Odegaard fall my hands this past 2 games

We need able Men!!!

I will forever miss Sanchez embarassed
We are back to square one
Early season when we were winning by lone goal them say na defense but defense no fit help us draw games sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2022
Lack of investment in January has cost us top 4. No other way to look at this. To be so close to top 4 is a great achievement given the boards lack of activeness in the January window to address the squads needs.

Massive opportunity fvcking wasted
#copied

If I say that bruno Guimaraes deal no pain me, embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dude was deprate to play with us, the likes of martinelli, Gabriel and edu would have easily convince him to join us but MR arteta decided to choose xhaka and lokonja over him.

Na ogun go fire arteta for that dickhead decision embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:23pm On May 17, 2022
50d33q:

We are back to square one
Early season when we were winning by lone goal them say na defense but defense no fit help us draw games sef
We are back oo.
That bolded na table shaker oo grin

But here's the thing. Defence helps us win games ONLY WHEN we score first. So for defence to help us, attack needs to score first.

That has been a Fact this season grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:36pm On May 17, 2022
kodded:
Lack of investment in January has cost us top 4. No other way to look at this. To be so close to top 4 is a great achievement given the boards lack of activeness in the January window to address the squads needs.

Massive opportunity fvcking wasted
#copied

If I say that bruno Guimaraes deal no pain me, embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dude was deprate to play with us, the likes of martinelli, Gabriel and edu would have easily convince him to join us but MR arteta decided to choose xhaka and lokonja over him.

Na ogun go fire arteta for that dickhead decision embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin

Edu see Brazilian connection now in Bruno G, him close eyes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:

I salute your courage, Arsenal can deal with fans emotions ehn.
Your heart go don hear am
I'm sure Spy will already look 70yrs with all these stress this FC is giving fans. cheesy

Until Dangote or Arab moguls take over and spend judiciously.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:00pm On May 17, 2022
Fkhalifa:

I salute your courage, Arsenal can deal with fans emotions ehn.
Your heart go don hear am
I'm sure Spy will already look 70yrs with all these stress this FC is giving fans. cheesy

Until Dangote or Arab moguls take over and spend judiciously.
Seeing the strength of our rivals ehn... Omo, I gatz kill my emotions oo.

Newcastle is that Man city of 2008. That's another rival grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 2:10pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:

Comrade you too cry cry cry cry cry
Please trust the process, we go buy more defenders next season and win the league i promise
No allow fkhalifa influence you angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:37pm On May 17, 2022
50d33q:

Please trust the process, we go buy more defenders next season and win the league i promise
Omorr... I no dey even look this season again, na next season I dey look.

If we no get top 4 this season, the process to get there go long pass this one wey we dey presently talk so.

I no need to be influenced to know what's up. If dem like make dem carry another 50m buy Lewis Dunk, na dem sabi. I don wash hands embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Afz9095(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2022
To be sincere,
we have to appreciate the amazing job Mikel Arteta has done in his 3 years in charge.

When he arrived, Arsenal was a club in the Europa League.

After 4 transfer windows and 300 million spent, he finally built a team he wanted and took Arsenal back into the Europa League. ����
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:27pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:

Omorr... I no dey even look this season again, na next season I dey look.

If we no get top 4 this season, the process to get there go long pass this one wey we dey presently talk so.

I no need to be influenced to know what's up. If dem like make dem carry another 50m buy Lewis Dunk, na dem sabi. I don wash hands embarassed
Lmao
Arteta drag Una enter wotowoto
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 3:27pm On May 17, 2022
Afz9095:
To be sincere,
we have to appreciate the amazing job Mikel Arteta has done in his 3 years in charge.

After 4 transfer windows and 300 million spent, he finally built a team he wanted and took Arsenal back into the Europa League. ����
Lmao
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2022
Afz9095:
To be sincere,

Trust the process embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:
Seeing the strength of our rivals ehn... Omo, I gatz kill my emotions oo.

Newcastle is that Man city of 2008. That's another rival grin
You have seen what the future may look like, Newcastle are not in Europe next year, Arsenal are in Europa. That's another threat to Arsenal's position.
Newcastle will spend and in 5/6 years time they would have probably won the league and UCL before the gunners.
My dear bro, kill that feelings, goan enjoy football elsewhere in europe until things finaly get better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2022
50d33q:

baba have seen the light, let him have mind rest next season cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 50d33q: 5:42pm On May 17, 2022
Fkhalifa:

baba have seen the light, let him have mind rest next season cheesy
How person go watch this arteta and not see the light
I sorry for the person grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2022
Afz9095:
To be sincere,

How dare you drag the "next thing to Pep" like this shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2022
50d33q:

How person go watch this arteta and not see the light
I sorry for the person grin
Arterta himself dey see light pass, maybe he will bring in De ligt next season sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (3492) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m), Oasis007(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.